Heed The Roar: Hogwart's Lion...

By AshleyGryffindor

I'm Y/n Lily Potter, eldest daughter of James Fleamont Potter and Lily Evans/Potter, and Big sister to Harry... More

My Houses!🦁🐆🦅
🦁Me; The Author🦁
Prologue & Chap 1 - 11th birthday!
Chap 2 - Leaky Cauldron & Diagon Alley!
Chap 3 - 9 3/4 & New Friends!
Chap 4 - Sorting & My housemates
Chap 5 - Classes & Godfather
Chap 6 - Snitches & Detention
Chap 7 - Leaving and Summer
Chap 8 - Your Turn Harry
Chap 9 - Hogwarts is my Home
Chap 10 - Halloween Surprise
Chap 11 - Quidditch & Broomsticks
Chap 12 - Christmas & Mirror of Erised
Chap 13 - Creep & True Family
Chap 14 - A House Elf Named Dobby?
Chap 15 - The Burrow & Floo powder
Chap 16 - Back to Hogwarts
Chap 17 - Chamber of Secrets and Quidditch
Chap 18 - Butterbeer & Heirs
Chap 19 - X-mas and Valentine's
Chap 20 - Chamber of Secrets and Tom
Chap 21 - Aunt Marge & Black Dog
Chap 22 - My Golden Boys & Memories
Chap 23 - Friends and Scars
Chap 24 - Legends & Truth
Chap 25 - Full Moon & Family
Chap 26 - Freedom & New Memories
Chap 27 - Days til Quidditch World Cup
Chap 28 - Quidditch World Cup & Fire
Chap 29 - News & Glory Await
Chap 30 - DADA & The Chosen Champions
Chap 31 - First Task & Battle
Chap 32 - O.W.L.S & Yule Ball
Chap 33 - Riddle Song & Second Task
Chap 34 - Final Task & True Bravery
Chap 35 - Saving The Family & The Order
Chap 36 - The Hearing & Sixth Year
Chap 38 - Birth of DA & Nightmares
Chap 39 - The Marauders Never Die
Chap 40 - The Battle for the Prophecy
Chap 41- Final Year & Task at Hand
Chap 42 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Chap 43 - What A Sister Must Do

Chap 37 - Umbridge's DADA & Rules

4K 89 61
By AshleyGryffindor

Y/n's POV

Defense against the Dark arts class, a class I used to enjoy some years but our newest professor is far worse then Lockhart ever was. "Pink, pink and pink! I hate pink and all this lady wears is pink! What are you Umbridge a five year old school girl?!" I thought sitting beside Lee with Fred and George behind us tossing around a paper swallow til it was lite up in flames by our new professor. "Hello, children now. Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Test or more commonly known as N.E.W.Ts an critical test for you sixth and seventh year students when assessing your future role in the wizarding world." Umbright said as she waved her wand making textbooks float onto the desks. "These are ministry approved books for each of you." She said while I raised my hand. "Ah, Ms. Potter, yes dear speak up." I put my hand down. "Aren't we going to learn any new magic in this class to know how to defend ourselves." I said as Umbridge giggled at my question. "Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself?" Umbridge asked me as I looked at her. "Well, The Dark lord Voldemort would." I said as my cloak robes slide up showing the dark mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ms. Potter, the dark lord has not returned." Umbridge said as Y/n glared at the professor. "Yes he has! Last year he gave me the dark mark, he tortured Harry and me, made us duel him! I nearly saw one of my best friends die!" Y/n shouted out angrily as shouted back at her. "Enough! He has not returned!" Umbridge cleared her throat lightly. "Ms. Potter please see me after class." She giggled as Lee helped Y/n sit back down while the eldest potter glared at the professor with pure hate. After all the classes were done for day Y/n walked into the defense against the dark arts professor's room seeing pink furniture, deep pink curtains, mahogany pinkish desk and two tables with pink doilies, and a wide variety of kitten and cat glass plates meowing. "Cute room professor, I see we both like cats but why are there two tables?" Y/n asked as the door opened up showing Harry. "Harry, what are you doing here? Are you okay?" Y/n asked as she checked him over regardless of now being sixteen and fifteen years old, Y/n took her job of protecting her family and friends seriously. "Sit." Umbridge said to the Potters as they sat down beside each other. "You're both going to be doing some lines for me today, Ms. and Mr. Potter." Umbridge said as they reached into their school satchels to get their quills. "No, not with your quills. You're both going to be using a pair of rather special ones of mine." Umbridge picked up the quills and walked towards the two siblings then placed the reddish pink feathered quills in front of them on their slip of papers. "Now...I want you, Harry. To write..."I must not tell lies." And now Y/n, I'd like you to write..."I must obey the rules." Okay." Umbridge said as she stood behind them while Y/n and Harry picked up the quills then said together. "How many times?" Y/n glanced at Umbridge. "Well, let's say...for as long as it takes for the message to sink in." Y/n and Harry looked at each other then at Umbridge. "You haven't given us any ink." Umbridge smiled saying to them. "Oh, you two won't need any ink." Y/n and Harry rolled their eyes then began to write onto their slips of papers as their free hands began itching then burning as they groaned softly from an unknown pain while wrote. Y/n and Harry looked at their free hands seeing the words Umbridge told them to write down on the tops of their hands bleeding slowly, Umbridge walked in front of Y/n and Harry as they looked at her. "Yes?" Umbridge asked them as Y/n and Harry spoke together. "Nothing." Umbridge smiled as she leaned down looking directly at the Potters. "That's right. Because you two know, deep down, you two deserve to be punished. Don't you two, Ms. and Mr. Potter? Go on." Umbridge said as Y/n and Harry ran out of the classroom and straight to the hospital wing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n sat on the sofa in Gryffindor common room as Fred and George got their suitcase labeled Weasley & Weasley with rock music playing behind them and in the case were six big orange boxes with a capital red W on them. "Skiving Snackboxes. Fever fudge, puking pastilles, fainting fancies and nosebleed nougats. Sweets that make you ill. Get you out of class whenever you like. Obtain hours of pleasure from unprofitable boredom. Care for another?" Y/n laughed softly seeing the effects of the sickly sweets the three worked so hard on for years from bubbling boils to face morphing and fever red faces. Fred and George walked over to Y/n as she looked up smiling sweetly with her hands in her lap. "A smashing success Freddie and Georgie but I better be getting a taste of the action." Y/n said as Fred and George sat beside her left and right sides while George tossed her some joke sound jelly beans, Fred noticed his girlfriend winced as she caught the box of sweet treats. "What's wrong with your hand, N/n?" Fred asked as Y/n looked at her hand not holding the jelly bean box. "Nothing, see." She said while Fred and George looked at each other then nodded as they tackled hugged her down onto the floor. "Lee, hold lioness's hands out!" George yelled out as the fourth Marauder walked over to them as they saw her bruised hand with the words 'I must obey the rules' carved into her skin. Y/n quickly got away from her friends and boyfriend holding her injured hand to her chest. "Y/n is that woman torturing you and Harry. If the parents knew about this..." George said as Y/n quickly intervened saying. "Yeah, well, Harry and I haven't got any folks, have I, George?" Fred walked over to Y/n and hugged her close. "Y/n, you've got to report this. It's simple. You're being..." Y/n looked at Fred shaking her head. "No, it's not lads. Fred, George, Lee, whatever this is, it's not simple. You guys don't understand." Y/n said as she walked into a corner of room as Fred followed after her. "Then help us to, Y/n." Fred said while he gently took Y/n into his arms hugging her close as she nuzzled her head into his shoulder as tears slip from her eyes. Hedwig and Lily fly above Y/n and Harry as they walked up to Hagrid's hut sadly looking at place.
"Dear Padfoot, Harry and I hope you're all right. It's starting to get colder here. Winter is definitely on the way. In spite of being back at Hogwarts, We feel more alone than ever. We know you, of all people will understand." Y/n wrote down her thoughts in a letter and gave it to Lily as she flew off then the pair heard howling as Y/n and Harry walked deep into the forbidden forest only to find Luna Lovegood barefooted petting a thestral. "Hello, Y/n and Harry Potter." Luna said as Y/n transfigured some stones into cozy shoes for Luna. "Here, Luna for your feet they must be cold." Y/n said as Luna smiled at her before putting on the shoes. "They're beautiful aren't they?" Y/n asked Harry and Luna while her brother was confused. "Their so gentle but people avoid them cause they're a bit different, they can only be seen by people who've seen death Harry." Y/n looked up at a baby thestral and looked through her bag taking out a piece of raw fresh beef then kneeled down. The baby screeched walking up to the eldest Potter and took the meat eating it slowly then rubbed it's head against her open palm. "I saw dad and mum die, remember. I shielded you from seeing the act." Y/n said honestly as Luna spoke up to the Potters. "We both believe you two, by the way. That He-who-must-not-be-named is back and you two fought him, and the Ministry and the Prophet are conspiring against you both and Dumbledore." Y/n slowly stood up as the baby walked back to it's mum. "Thanks luna. It seems you're about the only ones that do." Y/n and Harry said together before Luna said. " I don't think that's true. But I suppose that's how he wants you both to feel." Y/n and Harry looked over at Luna. "What do you mean?" They asked the ravenclaw dreamer. "Well, if I were you-know-who, I'd want you both to feel cut off from everyone else, because it just you two alone, you're not that much of a threat." Y/n laughs lightly before they walked back to Hogwarts for breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n walked towards her best friends and sat down beside Fred then kissed his lips lightly making him blush bright red. "Y/n?" She smiled at Fred, George, Lee, Cedric, Angelina and Katie. "May I join you?" Y/n asked smiling til she heard Umbridge's voice. "Pardon me, Professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" Everyone walked out of the great hall as Minvera's voice spoke up. "I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students, you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices." Y/n held Fred's hand in her own as she bit onto her bottom lip. "So silly of me, bit it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom. Minvera." Umbridge said as she stepped up a step as if to look down at the head of Gryffindor house whom did the same as Umbridge did. "Not at all, Delores. Merely your medieval methods." Minvera said as Umbridge scoffed at her. "I... am sorry, dear. But you question my practices is the question the Ministry, and by extension, the Minister himself. I am a tolerant woman, but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty." Umbridge said to Minerva whom looked at her saying. "Disloyalty." Umbridge stepped higher up and looked at everyone. "Things at Hogwarts are far worst than I feared. Cornelius want to take immediate action." Filch hammered in a spike that now held a framed proclamation naming Umbridge Hogwarts High Inquisitor by the Ministry.

Fred and Y/n laughed softly as they were running through the corridors holding hands then stopped against the wall til Y/n pulled Fred towards her by his tie as they began making out passionately until Umbridge used her magic to separate them as Y/n growls angrily at Umbridge as she left with Fred beside her. The weekend in the courtyard Y/n, Fred and George were showing everyone their latest creation a firefly ball tossing it around doing tricks laughing til Umbridge stopped their fun. Y/n watched between Fred and George as Filch hammered rule after rule up while Umbridge judged all of the professors from Flitwick to Trelawney not liking one thing that vile pink demon was doing. Y/n, Fred, George, and Lee stood outside as Filch carried Trelawney luggage out into the courtyard as Umbridge walked out in front of her. "Six...sixteen years I've...I've lived and taught here. Hogwarts is my home. You...you can't do this..." Professor Trelawney cried to Umbridge whom said. "Actually, I can." She said holding a Ministry slip up in front of her as Y/n had enough walking over to Professor Trelawney with her godmother Minvera whom hugged the crying woman as did Y/n. "Something you'd like to say, dear?" Umbridge asked Minvera.

Y/n quickly stood in front of Umbridge looking down at the troll of a woman about to rip her a new one til the doors opened up showing Headmaster Dumbledore to everyone. "Professor Mcgonagall, I asked you to escort Sybil back inside?" Dumbledore said as Minvera nodded while Sybil cried happily saying thank you to Dumbledore. "Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms of educational decree number 23, as enacted by the Minister..." Umbridge said til Dumbledore interjected. " you have the right to dismiss my teachers. You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster." Umbridge smiled saying to Dumbledore. "For now." Y/n walked in front of Umbridge and grabbed her by her coat tightly. "Would you shut up, Umbitch! You do not act as if you are headmistress of Hogwarts when you're nothing but an adult bully if I find out you do anything and mean anything to the professors or students here again, I'll make you sorry that you ever messed with Hogwarts!" Y/n shouted at Umbridge as Dumbledore took the girl inside then looked at the students. "Don't you all have studying to do?!" Dumbledore shouted out as Harry ran after them til he didn't see his sister nor mentor.

*Later that night!*

"This can't go on anymore, Professor. Umbridge is ruining Hogwarts and your just letting her!" Y/n shouted at her headmaster as he sat down at his desk listening to the eldest Potter rant. "The Ministry has approved her requests, Y/n..." He said til Y/n slammed her hands onto the desk. "She's a torturer and tyrant, Albus! She's harmed nearly every student here! Criticized and degraded the professors, she's not even teaching us defense against the dark arts nor helping us to pass our O.W.Ls and N.E.W.Ts!! If this goes on any longer with Umbridge hurting the students or professors, know this I will not stand for it! I'll show that gargoyle of a woman that you never mess with a lioness!" Y/n shouted before running out of the headmaster's office and to the common room sitting down on the sofa til her boyfriend sat beside her. "That was bloody brilliant, Y/n. How you yelled at Umbridge and defended everyone." Fred said as Y/n looked up at Fred before she climbed onto his lap then pulled him into a deep kiss.

They moved their lips in sync sighing and moaning softly as Y/n removed Fred's sleep shirt from his chest while her hands ran down his neck to his abs while Fred held her close as his hands rested on her lower back while his hand moved up pass her dress shirt and gray cardigan sweater while his right rubbed against outer thigh before they separated from the kiss with ribbon of salvia connecting their lips still. Y/n and Fred breathed deeply as they lied their foreheads against the other while Fred looked into Y/n's e/c eyes as the common room fire showed the tiny flakes of brown/green in her irises. "What was that about, love?" Fred asked as Y/n moved her head onto Fred's shoulder while drawing rune writing onto his freckled chest. "Since Umbridge been in control we've barely been able to spend time together as a couple plus I just really need to relax right now." Y/n said honestly as Fred kissed her forehead lightly and held her close. "True, true but seriously you are hotter than dragon fire when angry and I can tell you've not been yourself lately." He said smiling as Y/n laughed softly before kissing his neck lightly. "I love you, Fred Weasley." She said honestly before kissing his lips sweetly as he kissed her back and then her cheek. "I love you, Y/n Potter." He said as they smiled at each other while laughing quietly.

Bonus, Minnie telling Umbridge what's what when Y/n and Harry want to become Auror after Hogwarts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 850 30
Enid Lupin was the daughter of Remus Lupin. Enid was Remus's pride and joy, and he would do absolutely anything for her. When she was born, he was te...
9.8K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google ❤️💛 First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
13.4K 156 55
COMPLETED!!!! You are your own character, this is a Harry Potter related story about Draco Malfoy and you, you started with your third year at Hogwar...
12.6K 267 20
Warning could be editing at any given time! Y/N Y/M/N's Parents died around the same time The Dark Lord killed Lily and James Potter all those years...