Dark Moon (ManxMan)

By -carmin

How do you tell someone who's in love with another person, you are mates? Aetos is a man of many attributes... More

00
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
😊News
Fan Art 😘

020

15K 1K 166
By -carmin

Once they were in the bedroom, Colson changes his mind. He and Aetos have been skipping around it but today he wanted more.

Colson crawls up the bed and turns over. He still had on his clothes and so did Aetos. The vampire was watching him like a hawk, his gaze trailing down Colson's body and then back to his face.

"Colson... baby..."

Colson licks his lips and spread his legs a bit, his feet pressed down against the bed. Aetos seemed to get what he wanted and in the blink of an eye, Aetos was between Colson's legs, their mouths pressed together.

The kiss was hard. The kiss was everything. Aetos' hands moved deftly, sliding underneath Colson's shirt, his thumb grazing his nipples. Colson moans, body arching into Aetos who pushed him back down onto the bed.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Are you sure?" Aetos asked.

Colson locks eyes with Aetos and repeats. "I want you to fuck me." He says, placing emphasis on his words.

Aetos closes the distance between their lips, trailed kisses down his neck, his fingers playing with Colson's nipples as he sucked, marked and nipped his neck. Colson felt like a flame had been lit up in him and Aetos was making it spread with each kiss and with each grind.

Colson has never felt anything like this. He could feel everything, it made his toes curl. He pushed his hands into Aetos' hair, tilting his head a bit to give his vampire more room.

"To be sure, I am not going to stay at a blow job." Aetos says, tongue peeking out to trace the edge of Colson's ears. "I'm not going to stop at eating you out either." Aetos nips at Colson's ear, loving the way Colson shudders underneath him.

Colson moans loudly, body shaking with each swipe of Aetos' fingers on his nipple, hot breath against his ear, his words. The promise of an amazing time.

"Are you going to fuck me now or is your age getting the better of you, old man?" Colson teases. His question cut short and words flying right out of his head when Aetos grinds down against him. Shit. He was still in his jeans but he was hard and the feeling of Aetos against him, the feeling of Aetos this close was driving him insane.

"Taunting me will get you nowhere. I will fuck you when I want to."

Colson groans, Aetos sounded so sure and fuck was Colson anticipating. Aetos pulls off a bit, hand grabbing Colson's shirt and taking it off. He pushed Colson back onto the bed, his lips trailing kisses down the expanse of Colson's chest before wrapping them around Colson's nipple, flicking his tongue against the nub, teeth softly grazing and tugging.

Colson kept moaning, the sound long and deep and drawn out of him. He silently gasped when Aetos latched onto the other nipple, licking, nipping and tugging.

Aetos takes his time in pulling off Colson's pants and boxers, tossing it behind him. Not caring a bit where it landed. Colson buries his hand in Aetos' hair as the vampire trails kisses down his stomach, his tongue dipping into his belly button, sucking around the skin, sending tingles up Colson's body, making his shake.

Aetos slipped his hand underneath Colson and grabbed his ass, hands squeezing as he trails kisses down Colson's body, kissing, licking the sensitive skin between his thighs.

He marks every part his lips touch, hands still squeezing Colson's ass, his breath ghosting against Colson's cock, red and straining up, pre-come dripping out and down.

"Aetos, baby..."

"What do you want?"

"Stop teasing." Colson pleads. His eyes closed, his grip in Aetos' hair tightened as he pleads.

"What do you want? My hand or my mouth?" Aetos asked, tongue peeking out to lap at the prcome, sending a wave of tingle down Colson's body.

"I want both."

Aetos leans up and wrapped his lips around the head of Colson's cock and suck on it, just when Colson thinks Aetos was going to take him down, Aetos pulled back and smirks up at him.

"Ask like the good boy you are." Aetos says, tongue peeking out to take a lick.

"What?" Colson asked, he was a bit dazed, shaking and in red of more. He hasn't been teased like this ever.

"I won't say it again." Aetos says, pinching Colson's ass a bit. He kisses up Colson's thighs and back up his tummy, tongue dipping into Colson's belly button.

Colson had to give in. His legs were shaking so bad and Aetos hadn't even touched him yet, not with his hand or his mouth. Not on his cock, not his ass or well, in him.

"Please, Aetos. Baby please. I want your hand and your mouth."

Colson doesn't hear Aetos call him a good boy once the vampire wrapped his arms around his cock and takes him down in one go, his nose pressed against his pelvis.

Colson almost arched off the bed but Aetos held him down. He let go of one hand and held onto the sheets instead as Aetos begins to bob his head, tongue flicking over the top, fingers playing with his balls.

Every time felt better. This felt better than anything and Colson was struggling to thrust into Aetos' mouth but the vampire was holding him down.

Aetos looks up at him, lips spread around his cock as he bobs his head. He looked absolutely incredible and fuck did his mouth feel so good. Colson couldn't believe this man was his. This absolutely sexy man was sucking his cock like it was the best damn lollipop he had evaded tasted.

Colson feels the selling of pressure building within, like it was coming from all over his body and headed south. He doesn't get a chance to warn Aetos before he comes down the vampire's throat.

Aetos drinks it all down, pulling off with a loud pop as he laps the remainder off the tip of Colson's cock, their gaze locked. Colson felt warm, felt tiny beads of sweat on his body but he couldn't look away. He pulls Aetos up and kisses him hard.

Kissing Aetos had to be one of Colson's favorite things. They moved in sync, their tongues dancing together. They pull apart and Colson rugs at the bottom of Aetos' shirt wanting it off. It wasn't fair he was the only one naked. He knew what gorgeous body his man had.

Aetos pulls off his shirt, gets off the bed and pulls off his pants and socks, his gray eyes still locked with Colson's blue.

Colson licks his lips as he stared at Aetos. He slowly moved towards the vampire, crawling up the bed and wrapping his hand around Aetos' cock. The vampire bites his bottom lip as he slipped his fingers into his hair. Colson wants to tease the vampire. He really did but he also wanted the vampire to fuck him, he wanted to feel the vampire come down his throat.

He wrapped his lips around the head of Colson's cock, moving with a purpose. He trails his tongue down Aetos' cock, bobbing his head. The taste of Aetos come burst on his tongue. Colson pulls back, his hand moving quickly, stroking up and squeezing a bit at the top. His lips parting in a silent moan when he hears Aetos groan and the grip the vampire had in his hair tightened.

Colson sticks his tongue out as he stroked Aetos, the head of his cock on his tongue. Aetos pushed both hands into Colson's hair and watched. This close, Colson could see Aetos' legs were shaking a bit and there's a burst of pride within him. He wrapped his lips around Aetos' cock and pushed down, relaxing his throat a bit as he moves his head. He does this one, two, three, four times before he pulls off, a trail of spit connecting his lips to Aetos' cock.

He looks up at the vampire and says. "I want you to fuck my throat."

Fuck. Aetos closed his eyes for a bit. Colson was looking up at him with red swollen lips and big eyes, looking innocent but Aetos knew better.

Colson takes Aetos' cock deep down, moaning around the big dick when he begins bobbing his head. Aetos gingers tightened in his hair as he lifts and pushed his head, body shuddering when he pushes down a teeny bit far and Colson chokes.

Colson looks up at the vampire and says when he pulls away. "You like that?" He asked, wrapping his hand around Aetos' cock and stroking fast. "You want me to choke on your big fat cock?"

"You have such a filthy mouth."

"Let me put it to use then."

It goes fast from then. Colson moves his head fast, making these filthy sounds as he pushes a bit and choke, his cheeks, ears and neck flushed red. Unlike him, Aetos does tell him when he was about to come.

Colson swallowed, pleased at the salty-sweet taste. It made him aroused to know he could please his man, to know he knew how to get his man off. By the time he pulls off, grinning up naughtily at Aetos, a part of his bottom lip stuck underneath his teeth.

Aetos was everything he ever wanted, everything he didn't know he wanted and it was satisfying to know that he was his. He wasn't just a pretty face that occasionally sucked blood, he also had a brain under there and a heart. It didn't matter if it beat or not.

Colson winks at his vampire before moving up the bed, turning so he was on his hands and knees, ass in the air. It had to be three beat damn sight Aetos had ever seen. Colson shivers when Aetos trails his cold hand down the slope of his back, pushing his head down onto the bed so his ass with up.

Aetos parts his legs even more so he could get a clear view of he valley hidden between Colson's ass cheeks. Aetos snack the right cheek, eyes glued to the way the skin turned red and jiggled. He repeats it again and again before turning to the left cheek.

Colson moans, loud and so breathily. He had never been this turned on and has already come once. He grabs the sheets by his teeth, his chest rising and falling quickly as Aetos trails kisses up the slope of his ass, teeth digging into his left ass cheek while his finger played around his hole, teasing.

Colson was panting, anticipating but Aetos kept teasing. His mouth everywhere except where Colson needed to be.

"Stop teasing!

"I do what I like to your body." Aetos hums, watching the way Colson's hole contrasted when he trails a finger around. Colson couldn't even. Aetos' voice was stern and commanding enough for him to shut his mouth and wait like the good boy he was.

Aetos took his time. His goal was to taste Colson apart. He dragged his tongue down, tasting. He smacks his lips, spread Colson's cheeks apart before diving in. His tongue licking and mouth sucking. He lapped at Colson's hole, groaning at the taste.

Colson held onto the sheets tightly, moans slipping out of his lips with each lick at his hole. His eyes rolled backwards, ass pushing back against Aetos' mouth, wanting more. Needing more. He shook when Aetos' hand snakes underneath him and squeezed his nipple. The feeling, the heat and the want.

Everything felt hot. It felt like every part of him was on fire and Colson just wanted more. He pushed back against Aetos tongue, lips parting as he let out a long silent moan that had him curving his back and lifting his head a bit.

"Fuck!" Colson moans, letting out a low whine when Aetos began to push his tongue into him. It felt indescribable. How the hell was it this good?

He lets out another moan when Aetos smacks hiss ass, hands squeezing and kneading, his tongue driving Colson mad, pushing him closer to the edge. Aetos doesn't say anything, he just kept sucking and fucking Colson's hole open with his tongue.

"Damn, you smell good enough to eat." Aetos groans, pushing his face right into Colson's ass, tongue working it's wonders.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh - fuck!

Colson cries out, his eyes actually wet with tears, his body hot and the familiar heat pooling in his stomach. He-ah... he wanted to come. He wanted to come so bad. It takes a couple more thrust, a flick of Aetos tongue and his fingers squeezing his nipples before he comes right against the sheets.

Colson's body shook, face pressed into the sheets as he cries. Aetos turns him around, not giving him enough time to recover. He wraps his legs around Aetos as the vampire slid up his body and claimed his mouth. Colson kisses back just as passionately, he had just come twice and was sensitive but he feels so damn good.

He slid his hand down Aetos' body and grips the vampire's ass as they rut against each other. His eyes were wet, tear tracks going down the side of his face. He was distracted by the feeling of Aetos' tongue in his mouth and the hard press of their bodies that he doesn't notice when the vampire pushes a finger into him. He only does when Aetos starts to move it. He starts slow and then increases his pace, teeth digging into Colson's bottom lip as he added another finger.

Aetos was so big, Colson just knows he was about to be fucked stupid. Two fingers turn into three. Aetos pulls away from his mouth and stared down at him, grey eyes dark and lips swollen.

"Why are you staring at me?" Colson asks, voice quiet. His heart was beating so fast, he wonders if Aetos could hear it.

"You just... you're just so beautiful and the sounds you make."

Colson's cheek flush darker and he bashfully smiles. "Aetos..."

The vampire shushes him with a kiss as he pushes into Colson, stretching his ring around his cock. Colson arches up, moaning into the wet kiss. Aetos paused, giving Colson enough time to fully relax around him. They don't notice it had started to slowly snow in the room.

Aetos takes his time when he began to move. Starting it slow and increasing his pace. Colson's head falls back onto the bed, his body slightly arched up as his vampire pounds into him.

It felt incredible. He was feeling so many things at once. He slid his hands down Aetos' back, nails digging into the vampire's skin, leaving marks. Colson sucks on Aetos' neck, marveling when Aetos' fangs drop, his claws digging into Colson's ass and his eyes were a bright red. Colson doesn't remember getting hard, all he knows is that he's hard and is tipping so close to the edge with each press of Aetos' cock against his prostate.

Colson flips them around, takes Aetos' cock in his hand and slid his ass back down on it. The vampire curses loud, his claws still digging into Colson's ass, moving him up and down. It made Colson even more aroused to know he had made Aetos lose control like this. All he wanted now was the vampire to fill him up with his come.

"You are so fucking sexy! I love the way you fill me up." Colson groans as he scratched down Aetos' chest, moving his hips fast, his ass bouncing up and down on his vampire's cock. "I've been dreaming, thinking about your thick cock in me."

"Colson, baby, your body feels like heaven." Aetos groans, smacking Colson's ass. His red eyes focused on Colson. "I want to make you come so hard, baby."

"Yes." Colson cries, his hands reaching up to play with his nipple as he rides Aetos. "Yes! Ah, ah, ah,ah. Yeah, just like that."

Aetos turns them around, raising Colson's right leg and placing it on his shoulder while Colson wraps his left around Aetos' waist as the vampire fucks him with hard and fast.

Aetos moves with inhuman speed, thrusting hard and fast, his angle perfect. Colson felt the familiar warmth pool in him, he let out whimpers, he let out moans.

"Aetos....ah, ah, ah, oh fuck, I'm going to come." Colson cried, hand sneaking between their body but Aetos smacks it away.

"I want you to come when I say so."

Colson nods. He'll take anything. He so so close. He pleads between each pants and each moans, legs stretched and hands scratching up Aetos back. He was shaking, he was sweating, snow was still falling lightly in the room.

Aetos trails kisses up Colson's ear, his breath hot when he finally says in a deep voice that tipped Colson over. "Come, baby. Come for me, Colson."

Colson comes between them, his body falling limp, lips parted. It takes Aetos one, two, three more thrusts before he comes, his cock buried deep in Colson. He falls onto the bed, Colson moving closer to his vampire.

Colson tried to catch his breath, he turns over, cupped Aetos' cheeks and kissed him softly. Chaste, soft and warm. When they pull apart, Colson stared up at Aetos who was looking at him.

They were both covered in marks, Colson was panting and so was Aetos. It was then they noticed the snow in the room. They don't say anything, they don't have the right words. Colson felt so sensitive, his nipples, his ass, his cock, his lips. Hell, his skin too. Aetos had taken his time in tearing him apart and had fucked him so good, he couldn't move.

It's in the silence of the room, their gaze never leaving each other's that Colson whispers. "Lets fuck in front of a mirror next time so I can see you making love to me."

I wrote the first half on the bus with a very nosy old woman peeking at my phone. (Yes I type with my phone, I've given up on my laptop) and the other half I typed on my way to church his morning 😂😂😂😂
3k words of smut.

Overall, how is everyone doing? *hands out ice cold water*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
268K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
524K 27.7K 47
Book Two of His Series Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never b...
873 25 17
Insight- As soon as he gave up and gave me access a sort of frenzy began. I increased the intensity of the kiss, kissing and sucking his tongue hard...