Changing For Her (Book 2/3)

By SabrinaSpicer7

After the accident everyone's world and turned upside down. Kellina and Zoe were back at square one, Ashley a... More

A.
B.
C.
D.
E.
F.
G.
H.
I.
J.
K.
L.
M.
N.
O.
P.
Q.
R.
S.
U.
V.
W.
X.
Y.
Z.
3rd and Final Book Is Up
Important A/N

T.

2.5K 124 13
By SabrinaSpicer7

Ashley's P.O.V

I was at a cafe with Blane that overlooked the river. We had been talking for a couple weeks now and I really enjoyed his company. He was really sweet and he made me laugh. He wasn't like all of the other guys I talked to. He was genuine. We weren't official yet but we flirted a lot. If he asked me out I probably would say yes.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as I turned my attention back to him.

"Just about how nice it is here," I lied.

"What was your last relationship like?" He asked sipping his coffee. I froze. I didn't feel comfortable telling him.

"It was good we dated for a while but with University I guess we just fell out," I shrugged. I felt bad for lying but I just couldn't bare to tell him the truth.

"What was he like?" He asked. I laughed.

"He was great. He was funny and sweet and just perfect," I lied further.

"Hopefully I can be just like that," he laughed nervously.

"How do you feel about same gender relationships?" I found myself asking. He looked at me confused.

"I mean I guess if you love someone you love them?"

"Are you okay with it though?"

"I mean I'm straight but I guess I'd be uncomfortable if a guy asked me out,"

"What about if someone you date has been with both?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Have you been with a girl?" He asked his tone neutral.

"Oh no I was just wondering cause my friends are together," I lied.

"Oh uh no I'm okay with it as long as they're nice," he smiled and I did too. I felt bad for lying but I just couldn't tell him the truth. It wasn't like Klara. I didn't instantly feel comfortable around him like I did her. Maybe I am a lesbian? I mean I thought I might've been bisexual but maybe I'm totally off guys now? I leaned over the table and pressed my lips onto his. The were soft and moved slowly with mine. I quickly pulled back. He had a small smile on his lips and his cheeks were blushed. I smiled nervously. It didn't feel like anything special. It just felt like a kiss. It felt like when I kissed Jamie just a kiss. But when I kissed Klara it was like fireworks were going off in my stomach. Maybe I am a lesbian?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kellina's P.O.V

Zoe and I waited in Rochelle's house for her to come back with Landon and his daughter. I was brushing my fingers through Zoe's hair as she typed away to Ashley.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"Ashley was just telling me about this guy she met,"

"The one at the bar a couple weeks ago?" I asked which caused Zoe to look at me.

"Was he cute? She hasn't shown me a photo yet,"

"I mean he didn't seem like the other trashy dudes she hooked up with," I shrugged not really knowing how to answer. I was gay. I didn't know if a guy was cute. I mean I can tell when they have good genes but I don't know what Ashley or Zoe's types of guys are.

"I think she's coming over in a bit,"

"Are we expecting a happy or a hysteric big mouth?"

"She said she's really confused so hysteric?"

"Fun," I laughed before we heard the door open. We both quickly got up and saw Rochelle wall in with Landon and the daughter. I looked her over. She had dark brown hair that was tied  up into a braid. She looked shorter than me but not by much. I turned my gaze to Landon. His grey hair was neatly trimmed and he had a soft smile as he looked at Zoe and I.

"Landon this is Zoe my daughter and her girlfriend Kellina," Rochelle greeted us.

"It's lovely to finally meet you Zoe," He chuckles, embracing her in s hug.

"It's nice to meet you Kellina," He smiled sticking out his hand. Rochelle must've told him I wasn't a hugger. I shook his hands and noticed he wasn't like the other guys to do a hard handshake. He kept it soft but firm.

"Lilliana this is Zoe and Kellina," Rochelle introduces. Lilliana stood taller than Zoe and was around the same build as her.

"It's nice to meet you," she smiled hugging her.

"And you," Zoe replies. She turned to me. I noticed her dark brown eyes they were like melted chocolate. I had to look slightly down st her but not as much as Zoe.

"It's nice to meet you," she smiled shaking my hand.

"You too," I nodded. We heard the door open again.

"Zoe I have the biggest problem I think I might be a lesbia- oh uh hello," Ashley awkwardly greeted us. Zoe mustn't of told her she was having visitors. Rochelle looked at us puzzled. I couldn't help but chuckle slightly.

"Ashley this is Landon and his daughter Lilliana. Ashley is Zoe's best friend," she introduced them.

"Uh sorry to walk in I didn't realise you had visitors," she awkwardly greeted them.

"It's alright," Landon insisted with a slight chuckle.

"Well I'm about to make coffee who wants some?" Rochelle asked.

"I'd love a glass thanks," Landon smiled following her into the kitchen.

"I'm just gonna talk with Ashley," Zoe smiles grabbing her arm and pulling her away. I turned my gaze to Lilliana.

"So you're a lawyer?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"Yes I've been doing it for a couple of years now,"

"Any interesting cases?" I watched as she awkwardly stood there.

"Not particularly just the usual I didn't kill this person," she shrugged.

"Do you usually win your cases?"

"I only take clients on that I know are innocent,"

"So I'll take that as a yes?" She nodded.

"What do you do?"

"I uh I own a business,"

"Which one?"

"The bar a couple streets over,"

"I heard some good reviews,"

"It's where we met," I felt an arm snake around my waist.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Over a year," Zoe smiled leaning into my side.

"Are you dating anyone?" I asked.

"No I had a girlfriend but we split over two years ago,"

"Oh I'm sorry," Zoe replied.

"She cheated on me with her ex so," she laughed nervously.

"How long were you together?" Ashley asked stirring on the couch.

"Three years," Lilliana sighed, placing herself next to Ashley.

"I'm sorry," Ashley replied. Lilliana smiled at her.

"I'm going to see what mums up to," Zoe whispered before kissing my cheek and making her way into the kitchen. I made my way over to the other couch and sat down. I opened my phone and saw I had a message from Jamie.

'When are you guys home? I'm sorry I just don't feel 100% confident yet."

'I'll be home in about 30." I replied. I got up from the couch and wandered into the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around Zoe and kissed her head.

"I have to go back home Jamie needs some company," I whispered. Zoe turned in my arms.

"I'll probably come back with Ashley or I'll stay here I'll let you know,"

"Okay," I smiled kissing her.

"It was nice meeting you Landon," I smiled shaking his hand again.

"It was nice meeting you too hopefully I'll see you again while we're over.

"Most probably," I laughed, giving Rochelle a hug.

"I'm going to see Jamie," I whispered to her so she knew where I was going.

"Alright I'll see you soon," she kissed my cheek. I made my way into the living room and noticed Ashley and Lilliana talking. They both had big smiles on there faces.

"I'm heading out it was great to meet you Lilliana," I smiled standing in front of them.

"It was good meeting you too," she smiled shaking my hand.

"I'll see you later Ashley," she smiled at me before I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and noticed Jamie had fallen asleep on the couch. I tried to be quiet but I tripped on the carpet and fell to the floor. Jamie instantly shot up.

"A-who is it?" She panicked.

"It's me Jamie," I groaned, picking myself up off the floor.

"God you scared me Kellina!" She groaned, plopping back onto the couch.

"It's dark in here I didn't mean to fall on my face," I replied sitting next to her on the couch.

"How was meeting Zoe's mums partner?" She asked, passing me some rug.

"He seems like a really decent guy,"

"And his daughter?"

"She's Alright She's a lawyer," I shrugged, texting Zoe that I got home. We sat in silence for a moment.

"How did you know you were gay?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...
921K 28.6K 39
Elise's parents know the fact that she's lesbian.They accept her as long as she's happy.But Elise still not find her partner ever since the accident...
329K 10.8K 28
Book Best Rankings: #1 girlxgirl 27/10/19 #1 book1 29/11/19 #3 lgbt 27/10/19 #21 lesbian 27/10/19 #32 Complete 27/10/19 Zoè is being dragged into ye...
17.2K 842 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...