✔️RUDE HUSBAND [J.J.K] (COMPL...

Por SunshineCruisee

Theme: Romance / Adult / Love / Married Content: +18 Actor: Jeon JungKook BTS you have to married with someon... Más

Summary
Ep 1
Ep 2
Ep 3
Ep 4
Ep 5
Ep 6
Ep 7
Ep 8
Ep 9
Ep10
Ep 11
Ep 12
Ep 13
Ep 14
Ep 15
Ep 16
Ep 17
Ep 18
Ep 19
Ep 20
Ep 21
Ep 22
Ep 23
Ep 24
Ep 25
Ep 26
Ep 27
Ep 28
~~~ PROMO ~~~
Ep 29
Ep 30
Ep 31
Ep 32
Ep 34
Ep 35
💜 JUST FOR FUN 💜
COMING SOON

Ep 33

11.3K 375 58
Por SunshineCruisee

y/n pov

when we got home. we just kept quiet and did our own thing. I'm sitting weak in the couch on the living room.

Jungkook saw me and went straight to the kitchen and returned with a glass of water.

Jungkook: drink...

He said while pushing the glass towards me. i just obeyed him. He sits next to me and holds my shoulder.

Jungkook: don't think too much, y/n..

he said again. I looked at him.

y/n: how can you be there? How did you know I was there?

I asked urgently. He sighed.

Jungkook: i promise i will tell you everything.. but you have to clean yourself first, eat your dinner, and i will tell you. Okay?

he said. I looked at him and slowly nodded.

i sat up and go to my room.

I went into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I look in the mirror. there's a hickey that Wonwoo left on my neck.

I touched it and just sighed heavy. Can't believe this happen, Wonwoo are so kind. I'm the one who changes him to be that worts person. He almost be that person. Almost. i don't want to hating him. he's mean so lot to me.

I'm so sorry, Wonwoo.

after i take shower and using my pajamas. i go back to downstairs and didn't see Jungkook.

Then i go to kitchen. he was cooking and I approached him.

y/n: what are you cooking?

i said slowly. he looked at me and smiled.

Jungkook: just a simple dinner.. just sit there .. i will finish this..

he said with smile. I just nodded and go to dinner table.

Jungkook: Hope you like it..

y/n: omg.. it's look delicious..

Jungkook: just a simple food i can make.

y/n: thanks..

i said in cute reaction. he laughed.

Jungkook: welcome.. eat your food..

he said and we are eating our dinner in silent, just enjoy the food. I feel he's been secretly staring at me.

y/n: so..? tell me now..

i said after done eating my dinner and now sitting on couch in living room. he just smiled looking at me and finally he's sitting beside of me.

He staring at me. Make me wondering.

Jungkook pov

she's so cute that i can't even take off my eyes for looking at her.

y/n: yahh.. you promised to tell me everything .. why are you so quiet ..

she said startled me. I'm chuckled.

Jungkook: okay².. i will.. first.. i'm sorry..

i said make her look confused.

Throwback
Last night, after she just leave me at living room. i'm go to her room and was planning to bother her.

but when I got to the door, I heard she was in calling with someone.

y/n: Wonwoo.. i'm so sorry..

WONWOO???

it's really breaks my heart so d*mn hard. so, she's still in touch with him?

y/n: thank you Wonwoo.. i promise i will not forget about you .. How can i forget about someone who already helping me so much..? i really grateful.

I'm still hearing their conversation. She was grateful? will not forget about him? What now? did she still loving him?

y/n: Yes.. we meet..

She said again and make me more shocked. I go to my room and close it.

I took a deep breath. It's feel like i cannot breath, my heart was so hurt.

I think she has become mine completely, I think she will accept me again as before, I think I've become she's the one man.

I was hoping too much. Maybe that's why she still doesn't want to sleep with me.

I cannot be the Jungkook that she hate. I'm promise to myself for not doing that anymore. I promise to take care of her. Treat her nicely.

I'm sitting on the edge of my bed.

Jungkook: i need to let her explain first.. I am willing to do whatever decision her makes.. whether she will choose me or him..

i said. Next morning, i'm trying control myself for not to be angry or something.

I saw her cooking in the kitchen and I took her phone that was just on the dining table. thanks god. She didn't lock her phone.

I put a tracking device on her phone so I can find out where she is. I put the phone back on the dining table. After she finished eating, I saw that he had taken her phone back.

i'm trying to make her forget to meet him but what? she really want to meet him. Until she can lying to me.

After a few minutes, she left. I started to follow her from behind with the GPS guided in my phone.

I arrived at the place where she stopped. A place full of bushes. I saw a car.

Jungkook: did she really here?

Again, I'm guided by GPS.

and finally i heard her voice screaming. I ran towards the voice.

It's really angry to see y/n under Wonwoo. I kicked him falling down from y/n.

After hearing what happened. Now I understand that Wonwoo feel that he's lost someone he loved so much and wanted to do something bad. Just like I did before. I kept quiet because I knew how devastated he was now.

I took y/n go in my car after the conversation was over. I told her to wait for me because I wanted to talk to Wonwoo a bit. before I left, y/n could hold me.

y/n: don't hurt him.. he's nice guy..

she said in worried.

Yes .. he is..

I just nodded.

Jungkook: Wonwoo..

i call him before he go.

Wonwoo: What??

He said annoying.

Wonwoo: you wanna show off isn't? because she choosing you more than me?

He said again. I sighed and shook my head.

Jungkook: i just wanna say sorry for everything that i ever done. like i say before, i know i didn't deserve her. You're a so kind. You deserve more than this.

I said slowly. He sighed.

Wonwoo: i already know at the first place that she will choosing you but .. i don't want to accept that.. i want her to be mine.. she never treat me more like just her friend. yea, we're been kissing but for her.. it's just a kissing.. nothing more..

he looked at me with his watery eyes.

Jungkook: i'm so sorry.. we are sorry..

Wonwoo: nahh.. i think i just gonna give up.. I want her to be happy and she's happy be with you..

He said and come closer to me.

Wonwoo: i'm giving her to you.. but it's doesn't mean you can hurt her like you did before.. if you did that again.. i'm swear i will take her back and never let her go.. no matter how she like or not.. you hear me?

He said in warning way. I just smiled and nodded. Before he wanna get into his car.

Jungkook: she keep on saying that you're nice guy and really really glad to knowing you in her life.. and yes, you are. I belived on her.

i said and he looked at y/n who was inside my car. his face saying everything, he didn't want to lose her but he have to do it. as long as she was happy.

I got inside my car. y/n ask how?

Jungkook: he's going to be fine...

I said after sighed heavily. I'm grateful, so grateful. y/n still choose me after what i did to her.

I'm grateful.

Back to the time.
She looked at me with her watery eyes and slowly hugged me.

y/n: thanks for saving me..

she said with her crying voice. I gently stroked her hair.

Jungkook: it's not the big deal.. you're my wife. Ofcourse, i will saving you.

she just crying on my embrace.

Jungkook: y/n... thank you so much for choosing me.. i really don't know what to do.. I'm grateful that you still choose me even though I hurt you. I really love you, y/n..

i said softly. she breaks the hug and looked at me. I cupped her small face and wipe her tears using my thumb.

y/n: please promise me.. you will not gonna hurt me again..

Jungkook: i'm promise y/n..

y/n: promise me.. I'm the only woman you love...

Jungkook: ofcourse.. you are..

y/n: promise you will always loving me all over your heart..

Jungkook: I'M PROMISE, KIM Y/N.. I WILL LOVING YOU FOREVER..

i said happiness. We both smile. Our forehead are touching each other.

Jungkool: I LOVE YOU

Continue

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

320K 8.6K 32
Being secretly married to someone are the worst thing on jiyoung life. Plus jiyoung are only 20.and her husband is an idol of a famous kpop star. In...
705K 25.7K 63
"I'm sorry but I'm for noona only." ? In which a young Jungkook fell inlove with someone who's five years older than him. And is also ruthless. 05241...
211K 248 2
sequal to 'LOVE CAN CHANGE' which is a K.TH series ❗Previous knows as 'FORCED MARRIAGE'❗ ❝Heal me with your love.❞ -Jeon J...
641K 21.3K 40
[Completed] Editing* Choi Mi cha. She despised idols. "You only married me for my money, you're no more than the trash I throw away." He smirked. S...