Chino Hills Hoodrat

By elibabyy

"Whatever bro, you just a hoodrat anyway." 𝙖 π™‘π™–π™’π™šπ™‘π™€ 𝙗𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£ More

prolouge
extra cast
keep yo head up
you gon be okay
full ride
dont play yourself yas
blackmail
ms steal yo man
secret alliances
pillow talk
press
ikyfl
the worst
abortion tingz
baby mama drama
hallelujah
instagram feed
more life
bro bro
IG FEED
promises
merry crimsas
if the angels call your name
long live you
the kids are alright
blind
we
cut from the same cloth
fame
IG FEED
babykicks
decisions, decisions
when the party's over
disclaimer !!!
all star break up
IG FEED
dream's chapter
where he belongs
jesus, take the wheel
new edition(s)
IG FEED
what had happened was
IG FEED
we should get married
yours
carolina's chapter
money moves
IG FEED
hakeem's chapter
die in your arms
super yas
IG FEED / #HAPPYGDAYKENYA
murder on my mind
BBB Exclusive Q&A
she done dreaming
all things go
IG FEED #CLASSOF2K19
love you goodbye

park's diner

30.9K 1.2K 997
By elibabyy

yasmin

"I'm out Jax. Kalin in the room with Alicia. They— uh busy. Kalin said don't go that way unless it's a fire starting in here." I spoke to him from my spot in the doorway.

"What they doing in there?" He shifted his head from the TV took look at me.

"Ion know they..." I searched for something to tell him, other than explaining they fucking the shit out of each other, "..ion know Jax they reading a book, just stay here."

He nodded with a confused look on his face, and with that I made my way out the house. It was bout 6:30 now. We all decided to go later to chill so the basketball niggas could come too. I know Jayo was mad happy cause he ain't like the idea of Kenya chilling with them niggas when he wasn't around. And I really couldn't blame him cause those niggas were vultures and had no respect for a "relationship"

"Dick me down shorts for what sis???" I eyed Kenya's legs as I got in her car. Her oversized grey sweatshirt almost covered her to the point that I couldn't see them.

"Cause I'm tryna get dicked down duhh!" she ended her phrase by sticking her tongue out suggestively and tapping on her thighs.

"Spare me," I faked a gag before buckling my seatbelt. Last thing I needed to be thinking about was her and Jayo getting it on.

"Girl don't knock it till you try it," she smirked at me as she pulled out my driveway. Everyday this girl was testing my holy, tryna get me to fuck somebody.

"And I won't be anytime soon."

"Girl give my cousin a damn chance!" she said referring to Hakeem, who wasn't even her damn cousin. And I was gon let her know too.

"A chance at my virginity!? And girl he don't even like me like that!" I told her truthfully. Everything between us was just platonic I felt.

"Girl I know my cousin," she claimed.

"He not even yo cousin!"

"I call his mama tati, so he my damn cousin!" (tati: auntie in creole)

Hakeem's mama was bestfriends with Kenya's, so somewhere along the line I guess they just started seeing each other as close. Kenya and Keem was close which made the whole Jayo situation easier for Kenya when we was younger. When we was "too young for dating", Kenya would tell her mama she just hanging with Keem but really it was Jayo. That went on till bout the end of sophomore year cause Haitian parents really don't play that.

"Anyway, it's not like that between us." And it really wasn't. Keem was cool and cute and I considered him a good friend, but really it was just that.

"Right.." Kenya winked.

"You really pay attention to anything but the road huh?" I scolded her as she slammed on her breaks, realizing she was bouta hit the car in front of her.

"We made it here ain't we?" she sassed as she looked around for a parking space.

"Just barely," I laughed.

Park's Diner was the spot in Los Serrano's. In there, we ate wings and sipped on milkshakes till we passed out. It was Monday today, yet the place was still jumping. Niggas and girls from our school filled it from the front to the back in various booths. Of course we always sat at a special booth filled up with Keem, Jayo, their friends, and a few other girls associated with us. It was safe here. No gangs, no nothin. At least that how it used to be anyway.

"You're late mama." Jayo pressed a kiss on Kenya's cheek as she squeezed her way in the booth. Acknowledging me, he sent a salute my way. I returned it, letting out a small laugh. "You late too mama," he joked.

"Boy bye!" Kenya and I said at the same time.

I took a seat on the end, beside Hakeem. He took one look at me and laughed. "Straight slump," he teased. Which I was indeed. I dressed in a black tank top, white champion sweatpants, and some pink flurry slides. I barely had boobs so no bra was needed. And the only make up I had on was some Burt's Bee chapstick. Not even some damn lipgloss.

He, on the other hand, was dressed in a black T-shirt with some adidas track pants. I looked under the table, to see his feet decorated in some light blue air maxes. Somehow he managed to look good in anything he wore, a trait I wasn't gifted with.

"Nah but you look good, as usual," he added realizing I hadn't responded.

"Shut and give me some." I reached in his plate grabbing a wing.

"Just have this. Imma order some more." he slid his plate in front of me. "You want some of my drink too?"

I nodded taking a sip from his milkshake.

"Aye Armani coming!" Jayo called out from his spot.

"Armani Armani?" I asked him.

Armani used to live around here, and he was part of our friend group. But ever since he got scouted by one of them Chino Hills High coaches. He comes to say hi every now and then, but it ain't the same. I think the school changed him. He don't wanna be one of us no more.

"Mhm. They just got of practice too. I told him come," he responded.

"Hm." I shrugged returning my attention back to my wings.

"What? You don't like Mani no more?" Hakeem smirked at me.

"Never did," I lied. At one point I had a big ole crush on him. But once he left, them feelings left too. "Plus I can't mess no nigga from that side of town.

"But you messing with Melo, and he from there."

"Boy keep ur voice down," I whisper-yelled as I looked around to see if anybody heard. To my luck no one did. "And nobody messing with Melo. I ain't even text him back since earlier."

When he didn't respond, I looked to see what had caught his attention. When I followed his view, my eyes landed on the last person I thought I'd see here. And I happened to catch his attention too, as he stared back at me.

I snapped my attention back to Hakeem, who turned back to me with an amused look on his face, "You better have a good ass excuse." he laughed.

melo

"I think that's enough for today." I struggled to catch my breath, as coach called us in a circle. My body was drenched in sweat and my heart beat was still wildin'. The shower was callin my name.

"Y'all got my boy Melo to thank for them suicides. Maybe next time instead of worrying bout these little girls, you'll worry bout practice huh?" Coach V joked, wrapping his arm round my shoulder. My teammates laughed along, probably knowing it was Carolina who got me late.

"Right," I nodded, faking a smile. I didn't know why this man was still talkin... I was just tryna go home.

"Alright y'all, bring it in."

"Family on three.. Family on three!" I called out, as team captain, as we all placed are hands in the middle of the circle.

"One, two, three. Family!" we all called out together.

I was quick making my way to the locker rooms to hop in the shower, with Armani right on my tail.

"Aye Melo, you tryna get sum to eat after this?" He asked.

"Yeah where?" I closed my shower curtain before removing my clothes and starting my shower.

"This lil joint in Serrano's. Some of my old friends invited me. You should come."

See I knew Armani was from Serrano's but he ain't ever asked me to go there. He ain't even stay there anymore since he started going there. And honestly I ain't see no business for me or him to be on that side of town. Even if I was crushin on a girl from there. I wondered if he knew her.

"Ehh- Ion know bout allat Mani." I told him honestly. I wasn't tryna bring my rover over there anyway. So they could steal it?

I'm good, luv.

"You so scary Melo." I couldn't see him but by his tone I could tell he was shaking his head.

"Ain't nobody scared, I just ain't got business over there. You know what they like over there."

"Aye my mama still live there Melo. Be careful what you say next."

"Aye, I love your mama." I said in my defense, "I just ain't familiar with the place Mani."

"So lemme familiarate you with it."

"You mean familiarize?" I laughed.

"You too white for your own good, need some culture in you. Maybe you'll find you a girl over there."

"Nah I'm good off that but we can go. Something happens to my baby, and it's on you." I told him referring to my car.

I followed his directions to a beat up diner. The parking lot was filled with cars I wouldn't even touch, let alone drive. I looked to see if I could see Yasmin's car, it wasn't there.

It was black kids all over the place. Which was weird as fuck considering everywhere I usually went was filled with people my complexion or lighter. My basketball shorts and white nike muscle t fit in with what I saw. I had some blue vans in my car so I swapped them for my basketball sneakers

After parking, I took of my chain shoving it in my gloves department. Armani watched me in amusement, "You really trying my hood dawg." he joked.

"Not taking no chances," I told him. Lonzo got me that chain last year for my birthday.

People was already staring my car down. Getting out, I made it a point to lock it in their faces. Armani laughed, saying wassup to the people he knew. I stood awkwardly to the side as he did so.

"Loosen up nigga, ain't nobody gon bite you.. I mean not unless you ask em to," He joked walking pass me. I followed him in.

Walking in, almost immediately my eyes fell on a familiar face. Hm, so she didn't get eaten by no lion.

I watched as she stared at the dude beside her, who I recognized as Hakeem from my party. When she realized he was looking at me, she turned to look at me also.

I wasted no time making my way over to her. And honestly I couldn't tell you why. My legs moved before I could even understand and once I got in front of her, I couldn't even form a word. She looked up at me shocked too, seemingly unable to form a word either.

Thankfully Armani was behind me in seconds, "Y'all eating with out me?" He reached down to grab a fry from her plate. She watched his hand in shock.

"My nigga." Hakeem stood up to greet Armani first. Then he turned to me with his hand out, "Wassup Melo?"

"Wassup." I gave him a handshake. As Armani greeted everybody, I followed behind him. When he got around to Yasmin she stared up at him with an obvious look of distaste.

"You still salty I left you?" Armani said smirking down at her.

"Boy just give my hug and go." she held out her arms with narrowed eyes. He smiled big as he leaned down to embrace her.

"This my boy Melo." he gestured to me.

"Oh she know." Hakeem smirked.

"She know? Oh this the—mm I see you Melo," Armani reached to pinch my cheek.

"Nigga move," I pushed him back laughing.

"I'll leave y'all to it." He held his hands up in defense before moving over to where Jayo was at with his girl.

Turning my attention back to Yasmin, I saw she was staring at something mad hard on her phone.

"So it works huh?" I observed.

"What you mean? Just cause we not rich like you don't mean—" she started talking fast as fuck, lookin at me like I done ran over her grandma.

"Baby, I ain't mean it like that." I stopped her quick. The baby came out effortlessly, it even shocked me. "I'm saying you ain't text me back."

"Oh right, my bad, the teacher snatched my phone." she explained with a sympathetic smile.

"We been outta school for a hot minute Yas.. just tell dude you don't like him." Hakeem spoke from beside her.

"Somebody was talking to you?" I mugged him.

"You butthurt she don't want your ass?" He sat back still with that stupid ass smirk on his face.

"And you think she want you?" I took a good look at him. He was a 7 at most, no gay shit. Even if Yasmin ain't want me, she got no business wanting him.

"Damn what's with you today?" she punched Hakeem in the shoulder before turning to me, "Ignore him Melo, he not usually like this."

"I bet," I kept the same mean look on my face.

"Here just sit," she scooted over, patting the seat beside here.

I stared at the seat, silent.

"Oh c'mon, I actually wanna talk to you." she lowered her voice but looked up at me sincerely. Her brown eyes wouldn't even give me the chance to say no.

"Ight." I sighed, sitting down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 122 11
π˜šπ˜—π˜π˜• π˜–π˜π˜ π˜–π˜ π˜π˜™π˜–π˜” "π˜‰π˜“π˜π˜•π˜‹"
492K 9.1K 49
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ Two young ballers trying to figure out how to deal with basketball,new fame and the hardest thing of all...love
85.3K 2K 37
πŸ™ƒjust read it *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES *SCENARIOS ARE NOT REAL *ALL RIGHTS OF ANY SONGS/ SONG TITLES/ SONG LYRICS BELONG TO RIGHTFUL OWNER