Everlasting || larry

By gaysicle

••complete 2014•• nothing can last forever More

1. Harry
2. Louis
3. Harry
4. Louis
5. Harry
6. Louis
7. Harry
8. Louis
9. Harry
10. Louis
11. Harry
12. Louis
13. Harry
14. Louis
15. Harry
16. Louis
17. Harry
18. Louis
19. Harry

Preface

21.2K 700 553
By gaysicle

All it took was the summer. Both with bright eyes and hopeful smiles they fell in love. They fell in love on the private beach that Harry's parents owned.

Louis was visiting from New Zealand. His parents often moved due to his fathers job so he still had his British accent from when he was little and the sound was like music to Harry's American ears. Louis, on the other hand, thought Harry's American accent was adorable.

Louis was visiting Florida for the summer, his family needing the time to relax. That's how they met. Louis' summer home just down the street, both sharing the same beach.

Harry claims it was love at first sight, while Louis will say they fell in love slowly. Either way, by the end of the scorching summer both boys were too far gone for each other.

They promise to write to each other. Both wanting to seem like old time romantics and both too stubborn to even think about their love ending.

Because their love is everlasting, unlike human lives.

Contains: major character death

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.6K 15
"...I wish... I just wish I had somebody to love..." ••• July 22, 2010 at 11:11 pm, Harry Styles made a wish. The very next day at 8:22 pm, his wish...
841K 35K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
32.8K 1.4K 21
A Love/Hate College AU where Louis Tomlinson is the lead singer of The Rogue - the most popular band on campus - and Harry Styles is the talented Fre...
10.6K 512 11
A story about a magnificent artist without a favorite color, and a matchmaker that doesn't believe in falling in love. Or, in which Louis doesn't hav...