19. Harry

Dear my Louis,

It's been six years. Six long years, but I need to write to you even if you'll never read it.

I graduated law school. I now run the company in London as we planned. I have a son too. His name is Ryan William Styles. I gave him your middle name. It's just me and him, but he likes to spend weekends with his moms. My friend Brenda offered to carry him as long as her and her wife got to see him on weekends. We're just one big gay family.

He loves it. He goes to see his moms and then comes home to me. He's beautiful, Lou. He's my pride and joy. He reminds me of you sometimes with his facial expressions. He's only two, but he's so loud and I know he'll be outspoken and brilliant just like you.

I miss you. Everyday I miss you, but I've learned to function. I had trouble for a long time. I went through a rough time when you left and your letter shattered me and then put me back together.

I still have all your letters and I still wear my ring.

I know you told me to move on and have adventures, but I can't. You're the person I love, even now. My soulmate if you must.

Me, Ryan, Brenda and her wife Sheryl might visit Japan soon though. That's an adventure right?

Life is quiet now. Me and Ryan live in a cute, spacious apartment and life is good. One day I'll tell him all about you. How much I love you.

I do love you. One day we'll be together again, though hopefully not for another forty years. I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to leave just yet.

Until then I'll just continue to live life fully. I'll smile at strangers and pet puppies. I'll live and love and I'll reminisce. You're still apart of me, Lou. You're still my one and only.

Everlasting remember? I'm such a sap and that's a terrible word, but it's what I used and I'm sticking to it.

I miss you and I hope you like your hair. I hope you look down on me and smile and I hope you're happy. I hope you're always happy.

I love you,

Harry Styles.

(Ps. I always knew you loved me from the first look. I loved you too.)

The End.