4. Louis

Dear Harold,

I love you. There I said it.

Yes I let her dye her hair. I'd let you dye yours too (don't get any ideas). And tell your mom I miss her beautiful face. Speaking of beautiful faces, I'd like to say I love yours.

I also love your hair. It's so long and soft and it always smells good. Your smile is also something I love. Your dimples come out and you show off your perfect teeth. And then your lips. Oh god your lips are so kissable and I love when your wrap them around my dick - yes I said that. Your legs are hot too... Just your body in general.

Now, nice things about your personality:

You're like the smartest person I know, which is such a turn on. You're way too nice and though your jokes are stupid you make me laugh, so I guess you're funny. You're creative and talented and you're so understanding of everything. You're polite and it's just adorable to see you in public talking to people because you're just so considerate and just genuine. You're just a genuine, kind, beautiful person.

So, now I've complimented you like you asked and I must say I did a good job. I'm saving up to come see you this Christmas so I hope you don't mind spending my birthday with me...

Oh and that guy in my profile picture that I know you're too shy to ask about is Aaron. He's my cousin so please stop mentioning Facebook and pictures. You're not very subtle.

I love you (I've said it twice!) and I'll talk to you later. And stop partying. If I see one more picture of you hanging off guys drunkenly, I'm flying down to beat your ass.

Bye,

Louis x