REDEFINING FRIENDSHIP! ♡ ➼ B...

By sunniethebakubean

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.'' in which an... More

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
00
01. ‒ Determination 決定
02. ‒ Dumb-ass 脳たりん
03. ‒ ❝So, my grandma is childish.❞ ので、私のおばあちゃんは、幼稚です
04. ‒ ❝Baka, fuck off.❞ 愚かな、オフファック
05. ‒ Uncertain feelings 不確かな気持ち
06. ‒ ❝It's hard to control.❞ それがコントロールするのは難しいです
07. ‒ Guilty 有罪の
08. ‒ ❝Wherein Bakugou is blushing & He has no clue why. ❞ シャイ
09. ‒ Studying & Thoughts 读书そして想法
010. ‒ Freedom 自由
011. ‒ ❝I'm still amazed that Bakugou is joining the trip.❞ びっくりしました
012. ‒ bakugou's true feelings 本心
013. ‒ ❝well, he sleeps early.❞ 早く寝
014. ‒ ❝liking someone is never easy.❞ 好き誰かが簡単になることはありません
015. ‒ ❝i really like you.❞ 私は本当にあなたが好き
016. ‒ ❝Reader-chan being so fucking dense.❞愚かなクソ
017. ‒ ❝bakugou, don't push me away.❞ 私を離れてプッシュしていません
019. ‒ ❝oh, it's a dream?❞ ああ、それは夢ですか?
020. ‒ sunsets and cute moments 夕日とキュートな瞬間
021. ‒ villains 敌人
022. ‒ ❝ and now reader-chan realized that she likes him.❞ あなたが好きみたい
023. ‒ ❝bakugou being a dickhead again.❞ 愚かIDOT
024. ‒ fuck feelings 感情をファック
025. ‒ ❝woah, she fucking kissed me in the library.❞ 図書館で私にキス
026. ‒ cute dates & thoughts キュートな日付や思考
027. ‒ ❝i can't control myself, i want to do this.❞ 私は自分自身をコントロールすることはできません
028. ‒ ❝I'm not holding back.❞ バック保持していません
029. ‒ special chapter uwu

018. ‒ drunk & warm-hearted kisses 酔って温かいキス

1.5K 67 29
By sunniethebakubean

❝O18❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

bakugou's point of view

i am a fucking idiot.

my stupid emotions were driving me crazy.

when I see her, my heart beats fast.

is this some kind of joke? i, katsuki bakugou who strives to be the number one hero, will not be involved in those stupid love relationships that teenager should have. i am different, i need to surpass all might and become the symbol of peace.

but...i can't control myself.

i am now sitting in the middle, with both Dunce face and shitty hair beside me. i munched a hamburger and looked at {Name} as she was sitting opposite to me. uraraka and the gang were talking to her, she giggled and laughed with them. i found it adorable when she was eating her food, it makes her face looks puffy.

"bro, where are you and {Name} just now? you guys came together right?" kaminari smirked.

i sighed, and rested my chin on my palm on the table, "we bumped into each other just now so we decided to walk together, got a problem with that?" kirishima laughed a little and patted on my shoulder, "are you okay?"

"of course i am okay! what the fuck you want?! shitty hair!" i answered with an annoyed look.

kirishima wanted to say something again and i immediately shut him off, "not here." i whispered quietly, i knew what he was going to ask anyway, probably {Name}. i felt guilty for being cold towards her, i can't help myself for avoiding her, especially what she had said in the morning.

"huh? we are just friends." ouch, it hurts.

friends...huh? stupid idiot, isn't it obvious that i like you?...

"oh shit, oh-oh this is so fucking spicy, fuck fuck fuck-" {Name} drank a glass of cold water to cool her down, but it wasn't very effective.

"dumbass." i pass a glass of water to her and said, "you can have mine."

"..."

"ehhh???!!!!!!!" the whole class 1A shouted, except for shitty hair.

"tch, stop making a scene you idiots!" i blushed and looked away.

"oh...eh...thank you, bakugou." {Name} smiled and immediately gulped down the water. she then took an egg sandwich and placed it on my plate.

"you didn't eat much, bakugou. eat more."

"...thanks."

everyone gasped in astonishment and stared at me, even {Name} was shocked. oh shit, why am i being polite now? damn it! katsuki bakugou! damn those stupid butterflies in my stomach!

"what??!! you didn't even say it in front of us!"

"what the fuck? you guys wanna fight?" i glared at my classmates and they shook their heads in fear, eating their food in silence.

[💛]

8:57 PM

after eating our dinner, everyone went back to the room and rest.

most of our classmates had already taken out their sleeping bags and placed them on the floor, they snuggled into the bags and started falling asleep.

when i opened the cupboard, shitty hair tapped my shoulder and i sighed, "what now?" i said.

"come on, bakubro! it's still early, right? let's play a game first before we sleep!" shitty hair grinned and i stared at him blankly. i blinked my eyes and looked at him again,

what the fuck is wrong with my friends? aren't they exhausted too?

"shitty hair, i just want to sleep so fuck off!" i pushed him away and grabbed my sleeping bag. we need to train tomorrow, there's no way i will be sleeping late and play games with those stupid idiots.

"bakubro, {Name} is joining ya know?" kirishima walked past me and put his phone on the desk.

i turned around and saw them sitting together and formed a circle, those were the people who came for the trip during the holidays and tape guy was joining as well.

stupid four eyes had gone to bed, great.

so she is joining them to play games?! wait, no- i need to sleep, i am tired and i just want to take some good rest and-

"bakugou! you plan to sleep now?!" {Name} raised her eyebrow and glanced at me, she was shuffling the damn cards while putting two cards on the middle.

i guess i have no choice, she asked for it.

"tch, who said i was going to sleep early?!" i sat beside to kirishima and glared at them, "so what now?"

"{Name}, we don't play cards." dunce face then pulled his backpack beside him and took out dozens of beers, everyone gasped in disbelief.

"we... are going to play truth or dare!"

"denki!!! what are you bringing?!" jiro shook her head and rolled her eyes on him.

"just beers? so we can spice things up?" he smirked.

"give me that." {Name} opened the beer can and drank everything.

what the fuck?

she fucking drank everything?! all by herself?

"tch, fucking idiot." I muttered.

everyone cheered happily and she tried to shush them as they were being too loud, didn't they scare of getting caught by aizawa sensei? what is wrong with their brains? i played this fucking game just because of her, because...

maybe if i play this game, if we have more interactions, then she will....

"fucking start this game or else i will gonna kill you all!!"

[💛]

this game went for like an hour and a half, most of them were drunk and started doing weird things in the room. deku and icy hot was grabbing the duo - tape guy and dunce face; as both of them were planning to use a pair of scissors to cut off the bird boy's beak, they claimed that he was better looking without it. just what the hell?! then shitty hair and his girlfriend were cuddling with each other, saying those cheesy romantic crap stuff which i find it disturbing.

the only people who stay sober is deku, icy hot, round face and earphone girl, including me.

"neh neh...bakugou..." round face approached me and asked, "do you have a crush?"

"what?!" i almost shouted, not expecting she would ask such a question.

"none of your business!! Fuck off!!!!" i was nervous and scared at the same time, i didn't want the same shit happened all over again.

"oh come on! the game was still going on!!!!"

"like hell i would care!"

{Name} was drunk as fuck, she laughed foolishly and pounced on me, resting her head on my chest and said, "hahahaah so warm, i am so cold now hahaaha...."

what's with the situation now? she was laying on my chest...this is no good, my heart was going to burst-

"oh, i think i know already." round face smirked at me and i blushed, i didn't know how to feel, although i wanted this moment to last forever..but...it was too embarrassed to do so.

"get off of me, you idiot!" i tried to push her away and she ended up hugging me.

"warm...so warm...." she murmured.

"looks like you guys are a thing already, right?" kirishima nudged my shoulder and smiled happily.

no, Bakugou. don't let these thoughts ran inside your head, they were just joking around-

"baku...bakugou...i want to vomit...." {Name} tugged my shirt gently and looked at me with her puppy eyes. the way that she asked me makes my heart skipped a beat,

damn, that was cute.

"tch, you are really troublesome." i grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the toilet, she followed quietly and kept mumbling words like a fucking idiot, but i didn't mind spending time with her,

even it was only 5 minutes.

we stood in front of the girl's toilet and asked her to go in, {Name} looked at me in confusion, she giggled and said, "bakugou...i don't feel like vomit already...hehehehe." she cupped my cheeks and smiled, "you are cute.....and warm."

shit.

you know what? fuck it.

i pulled her closer to my body, she was surprised at first but she didn't push me away. i slowly leaned in, my forehead rest against hers.

"i-i...hope you won't remember anything when you wake up tomorrow, okay?!"

"what-"

and i kissed her, it was soft and tender which was better than i imagined. it wasn't a passionate kiss but at least it was a memorable one. i couldn't help but blush, the sound of heartbeat kept pounding inside my chest, to hide the fact that i was falling in love with {Name}.

our lips parted and i looked at her lovingly, both of us panted softly as she looked into my eyes and said,

"you...what happened?"

what can i say? i can't even confess my feelings to her! it was way too early. come on, bakugou, you know she won't like you. it's better to give up now, she deserves better. and you know what? she just treats you as a friend, don't get your hopes up, it's not going to happen...

but when i kissed her, she doesn't resist...

i heard a creaking noise at the back, i turned around and saw nothing but...

a figure? shit.

"nothing, idiot. let's sleep now." i carried her to the room and she falls asleep in my arms. how do people sleep within one minute? that's impossible, or maybe she was drunk.

...will she remember when she woke up?

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 94 9
𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 ☞︎︎︎ 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕟𝕙�...
7.5M 216K 84
y/n helps her best friend, todoroki, get with his crush, momo. only to result in something bigger than expected. Her love life starts getting a littl...
Uno ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

1.9M 101K 18
── love you + 4, katsubabes. female reader. fluff. fluff. fluff.
1.9K 197 15
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ