Arshi SS: Heart Beats♥️ (Comp...

By Nightangle92

The broken heart and its long lost Rhythmic beats have a beautiful story to tell...Its Heart Beats .....Regul... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 and Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 & 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 75
Part 76
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80 The End
Epilogue

Part 74

6.5K 335 15
By Nightangle92

Past Lucknow University 20xx year.

The first day after the long vacation. Students are happily roaming with their best friends and classmates. Some students are going towards auditorium for the welcoming function held by teachers and senior students for the new entry.

"Hello students, I am Rakesh Rana. Unfortunately your Principal." Principal introduction made new students happy with the friendly nature. "This year we have two new entry for last year post Degree, Who is Anjali Singh Raizada and Yash Sawant. One more thing Anjali belongs to Royal family and  a Princess of Sheeshamahal. We are glad to have you here" Like that Principal speech continue and other side Anjali and Yash felt relieved as the students does not looked at them with awe look unlike the old college where students are hell bent on being friend with her because she Princess and giving special attention which totally irritated her that why she changed her college with her best friend. Her train of thoughts end with senior students loud cheers for some Shyam.

Anjali roamed her eyes to here and there to find out particular Shyam in crowd and her wait end when some one step to the stage and took mike in hand. She looked at him, her eyes roamed at his every features. He is handsome with boyish innocent look with smile on his lips. She felt instant attraction towards his beautiful smile. Her heart stopped for some seconds when she hear his voice for the first time. She felt something new feelings in her heart.

"Hey all" his voice stopped when students again started to shout his name.
"Hey guys, if you all done with chatting my name may I"  Shyam requested with same smile.
"Thank you guys. Today we have to add new members in our big family that is our freshers.  I am Shyam Gupta whole heartily welcoming each and everyone in our college.  New place new feelings and more over new people. All mind filled with different emotions right. Remember one thing all of us have to move out from our comfort zone to face the real world and your life. I am assure you all that, each and every teaching and non teaching faculty and your senior students will whole heartily help you. You can walk up to any one for anything. With in some day the college election is coming for college captain and any one can be nominee. Even fresher students also can participate..The college captain will help you in every way...."

His announcement made senior students to looked at him with shock. And started to shout " COLLEGE CAPTIN SHYAM GUPTA"
"Guys, its high time. Every year I became the captain without any election because you guys want me to and love me. I know that but We need new face for our college and this is my last year and I want some one else in college captin seat. In that way I can even help that person also." Shyam tried to make his college mates understand  but  Their non stop shout made Principal  to handel the problem some how and dismissed the assembly.

But the students again gathered in college campus with the loud music. "Hey all Did you Miss Me. I know You did so Now its my turn to welcoming fresher in my style. Saying that she started to play her guitar and her band started to play the instruments as per tune. Beautiful song spread everywhere in campus making students move toward the music. Fresher just enjoyed the music of beautiful girl in jhali look (same like Amrita Rao in Main hoon na). Anjali and Yash also looked at the girl who is totally  enclosed into music forgetting where she is and arranged Music concerts without anyone permission.
"Oye, Principal is calling you" some one shouted from group which stopped the song. "What a perfect time Bro, Meet me after college" she shouted rather say warned back the poor boy. Keeping her guitar aside she move out to Principal room and Students start to move to their respective classes.

"How was your vacation peon kaka.??" Asked that girl while jumping from the window of class room near to Principal office.

"How many times, I warned you dont jump from here there"
"Cool kaka, take chill pill. Where is our Principal Sir..He asked me to meet him"
"He is not in office beta, left few minutes back. May be he is in any class"
"Poor we, such irresponsible Principal we got. Who made him Principal kaka" She said making puppy face. Saying bye to kaka she fly away from there.
"Anju, she is such a good singer"
"But spoil brat, how she shouted that poor boy for informing about Principal call" Anjali replied while moving foward to her class with Yash. She looked at her new class room which filled students. All the students are discussing some important topic.
Anjali and Yash move towards vacates place and sit for lecture to start. Her ears sharpen with the name taken by students in between their discussion "Shyam Gupta".

"Why, all want him to be College captin?" Anajli murmurmed her mind question which is unfortunately heard by a girl who was near them.
"Because, he is perfect for college captain. He is topper of the college. Basketball captin, Leturture club captain. Help each and every students in studies and help them to solve their problems. Inshort Mr Perfect of our college. Students never disobey him and teacher adores him" That girl replied with dream look.
"Mr.Perfect?? You are not giving too much important to one person. No one is perfect as you are Saying" Anjali replied with little jealous in it.
"There is one bad habit which all girls hate. He may talk to everyone and help in study matter but he is reserved type person. Not in any social media. There are so many girls crazy for him but he never give any glances to them. So many girls tried to make forcefully  friendship with him but end with...." Before she complete her words some junior girls entred with talking and disturbing whole class.
"Where is Shyam??" one of the girl enquired.
"Look girls, you don't have any other work" One of the girl from class room rudely replied.
"Who is she?? Why she rudly talking" Enquired Anjali.
"Sheetal Sha, She is behind Shyam. But he always run away from her. Those students may be here with intention of be friend with shyam or request him to be captain" That girl replied as its normal.

"We are not asking to you Miss chamkchalo"
"How dare you call me that," Sheetal shouted at that students.
"Whats going on here??" The words got attention of every one especially Anjali who lost in that person but bring back by pooja the girl who was giving information earlier from her lost hand " Now look how game will change from here"
Without taking another second a crying voice surrounded every where. "Look Shyam, this girls are calling me chamkchalo that too entring in our class" Sheetal complained with fake tears and full of drama.
"No Shyam ji, she is started at first. we just come here to meet you but she rudely behaved with us"
"Sheetal, I think I know you. so stop crying. Today is first day and you girls are here instead of your respective class. Whatever the talk is not important as your first lecture so first go and attend it. We will talk later, if you guys don't mind." Shyam requested.

"I am searching for you Shyam and your monkey from when"
Shyam looked at Principal who entred in class with lecturer.
"Why Sir?, You need some help?" Enquired Shyam.

"Yes, I am getting so many requests from students. They only want you as their captain"
"I am sorry sir, You have understand my situation. Till last year I managed to complet my responsibility between my studies, teaching and my work and sports. This year I want to enjoy college life without any responsibility sir"
"I know you, You were perfect captain thats why each students wished for you only in captain place.Wait a minute, what you guys doing here" Enquired Principal looking at junior students." Enquired Principal looking at whole class but shocked with the junior students replied.
"We are here to tie friendship with Shyam/we are here to clear out doubt on the subject" Replied students together making everyone laugh at their reply the laugh stopped with clapping sound. which moved everyone attention towards door where she is standing and clapping looking at the situation.
"You searched for the devil and she is here" Shyam murmured near Principal.
"You are here?  I called you at my office" informed Principal
"Then you should stayed back at office." She replied while walking towards the Principal.
"You are back answering me"
"How can I back answers you when I am standing front of you. I am just front answeing you. Leave that, You should be proud of your students at first place."
"Ya right sir, you should proud of this kind of student" Shyam taunted, Anjali looked at him with awe as she saw new mischievous side Shyam. Who's first apperance was decent one but looking at the scene its totally opposite.
"Sir ask your spoon to stay quite for some time. And where I end, ya got it Look at this girls who here to solve their doubts on the first day of the college before starting the syllabus too. Isn't that cool. You should proud of them and should change your teaching faculties and make your spoon new teacher in each and every class"
"YESss, that a cool Idea" one of the junior girl replied shocking Shyam and Principal.
"If you girls solved your query then move back to class" Principal ordered without having other option
"But we not yet tied our friendship band"
"Wow, friendship day celebrations on June. What a college Mr Rakesh Rana" She said while putting her hand on Principal shoulder like he is her friend.
"Dont forget I am your Principal."
"Take a chill Pill Principal Rana. First let me handle them "So my lovely girls, the show is end here. You can leave for your class through that door. I don't want any one of you entering in this class or near Shyam with fake reasons like this here after.I think I am clear"  She warned the girls, with bossy manner any other option they left the class with ditch face.
Anjali looked at the girl with amsued look. What a girl first arrange concert without permission and then warned student publicly. Now back answring Principal and warning students front of Principal" Anjali murmured in shock. She come out from shock got another shock with the way of that girl talking with Principal.
"Why you are wasting our time Principal, its time for our first lecture"
" I am wasting your time. Really??"
"Look, you agreed to my words. Thank you and You may Leave now" She replied with cute crazy smile while Principal start to move with her words shyam looked at her and Principal then hit his head with hand for the crazy Principal and student.
"Wait a minute, I am your Principal. You can't ask me to leave"
"Okay, you stay here we leave as there will be no lecture because our irresponsible Principal wasting our time"
"I am not irresponsible"
"You are, you called me at office first inbetween my song, when I went there you was not there. I searched for you wasting my time and my search end here where my dear Principal is wasting other time too"
"Am I irresponsible" Principal looked at Shyam. Who was try to control his laugh looking at  funny face of Principal.
"You can confess everything later, first tell me why you want to meet me?" enquired That girl.
"Who is she?" Enquired Anjali.
"Life of this college." That girl replied.
"You need to make him agree for becoming college captain"  Principal ordered

"No, I won't"
"Why"
"I don't want to talk to him" the information shocked everyone except Anjali and Yash. She move towards her place but inbetween someone stopped her.
"You are still angry on me Monkey Girl" Shyam asked with guilt in his voice. She looked away from his face making him sad.
"Don't do this Monkey Girl, I hate it. You know that na"
"Then why you said those words"
"I am sorry for that, but you know na I don't like to take anyone help in first place and you without informing me send money to them"
"You again saying that, Am I  'anyone' for you shyam.?? I don't have any right on you, on them. I respect your self respect nature but You are making me stranger in your life"
"You are taking my words in wrong way"
"I am taking wrong way. You never allowed me to use my money on you. Because your stubborn nature I have to spend my every  vacation in home with my unwanted family. You can't even take few days leave on our vacation to spend time with me saying the salary will cut off. One day, I will fly away from your life then only you realize that relationship also have important like money"
"Enough Nishali, never ever say about leaving me. You know very well what place you have in my life. I was angry because you not informed me about sending them money and I reacted badly on it. I am sorry for that please forgive me. Only you have full right on me and them."
"one condition"
"accepted"
"Principal Sir,  this year too shyam will be college captain" she announced making everyone happy and shocking shyam.

"Nice move Nishi, Now you won't back off shyam after all you can't back off from your monkey girl's words. I was sure, only she can make you agree"
"You used your master card and she used the situation like always"Shyam replied while looking at Nishi. Or Nishali Sharma or Shyam's monkey girl.
"My duty is over, so enjoy your first class students and you both meet me after lecture" Replied Principal looking at Shyam and Nishi.
"If you done with your drama and checking out shyam then move aside" Nishali said looking at Sheetal who is blocking their way.
"Oye monkey mind your language "
"Miss Chamkchalo, first thing my name is Nishali and second thing I don't mind to pull out your dirty tongue. I hope you know what happened in our fight"
"Now both of you stop your fight and settled down" Ordered Shyam.
Nishali move towards her place to sit but looked at occupied place by two new students.
"Hey, this is our place, you can sit somewhere else in this class" Nishali ordered.
"I was not aware about this being your place but now I am settled here so you can sit somewhere else" Anjali replied with same attitude and little jealous towards the girl. Shyam looked at new girl and his monkey girl. Very well aware about the fighting nature of her he interfere in between.
"Monkey, let them sit. They are new students in our class na. Please be comfortable here you too. Don't mind her way of talking. Pooja make sure our new members not feel left out" Shyam kindly informed with small smile and pulled his monkey girl towards another vacated seat.
Every one settled down and class statred. All the while Anjali eyes roamed at Shyam and Nishi. Shyam is totally concentrating on lecture but Nishi districting him with pranks. Some time shyam giving angry glare asking her concentrate on lecture and sometimes requesting her write and let him write. Like the lecture end making Anjali curious to know about their relationship.

Love You
Nightangle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 14.7K 45
Arnav and Khushi are in deep love but time will do them apart as incidents fall in place but they will find happiness and closure as clarifications a...
351K 17.6K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
65.5K 2.5K 12
ipkknd
245K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.