Part 65

"O... O Aru..." Anjali tried to speak but " I love your sister the same way she loves me" Completed  Shyam without caring anything.
"Is that true Di??"
"Aru, I am sorry for hiding this. Yes I love him like you love your Khushi"
Without any word Arnav move towards Shyam and so of sudden gave him a warmly hug.

"I am happy for my Di, She choose a best person for her. I know you not accept me for your sister because You love your sister and seeing my past character no brother choose me for their sister. But You are Khushi's brother that one quality enough for any brother to accept your proposal for their sister." Saying that He pull back from the hug.
"Thanks Aru, for understanding us" said Anjali.
"Arnav, You won my heart today. Your words and decision prove me you are changed for my sister. I accepted you as my Krrish's father but Incase of Khushi. It totally depends on her decision and I support her"  explain shyam.

"I think you both are here to spend some time so I am not taking more time. Now you both continue and I have to continue with my duties" Informed Arnav and move towards his way and they move toward their.

"Very good, You don't  disclose my Name. Bhai may won't like that. Let himself tell us this news when he want" Explained Kiran on the way back to office.

Night at Dreamz. All gathered in dinning table for the dinner.  Geeta maa serving everyone. Khushi felt something change in the air. Her Bhai is talking to Arnav and Kidd is happily discussing their ideas for decor for the office and Krrish, her son is sitting on Arnav lap and enjoying his meal. Khushi felt whether she is out sider or Arnav become part of the family.

She notice every change, some where on her heart she felt happy so She ignored the fact and mutely had her dinner.

On the way to her Room. Khushi was stopped by the voice.

"Fourth day end, May be I can say I scored one point as your family accept me"
"Hmmm, only 3 days left Raizada. The Heart beats still far away from your hand, Sleep well. Good Night"

Morning.
On the way to Ray of Happiness.
"Miss Gupta, If you don't mind can we go to AR. Actually Bhai called me for signature on some file" Arnav Requested.
""Hmmmm"
*AR Fashion*

Arnav and Khushi entry made every one head turn. The face of Khushi is identified by few employees of AR because they attend the Marriage.  Other thought Khushi being ASR another chic because of her he dumped Lavanya. Some female felt jealous of her beauty. Some male felt angel from heaven dropped in AR. Their dream change into Nightmares when they met ASR  glares.

"Bhai" Arnav called out his brother who is busy with some file.
"So Great ASR took time. Come in. Glad to Meet you Miss Gupta. I hope my brother not bothering you all too much."

"Bhai, Can we talk about the file. As I don't have too much time to waste on your Jokes"  Arnav saying take seat on near chair.
"Khushi, Actually there is meeting and it take hardly half hour. Aru presence required in the meeting. I know you dont have much time so  I will drop him once its over." Aakash kindly requested making Arnav little unhappy with the news as he was enjoying drive towards the office with Khushi.

"Its ok Akash Ji, take your time. I will wait" Her words made someone happy.
"Thats fantastic. Why dont you check out our new collection till then."
"Thats not required, I will wait here, You gys continue"

"No Khushi, I insist. And Lisa my PA will assist you"

"Okay, then. I will burn my time in that but I don't want anyone take their time to assist me if you don't mind" Aakash easily agreed and Khushi move out towards AR collection room.

On the way her eyes roamed here and there. She looked at the employees who is giving her weird look. Ignoring it she move towards the new designer collection.
Her eyes move from one dress to another. She touched the material. But none catch her eyes. That when she saw a another closed room. In curiosity she get in and looked at wonderful collection of designed dresses. In which her eyes caught with red designer saree Before she touch the saree some voice stopped her.
"Thats not for sale. You can't touch that"
The voice made her turn and looked at unknown faces of two female.
"Excuse Me??" Khushi confused with their words
"Can you please come out from there, other than Raizada's family members no one can touch and take those designer dress. Its exclusive for the family. "
"Okay, I am just checking it out. Don't worry I won't take anyone right" Khushi replied calmly.
"I said only family membere can go in this room. Not ASR's Name sake gf who will also become x gf  in near future just like Lavanya"  Commented smirking employee.
"First thing, before opening your mouth make sure with whom you are talking. And Being name sake gf, I never keep relationship for name sake. I am becoming x of Mr ASR or Wife of ASR those things are private things and your comments does not required there. So keep your mouth shut and go and do your work" Khushi order both the employees.