Part 8

Next day:
Shantivan:
"Is Mr.Akash Raizada at home??" asked Kushi looking at maid who open the main door.
"No, but who are you??, do you have appoint to meet sir" maid enquired.
"I want to meet anyone please inform Miss Gupta is waiting out" informed Kushi but before maid move backward to welcome her, She heard another voice.
"Kushi ji, what pleasant surprise. Why you are waiting out, Come in please" Anjali happly welcomed.

"Thank you Miss Raizada" saying that kushi took seat which was offered by Anjali.
"Hey Kushi ji call me Anjali or Di, I am not liking Miss Raizada" requested Anjali.

"Okay Anjali ji, I will call you that" replied Kushi.
"We saw the designs all are awsome and I am waiting for enjoying all that in real Kushi ji, you are amazing planner"Anjali give complement with beautiful smile.

"Thank you" replied Kushi.
"I forgot to ask you, you have coffee or juice??" asked Anjali.
"Just water" replied Kushi.
"Kushi betiya, when did you come??" aksed Arthi who came from some shopping along with her mother.
"It hardly 10 minutes Aunty, actually I want to discuss some points with Akash Raizada, please give this file to him" requested while giving file to Arthi.

"Why dont you give that to Arnav, he handle everything regarding his brother's marriage and he is in his room only"replied Arthi.
"No aunty thats okay, just give this file to him, I will explain everything on phone" kushi tried to escape from the situation.

"Betiya, please go and give him and explain everything to him face to face only" requested Nani.
"Kushi, dont mind can I check your Anarakhali, its looking familiar to me" asked Anjali while giving Water to Kushi.
"Errr.Yes Anjali ji" Kushi hesitately replied to Anjali.

After getting permission, Anjali went behind Kushi and took small label attached to red Anarakhali.
" So you were the one who brought this Anarakhali" Asked Anjali.

"No, it my sister gifted me on my birthday, Why anything special to it" asked confused Kushi.
"Its Arnav's first traditional design, by my mistakes its sent to sale" Anjali replied making Kushi taken back with new information regarding her dress.

"Kushi betiya go and give file to Arnav, his room is first room on left side from upstair" Arthi giving direction pushed Kushi towards Arnav's room.

"Mom why did you send Her to Aru's Room, Lavanya and his two other friends are with him. They reached when you both went for shopping" informed Anjali looking at who is going upstair.

"What, that Lavanya landed. Oh god I hate that girl.  why dont you tell me this earlier Anju, I thought its best chance to make them meet" Arthi put her hand on forhead and sit near sofa.

"I was in kitchen mom, so I was unaware about your match making" Anjali replied.

"She is best choice for Aru, I agree on it. She is looking more beautiful on Aru's designed traditional dress" Nani commented.

Love
Nightangle.