Part 79

Remember that day, when he entered Sheeshamahal with Krrish..I was shocked and my heart gone through the pain of betrayal. But his clam eyes confused me. Those not shown any kind of reaction looking at me. He not reorganise me. That when his words rings on my head " If my trust break on our relationship, it will break us" . He was right My trust broken with that message which was not even sent by Him. Hai na Dadi. I was not even care to visit this temple and look everything with my eyes on that day. If I could have visited this temple that day, the fate would have give me another chance. Yes My broken trust made us apart. I don't wanted to repeat my mistake once again, I needed answers for so many questions once who can give me answers are not even reorganizining me. That when my eyes landed on You Dadi"
"Why you shocked with his entry. There was something which I missed out. It not take long to know what is missed part in my love story. Your so called greediness on my wealth become my enemy. I overheard your phone call with some one stating, Shyam is return alive."
"That words give me clear view of my past. My Dadi along with someone tried to kill My Shyam ji. I overheard everything Dadi from your mouth. I was in situation where one side my Love come back from death other side my own Dadi was the one who tried to snatch my love. The pain I gone through, the loses which occurred in my Life. I decided to Punish you the same way, For that I made plane. One side your Punishment along with your crime partner as it not take long time to know who is supported you in your crime other side Shyam safety."
"But you were with me planning against shyam" Shouted Adrash.
"Remember, I never mentioned revenge against shyam ji, I always mentioned punishing of that person who betrayal me." Her words hinted Dadi, yes Anjali always mentioned that but they thought it was against shyam or say Anjali made them to think in that way.
"Realization gone through your nerve Dadi. I wanted you to bring Aadrash in wedding function so I played the role of ditched women by her true love. I made you both believe that I hate shyam and Only I have to right to Punish him so that you both not even try to harm him. What!! shocked are we??" Anjali smirked at Dadi and Aadrash.
"Wait, wait more to come, I made you believe that I having fake love towards my Shyam. And You both supported me for that. The people who separated my love, I made you both too support me in getting my love back." Saying that Anjali laughed shocking Arnav and Khshi. Arnav looked at his Di who well planned revenge against them who is real culprit not even making anyone aware about the same.
"You never gonna change Aadrash??? I saw your lusty eyes on Khushi. The same lusty eyes which you lied on me once. Do you think I will let you trouble in my brother love life. My Aru, who gone through so much because our Dad, He lost his believe on love because my Love life. When he got Happiness of love in the form of Khushi, You wanted trouble them too. Dadi disliked towards Khushi and Kiran made me stand for my brothers too. Do you think I would have really hurt Khushi and Kiran when I know My brothers will go through same pain along with their love. I wanted you both stay away from them and let them enjoy their love life. I fooled you both in my way" Anjali explained everything with winning smile
"Is the story end here Ranisahib??. I was helpless that day because of her life was in your gun point but today.." Shyam words cut off.
"Your remember???" Aadrash shocked enquired made Shyam smirk.
"Bhai is back Arnav, but when?. His memories back" Khushi murmurmed.
"Yes, I remember each and every thing happened on that day. How You and Your Dadi entered in this temple. How you forcefully bring me Near cliff. How you Put Gun at her and stopped me from fighting against your so called goons. How you pushed her from clif when she bited on your hand. How I tried to save my monkey girl, when she was hanging on the edge of cliff. How you pushed me from behind to the death valley of cliff along with her. Your so called greed killed our happy life. I got my Memory back Yesterday when My Ranisahib brought me here. The place where I lost everything but give back my Memories only to punish the culprit. Now its time for the Punishment" Shyam Declared before he pull the Gun triggers.
"BHAI, DONT" Khushi cried out loud earning attention of everyone.
"Khushi, Aru. How you all come here??" Anjali Enquired shockingly.
"We will tell you that, but now please put down the Gun. The law will Punish them for their deeds" Arnav tried to control the situation walking towards them.
"Stop Arnav, The punishment for them is written in our hand. Because of them We lost time, because of them we Lost of OUR BABY AND BECAUSE OF THEM WE LOST OUR MONKEY GIRL" Shyam shouted with filled eyes.
"Bhai, please clam.Before taking any decisions hear me out. The baby which you both lost because of them is Alive and safe and Sound" Khushi declared shocking Anjali and Shyam more than that Dadi was in the shocked list.
"HOW CAN THAT POSSIBLE, I MYSELF THROWN THAT BABY ON TRAIN TRACK" Dadi spell out the cruel truth.
"My baby was not died but you killed," Anjali murmured in shock with new revelation and Shyam's eyes red with the pain.
"You Thrown that baby on the track but That baby is not died. He is very much Alive, You Cruel Women" Khushi informed While walking towards them holding Krrish hand in her.
"How you know that Bacha" Shyam enquired, Shyam called her Bacha after so many years.
"BECAUSE HIS NAME IS KRRISH GUPTA. MY ADOPTED SON IS NONE OTHER THEN MY BHAI'S REAL SON" Anjali and Shyam looked at Khushi and then at Krrish their son. They don't need any proof to believe on her words because they naturally felt pull towards Krrish from the start. Shyam and Anjali then too not drop the Gun, They kept Dadi and Aadrash at Gun point.
But their Gun dropped down with One gun shoot which scratched Shyam hand making him drop the Gun. They looked at the source. The Gun holding person, who shocked Arnav like death.
"What, Seriously, Shocked with Me Anju and Aru??" Enquired that person smirking.

Love You
Nightangle