Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

Por babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... Mais

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty two ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

BONUS CHAPTER ☾

5.7K 137 65
Por babyylivv

(Ten years later)
Liv

I just finished puffing the last pillow so the house looked perfect. We were about to welcome the new neighbors over for dinner, apparently they only have a son. So, hopefully the boys will welcome him nicely.

I straightened out the ruffles on my white sun dress and walked to the kitchen to check on the food. Of course since I never knew how to cook, I had to learn. I think I'm pretty good, my kids eat it. If they eat it, it's good. They are the pickiest people ever.

They take after their father in more ways then ten.

Opening the oven a wave of heat hit me making me want to jump in the pool, but for the sake of the neighbors I sucked it up.

I jumped almost burning myself upon hearing one of my lovely children's voice. "Mom!" I breathed out slowly taking my arms out of the oven careful not to burn myself, and turned around with a smile.

Ten year old Salvatore stood there with a big smile oblivious to that I could've just burnt my face off. "Yes sweetie?" I asked walking over and bending down in front of him letting him wrap his arms around my neck.

"I'm hungryyy." He whined as I picked him up and let him rest in my arms. God he's getting heavy. "I know baby, it's almost done okay?" I soothed walking over to the stool and setting him down as he just rested his head on his arms.

I smiled admiring him. He's so handsome already. All the kids got traits from Ethan and I. Luca got his fathers hair, personality, and awful potty mouth, but my baby blue eyes. Caterina got my blonde hair, beautiful hazel eyes, and a shy personality. And Sal, well Salvatore looks just like Luca, acts just like Luca, and admires Luca.

He's like his little clone.

I took the Alfredo pasta out of the oven and set down the oven mitts, letting the dish cool. I checked the clock on the stove seeing it was five o'clock meaning Ethan should be here soon from work.

Suddenly my front door burst open and the sound of loud boys I know all too well came crashing into my kitchen. Luca stood with his friend Toby in a head lock, while Jacob went straight to my pantry. As always such polite boys.

"Hey Mrs.D, looking lovely today." Jacob said walking out of the pantry holding a box of Cheerios and some cookies. I smiled turning to the tall boy. "Always nice to have you here Jacob." I replied as he raised his eyebrows in suggestive way.

Such a little flirt he his.

"Sup little man." Toby said giving Salvatore a fist bump brightening up the little boys face. Luca walked over ruffling his baby brothers hair and continuing to do a fist bump, grab each other's hands, slide them away, snap then shoot finger guns at each other.

"Ciao mamma, what are you cooking?" Luca asked coming around and side hugging me. I hugged his 6'3 frame and gestured towards the pasta. Him and his fathers favorite. He stopped immediately glancing around checking and seeing his friends in the living room occupied by the tv and my food.
(Translation> hey mom)

"Mom.. did I forget someone's birthday? Oh fuck, is it dads birthday?" He asked running his hand through his dark brown waves. I chuckled at the resemblance between the men in my life. "No honey, the neighbors are coming." I reminded as I told him this last night while he was training with his father.

I walked to the gym downstairs last night and reminded them both, to which I received a groan from Ethan, and a grunt from his younger clone.

Luca tilted his head back letting out an animalistic groan. "Mom, my giver of birth do not do this to me." He said and looked at me, pleading to tell him I was kidding. I smiled warmly and reached up to brush his hair out of his pretty eyes. "Sorry sweetie, dress nice please." I said leaving him there to hang his head and mumble to himself about 'moving' please, he's a mammas boy.

I headed down the hallway until I stopped at the mini four foot door painted as a sunset, with the words 'Cat's Corner' on it. Caterina always loved art and this secret room is her music space, art space, and hiding spot.

I knocked exactly three times waiting for the answer behind the small door. Everyone in the family has their own special knock. Mine happens to be three, everyone except Grayson, he's her favorite. He Just gets let right in.

The door opened revealing Cat who smiled and let me into her room. I sat down in the corner on a yellow been bag and admired the new artwork on the wall that she had already created in maybe a day.

"Baby these are beautiful." I said running my hand on one paper in particular that was pinned to the wall. Three towers in a city full of cars but two gorgeous sun flowers in the middle of them. The only greenery in the whole painting.

"Daddy, Luca, Sal." Cat said pointing to each of the towers. "You and me." She said pointing to the flowers. I smiled looking at her and nodded understanding. The towers were protecting the flowers, and the flowers were keeping the towers lively and colorful.

Caterina is a girl of very few words, her artwork is her voice. And oh is that voice a beautiful one.

"Okay baby, well dinner is gonna he ready soon and the neighbors will arrive, think you can get dressed nice for me?" I asked knowing very well what cats style was like. Comfy and cute. That girl had no one to impress and she knew it. She nodded all smiley and crawled out of the fairly lit cave.

Caterina is very special in her own way. She paints what she wants, listens to music no one her age does, and wears what she likes.

I crawled out after her and just and I closed the door, still on my knees, I was met by a pair of legs clad in black dress pants.

Oh who could it be?

I some what sat up so my butt was on my calves and looked up into the beautiful Italians eyes.

"Well isn't this just a beautiful sight?" He asked as I looked away from him and trailed my eyes all the way down to his clothed cock, that was almost starring me right in the face.

I bit my lip to stop my giggle and stood up wrapping my arms around his neck. He leaned down and rested our foreheads together. "How was work baby?" I asked smiling while looking into his eyes. He sighed and lent down melting his lips with mine while wrapping an arm around my waist, and holding my hair with the other.

He tilted his head deepening the kiss slipping in his tongue teasingly swiping it across my lip, then retreating and pulling away with my lip in his mouth.

"The only good part of my day is leaving to come home to my wife, and my beautiful babies." He mumbled against my mouth as I smiled and hummed against his lips.

"Sweet talk and kisses won't get you out of this dinner." I said looking at his lips then his eyes. He sighed and dropped his head in my neck. "What about my fingers pretty girl?" He asked trailing his hands down my back to squeeze my ass. "Or maybe my tongue?" He asked kissing my neck.

I let out a sigh and almost fell into his arms and let him take me right then and there before I came to my senses. "Nope." I whispered in his ear before leaving a sweet long kiss on his lips and walking away to the kitchen.

__________

The doorbell rang just as I was setting down the last dish on the table. I assumed no one else would get it, as Luca and Sal were in the back throwing football to which they promised me they wouldn't get dirty, and Cat was showing all her new drawings to Ethan who was going on about how the 'ugly' Mona Lisa has nothing on her professional flowers.

I opened the door being met with the Blackwell's. Lydia and Tom, and their son, Blake. "Hi, come in, come in." I said with a smile as they greeted back kindly. Lydia with a big smile handed over a plate of warm brownies which I could only assume were homemade.

I thanked her for the dessert and led them to the kitchen, and called in the boys.

"This is my husband Ethan, and our daughter Caterina, and the boys should be in any minute." I said to the three who were now greeting Ethan.

Cat walked up to Blake who looked like he would rather eat nails than be here and she gave him a big smile. That's cat for you.

"You know, smiling is healthy." She said as Ethan directed Lydia and Tom to have a seat. I was rather suprised she spoke as much as she did, and to a stranger. Blake kept a straight face and I tried not to make my eavesdropping noticeable.

"What's there to smile about?" He asked in a rather deep monotone voice. He's rather big for a thirteen year old. Maybe 5'9 already, towering over my 5'1 cat. He was cute for his age, with a little freckle under his eye. Good for my cat. "Flowers." Cat replies with a smile.

He kept a straight face.

"What's your name again?" He asked as if my little cat was boring him and he had a much rather important place to be.

"Cat.." she mumbled probably going over in her head about how much she disliked her name. She always said she doesn't like being named after an animal.

"Well there's always you to make me smile isn't there kitty cat?" He asked as I watched my little girl blush and awkwardly nod looking down while walking away to sit down.

"What. The fuck. Was that?" Luca asked from behind me making me jump as I turned to see his furious face. I couldn't get a word out before he started again. "That little fucker isn't getting any where near my baby sister." He stated firmly walking away with his arms crossed keeping a close eye on Blake.

Boys will be boys.

The dinner was nice. The guys got through it, Cat was a tomato the whole time glancing at Blake every few seconds. Ethan caught her once and it was obvious he was upset as he glared at the teenage boy making his princess flutter.

After the dinner I walked to Cats corner where she usually was until about ten on weekends. I knocked and waited for her to open but never got the courtesy. I opened the door myself, and was met by a sleeping Caterina.

I walked to her seeing a sketch book in her lap. I lifted up the sketch book taking a sneak peak at the newest cat creation.

And oh was is a beautiful one.

A pair of eyes. Beautifully drawn to look just like the owners. And the cherry on top? A freckle. Under the right eye.

Vote and comment please:)))
^^Thank you my loves!!!

Who ships Cat and Blake? Anybody?

Love you all so so so much!!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
11.2M 504K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...