Howl At the Moon (Logan x OC)

بواسطة jumpingmanatee

Amara Jade Stark is Tony Stark's little sister, she is the apple of his eye. When Tony was 21 and Amara was t... المزيد

Chapter 1 Graduation Day
Chapter 2 The Attack
Chapter 3 Recovery
Chapter 4 Pale Moon Rises.
Chapter 6 Inner Beast
Chapter 7 Finally Found
Chapter 8 Learning From His Mistakes
Chapter 9 Attraction
Chapter 10 A Helping Hand
Chapter 11 Present for Rogue
Chapter 12 Confrontation

Chapter 5 Realization.

5.6K 213 28
بواسطة jumpingmanatee

Amara woke up in the containment unit naked as the day she was born. She covered herself as best she could as she looked around for her clothes.

**There's a blanket by the door, Miss Stark,** JARVIS told her.

“Thank you, JARVIS, what happened last night? Why am I in Hulk's containment unit?”

**I think that is something that is best left to Mr. Stark to explain.**

Amara's brow furrowed, “Okay where is Tony?”

**At the moment he and Dr. Banner are asleep, would you like me to wake them?**

“No, that's alright JARVIS, but can you let me out, please?”

There was a long pause as if JARVIS was debating about it. Then Amara hears the door unlock and she steps out.

“Thank you, JARVIS.”

**My pleasure, Ma'am.**

Amara makes her way upstairs to her room but stops short when she sees that her door has been torn down. As if something crashed through it. She cautiously walks in to find everything has been knocked over and her clothes from yesterday are lying on the floor in pieces.

“What happened?” She asks herself.

She walked into her room, careful to avoid the broken glass, then goes to her closet to get some clothes. She gets some underclothes then goes to her bathroom to shower and change. As she showers, she feels her muscles begin to relax under the hot water. Getting out of the shower a sense of fatigue comes over her and she decides to lie down for a while. She falls instantly into a deep sleep.

It's around ten in the morning when Bruce and Tony wake up. Bruce makes his way to the kitchen to start on breakfast while Tony goes down to check on Amara. When he gets there he sees she's not in the containment unit, panic begins to set in.

“JARVIS, please tell me you let Mara out and that she was human again.”

**Yes, Sir, she woke up at 6:00 and asked to be let out.**

“Why didn't you wake me?”

**Miss Stark asked me not to.**

“Is she in her room?”

**Yes, Sir, right now she's asleep.**

“Good, when breakfast is ready, wake her up.”

**Yes, Sir.**

Tony makes his upstairs to let Bruce know that what was going on. He gets to the kitchen and notices that Bruce is making Amara's favorite blueberry pancakes. Tony hugs Bruce from behind and kisses his cheek. Bruce smiles at him.

“So how's Amara doing?”

“JARVIS let her out, she went upstairs and fell asleep.”

Bruce hums, “How are you going to explain to her what happened last night?”

“I think the easiest thing to do is to show her what happened. JARVIS did you record her transformation?”

Yes, but might I suggest not showing her that unless she asks, it may traumatize her.”

“I agree with JARVIS, Tony, I saw it last night it was pretty gruesome.”

“Alright, but I'm almost positive she's going to want to see it.”

“Okay, but we need to prepare her first before she sees it.”

“Agreed.”

As soon as Bruce was finished with breakfast, he told JARVIS to wake Amara so she could have breakfast.

**Miss. Stark?**

Amara slowly woke up, “Yes, JARVIS.”

**Dr. Banner has breakfast ready, he made your favorite, blueberry pancakes.**

Amara slowly sat up and stretched, “Okay tell them I'll be down in a minute.”

**Yes, ma'am.**

Amara swung her legs over the edge of the and put on her slippers, putting on her robe she made her way downstairs to the kitchen. When she got to the bottom of the stairs she noticed that she could hear everything that Tony and Bruce were talking about and they were talking about her.

“Do you think that there's a cure?” She heard Bruce ask.

“I don't know but if there isn't between the two of us we can make one, in the meantime, we'll keep her contained.”

“Keep who contained,” Amara asked when she entered the kitchen.

Tony and Bruce look at each other, “You heard us?”

“Yeah, it's kind of hard not to when you guys are shouting.”

“Mara, Tony and I were whispering.”

“No, you weren't I heard you when I was coming down the stairs.”

Once again Bruce and Tony looked at each other, “Yes we were, Mara. What do you think, Brucie, could it be a side effect from last night?”

“It would appear so.”

Amara gave them a weird look, “What are you guys talking about, what happened last night? And what happened to my room, it's trashed.”

“You really don't remember what happened last night?”

“No, it's a complete blank, the last thing I remember was reading on my bed then getting a sharp pain in my stomach.”

“Why don't we have breakfast first then we'll talk about what happened last night, okay?”

“Okay.”

Bruce served Amara and Tony pancakes then himself. They sat down and ate their breakfast in relative silence. When Amara finished she served herself another stack of pancakes, which was odd for her. Bruce and Tony looked at each other. After her third stack of pancakes, Tony asked her if she was okay.

“Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just starving to death.”

“You think this-” Tony asked Bruce.

Bruce cut him off, “Yes I do.”

Amara looks between her brother and his boyfriend, “Okay, what is going on with you two? What aren't you telling me?”

“I think it's time we showed you what happened last night.”

They get up and go to the living room, “JARVIS cue up what happened last night starting from where Amara leaves her room.”

Amara sits on the couch between Bruce and Tony as JARVIS starts playing everything that happened last night. She sees a beast with wild yellow eyes crash throw her bedroom door and start stalking Tony. She watches as the giant wolf lunges for Tony and he throws himself down the stairs. Then when JARVIS saves him from being mauled with the Iron Man suit, and how viscously the beast attacks Tony. She sighs when Hulk saves Tony and jokes the beast out. She doesn't have to see the end to realize that the beast is her.

She looks at Tony with tears in her eyes, “Oh, Tony, I'm so sorry for attacking you! I don't even remember doing it.”

Tony pulls her into his lap and wraps his arms around her, “It wasn't you Mar, I know that if you had any control you never would have done that to me.”

“Oh my god, Tony, I could have killed you if it hadn't been for JARVIS and Hulk.”

“But you didn't everything is fine.”

Amara stood up, “How can you say that I'm a monster a mindless beast!”

“Mara, calm down, I know what you're going through,” Bruce tells her.

“No you don't, Bruce, Hulk can at least be reasoned with. He would never hurt Tony, I'm an animal with no reasoning of any kind. The only thing that beast wanted to do was kill my brother!” Amara screams as she started to become hysterical, “I need to get out of here, I need to get as far away from you as possible. So there's never a chance of me hurting you.”

Tony stands up and hugs his baby sister, “Mara calm down, we'll figure this out, I promise.”

“Besides what we were able to gather from your blood and saliva sample, you're venomous. Which mean, you can infect other people with this. We can't let you run around during the full moon. It's better if we keep you contained during the full moon. In the meantime, Tony and I will try to find a cure for this virus.”

Amara slumps in Tony's arms and lets out a sigh of defeat, “Okay.”

Tony takes Amara upstairs to her room and helps her lie down, “Tony, did JARVIS film my transformation?”

Tony pauses for a minute, he doesn't know whether or not to tell her the truth. He's never lied to Amara before, and he wasn't about to start now.

“Yes, Honey, JARVIS did record it, but I don't think you want to see it. It's pretty gruesome.”

“I don't care, Tony, I want to see it.”

“Alright, JARVIS, pull up the transformation section.”

JARVIS doesn't say anything, “It's okay, Jay, I want to see it,” Amara assures the AI.

Amara's TV rises from where it is hidden then JARVIS starts the video. She watches her gruesome and bloody transformation into a mindless beast. Slowly her eyes begin to fill with tear and she becomes nauseated. She rushes to the bathroom and empties her stomach. Tony rushes in after her, he holds her hair as she retches in the toilet, rubbing soothing circles on her back.

“I'm sorry you had to see that, Mara.”

“No, I wanted to see it. I deserve to see the monster I turn into.”

“You are not a monster!”

“What else would you call that thing you saw on the screen, a puppy?! What are we going to do Tone?”

“We'll figure something out, Mar, you'll see.”

*Perhaps I could be of assistance.* Both Amara and Tony hear in their heads.

“Who the hell was that?”

At that moment, JARVIS announced that there was someone at the door.

Tony sighs, “Now is not a good time Jay, send them away.”

**Sir, I must insist that you see these people that are here.**

That was new, JARVIS never insisted that Tony see anyone. Tony and Amara were now intrigued, “Go on down, Tony, let me change, I'll be down in a minute.”

Tony nods and makes his way downstairs. When he gets there he sees Bruce greeting a bald man in a wheelchair and another man with a pair of red sunglasses on.

“Tony, I'd like you to meet Professor Charles Xavier and Scott Summers from the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning.”

Tony thought for a moment, where had he heard that name before, then he remembered it was in the SHIELD files, “The school for mutants?”

Charles smiled, “Yes, the very one.”

Tony stared at the two mutants puzzled, “What can I help you gentlemen with?”

“Actually, Mr. Stark, we've come to help you,” Scott said.

“More specifically your sister, Amara,” Charles said.

Tony crossed his arms, “And how exactly were you planning on doing that? My sister isn't a mutant.”

“I'm well aware of that, Mr. Stark, but I believe I can help her suppress the best she has in her head.”

Now that caught Tony's attention, “Oh really?”

“Yes, really,” Charles said with a smile.

“Listen to him, Tony, Charles offered to help me but I was too paranoid about bringing the government down on the school to accept his help,” Bruce tells him.

“Alright, We'll wait until Mara comes downstairs and you can explain to us what you think you can do.”

“Who can do what, Tony?” Amara asks as she comes down the stairs.

“Mara, this is Charles Xavier and Scott Summers from the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning. Professor Xavier thinks that he may be able to help you.”

Amara's eyes brighten, she walks over and shakes Charles and Scott's hands, “It's nice to meet you both, not to be rude but how exactly do you think you can help me?”

“By creating a mental barrier around the beast in your mind so you do not transform. This is the same concept I had for treating Dr. Banner, but we were never able to test it.”

“But this is a virus not exposure to Gamma radiation,” Tony tells him.

“Yes, but it is another being that is living inside your sister a parasite if you will.”

“Are you sure it will work,” Amara asked.

“No, but I think that it's worth a try in order for you to live a normal life until such time that Mr. Stark and Dr. Banner can find a cure.”

Amara and Tony look at each other, “What do you think, Tony?”

“I think it's worth a shot, what harm can it do, but it's up to you.”

“Bruce?”

“I agree with Tony, there's no harm in trying.”

“Okay let's try it.”

“Excellent, you'll have to come with us back to Westchester to begin treatment.”

“Whoa wait a minute I can go to your school, you have kids there. I won't risk anyone getting infected.”

“That's not a problem, Miss Stark, until you're under control we'll simply put you in the Danger Room and simulate a forest so you can run around in safety. Would that work for you?”

“I guess so, last night was the first time I transformed. So I don't know what will appease this thing.”

“I think being in the wild will help the werewolf keep calm,” Charles tells them.

“Alright now that that's settled when do we leave?”

“Scott and I will go on ahead that way you can get your affairs in order. Shall we say we'll see you in a week?”

“That sounds good Charles, see you in a week.”

With that, Charles and Scott said their goodbyes and left.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.1K 256 56
(Stark's Daughter X Peter Parker Fan Fiction) When she's been taken in by Tony Stark himself at the age of 6 and officially adopted not 2 years later...
2.7K 128 22
You are Tony Starks Niece. Growing up having a superhero uncle, made superheros totally not interesting. You are the newest Avenger, but Uncle Tony d...
162 0 13
Ashley Romanova. The adopted daughter of Natasha, an Avenger since she was only the mere age of 12. After the alleged death of Tony Stark, and the e...
463 1 41
Hadley Velvet was born on a cold Tuesday. Right from the beginning her mother knew she was different. From a young age she took a great interest in...