Love Island 2019 🌴

By mollswritesx

Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell. More

Love Island 2019
Georgia Bowen
Entering The Villa
Slide into the DM's
Tension
Kiss and Tell
Hot Tub Jealousy
First Recoupling
Truths
Temptation
"I like you"
Upset
Maura
Girls in Danger
Least Compatible
A dumping
Date Night
Arabella
Kissing challenge
Night Away
Bunny
Gossip
Feuding with Danny
Tweets
Decisions
Casa Amor
Loyalty?
Raunchy Races
Reunion
Michael
Falling
Amy
Clearing Things Up
I Love You and Favourite Couples
Amy Leaves
Heart's Soaring
Lad Points
Dinner
Jealousy
Splitting A Couple
Amber
Greg
Builders
Tommy, Jealous?
No-one Else's Business
Headlines
Cheating?
Baby
Final Date
Families
The Final
New Series

Drama

15.8K 216 79
By mollswritesx

****Georgia's POV****

Danny and Anton then went out with their main courses but I just couldn't watch anymore. It infuriated me that Tommy did absolutely nothing to reassure me coming back from the date, all I was asking for is a little smile from him and he couldn't even give me that.

"I'm done with this." I stormed inside and went and cuddled up on my bed.

Why is everything so complicated in this place? That girl out there is stunning and I'm never going to be able to compete with her.

"Don't get upset." I heard Lucie day as she climbed into bed with me. "Come on you don't know what's happened yet."

"He couldn't even look me in the eye Lucie. Either he's feeling guilty or he has no respect for me and either way I'm so angry at him."

"He might not have even liked her."

"Babe look at her she's stunning, with her Irish accent and big eyes. I mean compared to her I'm literally nothing. I can't compete with that."

"Stop putting yourself down alright. You're absolutely gorgeous and you know what if Tommy is willing to bin you off then he doesn't deserve you."

"Thank you hun." I sat up and gave her a big hug. "You're a good friend and don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

"Thank you. Now come on let's go out there and show them who are the queens of the villa."

We made our way back out onto the balcony and Molly-Mae and Amber were leading the girls in shouting comments at Danny and Maura.

"Yeah well she's Irish and he really likes her." Molly shouted about Yewande.

They kept looking over and I could tell Danny was annoyed but for some reason that date didn't go on much longer and the boys made their way out, again with a double kiss.

Michael and Tommy were then up for the deserts and I went to the front to try and watch with Amber. There didn't seem to be much going on at Tommy's table so the main focus was on Michael and Maura.

"How's the desert?" Amber shouted and Michael looked over but ignored her.

"They're just being childish." We could hear him say.

Maura then did the unexpected and leant over to feed him a banana. I was literally screaming and all the other girls were expect Amber, she seemed to be still in shock.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"I'm fine. It will take a lot more than some desperate girl to get me down."

"Go on girl."

*****

We made our way down after the dates had ended and the boys went first as us girls slowed it down.

"What do I say to them?" I asked.

"Babe let them come to you alright. Tommy should have some respect and came and speak to you."

"What about Maura?"

"Go and be the bigger girl. He'll be impressed with you standing up to her."

We made our way out and found all the boys huddled around the girls.

"Hi I'm Georgia." I said and gave Elma a hug.

"Hi I'm Maura." The other one came to give me a hug. "Are you alright?"

"Not great but thanks." I said and made my way around so we were all in a circle. "What do you both do then?"

"I'm an eyelash technician" Elma said.

"I'm a ring girl." Maura replied.

As if this couldn't get any worse.

"Who've you got your eye on then?" Curtis asked.

"I think Anton and I had a good date."

"Tommy. We really hit it off I think."

Throughout this whole time Tommy had literally not looked up at me once yet he seemed to be grinning a lot whenever I looked over. This girl has definitely caught his eye.

"This is bullshit." I whispered and went to walk away.

"Georgia." Amber pleaded. "Come on."

"No I'm not having it anymore."

"They've literally not done anything wrong." Anton said. "All they've done is come in here and take three guys on a date. You girls are childish."

"I'm not listening to this anymore."

****Tommy's POV****

The group dispersed after Georgia had made her way off and I can't help but feel bad. I really wasn't expecting Maura to come in here and be so straightforward with me. I moved over to the swing with Danny, Michael and Curtis.

"Then girls did not seem happy did they." Michael said. "They were all being so childish though whilst we were on the dates. I literally couldn't even laugh without them heckling me."

"To be fair Georgia was inside nearly the whole time. She was upset." Curtis admitted.

"Why?"

"Mate you're a boxer and you've just been on a date with a stunning ring girl, of course Georgia is going to worry. Then you didn't reassure her or even speak to her just then."

"I'll admit my head has been turned so what am I meant to do stick with Georgia just to make her happy?"

"No but I just think it's nice to just give girls that bit of extra confidence and make them feel special."

"I guess."

"How was your date with Maura?"

"Guys She was literally so flirty the whole time. She kept like looking into my eyes and just making these little comments. She said she would jump on me."

"Sounds like she's into you."

"What are you thinking about Georgia then?"

"Obviously I know we have that connection and there is that emotional connection there, it's not just an attraction but I've got to keep my options open."

"I think you need to speak to her mate and make that clear."

"I will."

****Georgia's POV****

I was in the bedroom later on with Amy and Lucie just having a cuddle on the bed.

"I'm so annoyed right now. He's probably out there talking to her and yet he's made no effort to come and speak to me."

"I really don't understand what's going on with him."

The door then opened and Tommy walked in. "Please can I speak to Georgia?"

"Sure we'll see you later."

"Are you alright?" He asked and led down next to me.

"Not really. These past few days have been amazing to me and then the first new girl that comes in you're all over. You didn't even speak to me." I almost screamed at him. "I deserve more respect than that."

"Will you let me speak? We literally have only been on a date."

"You told me this afternoon nothing will change between us whatever girl comes in. Do you still feel that way?"

"Obviously I do like the girl and I want to get to know her."

"Brilliant." I was so stressed I got up out of the bed and started striding across the room. "I heard you by the way about staring into her eyes. I mean did you even consider me being up there."

"Georgia we're not married. I can go and speak to other girls. Why are you so jealous anyway, she said you made her feel pretty uncomfortable out there."

"The guy I like is a boxer and the new girl is a ring girl. How is that meant to make me feel? I mean she's got the looks and I bet she's got an interest in boxing. She's your perfect girl."

"Please don't be like this." He told me. "Curtis told me you got upset before."

"Of course I did. I'm fighting a losing battle right now, you obviously like the girl and I'm not going to stop you so good luck."

"Georgia don't just storm off come on."

"Guys I think you both just need to calm down and get all your head clear." Curtis said. "Neither of you are going to get the answers you want."

"I'm done anyway."

*****

That night I made my way into the living room to sleep on the sofa.

"Georgia I'm going outside you can have the bed." Tommy said.

"Brill thanks."

I made my way into the bedroom and Maura had the bed closest to the door so I had to make my way past her. She seemed to have a smug grin on her face as I walked past.

"You alright?" Amy asked.

"Yeah I'm just tired of all this. Can I just wake up tomorrow and have it all go away?"

"Have a good nights sleep and see what tomorrow brings."

"I'll try."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Thank you so much for the reaction to the last chapter. I only ever write on this platform so to know people are reading this and enjoying it Is everything. So thank you. 💗

Just wanted to know your opinion, are you team Molly or team Maura?? I'm team Molly.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 1.7K 24
What happens when Isabelle, Alex's ex joins Love Island?? Will she cause trouble for new couple Alex and Olivia??
63.6K 1.3K 19
"You're my, my, my, my... lover" IN WHICH Past contestants Callum Jones and Nellie Thompson find a beautiful romance together in South Africa.
619K 8.5K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
6.7K 143 8
in which kassy castillo enters casa & changes one boy head. scott x kassy