HIS

By renasbooks

BOOK 3 °•°mature content°•° (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) Lorenzo a single father, a billionaire with two kids. Neith... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Authors Note
New book
sneak peek
New book

chapter 11

82.1K 2.3K 59
By renasbooks

Instead of taking her to my house I brought her to the doctors office. She pissed at me for tricking her but I had to. There is no way that I could take care of her on my own, she needs an experts advice and medicine, so I don't understand why she has to be so damn stubborn about it.

When she did a checkup the doctor said she had a flu so she had to get an injection. That's when she freaked out, wow I did not know that she didn't like that stuff. I thought only kids hated needles but I guess some adults do too. I had to keep her calm and she was on guard the whole time.

She has a phobia of needles

"Mariya you have to keep still, it's only a little pinch" I assured her and she wrapped her arms around me then squeezed her eyes shut.

"Ok go now" Mariya said and the doctor picked up the injection then inject the needle into her skin. She flinched and a whimper left her lips.

"All done" the doctor said and Mariya opened her eyes.

"See, look how easy that was" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"It wasn't, you didn't have a needle sticking inside your skin until it touched the bone" She said with a little bit of attitude then pulled away from me.

"Okay, ensure that she gets a lot of rest, and ensure that she eats. This injection can has drugs in it so it may make her act a little funny or in other words a change her behavior" The doctor said and I nodded. "I'll write you a prescription and you get yourself these drugs, ok" he said and I nodded then took the paper.

"Thank you doctor" I thanked him and he nodded.

"Mariya lets go" I said and she smiled.

"Finally I can get to go home" She said as we walked out of the doctors office.

"No, we are going to my house. You're still sick and I don't think I can leave you all by yourself" I told and she whined.

"Fine" she agreed and I took her hand in mine then made my way over to the car.

"When I'm going to pick up the girls, I'll get your medicine on the way" I said and she nodded.

"Can we order pizza when we get to your house?" She asked and I nodded.

I pulled into my driveway then parked the car. "We are here" I said and she looked over at me. Her eyes says it all, she was tired. I got out of the car then went around to her side. I opened the door for her then helped her get out.

"Pizza" she said as we entered my house.

"I think it would be better if you drank some tea or soup... you know something a little healthy" I told her and she shook her head.

"No Lorenzo you promised pizza" she whined while hitting me on the chest. Wow she's acting childish, I guess the drug finally kicked in.

"Fine, pizza it is" I said in defeat then took out my phone. "Go lay down" I told her and she shook her head.

"Noo, I don't want to" she whined but it was evident that she wanted to sleep.

A few seconds later I was notified by the guards that the pizza guy came. "That was quick" I said as I made my way over to the door. I opened it and the pizza guy handed me the pizza box.

"Good day, here is your pizza, have a good one" He said and I looked at him, he looked as if he didn't want to be there, he was upset about something. Bad customer service.

"Sign here" he lazily said and I took the pen. He looked up at me and his eyebrows furrowed. "Don't I know you, I've seen you somewhere?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm an really important guy you know, so I'm well known" I told him and he shook his head then stared at me intently as if he was trying to remember me.

"Wait you're that guy that dropped Mariya off at her house Saturday" he said and realization hit me. Oh, how can I forget he's that fucking pizza guy that took Mariya on a date.

"Oh you're that pizza guy" I said and his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"How could you try and take another man's girl?" he asked and I smirked.

"I'm sorry but Mariya was never yours, she belongs to me" I said in a calm tone and he got angry.

"She's not some fucking object that you can claim, I will not let you win." he said and I chuckled.

"Lorenzo!" Mariya called and his jaw dropped.

"Is that Mariya? Why is she at your house, I thought she was sick" he said in disbelief, the look of hurt washed all over his face.

Poor thing

"Yes she is sick and you call yourself her boyfriend, you couldn't even stay and take care of her, you don't deserve her" I said and he balled his hands in a fist.

"Shut up, the only reason I didn't stay was because when I came back to checkup on her, I saw that you fucking left hickeys on her neck, I was upset" He said and I gave him a 'I don't give a fuck look'

"Forget about her, forget that you even ever met her, she's mine" I said and he pushed me. "You did not ju-" I said then used my left up hand to punch him in the face. He fell back a little but caught his balance, his nose started bleeding and he tried to wipe his nose with his hand.

"I tried saying it nicely but since you want to act bad I'm going to say it to you again" I said then paused and looked him in the eyes. "I never want to see you near her ever again, don't call her or message her, if I find out that you did, I will hurt you badly, I swear if this pizza wasn't in my hand I would've fucked you up" I said in a serious tone and he looked a bit scared. He quickly got on his bike then left.

You had no right to do that, I'm sure Mariya is going to be pissed at you for interfering with he love life.

I am her love life. I guess I went a little bit over board. It's the Mafia blood in me. I swear and handle this better that how babe and brother would have done it. They would've probably beaten him really bad or torture the fuck out of him.

"Lorenzo who was that?" Mariya asked as I closed the door.

"Here is your pizza" I said and she got really happy.

"Yayy" she said in a childish way and I chuckled. I brought her to living room and we sat down.

"Here is a slice of pepperoni, cheese pizza," I said as I handed it to her and she took it then thanked me. I placed the back of my hand on her forehead and she still felt feverish. I turned the tv on and let her watch a movie.

A few minutes later she fell asleep and I stood up. "I'll be back, I'm going to pick up the girls" I said as I picked her up. I brought her to my room then laid her down.
__

When I got to the daycare, I walked up to Haley and she smiled.

"Good afternoon Mr Esposito, Mia is right over there" She said as she pointed in another direction.

"Good afternoon, thank you" I said when I spotted Mia in the corner playing with a little girl.

"Princess," I called and her head snap towards my direction.

"Daddy" she squealed and I picked her up then kissed her forehead.

"Let's go get sissy" I said and she nodded. I walked up to Hazel's desk then placed Mia down.

"How is Maryia?" She asked.

"She's fine now, she'll be staying with me for awhile because she's sick" I said and she nodded.

"I'm glad to hear that" Hazel said then hand Amelia's bag over to me.

"Hey princess" I cooed and Amelia smiled. I picked up her car seat then left the daycare. I got the girls settled in their car seat then went around to the front. I got in then drove off.

"How was your day today?" I asked and as I glanced at her through the rear view mirror.

"It was fun" she said and I smiled.

"Daddy is momma okay now?" She asked with her head tilted to the side.

"Yes, she's fine" I said and she smiled.

A few minutes later the car went silent and I realized that the girls fell asleep.

When we got home I placed the girls down for a nap then went upstairs to do some work, since I was absent at work today, I'll also do a check up on what took place.

~~~

After doing some work, I took a bath then gave the girls one when they woke up. I also gave them something to eat. They wanted to see mariya but I promised them tomorrow when Mariya gets a little better.

I went to check on Mariya to see how she was doing. I knocked on my room door then slowly opened it "Mariya?" I called and she walked out of the bathroom. She was only wearing a bra and underwear. "Mariya" I groaned, I swear if she continues to this I can't help myself from getting turned on.

"It is hot in here," she said in her defense.

"If you didn't turn the AC off you wouldn't have been hot" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"It was too cold, and it was making me stuffy" she said and I sighed.

"Fine then do you want anything to eat?" I asked her.

"No I'm not hungry, just a bit tired" she said.

"Okay, rest is good" I paused "now go get some rest" I told her and was about to turn and leave when she grabbed my hand.

"Stay," she said and I looked her into the eyes, she looked so innocent.

"I would but I have some more work to get done" I told her and she shook her head.

"No, you're always working" she said while pulling me towards her. I see that the drugs hasn't worn off as yet.

"But you have to turn the AC back on and I'll turn it down" I told her and she nodded. I got into bed then waited for her to join but then she did something unexpectedly. She climbed on top on of me and I looked at her in disbelief. I see she's starting to feel better, she looked eighty five percent okay now. She just felt a little bit warm, she also told me that all the pain she was feeling are gone.

"Ri, what are you doing?"I asked as I placed my hand on her waist and stared into her eyes. I could see it in her eyes, she wanted to be touched.

"I want you" Mariya said in a soft voice while slowly grinding herself into me. I groaned as I felt myself hardening between her legs.

"Mariya, stop doing that or I will leave. I don't want you to regret what you did when the drug is worn off" I told her but she bit her lips and proceeded to tease me with her waist. I flipped her over so that she was laying down and I was hovering over her. Since she was already wearing her pantie and bra it was easy for me to remove them in one go.

I lightly trailed my fingers against the apex of her thigh and she shivered. My fingers brushed over her clt and a moan left her lips.

There are a few things that I won't do since she's still a little sick, one is kissing her and two is having sex with her. I'll just play around with her a bit.

I slipped a finger inside her wet heat and she moaned a little. I slipped another inside her then slowly began moving my in and out. I watched her expression as pleasure was coursing through her. "If I get sick after this you'll have to take care of me just the way I am to you, promise," I whispered in her ear. A faint 'yeah' escaped her lips and I chuckled a bit.

"I- I p- promise" she stuttered when I used my thumb and pressed it against her clt to apply pressure.  I buried my head into her neck and began kissing and sucking on her neck. I began placing more hickeys on her neck and the ones that have faded a little I darken them a little more. "Lo- Mhmm" she moaned while clutching the sheets. "Augh!" She screamed and I could tell she was coming. "Do- don't take it out" she begged and I chuckled.

I guess she remembered what happened last time.

I sped up my fingers and she came trembling. I placed my hand on both her breast then cupped them. I truly enjoy every bit of reaction that I get from her. I licked her nipples and she arched her back. I began sucking on her nipple while pinching the other one. She bit her lip then wrapped her arms around me. I moved from her breast then slowly began trailing kisses all over her body. I stoped between her thighs then began kissing in between her legs.

"Lorenzo wh- what are y-" she stuttered while trying to squeeze her legs shut. I grabbed both her legs then eased them apart.

"So wet" I groaned and then bit both side of her leg. I licked her and she cried out in pleasure. Her hands found their way into my hair and she began pulling and tugging at it. "Fuck" I groaned. The more she moaned and react to my touch and kisses the more she turned me on. I can't take it anymore I wanted to put it in right now but I can't. If I don't make her come right now then take care of myself I am going to get blue balls.

I tried speeding up the process a little and she came screaming my name. I watched her eyes her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her toes curled and she trembled uncontrollably. "Fuc-" she moaned out when she stopped shaking. I looked at her and her eyes fluttered open. She blushed then quickly picked up the pillow and buried her face in it.

"I'll be back" I said as I walked into the bathroom. I got something for her then cleaned in between her legs. After that I went back to bathroom. "How do I get rid of you now?" I asked myself as I looked at my boner. I pulled my boxer down and it sprang up. "Jerking off it is" I said then got to work.

After I'm finished I got cleaned then went back to the room. "What took you so long" Mariya asked and I smiled as I got into bed.

"Daddy" I heard a little voice say behind my door. I shared a glance with Mariya and she shrugged.

"Is that Mia?" Mariya asked as I got out of bed, I walked over to door then opened it. I look down at Mia and she had both her arms in the air. That was an indicator to pick her up.

"Daddy" she said while rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong princess, why are you up?" I asked her as I removed her hand from her face.

"I am scared" and she said with a pout.

"Why princess?" I asked and she looked over my shoulder.

"Momma," she said with her hand stretched out and Mariya looked at me. 'I can't, I'm naked' she mouthed and I looked back at Mia.

"Mommy is still a little sick, so she can't hold you okay" I explained to her and she looked me with tears.

"Okay" her little voice barely said and my heart broke.

"Mia, I'm sorry, I promise tomorrow when I'm all better I'll give you lots of hug and kisses." Mariya said and Mia smiled.

"Let's get you back to bed" I said and she shook her head.

"No daddy, scared" she said then buried her head in my chest. "Hear sweaming" she said and my jaw dropped. "Fuck" I said then turned towards Mariya who had the same reaction as me. 'Sorry' she mouthed to me and I smirked.

Fuck was Mariya that loud, Mia's room is all the way to the end, so how did she hear.

"I was going to get water, I hear swceam" she said and I wanted to laugh so bad. So she didn't hear it in her room but when she was passing by.

Gotta get my room sound proof

"I promise you won't hear anymore screaming" I promised her and she looked at me.

"Was it momma?" She asked then giggled and Mariya coughed.

"Something like that" I said and stop laughing.

"But why?" She asked with her head tilted to the side.

"You're a curious one, aren't ya, did you get that water you wanted?" I asked and she shook her head "okay let's get you that water then you can go to bed" I told her and she nodded. I left the room then went downstairs to get her water. I got her sippy cup then filled it up with water.

"Thank you daddy" Mia said then pecked my cheek. I went back up to her room then tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"Tell momma night night" Mia said then closed her eyes.

"Okay good night princess" I told her then went back to my room. I was about to say something when I realized that she was fast asleep. I hoped into bed then pulled her body close to mine. I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.

~~~~

MARIYA POV

"It's morning" I whispered when I felt the light shining in my face. My eyes fluttered opened and my eyes scanned the room. I sat up then stretched and yawned. I'm feeling a a lot better. I looked over to my left and my jaw dropped. Lorenzo was sleeping next to me.

"L- Lorenzo, why is he here?" I asked and my heart started beating faster. He's not wearing any shirt, I slowly lifted the duvets and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was completely naked and Lorenzo was only wearing his boxers.

I can't remember what happened yesterday, I only remembered climbing on top of him and straddling his waist.

"Lorenzo?" I called and he groaned then turned on his other side. I rolled my eyes then slapped him in the chest.

"Ouch! What?" He asked then sat up. Lorenzo looked over at me.

"Did we?" I asked then cleared my throat. I clutched the sheets in a tight hold, he looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Did we what?" He asked and I could see a smile playing on his lips. I know he knows exactly what I am talking about.

Fucking prick

"Did we have sex?" I asked and he smirked then leaned into me. I got off the bed pulling the sheets with me.

"I've already seen you naked hundreds of times why are you hiding?" He asked and I looked at him despicably. "You have no right to look at me like that. You were begging me to fuck you" he said and my heart dropped.

Asshole

I'm not sure what it feels like to have sex, because I've never had sex before. Yes, I am a virgin and no I've never had sex with Lorenzo before. The only thing he did to me was kiss me, finger me and gave me a good head, that's it. He never forced me to have sex to him. I wanted to do it with him that day after the dance but he didn't show.

"Yes we did have sex big deal" he said then stood and stretched a bit. I got angry and I wanted to scream at the asshole for saying it wasn't a big deal.

No big deal?

How could he say something like that, he took my first time and it's no big deal. That really hurt.

"Fuck off!" I shouted then walked over to his closet and put on one of his shirt. I saw my panty at the end of the bed. I picked up, it was still wet. I blushed really hard and Lorenzo started laughing at me.

"I'm leaving, take me home" I said and he walked over to me.

"Why are you angry you were the who was forcing me to take you" he smirked and I just wanted to slap that fucking smirk of his stupid face.

"I want to go home" I said in a low voice and he sighed.

"Fine but you have to eat something before you leave" he said and I shook my head.

"I don't want anything just take me home or I will leave" I told him and he shook his head.

"No, you just got better, I'm not letting leave unless you eat" Lorenzo said and I huffed. He took small steps towards me and I took a few steps back. "Lorenzo I want you" he mocked

"I was drugged" I said then angrily walked out of his room.  I went down to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I took out four strips of bacon, one egg and two slice of bread to make toast.

I was almost done with breakfast when I felt two pair of hands wrapped around my waist. "Come on Ri don't be like this" he whispered in my ear then kissed my neck.

"Stop Lorenzo, I'm not talking to you" I said then pushed him back. He walked over to the fridge and took out some baby food.

"If I had fucked you, you wouldn't have been walking right now" he whispered but I didn't seems to hear what he said.

"Huh?" I said, wanting him to repeat but he shook is head.

"Fuck I forgot to use a condom" he groaned out and my eyes widen, my heart started beating fast into my chest and I looked up at him. " Are you on pills cause if not your going be pregnant"

"What!?" I shouted and I slowly began to panick. "How could yo-" I couldn't even get to finish I was dumbfounded.

"Not to worry Mariya we can take a morning after pill" he said and I had no idea what he was talking about my mind was all fuzzy.

"'Ma-" he was about to say when Amelia started crying. He sighed then left. I still couldn't believe all this, he took my virginity then he didn't use any condom.

A few minutes later he came back downstairs with Amelia in his arms while Mia was holding his hand. She looked up at me ran over to my side.

"Momma!" Mia screamed then hugged me. "All better?" She asked with her head tilted to the side, she's so sweet and caring.

"Yes I'm better now" I told her and she smiled then pointed at Lorenzo.

"Daddy made you all better Yayy!" She said then did a little dance. Aww so sweet.

"Come Mia let's get you something to eat" he said and she nodded then ran back over to him. After I finished eating I went back to the kitchen.

"Daddy is momma upset with you?" Mia asked..

"Daddy played a prank on mommy" Lorenzo replied and I sighed in relief. I am so happy that Lorenzo and I didn't actually have sex. It was all a prank, so what really happened yesterday?

"Don't worry Lorenzo because two can play that game" I said with an evil smile. I walked into the kitchen and placed the plate in the sink.

"Mariya I want to ask you something" he said then took my hand in his. He pulled me out of this kitchen then sighed.

"I'm going to New York for two weeks, it's for business, I won't have anyone to watch the girls and you're the only one that I trust with them. They also really like you, so when I leave they won't be as sad. Please I'm asking if you could stay with them while I'm away" Lorenzo asked while looking down at the floor.

"I- I don't know, I have my own personal life to deal with too" I told him and he sighed.

"Um... What about your parents?" I asked a bit unsure.

"It's their anniversary, they won't be able to take care of them" he said and I smiled.

"Please Ri, I'll even pay you" he begged and I frowned.

"I don't want your money Lorenzo, I don't have a problem taking care of the girls, I'll do it" I told him and he sighed in relief.

"Thank you" he said and I nodded. We walked back into the kitchen and Lorenzo picked up Amelia's bottle that started feeding her.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Mia stop playing with your food" Lorenzo said and Mia nodded. "I'll be leaving tomorrow morning" he told me and my jaw dropped.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you wait until now to let me know?" I asked and he gave me an apologetic look.

"Sorry for the late notice, but I was just informed and I can't afford to miss this" he said and I nodded.

"Fine then as soon as the girls are finish eating, take me home" I said and and he agreed.

~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10K 32
BOOK 2 •°•mature content•°• (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) Esposito's finally living a safe and happy life ever since Jace and Augustine is dead. But no one a...
627K 22.6K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
250K 7K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
983K 20.7K 55
GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! "now , whose the prettiest baby in the wor...