FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

Da zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... Altro

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#PARIS $cupcakes #
#MAIDS#
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
Home Alone/ marriage
LET ME HOLD YOU
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
HOW TIME FLIES
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

chapter five #Amour#.

1.8K 141 7
Da zeehijabi1234

Amira's POV

I grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and sat near Abeedah.

"You know,I think I want to go to America for the weekend" I bite my apple looking at her.

"Why?" She asked looking worried.

"Nothing I just missed my family" I looked at her.

"See, your phone is ringing" I looked at the caller and Naseer flashed on my screen.

He hardly calls me and we don't get along.

"Naseer" I looked at Abeedah.

"Pick and here what he has to say". I rolled my eyes and picked the call.

"Hey" I heard his voice.

"I am suppose to be in cloud nine since you decided to call".

"Nah, I need your help" his thick American accent echoes in my ear while me I had the Malaysia accent.

"What" I said rudely. He calls only for help.

"Chill, I need $150,000 please".

"What the heck. What does a fourteen year old boy wanna do with that amount of money".

"Are you gonna help or not?" He asked irritatedly. One thing with him, he is so rude.

"Why you need that money"?.

"To pay off a debt" there was no sign of hesitation in his voice.

"Are you giving or not?" I was so surprised.

"Chill bro, remember you are the one who needs help" I scolded.

"Whatever".

"I heard that, did Ummi and father knows about it".

"Geez, if they know will I fucking call you for help" he groaned.

"Mind your language young man" I scolded.

"Talk as if you don't use it" I rolled my eyes at what he said.

"Why, do you have to borrow?" I asked.

"Do I really have to tell you everything before you help me" I heard him scoff.

"Fine, I ride a power bike and the fastest has a sum to receive. I am among the game so I won two times but the next one I have to add my contributions for the players".

"Are you among the competitors?" I hope it is a no.

"No, but I have to contribute because they contributed for me too and the deadline was last week so I borrowed the money and I wanna pay back"

"Firstly how much were you given and secondly who owns the power bike?" I felt like punching him on his face.

"That is non of your business Mira just send me the money if you want to. I am not gonna beg".

"I will save your ass, go into my room. In my closet check the drawer at your right the second one. My credit card is there. Please Naseer just remove the amount you need and return it" I pleaded with him.

"Yeah, sure" he ended the call without a thank, not like I was expecting one.

He is the weirdo in the family, he is always in his room, does not go to any family functions, do things on his own and he is just cold towards everyone for no reason.

"What did he said?" Abeedah snapped her finger in front of me.

"Him, you know he always has a reason to call" I told her everything that happened.

"Your brother is
Wired" I smiled at her. I hope I don't regret asking him to pick my credit card.

Aaryan's POV

"So are you saying we have to increase the securities in this estate" Aayan said. I just came back from a half successful mission.

"They may attack anytime" I pulled my leather jacket.

"But any useful information?" He drew his eyebrows closer asking me.

"No, I got few but the main one is with that bastard. I did not know how he escaped" I drew my hair in frustration.

"How is Chris?" He smirked.

"She fell asleep. So where do you think that fucker is?" I looked at my phone and signed.

"I don't know I think I will track him. I really missed this target" I groaned.

"What document do you have with you?" I brought out the documents and passes it to him.

"This can't get us anywhere without that one" I scoffed.

"Yeah I know, that fucker" I curse.

"Just call Steven and tell him to increase the securities" he left my room and I collapse on the bed.

***

I sat down in my office getting ready for another operation. I picked my phone and logged into that bold girl instagram page not that I am a social person but I had to because of her.

I want to have a full details of her before sending her messages.

Amira's POV

I was really shock too see one of my pictures posted on instagram by Naseer. My hair was exposed and I was wearing an armless and short that reached my knee.

There was many comment from his friend like

*hot*

*ur sister is a hot bitch*.

And more, I was really angry with him. I picked my phone and dialed his number.

"Hey, what was the meaning of what you post?" I questioned as the call was picked.

"Cool down Amira, it mum. I saw what your brother posted". Mum tried controlling my anger.

"Where his he?" I heard her sign.

"He is in his room and he is grounded for a week that is why I am with his phone".

"Can you please give him the phone".

"Hey what was that for?" I asked him.

"Nothing special. Is not that you were necked or something" I heard his rude voice.

"Is that your I am sorry" I scoffed.

"And why do you think I will apologize to you Mira. That picture was just a game between my friend".

"What the fuck, am I now a game tool that you and your friends play with. I will report you to mom and dad".

"Screw it" I heard his board tone.

"I will kill you" I threatened.

"You done?" He cut the call.

Lord this boy is a pain in the ass.

"So what did he said?" Abeedah sat near me.

"No apology" I scoffed.

Aaryan's POV

I sipped my coffee and sat in my office chair. How on earth sake did I missed my target.

The door to my room burst open and Christina came inside.

"Good morning" she sat down near me.

"How was the operation". I looked at her for a very long time.

"I want to use you as a spy for that beast" I looked seriously at her.

"I am listening" she adjusted her posture.

"I want you to get close to Roberto. Make him trust you" I looked at her.

"Fine but I don't have to let him gain my trust. I will just go as a mere worker and he wouldn't know that I exist".

"You know how to change your appearance and you know the document to pick".

She was about leaving when I spoke up.

"You will be leaving next week" she left the room.

***

"Chris will do it" I smirk at
Aaryan.

"Fine, the manager of the new restaurant call and he wants to see you" i nodded my head and he left.

I just opened this new French restaurant in Italy and there will be free foods and drink too night and also grand opening. I have to start getting ready.

I finished dressing and headed outside my room. Chris and Aayan were waiting for me. Chris looked really beautiful in her blue rip high waist jeans and her white crop top. She marched it along with a blue high heel.

Aayan was wearing a navy blue suit and as for me I was waring black.

"At last" Aayan sighed. Chris smiles at me.

"Let get going" I walked ahead of them.

Amira's POV

"Let go Leo is waiting" I looked at Abeedah who is applying her makeup. As for me I applied nothing. My normal jeans and top with hoodie and and hijab.

We are going to a new French restaurant that was just opened and they are lunching a party. Leo and Tony invited us.

"Hey sorry" I smiled at them as we got into the car.

"There will not be noise right" Leo nodded his head.

"Who owns the place?" I asked.

"My dad business partner" Tony answered.

"Oh, do you know his name?".

"Curiosity kills a cat" Leo smirked saying it.

I glared at him. All this while Abeedah was seated in the car without talking.

"You cool" she just nod her head.

I averted my gaze back to Leo and tony.

"Are you sure it will not be like a club" i wanted to be rest assured.

"Don't worry" I looked down at my phone and there was a message from Mary. I opened the message.

You didn't call me or Mark. Just wanna be sure if my baby is doing fine.

I smiled. She and Mark uncle has being wonderful though I grew up with them. I still remembered the day I lost my grandma, uncle Mark's mother.

She was such a pretty grandma and also lovely. I remembered her last words that day.

"You have always being strong and keep on being strong"

With those words she took her last breath. I locked myself up for days, weeks and have many several panic attack no one tried consoling me because it just gets worst.

I sighed remembering the wonderful woman as a lonely tears escaped involuntary from my eyes, thank God no one was looking at me so I wipe it away.

As soon as I get home. I am gonna call Mary anty.

***

We got down from the car and headed into the "AMOUR"
Restaurant as soon as the bouncers sighted Leo and Tony they let us in.

"You know them" they smirk.

"Ya salam" I said with my mouth wide open. The inside is made of glass and the walls are made of glass.

"Hello, close your mouth" I quickly did as I was told. I looked at the owner of the voice dumb folded. He smirk at me.

"I am Julio" he brought his hand forward and I narrowed my eyes like a fool.

I looked around and realize they left me alone. Stupid me I was admiring this place.

"Seems you are looking for something belle" he retrieved his hand. Allah where are they now.

"Lemme be your host to night" his Italian accent was very pronounced. Talking as if I have no problem with my Malaysian accent.

Sometimes I envy Naseer and Hilwa.

"My lady" he looked at me.

"Hmm yeah" I managed to say.

"My pleasure" he came near me and we walked towards a booth before sitting down.

"So tell me what could a pretty girl be doing all alone?" I cursed my friends. Wait he called me pretty, don't get me wrong my family members call me pretty but no male stranger ever called me pretty.

I blushed looking down at my finger.

"What do you wanna eat?" He smirk at me. I instantly got a déjà vu. My month went dry instantly.

He is so handsome with his husky voice.

Haram police is on the way. What is wrong with you Amira get a grip of your ass.

"I better start going" I stood up and started going when I bumped into someone. Okay can this day be anymore worse. I rubbed my nose in annoyance and looked up at the person.

Okay Amira just say your last prayer. He looked at me with furry.

"Oh sorry" I awkwardly said and smiled nervously. I looked at his white suit which I stained with his wine.

"Oh this" I passed him my hanky. He stepped towards me but I did not bulge.

Okay now run for your life.

"Em look someone is waving" the fool believed and look. With that I kicked off.

I pushed someone and we both fell on the floor.

"Ooch" I heard her feminine voice. Time for you to be thrown out.

I stood up and offered her my hand and she accepted it. I looked behind her and froze as if I saw a ghost.

Run stupid girl. I blinked my eyes twice and they were still there.

You are dead Amira Fateema sheikh Ibrahim.

Who did Amira saw.

Guyz don't forget your task to

Vote💜
Comment📝
Share📲
Follow👥👪
Stay tuned.
Zeesalam.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

43.8K 3.7K 18
(Book number 1 of #devil series)πŸ’• "α΄Έα΄Όα΄Όα΄· ᴬᡀ α΄Ήα΄± α΅‚α΄΄α΄±α΄Ί Λ‘ ᴬᴹ α΄°α΄±α΄±α΄Ύ α΄΅α΄ΊΛ’α΄΅α΄°α΄± ᡞᴼᡁ" She was sprinting along a dark deserted path, not knowing where she was hea...
32.9K 1.5K 71
Reem and Izhaan Ayesha and Athar Two beautiful love stories.. IMPORTANT NOTE- This book has Muslim characters, but it is not an accurate representa...
303K 14.9K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
889K 59.9K 96
Highest Rank #1 in Pakistan #7 in India #2 in Teenage Ex - Euphoria Ishq agar yunhi mukkammal ho Jaye Toh chahat kis baat ki rahegi * This is the...