Finding Love Again...!!!! (Co...

Por NamrataVerma7

Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you... Mais

Happy Birthday munchkins
Act of Kindness
Happy Birthday Princess
New Client
Something about Her
My life, Their ways
Lost and Found
New Bond
Udaipur Calling
Welcome to the Rajwada
Sparks fly, and I know that!
The Lost Crush
kids: Our Blessings
A Promise to Heal
Reliving the Past
Sadly, we only can share our sorrows!
Match Making
The Journey and Our Stress Busters
Longings and the Past
Announcement
The Outbreak & The Assurance
Which Ways To Choose
Let Time Heal
Apologies
Daddy for a Lifetime
Together, we can solve any Problem!
A Strike From The Past
Family Time
The Evil Eye
Dramatic Twists
Her Assaulter
Our Sudden Wedding
The Angry Bird
My Grumpy Bride
Two Hot Heads
Cuter Than Cupids
Our New Beginnings
Rolling Eyes And The Kiss
Home Sweet Home
A Night To Remember
Guilty
Apology Tricked
Let Me Be His Father
All Is Well
Who Could That Be
Character Casts
Not An Update But Important
Knock Of An Evil Past
Confrontation
The Face Off
Remember That I Am Her mother
Let's Live In The Moment
Moments Of Love
Day Spent Like A Dream
Crushed Hearts
Troubled
Their Culprits
Blood-Shed
Cursed
Confession & Confusion
Forever Us
Blooming Hearts
Epilogue
A Glimpse At Love : Bonus Chapter

A Sudden Encounter OR A Planned One

10K 484 14
Por NamrataVerma7

Destiny smiled at these two.....coz it was time to leave behind the bitter past!

It was a bright Sunday....sun shines all around, Akira had planned for a family picnic near a lake in the outskirts of the city. Vidit was all jumping and running around in excitement. Akira was satisfied looking at her happy child. He was her lifeline, there was no way she would deny his wishes. Her parents were preparing for their stay. All of vidit's favourite Food was prepared by her mom. She was happy that Akira was paying much attention to her son, not that she was not doing that before but this time she was open to go out like a normal family.
Soon, they all left to their destination.

Whereas there was another family travelling to the same destination. They were enjoying the soft music in their car, unaware that destiny had planned a surprise for them. It was the Rathores. They were on their way to a family picnic which was planned by little Kiyara. It took some efforts/blackmailing to agree Vikram. He had a lot of pending work at his office But he had to give in to both his princesses. Vikram was driving the car and both Smriti and Kiyara was having fun. He took over Akira's car without notice.

At the Lake resort:

Vikram parked his car followed by Akira. He went to the reception and asked for their room keys. He was startled by a sudden hug at his legs.
Mr. Rathore! You are here? I missed you! - he heard a familiar voice.
He bend down to look and found Vidit! A smile crept on his lips on his manners and he returned his hug.
He said -
Hey little champion! What a pleasant surprise! What are you doing here?
Why are you......he was asking... but was stopped by a silky voice!

Vidit, how many times did I tell you....not to leave my hands....he looked at the direction and his heart skipped a beat looking at a panting Akira.
Their eyes met for a few seconds and Akira was the one to avert....sat on her knees and hold Vidit's hand.
You should listen to Mumma! - she complained pouting!

A chuckle left Vikram's mouth and he said - Yeah champ! You should listen to your mom!

Vidit put both his hands on his hips and said - I am aware Mr. Rathore!

Both Akira and Vikram smiled at his antics.

Hi, how are you? - asked Vikram looking at Akira

I am fine, thank you! - she replied

Oh, my my! Look who we have here!! - they heard a very familiar voice, and they need not guess....it was Smriti smirking at them.

Did you two planned this???

Both of them glared but She laughed !

Just kidding baba! - she said looking at an uncomfortable Akira.

Akira was engulfed by tiny arms....hello aunty Aki! - it was the little Kiyara

Vidit also jumped on Akira hugging both his favorites!

They all giggled.
Hey beautiful! - greeted Akira pinching kiyara's cute cheeks.

It seems we have company! - Said Akira's mother

Her father shook hands with Vikram and said - Hello young man! We meet again!

Yes sir! It's nice to see you all again, We are here for a day out! - replied Vikram

Yay!!! We are also here for a picnic!!!! I am so happy! That means, I can play with Kiyara, Mr. Rathore and Smriti aunty. - chirped Vidit holding Vikram's hands

Come on Vidit! Let's get going to our room first. - asked Akira but he resisted and clutched on Vikram's hand

Vikram and Akira exchanged  glances.

Vikram smiled and said - yes champ! We will play together. But first you have to go with your mom and freshen up. Then we will make plans together, ok!?!

Promise? - he asked pointing his pinky finger

Vikram looked up at Akira and smiled, then he hold his pinky finger and said - Pinky promise! You go, get ready! I will be waiting for you at this same place.

Akira left with her parents holding Vidit.
Don't you think, there is something  between you two! We come across Akira almost Everytime! - Smriti smirked at Vikram and he just rolled his eyes.

He followed both his princesses and reached to his suite.
They all freshen up and started with their plan of the day.

In Akira's room, she gave bath to vidit and they all freshen up. She was a little hesitant to join the Rathores but her father convinced her to not think much.

They all gathered in the reception area. It was decided that they will arrange their tents near the lake. The resort was owned by one of Vikram's friends, Rohit Talwar. He was also supposed to join Vikram since they were meeting after a long time.

Vikram was behaving different as he was stealing glances of Akira, she was looking ravishing in her floral jumpsuit. He mentally cursed for his absurd thoughts. But after their last meet, something had changed. He could not stop his mind from her thoughts.
He was interrupted by a voice!

My My!!!! Today my resort is filled with Beauties! - this was Rohit
He was always a bit flirty and he is still single. But he is good at heart!

Vikram introduced him to all as he was his friend as well as the owner of this resort, but he noticed his constant glance and he found Rohit checking Akira out. He felt a sudden rush to hide her. He did not trust Rohit with her.
Get a Grip, dude!
He cleared his throat and introduced Akira and her son Vidit. (He better stay away from her, now!)
Akira smiled at Rohit and shook hands.
Rohit winked and said - Are you for real! Coz I have only seen such beauty in my dreams!
Vikram narrowed his eyes at him.
And Akira as usual did not pay much attention, she just chuckled.

Come on, let's go! We have a lot of works to do. We don't want to waste our precious time like this, do we? - said Vikram in a haste

Rohit noticed Vikram's wierd behaviour but just shrugged off.

Smriti asked Rohit to help her set up the tent. Akira's mom and dad were putting one for them. The kids asked Vikram to prepare their tent. He started to install but he was left along, without any help.

Hey guys! Even I need help.! - he said annoyed

Bhai deal with it! I need Rohit Bhai's help. Why don't you ask Akira to help you set up the tent. - she said playfully

Vikram just rolled his eyes and went back to his task.

What's going on? - asked Rohit

Smriti replied - You have no idea! I am trying to set these two since a long time now. But these dumbs are not realising anything. I want them together. I want Bhai to marry Akira. Don't you think they will make a lovely pair.?

Ouch! You broke my heart riti! I was thinking to persue Akira. She is a Beauty. Don't you think this brother of yours deserves to be with her? - he said faking hurt

Bhai, you have loads of girls to date but you know, Vikram Bhai would never allow anyone to come near him. But with Akira he is different. He enjoys her company and also her son is very fond of him. So, no chance there, Rohit Bhai! - Smriti replied

But you gotta help me! - She said with mischief in her eyes

Don't Look at me like that riti, I am not going to poke my nose in this matter! I know something fishy is cooking in your head. But I have seen Vikram around her, he seemed protective. I am not ready to take his punches. I don't want to die a virgin! - Rohit faked feared

Oh! Don't be a drama queen! It's just a little plan to make him jealous! You just have to act a little flirty with Akira, infront of him.!! - she said

Jealous! Omg!!! You want me dead! I am not doing it! - Rohit panicked coz he knew Vikram's anger issues

Nothing will happen, please help us..atleast for those innocent kids! Please pretty please! I promise I won't let Bhai harm you! - Smriti make a puppy face

Fine! I will do it! For my friend and for the kids. - Rohit finally agreed

Yaayyy!!! You are the best Bhai! - Smriti chirped

She discussed her plan with Rohit and they walked towards Akira. Smriti nudged Rohit to go and start a conversation with Akira in a high voice so that Vikram could hear.

Hey beautiful! What are doing here alone? Do you need any help? - asked Rohit winking at Akira

Um...no thanks , I am good! May be you should help others. - Akira just said in a plain tone
She was never a attention seeker!

Oh, come on! I am genuinely trying  to help. May be I can help you set up the lunch? - asked Rohit

Vikram could see all of that from his place. He was getting angry on Rohit's behaviour. He was not liking his interest in Akira. So he walked towards them and almost barked - Rohit, if you have forgotten, you my friend, are here to meet me!
Can I please expect you to atleast help me?

Rohit - hey relax buddy! I was just asking this beautiful lady here if she needed help. I help you all the time, anyways!

Vikram - Really! Are we going to this right now! Move your ass man! And Help me!

Rohit just rolled his eyes and looked at Akira. She was looking everywhere but them.

Finally, Vikram almost dragged him away from Akira. He himself was not sure of his feelings. But he was sure he did not like Rohit around Akira.

Upon reaching at his tent he jerked Rohit from his shoulders to put some sense into him and said -
Rohit, Stay away from her! She is not the one to play with, ok!

What are you saying man? - asked Rohit

Vikram just sighed and said - Look Rohit, she has already been through a lot. She is here to have a food family time. So just back off, with your flirting! I don't want to cause trouble.

Rohit - Buddy, I really wanna be friends with her. Or Are you interested in her?

Wait! Are you jealous to see her with me?

Vikram - what?? Jealous!! No!!! 

Rohit smirked - Well! I can see that! If you are not interested in her, then let me be.....you know I am single and ready to mingle.! Besides, she seems really nice, a little hesitant but I like it!

Vikram was now trying to calm his rising anger. He gretted his teeth and said -
Which part of my sentence you did not understand Rohit! I said
"stay.away.from.her"

Rohit just chuckled and said - You my friend like her!!! Ok I will back off, just for you and your feelings for her. Just realise and accept it buddy before it's too late! Not every man approaching her will be your friend and ready to give up on her!

Vikram was speechless!
Rohit patted his shoulders and left from there leaving a confused Vikram.

What is this! If am I developing feelings for Akira? Is it attraction. Why I did not like Rohit with her? Is she back in my heart!!!

NO!!! what are you even thinking Vikram! You don't have a heart left with you. She can never be yours! She deserves better, I am broken! I am not suitable for her! Just stop thinking about her, this way.....can she  be happy with me? Can we have a happy family together! Is she the star I have been looking up to? But how can I ever reach her! She has closed all her ways.!

Destiny smiled at the puzzled Vikram. She was happy that finally he was thinking for his Happiness, their happiness! It was indeed a sudden encounter but what they did not know that, it was planned by their Destiny!
Because she has great plans for them!

Hola guys! Sorry for the delayed update. I hope you will like this one and will vote for me.
See you again !

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

189K 9K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
597K 39.2K 41
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
11K 507 16
💕A Royal romance 💕 AYUSHMAAN PRATAP SINGH RA THORE -27 years old King Of Rajasthan , CEO of multi-million dollar company Rathore's CO, mafia king...
253K 15.3K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...