You Reap What You Sow

By SlythrinPrincessRin

What happen when they betrayed her what happens when they call her name like weak, useless, a pathetic excuse... More

Chapter one ( the beginning of the end)
Chapter 2: The chase and the proposition
Chapter 3 ( The Answer and new Akatsuki)
Chapter 4 (Little Brother observations and brotherly talk)
chapter 5 ( Itachi's wife)
Chapter 6 (Old teams Reunited part one)(lemon)
Chapter 8 ( Kakashi theory cames True and the intruders)
Chapter 9 ( Fun time over Let the torture begin and surprising turn of events)
Chapter 10 ( more madness, lover fight and old Friends)
Chapter 11 ( Itachi smiles and the father in-law is happy)
chapter 12( blood and pain)
Chapter 13 (The Plan)
chapter 14 (What Their Hearts Desired)

Chapter 7 (Old teams Reunited part two)

2.2K 56 5
By SlythrinPrincessRin

Kakashi point of view

"So what your saying his that Sasuke and his team have join the Akatsuki."

"Yes."

"And the hooded person is Sasori of the red sand sister what that would mean he to is from the same clan as me?"

"There is a possibility yes but from what I heard yes that seems to be the cause now I have his scent so we should start moving now so we can see were there hideout is so start packing up." I watched both my students give me a nod and walk away getting there things setil. what they don't know is that there was also a familiar sense there as well I I just want to be right before saying anything god please don't let it be who I think it is please don't.

Naruto Point of View

after we finished packing our things I pulled Sai to me and pulled him into a kiss at this point I don't care if Kakashi see but I need to kiss him just in case its our last moment together there no telling how things will go and I need to show him how much he means to me.

"N-Naruto." I lend my forehead against his and smiled.

"Just in case we don't make it home." He gave me a smile.

"We'll be fine we got each other."

"I know I just-" He cut me off by slamming his lips on mine which made me lose my balance bring us both down.

"S-Sorry." I smiled into our kiss.

"Its okay we should start going i'm sure Kakashi-Sensei waiting for us and if we keep this up i'll lose it again with you." His face turned a bright red as he stood up bring me with him.

"O-Okay." I gave him one last kiss before grabbing his hand a pulling him out the room.

.........................................

Time skip woods

As we were falling Kakashi-Sensei trail Sai was falling behind which was rear so when I looked back he was nowhere to be seen which got me in a panic so I turned back to Kakashi-Sensei to see to tell him only to see that Sai was behind him  well more like bending over something which got me to comedown and let out a huff which got him to turn around and stand up walk over to me and pulled his hand out showing me some flowers I gave a smile and took it in my hand and took my free hand and pulled him into a kiss.

"I panicked there for a moment I thought someone took you." He gave me a smile kissed me and turn around walking ahead of me as he hummed to a tune as he did that I watch him as I have a smile on my face but it quickly dropped as Kakashi-Sensei spoke.

"Were here look." I ran up to him to see that Sasuke was walking threw a door with The Akatsuki and his team but the door quickly disaperd after they walked in.

"So what now?"

"Nothing we know where they are we have are information and that's it now we go back home and diver the information we have it would be stupid to go in there with just the 3 of us now lets go before we get caught." we gave him a nod and made our journey back home.

.........................................

Time skip the Hokage Office

"So That's all you got?"

"Yes Lady Tsunade that is everything we have gathered up."

"I see well for now you all go home and rest tomorrow at noon we will send out a group of Ninja and Naruto before you start yes you will be there as well as the rest of konoha 12 for now go home."

"Yes Granny Hokage." 

"Good Now you may all leave." Kakashi-Sensei disappeared in a puff of smoke I just stuffed my hands in my pocket and turn around walking out the Office with Sai on my Tail.

"N-Naruto due you want to eat something before we head home?"

"Na I just want to cuddle and sleep Sai." He gave a blush as he look to me with a smile but it quickly left his face as his name was called.

"Sai-Kun Your back!!!" Ino. I send Ino A glare as she cling onto my boyfriends arm Sai Saw this and pulled from Ino.

"Hello Ino-San."

"Oh Since your back do you want to go eat we can have a date-" She was cut off by Sai.

"Ino-San I just got home and i'm tired so maybe another time we can eat as friends of course dickless lets go." I gave a smile and fall behind him as Ino gave out a small frown.

"Oh Okay another time then Bye Sai-Kun!!!" I gave out a small growl which made Sai give out a small giggle as we walk.

"Sai I want to make us public." He stop laughing and looked to me with a smile and grabbed my hand.

"I wasn't sure you be okay with that."I gave him a smile asqezed his hand.

"I just keep quit because your the shy type and I thought you would get mad if I said anything."

"No I wouldn't be mad beside it would be smart to finally show that were together its been 3 years since we been together and I'm okay if people know plus it would get her off my back finally." I gave him a smile.

"So If I were to kiss you right here in the middle of town you wont care." He threw me a smirk and pulled on to my collar and slammed his lips on to me which made my face get all red but before I could pull him in we heard a loud gasp from behind us and pulled apart to see that Tenten was standing there with open eyes.

"W-what."Sai buried his face into my chest hiding his face I gave him a smile and turned to Tenten  she had a smile on her face.

"I knew it, I knew there was something going on with you two like come on you two live together eat together all the time and not to mention it you guys haven't fought with each other in years and he only ever smile to to you not only that but when you came home from your mission a year ago you were in a coma Naruto and Sai he never left your side not once not only that but the other day before your mission you two we-" I cut her off.

"Tenten you made you point as for us being together yes we are its we been together for 3 years now."

"W-What!!? How when?"

"During her death things just happen and now here we are." I looked down at Sai and smile as I wrapped my arms around him.

"And I'm happy like this nothing will change how I feel about him." I lift up his head and slammed my lips against his as I used the ninja transformation jitsu on us to our apartment not caring about leaving  the stun Tenten behind. It doesn't matter anyways what she thinks or anyone thinks I have some unfinished business with the man I love.

Sasuke point of view

As I walk over to the spring for a quick bath as I walked into the room and froze in my spot dropping all my stuff in my had to the ground which made the person in front of me jump and turn slowly. My eyes went wide when I saw who it was her eyes also went wide as she quickly drooped herself into the spring to cover her body.

"S-Saskue get out!!! Don't you know how to knock damn it you and your damn brother have no damn manors get out!!" I quickly did a U turn and ran out the bath only to run right into my brother who seem to have a amused smirk on his face.

"Peaking on my wife our we foolish little brother?" He lift up an eyebrow.

"I-I didn't know anyone one was is there dumb ass a-and s-she h-how w-when?"

"After I fake my own death my older brother found me and brought me here and since then I have been know as the Uzumaki the mask hoodie of the Akatski Little Uchiha." I turned to see Her standing by the door with a hood over her head.

"So I'm not the only trader I see?" She gave out a sad sigh.

"You had a choice unlike the rest that is here your the only who had a choice no one else here did but you and who know what of your team but as the same as everyone else I didn't have a choice they did this to me they made me who I am and if they want to call me a trader so be it but I know who I am and were I stand it's time you know that to Sasuke the girl you once know as Sakura Haruno has been dead for years and not just after faking my death but much more then that I'm Now Sakura Uchiha or as the world knows me as Uzumaki the mask hoodie of the Akatski." Before I could say anything there was aloud explosion as well as a alarm that went on I looked over at both my brother and Sakura to see the both giving a nod to each other the she ran off in an unknown hall but not before Itachi pulled her and placed a kiss on her then he turned to me with his Sharingan.

"We have intruders find your team and inform them go." I gave out a nod and turned my Sharingan on and ran but stopped as I heard him call me.

"And Sasuke remember what I said if anything goes wrong protect them both they mean the world to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 243 32
How does it feel when the person, you spent your whole childhood with, betrayed you. The person who promised to be your right hand in future when you...
218K 8.8K 37
(This story is based with the fact that the anime does not exist, therefore [Y/N] has no idea of the Akatsuki). What will the Akatsuki do when Tobi...
42.6K 1.2K 54
Hinata left the village after she had enough to being called weak on the way an akatsuki tells her to join what will she say...
25.4K 626 16
Sakura get's kidnapped by the Akatsuki because they need a medic ninja. Little did she know Sasuke was in the Akatsuki now. She thought she was over...