Bad Love | Jeon Jeongguk [ s...

By kingguk_

[ spin off/ sequel to mad love ] โ€ข jeon jeongguk au โ€ข She closes the distance slowly and leans in to whisper... More

Introduction
1; Don't get any closer
2; Back off, he's mine
3; Make me your addiction
4; Is it love or lust?
5; We aren't cliche, we aren't lovers
6; Who am i? a matchmaker?
7; I'm not your rebound, never will
8; The game of denial
9; I know, I'm enticing
10; He's jealous and she doesn't know it
11; God, you're so annoying
12; Say no to sex for tonight!
13; She is anything but easy
14; I am your brother
15; Talk it all out
16; Always and forever!
17; Be there for her, for me
18; He feels homely
19; Is she your girlfriend?
20; She is hiding something
21; A bad past is unforgettable
22; He'll never be hers
23; Love you so mad, love you so bad
24; Hot football captain?
26; No more running
27; Whatever my girl wants
Note: Please Read

25; No good for him

2.2K 139 25
By kingguk_

CHAPTER 25

-

There is a storm preparing itself to destroy everything with it. However, the storm isn't around or in the outside world, but it's within two people who are now standing face to face with each other. Jeongguk doesn't know how to start the conversation, he has gotten successful in ignoring her. And Nikki isn't sure where to start the conversation from as she has gotten successful in escaping all the questions.

Their heart is always searching for something. They both know, they both are each other's home. But life cannot be fair to two people who are twisted in their own ways. Even if they find their own paradise in order to bring both paradise together they have to wait for a little while.

"What was that all about?" Jeongguk says breaking the thick layer of silence and awkwardness, growing around them rapidly. She sighs loudly, looking away from him. Nikki doesn't really feel like telling him the truth, but what should she even tell him. She doesn't even know what she is feeling for Jeongguk at this moment.

She is helpless, and Jeongguk wants to help her.

"Are you really gonna stand there without uttering a word?" He says again, but this time the tone is a little higher than the first time. Nikki looks at him, "I wanted to see you," she admits the truth.

His heart skips a beat, not literally but he feels the blood rushing up to his cheeks as this wasn't the answer he was expecting. Plus, this isn't the actual answer the his question. Jeongguk is caught off guard.

"Pardon?" Jeongguk suddenly says, furrowing his brows.

Nikki smirks but quickly hides it behind a sneaky smile. She is a pro at making people flustered but with Jeongguk, half of the time she is flustered or embarrassed or simply confused.

"Are you hungry?" She quickly pops up another question. Jeongguk looks at her with a confused gaze. Is she trying to change the subject? Maybe, who knows?

Jeongguk sighs, "That's not the answer to my question, Nikki,"

She nods, understanding his words. "Alright, have lunch with me and we'll talk about it," Jeongguk stares at her, dumbfounded. He doesn't understand how to say no, when he is dying inside to spend time with her. However, he is not ready to break the strong self he has clearly built. He wants answers and he will do anything to get them.

"Fine! I'll have lunch with you because I'm hungry and I want to know all the answers," Jeongguk says, stepping towards her. He traps her between him and the car. "No more running away from me. I'm not your boy toy, Park Nikki."

She lifts her one brow completely amazed by his words. Nikki is slightly hurt by the choice of his words, but won't blame him as she has done a few things to put this doubt in his head. Jeongguk is clearly not her boy toy, he is certainly more than that. Its just, when you are deeply broken, it takes time to fix yourself and then except the new love you receive.

She moves forward not breaking the eye contact, neither Jeongguk moved away. Both lost into each other's eyes. "You're much more than just my boy toy, Jeon Jeongguk."

Jeongguk gulps down his throat harshly, trying so hard not to kiss her. When he looks into her eyes, he feels good. He feels everything is alright, when it's not. That's the power of love. The distance, distance is something that can make you do a lot of good things and bad things. Obviously, he has been going crazy to touch her, kiss her, but she asked him not to do so.

"I-I am gonna use my mouth to talk to you," Jeongguk suddenly blurts our, breaking the tense atmosphere. Nikki bites her lip, nodding her head and stepping backwards. "As you say, Jeon,"

Jeongguk quickly moves away, giving her some space. She walks around her car and looks at him. He is spacing out probably regretting not to kiss her when she was right there a few inches away from him. "I'm hungry for something, get in the car now." Nikki says, sudden catching his attention.

He nods and do as she says. In this moment, he is happy as she is right here by his side.

-

The quick lunch is over with awkward chewing, silence, and glances. Her phone didn't stop buzzing as Taehyung and Jimin we're constantly calling her. She legit skipped an important meeting, obviously things are going to be bad back in office but right in this moment she is with him and slightly happy.

"So, you're full now. Can we have a proper conversation, now?" Jeongguk says.

Nikki puts a hair strand behind one ear, getting nervous but composed. She knows, she has to answer some of his questions. However, she'll try not to give out much for now. She is scared of loosing him, scared of what will happen when Jeongguk and others will find out what she has been through.

"You can ask me 5 questions for today," Nikki says, resting her arms on the table. Jeongguk squints his eyes, "What? That's not fair!"

She giggles, "Don't you know? Everything is fair in love and war,"

Jeongguk looks at her with no expression on his face and asks, "And what are we into, love or war?"

Her heart starts to increase its pace. It's not like she is flustered or clueless, it is being in denial that fucks her up and her situation with Jeongguk. And denial comes from a doubt. A doubt that screams right on her face, 'you're no good for him.'

"Is that your first question, hmm?" She teases.

Jeongguk scoffs loudly, rolling his eyes. "Come on, don't be like this,"

Oh, how badly she loves when Jeongguk whines around her, to her. It gives her assurance that she has some sort of power on him. Though, she is not here for him simply to dominate him. It's much more than that because it's complicated.

"Alright alright! Your first question?"

"What were you doing in the college with those girls?" Jeongguk suddenly asks this question without giving it a second thought. He legit regrets asking this as he missed a chance of asking something much more important than this silly question.

Nikki snorts, moving back on the chair to rest her back. "Seriously? This is what you want to ask?" Jeongguk doesn't answer and simply nod.

She rolls her eyes and answers, "Fine! That annoying bitch was talking about you inappropriately," Jeongguk raises his brows in amusement, "Inappropriately? In what way?"

Nikki looks at him, "You know? About your body parts," Jeongguk smirks, catching his thick bottom lip in between his teeth. Suddenly, he doesn't regret asking this silly question.

"So, you were jealous?" Jeongguk asks in a cocky tone. Nikki tilts her head, giving her a look. "Should I count that as your second question?"

His expressions quickly change as he pouts in a cute manner. "This is not fair. You cannot do this to me, Nikki-Ah," Jeongguk whines.

Without thinking, Nikki says, "Then what else you want me to do to you?" She knows she is filling someone else's space with Jeongguk in heart. But she no longer wants him, she only wants Jeongguk. Then why not admit it and end this complexity of her life? If only life was this easy.

"Anything but not this," Jeongguk replies. The sexual tension is thick and heavy and surrounding them completely. Will they give up their love to devor their lust? Maybe not right now or not today.

She clears her throat,fixing herself on the wooden chair. Her eyes divert to the scenery outside. The weather has completely changed as it can rain anytime now. Jeongguk takes his time to admire every inch of her face. He hates how he can not hold her before the storm.

"It's beautiful," She says, looking at the stunning view outside the window. Jeongguk smiles, staring down on every feature on her face. "I know right,"

They both are talking about two different scenery. If only, Nikki looks back at his way and sees the love shining in his eyes from her. She'll understand how easy it can be to move on from her ugly past. Some scares cannot be fixed, they are always there deep inside. Some scares have stories, stories you never want to share but cannot forget. Will Nikki be able to forget her past and accept her present and make her future in something new?

She smiles,brightly looking at the black clouds covering the sky. "Nikki," Jeongguk calls out for her.

Nikki turns immediately towards him, her smile still on. "Do you still love him?" Jeongguk asks the question that has been killing him since the time he picked her phone without her knowing that night.

Her smiles fades, completely clueless. "Who?"

Jeongguk sighs, playing with his hands nervously. "The guy who drunk-call you everynight," He says, making her heart jump right into her throat.

Love can be mad, love can be bad or both. In the end, love can be everything it depends on you how you do it. As love is just a feeling, you feel all the time.

A/N

Aye!

I'm back! I know this chapter sucks badly but let me get into the form guys. I'll give you the best stuff. Haha *overconfidence dripping* I read you suggestions and omg glad we all are on the same page. The story will reveal everything you want in the future.

Tell me what do you think about this chapter do vote and comment. Ily💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 29.8K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
138K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
245K 16K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
260K 11.7K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...