5; We aren't cliche, we aren't lovers

CHAPTER 5

-

Jealousy?

A sentiment which is born in love and which is produced by the fear that the loved person prefers someone else.

In my case, I'm still figuring out my feelings for her. But why do I feel a stinging pain right in the middle of my chest everytime I see her smiling, touching or even enjoying with someone who's not me.

The whole evening and now half night passed away with me just gawking her from afar. After having dinner, we all decided to watch a movie together, gathered up in the living room.

Everyone cuddled up together, Jimin hyung and you, Yoongi hyung and Hani and Taehyung and Hoseok hyung. The ones left were, Me, Nikki and Namjoon hyung. And who she decide to sit next to?

Obviously not me, but Namjoon hyung.

Though, she ain't flirting or being extremely touchy with hyung but still I wanted her to be right beside me not across me. Did I really fuck up by kissing her that evening?

Though I'm still confused about her and my feelings for her but one thing is clear, ain't another woman that can take her spot in my heart. What have you done to me in a short amount of time, Park Nikki?

Closing my eyes, I try to calm my fuming self. I shouldn't be jealous, she's not even mine.

The movie begins to roll the ending credits, when I finally look her way after composing myself to not for a while but couldn't control. How can I not look at her excited face? How can I not admire the way her eyes lightened, when she cheered for the lead actor..

Right now, I see her calm figure sleeping peacefully with head rested on Namjoon hyung's shoulder. If only, I sat beside her it would have been me giving her my shoulder like every other cliche scene.

But we aren't cliche, we aren't lovers not yet.

"I need to receive this call. It seems urgent." says Namjoon hyung.

While nodding your head, you stare and ask him, "Is it from the hospital?" He waves his phone in front of your face, huffing a huge sigh. "Sadly, it is." He answers with a sorrowful expression on his face.

Jimin pops his head forward as he gets up to stretch his body. "Oh, Nikki fell asleep?"

Namjoon smiles, little flustered, "Ah, yes. Will you help me a little? I can't just leave her like this, you know?" Jimin smiles, walking up to them and carrying Nikki to place her softly on the couch beside you.

That's when it hits me, this is my golden chance. I immediately get up the floor and almost yell, unexpectedly, "I will take her to the guest room."

Everyone stares at me with a confused expression except Taehyung, who has a sneaky smirk on his lips, annoying me. Only he has a little bit idea about the whole thing that's going on between me and Nikki.

Jimin narrows his eyes, turning around to face me, "You sure?" with a raised brow. I nod instantly without wasting anymore time, "Yes, besides you all must be wanting to spend some alone time now."

Now, its them being flustered.

Yoongi hyung yawns, getting up from the comfortable couch suddenly, "I'll head to bed now."

Hani pouts, glaring at him, "What else can they expect from you?" she says with a hint of sarcasm though Yoongi hyung just waves a hand before her face while she slaps it away quickly, feeling annoyed.

Everyone laughs it off except Yoongi and Hani, who are bickering with each other now.

Taehyung smirks and says suddenly bringing everyone's attention back on me. I'm never a fan of being in lime light but it feels exactly like that right now.