Academy Lovers(BoyxBoy) - LG...

By Dimikaroza

This is the story of young Andrew Salvatore and Ryan Pirs while attending PUAF Academy in Germany an ALL boy... More

Academy Lovers: Characters
Academy Lovers: Chapter 1
Academy Lovers: Chapter 3
Academy Lovers: Chapter 4
Academy Lovers: Chapter 5
Academy Lovers: Chapter 6

Academy Lovers: Chapter 2

2.8K 27 17
By Dimikaroza

Ryan's POV

"What? I'm going to have a new roommate?" I asked the Headmaster Schwarz

"Yes, Mr. Pirs. Mr. Salvatore will be your mate this year. I hope you two would become fine friends." Headmaster Schwarz told me. Well, this has gotta' be fun.

I mean, I'm the only one in this place without a roommate. Wonder why. Well, I know it's because most of the students her in PFAU academy are gay.

Don't get me wrong. I myself AM gay, but when you are in a place with other gay guys,  and they see my face or my body, well, it's not weird for them to literally trow themself at me. I hope this new gay will be normal or at least cute!

Well back to me: Today is my 3rd year aniversary in the Academy I can still remember the day when my dad told me I was going to be sent away to this place...

                     3 years ago

 "Why? Why do I have to go to an all boys' academy, Dad? Not to mention that is in GERMANY" I asked that man, who, I had learned to call Dad.

"Well son... honestly-" I didn't let my dad finish.

"Yes, honestly. Tell me damn truth."  I knew I was being rude, but I was just so angry!

"Don't talk to me like that.Ii'm your father."

"You know what? I don't see you like that. Matter of fact, I hate you. You beat up Mom because she told you that she was in love with another woman, and that makes YOU less of a MAN!" I shouted.

I was furious with him. I could even see red in my vision.  I was so focused on my anger that I didn't see my dad's fist coming for me. In a blink of an eye, I was on the floor of the living room, touching the spot were he had just punched me.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled at him. My skin was burning from the hit.

"That's why I'm sending you to that place. I can't take it anymore. I don't want you in my life. I-HATE-YOU." my "father" yelled at me. 

"Good to know the feeling's mutual." I snaped back.

"That's it! Get the fuck out of my damned house! YOU ARE GOING TO THAT FUKING PLACE TONIGHT! I don't ever want to see your face again."

"GOOD! I don't want to see your stupid face either. Bye for ever... 'daddy'."

                      Present day

I sighed. I still hate him and all, but I miss my mom and my other mom. Yeah, I said my other mom. Mom married the woman she cheated on my dad with, and if your asking yourself, no it doesn't bother me. I'm actually very happy for her.

I finished talking to the headmaster and went to my room, and sat on my bed. I just can't wait for tomorow to see my new roommate.

**** ok the next chapter, wiii. I'm actually watching vampire diarie.s love this series, lol. Anyways, I hope you guys like  this chapter. I'll introduced Ryan Pirs and his story again you liked it and remember to vote, comment, and more important, FAN!! :)****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...