ICY

By Bretaughtyou

Beautiful. Head strong. Dominant. Those are all adjectives you could use to describe Isis Armon, formally kno... More

ICY
prologue.
o n e.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
Thirty. Pt2
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
The story's not over.
TOO ICY

twenty.

12K 688 226
By Bretaughtyou

one month later

"ICY ME OUT,
NIGGA ICE ME OUT"

Kash Doll's 'Ice me out' played loudly as I emerged from the behind the stage, the bedazzled curtains falling over me as I revealed myself - the sound of the men whistling and carrying on around me as I stood in the limelight of the stage.

I smirked tauntingly, completely taking in the admiration I was currently experiencing from everyone in the joint. I had returned to the stage, but this time in a city that was my own, and the people loved me. In a matter of a month I was one of the top dancers at Jhonny's, a gentlemen's club in South Philly that entertained those who fit the bill. I made money there, hell of a lot of it too. I was no one's pet, no ones quick nut, I was a prize. To be looked at, but not touched, to be stared upon like a piece of expensive art in a gallery, I, was like Mona Lisa.

I enjoyed every moment of being on stage. I let the rain of bills fall over me as I climbed the pole, my jet black hair swinging as I tilted back, precisely rotating one leg back and flipping myself up right, next dipping into a split. I smiled at the man in front of me, and I squinted my eyes as he looked extremely familiar. However I didn't let it phase me, instead I continued out my set, our eyes locked the entire time.
Whoever he was, he was beautiful. He was laid back, and didn't show clear excitement like the rest of the men, but I could tell he was enjoying the show. He paid me well, and I thanked him by giving him extra attention.

When I was done, I gathered up my earnings and headed towards the back to freshen up before working the floor.

"You did good tonight mami" Jesenia smacked me on the behind as she entered the locker room.

"Yes, you did. You giving them old hoes a run for their money" Sagittarius, one of the strippers added.

I smiled bashfully and then began to wipe the sweat off my forehead and arm pits. I sprayed a few sprits of my favorite perfume, and gave myself a once over in the large mirror. While I was doing so Jesenia made her way over to me and began to talk closely.

"She was just talking shit about you five minutes ago don't smile at that hoe"

I wasn't shocked to hear what Jesenia told me, but just laughed to myself because I would rather that Sagittarius not be fake. But there was no such thing as that in the strip club, and I learned that all the way in A.C.

"Well that bitch can be a hater in here, I'm going back onto the floor" I said not really trying to stick around anyway.

I gave the girl a knowing look before exiting out the back, letting it be known not to fuck with me.
I was there to do one thing, and one thing only - make money. And anyone who got in my way, got knocked down.

JETSON

"Damn man, did you see her? Katana was looking good as shit" My homeboy Jared exclaimed as we walked away from the stage after the spectacular performance from the mixed dancer.

I laughed, and had to admit the young woman was a sight to see. Something about her reigned familiar, but I didn't acknowledge it as most of the set I couldn't take my eyes off of her body that moved gracefully on the stage.

"Yeah, I ain't gon lie that was nice"

"That was nice huh?" Terrell scoffed, "Says the guy who didn't even want to come. Rather stay home and argue with your bridezilla"

"We don't argue, we disagree" I corrected him, although I knew the truth.

Ever since I picked up McKenzie from school a month ago and found out her biological father was back in the picture, Natalie and I hadn't been on the same page at all. We constantly bickered, and mainly because I was upset she would make such a decision without asking me first. It wasn't that I didn't want Mckenzie to know her real father, however Natalie demanded to be involved with every decision I made so I wanted the same curtesy. After non stop arguing, I finally decided to step out with a few of my boys to get my mind right.

"Well that's a lot of disagreeing" Jared snickered, "But I know what you need. A dance"

"Nah, I don't think I need all that" I shook my head, not trying to get caught up in the club.

Jared insisted, and began to whistle as one of the strippers walked past. She was dressed in all red, her backside swallowing up the skinny thong. She turned her head towards us, and we were all struck once we saw the enticing stripper with the opening act.

"Now is that anyway to call a lady?" She asked, her tone stern but sexy at the same time.

"My fault, Icy right?" Jared asked, not being the least bit shy as he ate her up with his eyes.

She slit her small eyes at him, the outer corners stretched and complimented with black wing eyeliner.

"Yes" she nodded, "I'm guessing you want a dance?"

"Not me, my friend over here, Jet"

He gestured over to me, and her eyes followed him. She smirked deviously, telling me with her eyes that she remembered our staring contest only minutes before.

She waved me over with her finger, and despite my first rejection I didn't hesitate to follow. She pointed to an empty chair and I sat, immediately taking in her sweet smell as she circled me as if I was her prey.

"Did you enjoy the show?" She asked, her right hand running against my chest from behind.

Even her touch felt amazing. I had to stay focused, as this was exactly what I meant by getting caught up.

"I did" I nodded, keeping a solid face.

"You can smile you know" she teased, her legs climbing in between mine as she made herself comfortable on my lap which she fit perfectly between, "I don't bite"

"Let me guess, unless I want you to?" I finally let a smile graze my face.

That seemed to have excited her as her eyes directed to my smile, and she turned to face me. She didn't respond, only letting her body talk as she made me the envy of the dance floor as she now had my member scratching against the zipper of my pants.
Almost forgetting to tip, I took my cash that I kept in my back pocket and began to give her accolades in twenties.

"So, where do I know you from?" She asked me, and I found it weird because I recognized her as well.

"Oh, so we do know each other?" I confirmed, "I thought so"

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were stalking me" she said, making me laugh.

"I'm not really the stalking type" I replied confidently.

"Well baby" she started, closing out the dance and finally allowing my man to get a break, "That's because you haven't had me"

She smirked tauntingly, next collecting her cash from around me and sauntering off. I sat stunned in the chair, only to be brought of my daze by Terrell and Jared.

"Damnnn boy, I'm about to call her ass over here and get one of those for myself" Terrell said, checking my pulse and I swatted his hand away.

"Whatever nigga, it was aiight" I said downplaying it.

If I was being honest with myself, everything about the stunner had me off my feet. I decided to enjoy the club and grab a drink and enjoy the music, however throughout the night I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I watched as she delivered the same dance to multiple men who requested her, and just from the floor work and I knew she had to be taking home a lot. Either way, I had to see her one last time before I left, as one dance from this Icy just wasn't enough.

ICY

Once I was ready to take a much needed break, I decided to head to the back to count my my earnings and decide if I wanted to take my ass home or not. I was tired as hell, and the platform heels I wore were killing my ankles however I kept a straight face as I strolled on the floor all night.

For the most part it was a good night, except for a few creeps here and there but that was nothing new. One guy in particular though, was different from the rest. After a lot of thought I managed to place him in my memory, and was successful as I connected him back to the mall in Jersey a month back. He was just as handsome, and this time he got the chance to take me in with his eyes like he wanted to do the first time.

He may of thought I didn't notice but I did in fact, as he watched me damn near all night. I kept my vision straight, because I honestly didn't know what to think of it. He was sexy as hell, sure, but he reminded me of one person, Milo. And I no longer liked men who stared at me, as it meant they were fixated. I didn't need that.

"Excuse me" I heard a voice say behind me as I almost made it to the back.

I went to roll my eyes and give a nasty attitude, however quickly shut my lips at the huge man that was casting a shadow.

"Didn't mean to startle you" he said smiling, his laugh lines digging into his cheeks.

I hated men with nice smiles. Now I did, anyway.

"You didn't startle me...what do you need?"

"I was just wondering if I could get another dance before I go?" He asked politely and I began to wonder what a family man like him was doing in the club. Was he not happy with the dragon lady? I questioned myself. And as tempting as he was, I couldn't do it. I had done this before, only to be bitten in the worse way.

"Sorry, I have to go" I turned quickly and headed into the locker room.

I knew I must've looked like an asshole, but something in my soul told me to run. So that's what I did.

"Yes baby momma, we did good tonight. Lets say we go celebrate?" Jesenia asked, bouncing her brows.

After counting most of my cash I was satisfied with what I made, so I set aside my money I had to give to the house mom and then continued to get dressed for the night. I was relieved that me and Jesenia put a few thousand a piece to get a lemon, so we could get to and from work on late shifts since we no longer had Lucky or Milo.

"Tomorrow, girl" I said tiredly.

I threw my duffle bag over my shoulder and the two of us began to make our way out of the parking lot.
On the way out we spotted one of the other strippers crying into her cellphone, and while I always minded my business Jesenia continued to feel the need to become super save a hoe.

"Aw what's wrong Tish?" She asked, stopping in her tracks.

"Girl, my baby father is on some shit tonight. I just can't with him. He's mad because I'm still dancing but what else am I supposed to do? I ain't even finish high school" she cried, "I have no place to stay, I ~"

"You can stay with me and Isis" Jesenia said, and I turned on my heel, "And tomorrow you can figure it out"

"Uh-un, no offense Tish but I can't. We don't really know you and ~"

"Isis, come on. It's one night and it's about to start raining" Jesenia argued however I was adamant.

"It's cool" Tish shook her head, "I ain't really tryna be in the way. I'll probably just pull a double until the morning"

Jesenia shot me a look, and I rolled my eyes. I didn't know what was up with her and saving bitches, but I decided to be a good person and settled on one night.

"You can stay tonight" I spoke up, "But tomorrow handle yo shit"

"Thanks girl" the girl smiled, and I just turned away to continue to the car.

I noticed the black truck parked next to our 07' Impala, and heard a familiar voice coming from the drivers side which had the door cracked.

"Natalie, I told you I was out with my friends tonight. I work damn near sixty hours a week, is it a crime to get some me time? Really? Don't pull that card. Hello? Hello?"

I heard the man take a deep breath, and I spotted him once I went to open the car door.

"I guess that answers my question as to what a happily married man is doing at a strip club" I smirked, unlocking my door.

"I'm not married" he corrected me.

"Well you sure ain't single" I challenged him, and he chuckled.

"Touche, is that why you wouldn't give me my second dance?"

His eyes took me in, and I began to feel the familiar feeling of wanting something again.

"No...I was just tired. A stripper gotta sleep too" I shrugged.

He nodded, and sucked his bottom in lip. I watched as Jesenia and Tish began to get closer to the car, so I wrapped the convo up.

"But have a good night" I waved, and opened my door.

"You too...and question?" He asked.

"Sure?" I smiled, interested into what he was going to say.

"If I come back another night, I get my dance? Or you going to run away like you did tonight?"

"I didn't run, I told you I was ~"

"Tired, I know" he tittered handsomely, finishing my sentence.

The girls hopped into the car as I started it, my head still turned towards him as we continued to talk back and forth.

"Well anyway, sir, when you come back you're promised a dance. But don't take it lightly, I don't promise just anybody"

He nodded, and I pulled off because I could honestly sit there and stare at his chiseled face all night.

"Who was that? Damn that nigga looked good"
Tish said breaking her neck to look out the window.

"Mind yours" I half joked, turning into the street and making my way to the apartment.

"Mhh, I thought you would learn your lesson about strange men" Jesenia rolled her eyes.

"I know you're not talking" I said pointing my eyes towards the back seat to where Tish sat.

Jesenia flagged me, and I knew that she knew that I was right. The rest of the ride home was silent except for the 3am radio mixes, and I was relieved to be pulling up to the duplex in the middle of West Philly. We all grabbed our duffle bags and made our way up the steps, and a loud yawn escaped my mouth once I entered.

It was hard starting over once again, but me and Jesenia managed to get a fully furnished two bedroom apartment in just a matter of three weeks.

The first week back in Philly we buckled down and found a crib and a club to work at, and so many things were happening at once we never got the chance to celebrate my birthday. I was fine with that, however Jesenia really wanted me to celebrate the fact that I was finally legal but I insisted that it was no big deal.

"You can sleep out here" Jesenia told Tish as she dug a few sheets out of the hallway closet.

She handed Tish the remote to our fire stick, next following me into my room.

"So, what were you and that guy talking about?" She asked, sitting back onto my bed.

I removed my shirt, pulling it over my head and into my hamper.

"The fact that I blew him off when he wanted a dance, what do you and your customers talk about?" I asked, sensing her jealousy that I didn't have time for.

Ever since our arrangement with Milo and escaping, Jesenia's crush for me had grown. I knew it was mainly because I fed into it, and I can admit that we engaged in sex quite frequently to the point that her crush probably developed into feelings.

While I thought we were just having fun, Jesenia took our bond seriously and caught an attitude whenever I flirted or even looked at anyone. I made it clear to her on multiple occasions that we were just friends and she swore she understood, however that wasn't exactly how she acted.

"I don't talk to them, I dance for them. That's the difference" she scoffed.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my towel, deciding it was best to just get in the shower before her and I got into a spat. I only had the privilege of a few moments to myself, as soon after I finished my drink and hopped in the water Jesenia entered the bathroom. She dropped her towel and climbed in the water with me.

"You know we can take separate showers right?" I said, cutting my eyes at her.

"Why, when we can share water?"

I laughed underneath my breath and felt Jesenia as she began to wash me off with the body wash she moved in between her hands. I closed my eyes, and while sometimes Jesenia annoyed me she knew the right places to touch. I let her continue to feel me up, and she moved her soapy hands over my breast and then stomach. I turned to face her behind me, and we began to devour each other's lips.

She was aggressive as always, but I met her force as I the liquor gave a little umph. She removed her mouth from mines and immediately took one of nipples into her mouth.

I moaned out her name, and she took that as an invitation to move her hands between my legs. At first it was feeling good, shit, amazing. However as the sound of the shower water pattered against the tub, my mind began to show flash backs. Instead of Jesenia's hands I felt Milo's, and even her voice began to morph into his. I tried to shake him out of my head, but I couldn't.

"Fuck Isis, I love you" Jesenia moaned into my mouth, her fingers digging into me and causing me to pant.

"You don't" I whispered, the face grained into my head of the man who took the last of me with him.

"Huh? I do" Jesenia answered, her fingers still doing their magic.

The sensation suddenly didn't feel good anymore, and I grimaced as she kissed me on the shoulders and chest.

"You don't love me" I repeated, tears now at the brinks of my eyes.

"Are you okay Isis?"

I began to shake, and cover my ears as I tried my best to block his moans as he grunted, moving slowly in and out of me.

"Isis!" Jesenia shouted.

I jumped out of my head, and quickly began to realize it was all a day dream. I felt slightly embarrassed, and I quickly hopped out of the shower and grabbed my towel. I locked myself in my room, and decided to just smoke to get my nerves to calm down.

"You okay Isis?" Jesenia asked, knocking on my door.

"Yeah" I yelled out, "Just tired. I'll talk to you tomorrow"

I was relieved to hear her walking away, and let out a breath. I got comfortable in my bed, flicking the lighter and setting my el ablaze. I let the feeling take over me, and I tried my best to scrub Milo clean from my memory. It seemed as though he was etched into me, and I said a silent prayer that I would never run into him agains But of course, I was never that lucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 17.6K 43
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.9M 35.5K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
787K 52.1K 30
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...