Contract revenge

By heyitsbubble

I wrote this few years ago, I think this story is quite cringey(?) I'm thinking about unpublishing it so, rea... More

!!!
Chapter 1 - Congratulation
Chapter 2 - Signed my soul
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The ugly truth
Chapter 5 - Come here
Chapter 6 - Classic Love Story
Chapter 7 - Sick
Chapter 8 - side chick
Part 9 - He's so mean
Chapter 10 - What now?
Chapter 11 - Nonnas's Birthday
Chapter 12 - Move in?
Chapter 13 - Night Club
Chapter 14 - Babies
Chapter 15 - Dinner
Chapter 16 - Vacation
Chapter 17 - Deep Talk
Chapter 18 - The Show
Chapter 19 - Talk good say shit
Chapter 20 - Hey missy
Chapter 21 - Secret Runaway
Chapter 22 - Pink Carpet
Chapter 23 - Christmas Night
Chapter 24 - Christmas Morning
Chapter 25 - Our New year's trip
Chapter 26 - Calls
Chapter 27 - Private pool
Chapter 28 - New Year
Chapter 29 - I love you still
Chapter 30 - I love you, you know that
Chapter 31 - Good morning
Chapter 32 - Working
Chapter 33 - i'm home
Chapter 34 - Ride
Chapter 35 - Company's Event
Chapter 36 - Paris
Chapter 37 - Say Thank you
Chapter 38 - I'm not mad at you
Chapter 39 - I'm scared
Chapter 40 - Hangover
Chapter 41 - Funeral dress
Chapter 42 - Movie night
Chapter 43 - The Sea
Chapter 44 - My schedule
Chapter 45 - Decision
Chapter 46 - The Suspect
Chapter 47 - Mom's house
Chapter 48 - Unknown
Chapter 49 - Surprises
Chapter 51 - end

Chapter 50 - Tell me

58.2K 1.5K 229
By heyitsbubble

Isabella Clark

"Oh my god," Gina looks surprised when he sees the guy that has been stalking me.

"What?" The guy asked.

"I thought you kill him?" Gina asked Derek then the man looks surprised and also confused.

"What do you mean?" The man asked.

I'm looking at them then looking at Alex who's sitting on the chair with blood running out of his stomach. It wasn't a deep wound but I know it must be hurt so bad, I can tell by the way those sweats running out of his skin. Also by the way he screamed, I cannot see him suffer like that.

"What do you mean?!" The mas raised his voice then Derek only broke into a smile.

"Can you please low your voice?" Derek asked the man.

"He killed your brother," Alex said with a low voice, Alex looks like he lost his energy because of screaming and because of those cuts on his stomach.

The man's eyes look confused and shocked, he pulls a gun out of his pocket then began to point at Derek with a gun. At this time Alex and I are the audience in the middle of this problem.

"He killed your brother," Derek said which make the man now pointing the gun to Alex but this time Alex broke into a smile.

"He killed your brother so he can make you hating on me,"

"He wants you to kill me," Alex said.

"No," Derek said.

The man looks so confused while he's still pointing them with a gun.

"Kill him Andy, he killed your brother," Derek started to wash the man's brain.

"Here's the thing Andy, I didn't even know you have a twin brother until you told me," Alex said.

"The only person in this room that know that you have a twin brother is him," Alex said then makes the Andy pointing at Derek now.

"Come on," Derek said.

"Give me a fucking reason why you killed him?!" The man, Andy said.

"I didn't kill him," Derek still trying to convince Andy that he didn't kill his twin.

The man, Andy suddenly pull Gina's hand then point her head with a gun. Gina looks so shocked and panicked,

"No, please," Gina said pleading the guy.

"Tell me!" Andy said to Derek.

"Did you kill my brother?!" Andy scream with a gun pointing to Gina's head.

"Tell me who killed my brother?! Tell me the truth or I will blow her head off!" He said then I look at Derek who stay as relax as possible.

He smiles then look away,

"I will count to three!"

"Just kill her I don't need her anymore," Derek said then Gina sounds surprised.

"She helped me, I have nothing to do with her anymore," Derek said.

The man suddenly push gina away from him which makes her fall to the ground then shoot her leg. She screams on the ground while holding a pain, I shut my eyes cause there are bloods running out of her leg.

A second later Derek suddenly pull a gun out from his back pocket then without thinking, he pulls the trigger, shooting Andy right through his chest which makes him fall to the ground.

I cannot believe it,

He's dead.

Oh my goodness,

"Oh my god," I said in shock.

Cannot believe I just saw someone got killed right in front of my eyes,

There are so many bloods in this room, I don't know how to escape, I don't know what to do this is freaking me out!

"Well well," he said.

"Guess I just killed 2 people in a week," Derek said while walking towards Andy's dead body.

"Oh no," Derek said.

"I was wrong," he said.

"I think I'm about to kill another person this week, or oh! Today!" He sounds like a crazy person.

"Just kill me," Alex said.

"Let her go,"

"She has nothing to do with this," Alex said.

"I'm the one you want," he said.

"Not her," he said.

Derek was silently looking at him before suddenly put the gun on his chin to make Alex looking up at him. My hands and legs are shaking while my eyes are full with tears, this is the most unexpected thing that I could've ever imagine.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Derek asked.

"Letting her go is like signing my own dead letter," He said.

He punched Alex with the gun after he said that,

"Since I've been threatening you for the rest of your life,"

"I'm going to let you to have a little last conversation with your girlfriend," Derek said then turn around before untying the ropes around his body.

Derek kick Alex's body which makes him fall from the chair to the ground. Alex fell to the ground with his hands and legs are still tied together. I watch Alex suffer, he's trying to get up while Derek kicking his body to move to where I'm sitting.

After a couple minutes Alex finally stops right in front of me. He is sitting on the floor with his legs, and arms still tied together. His eyes look up at me, while a tear fell from my eyes.

"Bella," he said with a low voice.

"I think this is going to be the last day of my life," he said.

"I'm sorry I dragged you here," he said.

"I wish we've never met so you wouldn't have to experience any of this," he said.

"I shouldn't fall for you, but I cannot resist you,"

"You're the best thing that have ever happened to me," Alex said.

"Tick tock tick tock, stop making a poem," Derek shout from a couple meters away.

A tear fall from my eyes, maybe this is going to be the last day of my life too.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"I love you," he said.

I look at him while my lips cannot say anything, his head leans closer before his lips crash against mine. I can taste the blood on his lips, while he passionately kissing me. A tear keep falling from my eyes, while his lips moves slowly against mine.

I missed his lips,

It's just,

I don't want this to be our ending, please.

I love this man.

"Your time is up!" Derek shouts then pulls Alex by his collar.

Dragging him away from me,

"I'm going to blow you head off right in front of her,"

"I'm too kind right?"

"Letting you have a few words before I kill you,"

"Letting you die by seeing her face,"

"I shouldn't be this nice to you," Derek said to Alex while Alex eyes are looking at me.

Those eyes,

Those eyes look hopeless,

Those eyes are looking at me,

Derek suddenly pull his hair,

Alex's eyes are still looking at me while he's mouthing,

"I love you,"

"Shut up!" Derek said to him.

"I love you too," I whispered under my breath while I'm still terribly shaking.

Derek put the gun right behind his head and he's about to pull the trigger,

"Let's count," Derek said.

"3,"

"Bella I'm sorry," Alex said with a low voice.

I cannot see him,

Those eyes are hopelessly looking at me,

He is suffering,

"2,"

"I love you," Alex said.

"1,"

"That is your last words?" Derek asked.

"So lame,"

I shut my eyes close while I heard a gun shot in front of me, A second later I heard the sound of a body fell to the ground. I began to cry, while not brave enough to open my eyes.

I don't want to open my eyes,

I don't want to see him die in front of me,

My whole body is shaking,

It was a total silent until I heard a sirens outside,

"Police," I can hear the sound from outside.

I slowly open my eyes,

I found,

Derek's body is on the floor covers with blood.

My eyes search around the room and found Alex is laying on the ground, and he is alive.

"Alex," I said with a shaky voice.

"Gina?" I asked Gina who sat on the ground.

"I am really sorry for what I've done to both of you," she said.

"I shouldn't betray you Alex," Gina said.

"I was wrong I'm so sorry," Gina said.

"The polices are here," I said.

"They'll arrest me,"

"I deserve it," Gina said.

"At least I got a chance to kill this monster," she said.

"Thank you," Alex said with a really low voice.

"Police! Get down!" Some of them got in the began to catch Gina.

She gave us a last look before they take her away,

"It's clear," one of them said.

"We got two injured people here," he said.

"And two dead bodies,"

The paramedics and the police began to get into the crime scene then help us. I'm looking at Alex who lays on the ground, helplessly. His eyes were looking at me before both of his eyes suddenly went close.

"Alex!" I shout his name.

"Miss are you okay?" The paramedics came to help me.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me while her friends are untying the rope around my body.

"Alex," I keep calling his name until other paramedics began to help him.

"Who?" The woman in front of me asked.

"Alex?" She asked.

"The paramedics are going to take care of him, now miss how do you feel?" She asked me while she puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Scared?" I asked her with a crack on my voice.

"Oh honey, You're safe now," she said then began to hug me.

"Now let's get you to the hospital to make sure that you're okay right," she asked.

"How about Alex?" I asked her.

"We're taking you both to the same hospital," she said.

I saw Alex's body is taken away to the hospital before paramedics put me on the bed then bring me into the ambulance. My body is still shaking, the paramedics is giving me an oxygen to breath. I can still feel my heart is beating so fast against my chest, I cannot believe I just went to that crazy moment like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 16K 32
"You're hiding. There's no need to. Come on. I won't bite... hard." He smirked. That smirk. That damned smirk. It made her heart pound with lust and...
389 21 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
1.6K 64 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
404K 15.7K 37
**COMPLETED** ~ * ~ * ~ "Just. Leave. Me. Alone!" I ordered pushing him away but he didn't seem to budged. Instead of backing off, he only moved clos...