Maze Of Memories ● STRAYKIDS

By msteastsince94

» In which straykids is having their 10th years Anniversary after being separated they decided to have a reun... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23

18

454 19 11
By msteastsince94

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

Collide
Playlist 07

Maze of Memories

Part 15 : Kim Seungmin x Lee Felix

Its better to be held than holding on.

That's my new motto all thanks to Changbin hyung. Moving on its hard especially when you really love someone. Its more harder for me since I'm seeing him everyday.

After Changbin hyung announce his break up with Hyunjin things become awkward in our group. They started to avoid each others which also notice by some of our fans. I don't want to be involved in this anymore.

I decided to ignore every longing eyes that Hyunjin was sending me. I also try to ignore the knowing shy smile of Changbin hyung.

I'm so glad when we have new room assignment. There are still 3 rooms in our new dorm, the biggest room with four members, the second room with 3 members and the last room with only 2 members can fit in. To be fair to everyone, we all decided to play games in order to get the room that we want. I was aiming for any room were Jisung or Jeongin was in. The game start with teasing and when the time has come to an end you can hear some victorious cheers and some annoyance grunts from everyone.

I ended up rooming with Minho hyung in the smallest room, while Jisung,Felix and Jeongin are roommates and the remaining members on the biggest room. There's a big silence pause when we all realize how awkward it will become on the biggest room. Chan and Woojin hyung was looking at each others with a silent conversations on their eyes. Everyone notice that including the maknaes. So with a big smile Jeongin raise his hands and make a better move.

"Channie Hyung can Changbin hyung and I change room? Please I wanted to cuddles with woojinnie and hyunjinnie Hyung." Jeongin used his aegyo.

With a fake hurtful gesture Chan hyung dramatically responds.

"What about me? Am I nothing to you?"

Everyone giggles except to Changbin hyung and Hyunjin. Jeongin smiles and hug chan hyung which Chan hyung return with his comfy hug. Ofcourse since everyone knows the true reason Chan hyung immediately agree.

I was a little bit disappointed in the room assignments, its not because of the fact that I did not end up rooming with my desire members to room with but because Minho hyung always tease me and annoyed me recently.

Changbin hyung walk beside Jisung and the two 3racha members immediately hug and grins to eachothers which is in any way Minho Hyung doesn't like. With a grunts Minho hyung raise his hands dramatically and walked and grabs his boyfriend shoulders aggressively.

"Felix and I will change room too!"

I can't help but to giggle on Minho hyung jealousy. Felix and I roll our eyes in unison knowing the reason of sudden change of mind of Minho hyung. Felix walk with a pout beside me and I opened my arms to him. He immediately smile at me and hug me tight.

"Minho hyung is so mean to me~~" Felix pout

I can't help but to smile wide and pinch his chubby cheeks.

"Don't you want to be my roommates again? I'm hurt Lixie~"

Felix panicked and immediately shakes his head multiple times. And I only laughs at him.

"No,no,no, of course I would love to be your roommates again. I'm so sorry Minnie."

"I'm just joking. C'mon lets fix our new room my OG roomie~"

Felix and Seungmin laughs at their own inside joke while they are entering their new room and little did they know there are two eyes watching them. One with a loving gaze and the other one with anger on his eyes.

Its been a week when they settle in their new room assignments. Seungmin was satisfied with his roommate. Felix and him both wanted to have a clean room and no one was allowed to get inside their room. They both started to hang out together even more, they usually have some sneaky late night walk and they also have some midnight snacks together.

In a short period of time they become best of friends. Everyone from their group notice that and Jisung will usually dramatically accused them of being a traitor, well jisung still claim he was the OG best friend of both of them.

Seungmin day will usually start with a smiling Felix as soon as he put his eye glasses. They will both going to fix their beds and will walk out their room together. After that they will usually eat their breakfast together with laughter Sometimes Jisung and Minho will join them sometimes don't. Then they will attend their lesson at JYP together.

Seungmin felt so happy. He felt content whenever he was with Felix and he also notice the weird feelings inside his stomach. Felix always stand by his side and he always look at seungmin with loving eyes. Which is also notice by Seungmin itself.

"What are you going to do?" Minho asked

"What do you mean?" Seungmin replied

"Stop acting, we both know that your an open book in my eyes. Seungminnie"

With a sigh Seungmin weakly smile and looked at Minho sadly.

"I know and I hate it"

"What's your plan now?"

"I don't know hyung. It's happened so fast. I don't know what to do."

"I'm sure you knew that he likes you so much and I know your not ready to be in a relationship right now but try to think out of the box. Seungminnie you need to make a choice"

"I don't want to get hurt again. I don't want to hurt him."

"I'm sure Felix will understand."

"How can he understand me? How can he understand that the person he likes still love his ex boyfriend but at the same time has a blooming feelings for him?"

Minho held Seungmin hands and softly smile at him.

"I know its hard to love again. Especially on what happened between you and Hyunjin but sometimes it's better to take a risk"

"But hyung I'm scared-"

"Follow what your heart say"

After the talked with minho hyung my mind was opened in any possibility and scenario. I was so scared. Its hard to admit that after some years staying with Felix side I started to like him. I'm scared to hurt Changbin hyung knowing that he likes me too and I'm scared to hurt Hyunjin because I still love him.

I was so lost in my own feelings. I felt like I'm drowning with my own anxiety and insecurities. But when I received a text message from Felix to meet him at the hotel rooftop I was finally awakened. I slowly get up so that I can't wake Jisung.

I came out from the elevator with a heavy breath and fast beating heart. As I opened the door I saw Felix sitting on one of the benches watching the night sky. I smiled and walk to him. I fix my jacket and sat beside him. He looked at me when I held his hand and intertwine our fingers. I saw how his pupil was yanking and with a long sighed he finally say it.

"I like you."

Even though I know that this night will going to happened I still felt the shock on my body the moment he said it.

Its now or never.

I smiled and lean closer to his ears.

"I like you too"

And then he capture my lips with his soft lips that I wanted to kiss ever Since I found out that I like him.

2028

I was staring at the blank wall of Chan hyung studio. I was still speechless on what I've read from Seungmin diary so far. I still can't believe on what I am reading so far.

I'm starting to feel lonely. After all this time he still love Hyunjin. I was right all along that even we were dating his heart was still with Hyunjin.

I wanted to cry but the door suddenly opened. I wipe my forming tears and smile when Woojin hyung came in.

"Your too early Felix"

"Hotel room was boring so I came early. Chan hyung went outside talking to someone on his phone. What about you hyung? I heard you need to pick up your wife at the airport from Chan hyung but why are you here?"

"Well that's true, actually I already picked her up but-."

Woojin hyung smiled at me still standing at the door way.

"But?"

"She wanted to came here first"

"Huh?" I am confused

"She wanted to talk to you"

"What?~ why?"

"I will leave you two right now. Please Felix listen to whatever she say okay?"

"Hyung I don't even know whose your wife-"

My jaw drops when Woojin hyung Wife came inside the room with a shy smiled. I can't believe this.

"Long time no see Yongbokkie~"

"Noona~ your hyung Wife? How? I mean wow"

"I know it's a wow! I will explain everything later" she said while giggling

But then I remember something.

Seungmin diary came from her.

"Misty Noona when did Seungmin gave his diary to you?"

Maze of Memories

Unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.9K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...
92.3K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...
40.1K 3.9K 22
sonder - n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own.
10.2K 269 13
only if he believed me. only if he loved me. only if. start - 10/22/22 end- 12/25/22