The Trinity dragon

Von Raging__Wolf

Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, I... Mehr

Bio
Prolouge
Build-up
Release
A Date to Die For
Another Chance
Meeting the Peerage
Innocence Incarnate
Allia
Burn In Holy Fire
A New Housemate
Second confession
Vote for Familiars
Dodgeball and Murphy's Law
Two Y/n's, One Forest
Phenex and Gremory
Trinity Awakens
Old friends
The Assassination Classroom Returns
Holy Blueberry
Father
Reforging bonds
Awakening True Rage
Scars of Grief
Crossovers
Poolside Shenanigans
Parental Shenanigans
Open House Antics
Vampires and time stopping bullshit.
A/N
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Conference Hijinks
Samael Territory
Kanna L/N
An AV Star in Town
Foodgasms Everywhere!
Peerage Antics!
High Class Chaos
Peerage Time
10k!?!?!?!?
Shiro and Kuro
Ascension
Reunion Time!
Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators
Evolution
Unholy Vengeance
A/n part 2: battle tendency
New Transfers from Heaven
Y/n says hello!
Shenanigans in Kyoto
The Phoenix meets The Badass
Clash of the Titans
Issei!?
Kresus
A Fathers Bond
An Emotional Wreck
Breaking Point
A Broken Family
Rebuilding
One Thousand Voices
The Might of the Chapter's Finest
This Ends Now!
Give it a minute
Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Samael's funeral?
Do Not Corrupt
One more!!!
Nice

Info Gathering

18.7K 314 426
Von Raging__Wolf

Asia and I were standing outside of the old school building with the two unconscious fallen angels slung over my shoulders. I had asked Asia not to tell the others about my wings and, thankfully, the little cinnamon roll agreed.

We entered and made our way to the club room. When we went in, I was almost tackled by Rias. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and anger on her face. That quickly subsided when she saw the two fallen angels that I was carrying.

Rias: "why do you have two fallen angels over your shoulders?"

Issei: "wait, that's the bitch that killed us!"

He pointed to Raynare and his face was full of anger.

Y/n: "calm yourself, Issei. She won't do us any harm. As for the reason I brought them here, I thought that we could get some information out of them."

Rias thought for a minute then turned back to me and nodded. Akeno and I managed to bind them to some chairs and I told her that she could be the one to get the information we wanted.

I regret everything now.

When the two of them woke up, they were greeted with Akeno's sadistic grin. Rias began to ask them questions about their mission whilst I trained Issei.

*With Issei and I*

Issei: "so *pant* what do you think they're doing in there?"

Y/n: "no clue. personally, I don't want to know."

Asia was watching us from the sidelines and cheering us on. Why does she have to be so god damn cute!?

Issei and I were sparring to increase our power as devils. Whilst he wasn't seeing much progress in himself, I was. Before, he could hardly dodge a smack to the head. Now however, he was able to dodge about fifty percent of the punches that I threw at him, and I hit hard.

Issei: "come on, I'm not getting anywhere bro!"

Y/n: "keep talking like that and I'm seriously gonna kick your ass. You've made a significant amount of progress since I started training with you. You're able to dodge more attacks and you've gotten faster than you were. We'll keep sparring and you'll see the results yourself. Now come on, I want to see you throwing a few punches of your own!"

I got into a defensive position and signalled to him to attack.

Issei: "right!"

He smirked and charged at me trying to throw a few punches, only for me to bat them away like they were nothing. Whilst he's making progress, he's still got a lot to learn. He and I sparred for another ten minutes until we heard a scream. I jolted around and thankfully, it wasn't Asia. She was still standing there behind us. I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her, holding her close.

Asia: "u-umm, Y-Y/n?"

Y/n: "just making sure you're safe, don't worry."

She smiled at me and then we headed into the clubroom.

When we entered, we saw Rias face palming whilst Kalawarner was trying to keep Raynare from breaking out of her bonds.

Raynare: "why Kalawarner? Why are you betraying us!?"

Kalawarner: "I'm not going to potentially be killed by the devils in this area, but I will not turn my back on Azazel."

Raynare: "Grr!"

Y/n: "oh come on, you can do better than that."

Everyone looked at me, who was smirking whilst I sat down on the couch next to Rias.

Raynare: "What are you on about!?"

Y/n: "this,"

Everyone just kinda looked at me like I was some kind of monster. Even Rias, I'm pretty sure that Akeno was trying to match Niagara Falls under her skirt though, her face screamed lust right then.

Rias: "w-what was that!?"

Y/n: "THAT, my dear Rias, was a real growl."

Raynare looked terrified now. She had just heard what can essentially be described as the gates of Hell opening. I saw this and laughed.

Y/n: "Haha! You look so fucking scared, Raynare!"

Raynare: "Don't laugh at me!"

I'm the blink of an eye, I was crouching in front of her with my feet on the arms of the chair that she was bound to.

Y/n: "Ha Ha.........Ha"

Raynare was about ready to start crying at this point, so I left her alone.

Y/n: "so, what'd we get out of them?"

Akeno: "well, I didn't get to have as much fun as I would've liked."

She licked her lips as she said this.

Akeno: "but, they did tell us that Dohnaseek was planning to steal Asia's Sacred Gear from her so that his master, Kokabiel, can put his plan into motion."

Rias: "the problem is, we don't know what that plan is. Neither do they."

Mittelt: "I-I don't wanna die...please don't kill me."

She pleaded to us with tears in her eyes. Kalawarner then approached her and embraced her.

Kalawarner: "they won't kill you, Mittelt. Calm down."

Y/n: "yeah, probably shouldn't have left Akeno to deal with you."

Akeno: "you're mean...I like that~"

I then decided that I'd had enough.

Y/n: "Begone..."

Akeno tilted her head in confusion and I lifted her up by the waist and spun around a few times.

Y/n: "THOT!!"

I then proceeded to throw her out of the window. She flew a considerable distance, much to everyone's amusement.

Rias smirked slyly though.

Y/N: "Rias, what's with the smirk?"

Rias: "oh it's just that I forgot to mention, although you could probably figure it out, that Akeno is REALLY into S&M."

Y/n: "..."

Raynare: "why is he staying silent?"

Koneko: "give him a second."

Y/n: "...nope!"

I teleported away as fast as possible.

3rd POV

Just as Y/n bailed, Akeno teleported back into the room with the most lustful face that Rias had ever seen on her.

Akeno: "That. Was. Incredible~"

Issei: "damn, this chick's seriously horned up right now."

Koneko: "so you every second of every day."

Issei: "that stings, Koneko."

Koneko: "suck it."

Mittelt was looking at the ground until Rias picked her head up and looked her in the eyes.

Rias: "now that Y/n's away. You looked fearful of him when he came into the room. Why?"

Mittelt: "I'm not sure myself. I don't know about Raynare, but I thought he was terrifying. One second he was standing, getting ready to fight. The next, he was lying on the sofa."

Raynare: "she's right, it was like he moved through time or something. Then there was the heat."

Rias/Akeno: "heat?"

Raynare: "I think he used some type of memory manipulation, because I can't remember much of what happened."

Rias: "hmm, Asia."

Asia: "y-yes?"

Rias: "do you have any inclination as to why he gave off heat? You were there with them."

Asia struggled to come up with something. Luckily, Issei and his perverse mind actually did something good.

Issei: "is it possible that the heat wasn't coming from Y/n?"

Akeno: "what do you mean?"

Rias: "yes, what are you talking about, Issei?"

Issei then gave a really pervy grin.

Issei: "it's possible that these two just have the hots for my bro."

The two fallen instantly turned beet red. But before anyone could say anything else. Or more than likely, before Koneko could beat the shit out of Issei, someone spoke up.

???: "That's actually on me, sorry."

The devils and fallen angels all jumped as a warm ball of light appeared on the sofa.

It may interest you to know that there was a red and orange bird watching them as this unfolded and the people watching through the birds eyes were all really nervous for some reason, especially the smarmy douche canoe in the middle of the group.

From the ball of light, came a beautiful woman. Her golden and orange hair shined in the dusk light and the feather-shaped marks on her arms also glowed softly. The woman's very presence brought a sense of calm to the group.

It was Allia.

Allia: "hello, Devils. You too Fallen Angels."

Rias: "umm, w-who might you be?"

Allia: "my name is Allia. You must be Sirzechs' sister, Rias. Am I correct?"

Rias: "yes, I am Rias Gremory. It's a pleasure to meet you miss Allia."

Allia then seemingly warped over to Rias and was standing directly in front of her face.

Allia: "you have good eyes, they actually remind me of my sons eyes."

Rias: "y-your son?"

Allia: "in time, you will know. However I am aware that you are currently dealing with a false Firebird."

Rias growled a little at the mention and the cunt waffle watching through the bird was also growling at his family being called false.

Rias: "what do you know about that?"

Her voice was full of hostility, however Allia still retained her smooth, calming voice.

Allia: "I know because I'd much rather you married someone who loves you for who you are. I can already think of one."

Rias' eyes widened as she too knew who Allia was talking about.

Rias: "how do you know Y/n!?"

Asia: "u-umm, if I may, why are you here?"

Allia then turned to Asia with a smile on her face.

Allia: "I'm here simply because I've been keeping an eye on a certain pair of devil families for the past few days. Thankfully it will not be too long until I can reveal who I truly am to you."

Rias: "who you truly are?"

Allia: "yes, however for now I can say this. My name is Allia Rathalli, I am known as the current Phoenix."

Rias instantly dropped to her knees, she was essentially looking at the form of a goddess.

Allia simply chuckled then turned to Issei.

Allia: "Issei Hyoudou."

Issei: "y-yes ma'am?"

Allia: "I have something that I'd like you to pass on to your brother."

She then reached into her white and gold kimono and brought out an envelope. She handed it to Issei then turned back to the others.

Allia: "we will speak again very soon, and Rias?"

Rias: "yes?"

Allia: "take care of Y/n. Also, tell him that the false firebird is weak to a good roasting."

Allia then walked to the middle of the room.

Allia: "as for you fallen angels, I have already spoken to Azazel, he understands the situation and is fully condoning the devils going in and killing everyone in there."

The three fallen smiled and Mittelt started to cry.

Raynare: "thank you, Lady Allia."

Allia: "well then, I'd better go and say hello to Serafall, she'll want to know who her sister is in love with,"

She chuckled and teleported away. Rias stifled a laugh.

Rias: "Sona's never going to hear the end of this."

Akeno: "agreed."

Issei just looked at the letter, confusion was written all over his face. How did this woman know Y/n? What did she mean by a 'false firebird'? What the actual fuck is a Phoenix? The last one seemed a bit more important to him.

Issei: "uh, Rias? What's a Phoenix?"

Akeno: "they're essentially a Demi-god youkai. There's only ever one Phoenix per generation. Most of them are fire birds, however there is the odd case where a Phoenix can control other elements."

Asia: "I-I'm kind of concerned that she knows Y/n."

Koneko: "agreed. How does she know him?"

Rias: "no clue, however you should get that to him, Issei. Asia, you and these two angels can stay here with Kalawarner. We have a bedroom just down the hallway that you can use."

Kalawarner then untied the other two fallen angels.

Mittelt: "thank you, lady Rias."

Raynare: "yes, thank you. And, Issei, I hope you can forgive me for what I did."

Issei: "just promise that you won't hurt anyone else that doesn't deserve it."

Raynare: "you have my word."

Issei: "good. And, Y/n, I know you just got here, but you can stop hiding now. I get that you went to kunugigaoka academy and you were in class 3-E but seriously dude."

Just as Issei had predicted, Y/n swung in through the window. He had been hanging out just outside the window.

Y/n: "come on dude, Mr Karasuma and Korosensei taught me this shit, I'm obviously gonna use it."

(A/N: yup, in this story, Y/n was part of the assassination classroom. Let me know if you guys want to see that prequel story. It might be slow for me to write though, mainly because I cried like a little bitch at the end.)

Rias: "how long have you been there?"

Y/n: "as Issei just said, I literally just got here. Why? What'd I miss?"

Rias: "well, to put it one way, we've got some fallen to kill."

Y/n: "so...what you're saying is that we're going to purge heretics?"

Issei: "oh no..."

Rias: "yes, why?"

Y/n: "THEY MUST BE BURNED IN HOLY FIRE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Issei: "What've you done Rias?"

End of chapter.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

573K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
5.3K 83 7
Isa hyoudou was very fimalier with the supernatural. And was considered one of the best worriers form with in the three factions. But one day Isa end...
63.4K 945 36
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...
320K 4.8K 24
After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being the next true Head of the House of Gremo...