football high | au ✧

By hazardsbooty

welcome to football high ~ a school like no other craziest things happening left, centre & right. a burnboo... More

cast
prologue
uno - I
dos - II
tres - III
cuatro - IV
cinco - V
seis - VI
siete - VII
ocho - VIII
nueve - IX
diez - X
once - XI
doce - XII
trece - XIII
catorce - XIV
quince - XV
dieciséis - XVI
diecisiete - XVII
diecinueve - XIX
veinte - XX
veintiuno - XXI
veintidós - XXII
veintitrés - XXIII
veinticuatro - XXIV
veinticinco - XXV
veintiséis - XXVI
veintisiete - XXVII

dieciocho - XVIII

551 13 103
By hazardsbooty

Usually once lunch was over the bell was rung but instead a familiar thick spanish accent was heard through the intercom.

"Hola estudiantes, make your way towards the theatre hall for a very importante meeting"

"Lunch is over already¿? I didn't even get to have seconds" Eden growled in frustration. Brenda was being extra kind to him today and he was eager for her to fulfil his continuous hunger.

"Ay fatty eden that belly already poking out" David laughed at his short friend.

"The fck you say pennywise, mademoiselle's get wet over me sexy tummy" He ran off to the vending machine to sneak in a treat for the boring ass speech which was going to be given.

Eden couldn't bare at the sight he was witnessing. The bold capital letters on the blank sheet of paper shattered his heart. VENDING MACHINE OUT OF ORDER.

Sad and depressed, he walked away with his head down from the paradise of goodies.

"Fck this if we walk into that hall our lives gonna be over" Sergio growled. There was no way he was going to let his bad boy rep be ruined.

"Nahh I got an appointment with Jessica I'm gonee" Karim was determined to have a quickie in the janitors closet.

"Big boob Brittany callin me you know what it is folks" Cristiano winked whilst answering his phone with a seductive hello.

"She has zi big breasts as soft as cotton balls"—

Before Luka had a chance to finish his disturbing sentence Mourinho appeared with his signature permanent scowl.

"Well well what do we have here, a mother's meeting going on eh"

"Move yo dumb asses to the theatre hall NOW!"

"Yo Mo my boyyy, did you get a new trim? You're looking younger" Sergio tried to butter the Angry maths teacher, in an attempt to escape from this humiliating punishment that potentially put all their reputations to a risk.

"I vant to be politè with you but I AM NOT YOUR BOY you horse breed imbecile"

"Damnn and that tie suits you very well.. who you tryna impress boss?" Toni winked but soon regretted it once he saw the nasty look on the teacher.

"Your mother NOW MOVE IT"

***

"SITT DOWN! NOBODY TALK" Pep waltzed into the theatre hall, booming his loud voice at the noisy students.

"Buenas tardes a todos" he attempted to greet all the unenthusiastic students.

"Now, now I am sure you all are muyyy excited to be a part of this grand form of art"

"yeah rightt I'd rather be getting mani pedis right now" Messi rolled his eyes.

For once Dybala wasn't enjoying a speech being given by a teacher. All he could think about was his best friend, the only one who understood his evil tactics. He tilted his head back and let out a painful sigh.

James couldn't bare to see Paulo so hurt and upset, he wanted to cheer him up. "hOlaaa watchaa doinn" James plopped down next to the sad Argentinian boy.

"What does it look like, I'm drowning in sorrow you fool" Paulo snapped. He didn't mean to especially not to James but he couldn't help it.

"uGh so rudee I was just tryna be nicee"

"Well I don't need your cheap pity"

James was annoyed no one was giving him any attention even Paulo. It was his own fault for stealing his pet and causing him all this distress. Maybe it was time for him to return Malvolio to his original home.

***

"Ahh RRromeo & HUliett, star crossed lovers"

"you mean Juliette?" James corrected the over excited theatre placing great emphasis on the J.

Ignoring the Colombian the teacher continued on "Ahh the most beautiful love story in thè world such strong devotion for your other half... makes me shed a feww tears"

"Thats the love story between moi and mon burgers" Eden was drooling already thinking about his favourite food.

"BOOO where are the burgers at?" He shouted. He was getting frustrated as time went on all he wanted was so satisfy his nutritional cravings.

"You ate them all you fat shit" Suarez shouted back.

"SILENCEE!"

"Ah so tell me Cristiano, How did RRromeooo make HUlliett feel?" Pep scanned the group of uninterested students and picked the unbothered Portuguese.

"He made her feel good in bed of course" He smirked proudly making the rest of the fckboy squad choke from laughter. "he made her scream his name RRRROMEO so the whole of Verona could hear HAHAHA"

"Ohhh RROMEO WHERE ART THOU RRROMEOO"—

"Im in between THY legs JUUliette baby"

"eW you're likeeee soo gross" Messi rolled his eyes. "you turn everything into a sexual comment..."

"hmmm yeah that gets your panties soaked doesn't it?"

" wTfff you disgusting creep uGH" Messi stomped his feet together on the ground.

"That is like so nOt fetch messi isn't liKe five that he'll wet himself" Suarez barked as a way to back his best friend.

"And I thought I was supposed to be the dumb one" Neymar remarked.

"Shut up you fools uGh"

Pep would usually tell the pair to shut up. But something sparked he felt a strong sense of on-screen chemistry. That's when it clicked.

"I have decided who vill play mí Rromeoo and HUlieteee"

"Definitely won't be me cause that guys a pussy" Cristiano laughed with his friends.

"Cristiano Ronaldo will be thè ever so brave and romantic, Romeo"

The smug look on the Portuguese was wiped off completely and replaced with shock. "HELL NAH I WOULD RATHER PLAY A PROP! I WILL BE A GODDAMN PLANT IF I HAVE TO"

The fckboys were on the floor laughing clutching on to their stomachs.

"Soz but it was nice knowing ya" There was no way Sergio was going to let Cristiano be in their gang after he participated as the main lead in that dumb play.

Their sales on the drug supplies would decrease, potential buyers wouldn't take them seriously. They would become laughing stocks.

"Yo baldy you must be on crackkk if you think I'm playing that soppy ass romeo prick." The Portuguese was not having it. This would ruin his entire school rep.. he would no longer be a p*ssi magnet as he liked to call it.

"eW that is like an insult to Shakespeare, letting that dirty fool play as Romeo" Messi sassed whilst glaring at him.

"Whats Shakespeare omG.. did they like open a new Milkshake bar" Neymar excitedly asked his friend.

"OmG you're soo stupid ney that's the guy who like found GRAVITY" Suarez slapped neymar at the back of his head.

"Dafuqq whose gravity is she hot and how did she get lost???"

"UGh Neymar stop always assuming gender so nOt fetch"

"May God help your stupid souls, Amen" Pique couldn't believe Messi hung around with such idiotic people.

"The ever so beautiful and innocent HUlietee will be"—

"Oh my god I knew it" James jumped out his seat excitedly and ran towards the stage. "I would like to thank mommy and daddy hehe—

"Watch your step twinkle toes" Suarez laughed whilst secretly checking out his ass.

Why is this kid on the stage MOVE IT!" Pep screamed taking off his beret in frustration. This caused the Colombian to run off the stage embarrassed.

Dybala felt anger which only fuelled the rage that he felt after losing his beloved Malvolio. How dare that overactive bald teacher deny James off the rights of being Juliet?

"As I was saying our HUliette will be no other than Lionel Messi"

"THE QUEEN BEE" His two best friends shouted in sync.

James couldn't believe it. He wasn't casted as the main female lead. He had been preparing for his big breakthrough but now it was all ruined because of one bitchy Queen bee.

"Messi and innocent don't go together AND there is NO way in hell I'm participating in this dumb ass play with that cow" The Portuguese stood up and was about to storm out until he saw the entrance blocked.

Jose Mourinho stood in front of the large doors with his legs spread out. "Get back to your seat BOY."

"eWW I would rather wear non-designer jewellery than do anything with YOU"

"Well guess what no once cares and you look HIDEOUS no matter what you wear" Cristiano growled.

"How dare YOU" It wasn't long before Messi was chest to chest, face to face with the tall boy.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Everyone joined in adding more fuel to the fire.

Neymar whipped out his phone trying to make sure he snapped all the juicy events.

It didn't take long until both of them were clawing each others faces and pulling each other's hair.

The incoming screams of the teachers became white noise as the two main leads were in the process of murdering one another.

"I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU- YOU MAN WHOREEE!!"

"Not if I KILL YOU first you 4 foot dwarf!"

***

~ yIkes Romeo & Juliet don't need the poison to do the job 😳

ney ney is so dumb and clueless gotta love  it, if you love dumb neymar check out our new book PHAT it's hilarious 👊🏼✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.2K 17
BOOK ONE - IN WHICH, MARCO TRIES TO WIN BACK HIS EX-WIFE AND HIS DAUGHTER AFTER RUINING THEIR LIVES.
37.8K 653 17
𝘬𝘢𝘭𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯�...
151K 3.6K 53
Katalina works for Real Madrid and becomes the closest of friends with James. Her world opens up with more opportunities and people to meet. After ac...
111K 4.6K 41
In which Karim Benzema thinks he's sending a snapchat to Raphael Varane but ends up snapchatting with a girl who cannot believe her luck. #309 in Fan...