Love Island 2019 ๐ŸŒด

By mollswritesx

Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell. More

Love Island 2019
Georgia Bowen
Entering The Villa
Slide into the DM's
Tension
Kiss and Tell
Hot Tub Jealousy
First Recoupling
Truths
Temptation
Upset
Drama
Maura
Girls in Danger
Least Compatible
A dumping
Date Night
Arabella
Kissing challenge
Night Away
Bunny
Gossip
Feuding with Danny
Tweets
Decisions
Casa Amor
Loyalty?
Raunchy Races
Reunion
Michael
Falling
Amy
Clearing Things Up
I Love You and Favourite Couples
Amy Leaves
Heart's Soaring
Lad Points
Dinner
Jealousy
Splitting A Couple
Amber
Greg
Builders
Tommy, Jealous?
No-one Else's Business
Headlines
Cheating?
Baby
Final Date
Families
The Final
New Series

"I like you"

18.2K 218 30
By mollswritesx

****Georgia's POV****

After watching them all workout Tommy fulfilled his promise and took me over to have an omelette. We sat at the bar area and he made me another cup of tea before settling down.

"Did you make this?" I asked him. "It's really good."

"I had a bit of help from Curtis again but I promise I did really try. I basically did it all but he just told me what to do."

"I'll get you trained up don't worry. So was that like your typical workout then?"

"Yeah. I do a bit of cardio at the start but then the main section is my weights. I have to build these bad boys up somehow. Do you go to the gym?"

"I used to but now I'm at uni I just don't have the time. I am in the netball team and some others but it's just for fun when I have time."

"Maybe I'll come down and see you play sometime."

"I'm actually really intrigued to see you box." I told him. "I feel like watched you do the warmup and now I want to see the real thing."

"Babe I'll definitely arrange that in the future."

We finished up our omelettes and I could see he was tending everything he had to move or stretch.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah my back's just playing up again. It does it all the time, just usually I have a massage to make it better which I can't have in here."

"Well I did a little module at uni on physiotherapy, just the basics but I'm sure I can help."

"Would you?"

"Yeah of course come back here." We went inside and he led down on our bed whilst I climbed up on top of him. "Just tell me if it's too much."

I moved my fingers around, massaging deep into his muscles and it wasn't doing much good.

"I think you're going to have to lower my shorts a bit, it's coming from a bit lower." He lived so I could move them down and I managed to find the spot as he winced in pain when I touched it.

"You're going to have to ride the pain out to get it alright. There's a massive knot."

"Keep going then." I increased the force and after a while the pain seemed to go and his back was much less tense. "Thank you so much."

"It's not problem. Tell me if you ever need another one."

"You just want another look at my arse don't you." He joked and gave me a kiss. "Come on let's get back out there."

"I guess we should."

****

That night I decided on a little red and white floral ruffle dress.

I made my way out and found Molly sat on her own getting a drink.

"Hi girl how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I don't really know to be honest. I do fancy Danny but then I just don't want to tread on people's toes and I feel like we never get the chance to really get to know each other."

"Have you spoken to him about how he feels?"

"Not really. I just don't want to come across as the type of person who interferes with other people's relationships. I want to stay out of it really."

"I think you now need to go and speak to both of them about it because they aren't just going to go away. I think you do both like Danny."

"Yeah. I can tell you girls want them two to happen though or I mean you and Danny I don't know what's going on between you two."

"To be truthful I think I had a good day with Danny but Tommy's been making a real effort with me and I do really appreciate that."

"So are you and Tommy a thing then?"

"I'll speak to him tonight and then I'll tell you."

"Ooh I'm excited. I'm sure he'll be pleased that you think that."

"I hope so. I'm going to take him up on the balcony just away from everyone else and then make my move and just on your other point I don't have a preference about who Danny chooses. I just want you all to be happy."

"Thank you I appreciate that."

I had a good conversation with Molly tonight. I think she's a really nice girl who's just been put in a rubbish situation.

****

Tommy and I were having a cuddle on the daybeds later on when he got a text.

"Islanders the hideaway is open for one lucky couple tonight. Please decide who gets to spend the night alone."

"Mum and Dad." I shouted.

"Amy and Curtis." Which was the mutual consensus.

"Thanks guys."

We moved in and got Amy changed into her sexy pyjamas and allowed her to just make sure her make up was on point.

"Have you shaved your legs?" I asked.

"Yep all smooth."

"Have you done the nunny?" Molly asked.

"Yep all shaved."

"Come on then let's get you two out of here."

We moved down and watched them go in before everyone started to disperse again.

"Tommy." I grabbed his hand. "Can I talk to you on the balcony a second?"

"Sure."

We moved out and I grabbed a blanket for us to share as we sat facing each other.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong. I just wanted to pull you aside and say that I know things have been confusing these past couple of days but I do appreciate the effort you're putting in."

"It's no problem. I've liked you from the start I will admit that, but I do have a hard time expressing it."

"Well I think Danny coming in and everything did just throw me off guard a bit but I just want you to know that I am serious about us two and I want to make a really go of it. I do like you."

"Are you serious?" I felt like his smile covered his face.

"Yes Now come here." I pulled him down to me so our lips were sealed together. "Are you happy?"

"Babe I literally could not be happier right now." He then paused. "Well that's wrong I could be in the hot tub with you."

"Shut up. Do you not think it's wet that they get a night away just the two of them?"

"Oh yeah of course I do. If anyone deserves it, it's those two."

"Can we just keep this a secret between us two for the time being? We can tell everyone tomorrow but I know Michael and Amber have something going on tonight and so do Amy and Curtis so let's let them have their moment to shine."

"You're probably the most considerate person I've ever met. You really do never put your feeling before someone else's."

"I try."

****

The next morning when Amy and Curtis came back I could instantly see the glow in her face. I was still cuddled up in bed with Tommy as she managed to detach herself from Curtis.

"Come and girls I'll give you a debrief."

We went upstairs and all circled around the make up table with her in the centre.

"So how was it?"

"It was really good we spent a bit of time in the room, it's so amazing up there, then we went in the hot tub. But the most amazing bit was he was like I don't want anyone else and nobody's going to change that."

"Ahh"

"I know. So he was like I want to move it to the next stage, will you be my half girlfriend. I was just like of course."

"So you've never been a girlfriend or half girlfriend before. How does it feel?" Amber asked.

"It feels really nice. So update me then on what's happened."

"I had my kiss with Michael. It was actually really nice. But this morning I am freaking out a bit again."

"You're going crazy."

"Oh I know."

"What about the rest of you?"

"Tommy and I may have like cemented our feelings for each other."

"What!" Molly shouted. "Tell us all."

"Well basically I just said I appreciate everything he's been doing for me and even though I don't want to be in a relationship I want to make a go of it."

"So are things done with you and Danny?"

"Yeah I'll let the rest of you fight over that."

"Thanks" Molly said sarcastically.

"No but that is really sweet." Amy said. "I can tell he really likes you."

"Yeah I think so as well"

****

Lucie and Joe went on a date that day and made themselves exclusive. I don't really know what to think about it though as Lucie has been distancing herself from us. She likes to talk one on one but is never in our girly chats.

"How are you feeling about Joe and Lucie then?" I asked Amy as we sat with our respective partners at the fire pit.

"I don't know. I just find it about convenient how they became a couple on the same day as us. It was just like taking our thunder."

"I know. When Tommy had the conversation with me yesterday I was a bit wary about telling anyone because of what had happened with you two. I wanted it to be your night."

"Thank you. I just think that when big steps in a relationship happen they should be celebrated by everyone."

"It's hard because don't you think she's been distancing herself from us girls."

"Yeah she spends a lot of time with Joe and then Tommy." Amy said.

"Yeah I spend a bit of time with her." Tommy confirmed.

"I speak to her a lot but always one on one. Of course I don't mind that but I think she's just out of the loop a bit and it's heard because of course you want to spend a lot of time with your partner."

"Oh yeah but you need friends for when you have a little fight or feel like you're getting bored of them."

"Exactly."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.1K 29
Where two people find comfort and finally give in to each other. Ovie and female OC :)
63.3K 1.3K 19
"You're my, my, my, my... lover" IN WHICH Past contestants Callum Jones and Nellie Thompson find a beautiful romance together in South Africa.
274K 8.6K 37
๐‚๐‘๐”๐„๐‹ ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โwhat doesn't kill me makes me want you more!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she was the 'i hate you' type of girl, and he wa...
95.2K 1.8K 25
โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž love island | summer 2022 discontinued