First Agreement Then Marriage...

By lolitasidiot

☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 1st Book. 'This is the dream coming to me every day from when my gukkie left me al... More

Characters Introduction
Jeon's House
Kim's House
1 ~ Heroine Intro
2 ~ Hero Intro
3 ~ Meeting
4 ~ Argument
5 ~ Decision
6 ~ Special Gift
7 ~ Something Something ~ K
8 ~ Something Something ~ V
9 ~ Virthday
10 ~ Spicy Food
11 ~ Ding Dong
12 ~ Romance
13 ~ New Year
14 ~ Jealous
15 ~ Suddenly
16 ~ Accident
17 ~ Condition
18 ~ Family
19 ~ Engagement
20 ~ Photoshoot
21 ~ Hide and Seek
22 ~ Playing with Water
23 ~ Playing in Office
24 ~ Cafe Universe
25 ~ Searching
26 ~ Sorry
27 ~ 5 Years Back
28 ~ Cooking
29 ~ Performance
30 ~ Playing with Fire
31 ~ Permission Granted
32 ~ JinHit University
33 ~ Love Life
34 ~ Shopping
35 ~ Flashback
36 ~ Continuous
37 ~ First Day
38 ~ Mistake
39 ~ Absence
40 ~ Waiting
41 ~ Dream or Real?
42 ~ Meaning
43 ~ Tattoo and Tie
44 ~ Crush
45 ~ Distance
46 ~ Warning
47 ~ Sell
48 ~ Nothing Like Us
49 ~ Tomorrow
50 ~ Dating
51 ~ Boy With Luv
52 ~ T-Shirt
53 ~ HOME
54 ~ Just One Second
55 ~ Reason
56 ~ Problem
57 ~ Task
58 ~ Drunk
59 ~ Balcony
60 ~ Rights
61 ~ Love Me Like You Do
62 ~ Advice
63 ~ Camping
64 ~ Day 1
65 ~ Day 1.5
66 ~ Day 2
67 ~ Day 2.5
68 ~ Marry Me?
69 ~ Marriage
The Wattys!
70 ~ Wanna See You
71 ~ One Sided Love
73 ~ You're Mine
74 ~ Discharge
75 ~ Let's Break Up
76 ~ Time's Up
77 ~ First Agreement
78 ~ Then Marriage
79 ~ Honeymoon
80 ~ Revenge
81 ~ Husband Duty
82 ~ Surprise
83 ~ Fights
84 ~ Playtime
85 ~ Kiss
86 ~ Ice Cream
87 ~ Fever
88 ~ Care
89 ~ What Happened
90 ~ We Don't Talk Anymore
91 ~ Silent Love War
92 ~ Closer
93 ~ Special Date
94 ~ Kiss and Make Up
95 ~ Make'uuu Luv
96 ~ Love is half-half
97 ~ Chocolate
98 ~ 63 Babies
99 ~ 9 Months
100 ~ Epilogue
LOLITAšIDIOT

72 ~ Hospital

4.6K 209 38
By lolitasidiot

N.O.P:

"I am your husband"

"Wait a minute" tae took away his phone from ear and checking it, then he placed it again "It's my phone, I have not save anyone in 'My Hubby' the weird ID. Who are you?"

"Lolita, stop playing. What I did this time you play like this?" jeongguk asked with little giggle, his voice is still calm and steady, he thought his lolita is playing with him.

Tae let out a huge sigh in irritation "Look mister first of all, I.NOT.YOUR.LOLITA. And the second thing is I.AM.NOT.A.MARRIED.GUY. So I can surely say that YOU.ARE.NOT.MY.HUSBAND" tae yells in confusion and anger.

"First you are MY.LOLITA. Second we're not yet MARRIED. Third, even though we're not yet married I.AM.YOUR.HUSBAND"

"IDIOT" tae ended the call.

"Hello, hello, lolita" he took out the phone from ear staring at the wallpaper on his phone.

"What happened to you lolita?"

At the same time jin entered tae's room "Eommaaa, why am I here?"

"You don't remember what happened to you babe?" he shook his head.

"It's okay, then don't try to remember just leave it, now you are fine. That's enough babe" chu on his head and hugs tightly.

Namjoon and hoseok burst open the door and stand in front of them with heavy breaths "Taehyung are you.. Are you fine" "Taehyung babe are you okay?" both asked unison between that heavy breaths "Yeah, yeah, I am totally fine. But what happened to you both? Are you okay? Need water?" tae asked "Yes please" again both said unison "tsk tsk tsk I dunno who is patient here" jin chuckled at tae's response.

"Taehyung.. Taehyung" jennie entered with tannie as same like how hoseok and namjoon entered.

"Slow slow slow noona, here take some water first. I dunno why you all come here for nothing" tae gave water bottle to her "awv awv" at the same time namjoon "This is all because of your eomm.." namjoon stopped in shock, hoseok, jin and tannie staring at tae in surprise, jennie choked her water, they all surprised by tae the way of called his son "Hey puppy, you look so cute"

⏮ time skip @ 1 hour later ⏭

"Gianna, please tell me what happened to my son? Why he can't remember tannah?" jin pleaded with small sobs. Namjoon and jin in Gianna's room in front of tae's scanning reports.

"Jin don't get panic" gianna took a deep breath before talk "As I already told someone triggered him to go to that prohibited area and locked him, then they spread some chemical reaction in the full room it's affected him slightly, that's why he forgets some recent incidents"

"Recent incidents?" both asked unison.

"Yeah, from tae's response it seems he forgets only recent incidents. He remembers hoseok and jennie marriage but he doesn't remember their recent anniversary party. And sorry to say this he forgets His love too, the Jeon Jeongguk and their family" gianna said in worry tone, just a few hours before only he talked to her about his full love story, now he can't remember a single thing.

"Can you tell when he would get back his remembers?" namjoon asked to her while holding sobbing jin.

“First we have to take him for some tests, so he needs to stay here” jin was about to say no, he doesn't like his son stay here again, he is not safe here “Trust me jin, we were already tighten the security. We can’t do some tests at home and he should attend some tests here whenever we wants, so please cooperate with us” he nods slowly.

"And one more thing, if tae asks or wants to know about his past you can tell him, if he don't want please let him on his own way. If we pressured him it might affect his health at the same time we may get back his remember too but it's all upto tae's hand. If he is ready to take some pain.." jin cuts her "No, we won't pressure on him. His health is our first priority" gianna nods with a small smile.

They all took one hour for convenience taehyung to stay here for a few days, of course taehyung agreed after giving a long list of demands to his parents. Like they should give him 2 ice creams per day, chocolates, snacks and his favourite coke, and video games, blah blah blah.

And gianna did some changes in tae's room style to his taste with jin and namjoon help. She also tries her best for that cutie pie.

As of now tae knows about Kim Yeontan and he was engaged with the world's number one businessman Jeon Jeongguk. He is so happy about tannie, he never left him go for a second. But in Jeon Jeongguk's matter his mind and heart denied to accept. He knows that he is hating business related all so his mind like 'How could I agree with this marriage?'

⏮ time skip @ lisa meeting her at the same restaurant ⏭

"You really a coward bitch, and you proved it thro.." the other cuts her "If you do not want him to stay alive in this world anymore, then you can continue your words to play with me" she said with the same tone, not too cold and not too soft enough to order anyone.

Lisa gritted her teeth as she can't do anything to her "You just want that file.." she cuts her again "I don't need that for now, we can use it in future. For now I want to see their suffering live style, so you need to shut your mouth, if not there is no point that you helped them. Because when you open your mouth to tell them, as the thought of you saving him, the next second he won't be in this world 'ALIVE'. My boy's will be watching you for 24/7. I already heard that you are going back to Thailand with your new boyfriend Mike. Good decision, now you can go. And I let you know when you should come back here for our next project" now lisa understands how big this trap and the problem she stuck with it.

⏮ time skip @ the hospital ⏭

Tae P.O.V:

"Did I really loved him?" I asked myself for nth time while keep swiping the photos and reading old messages on my phone.

"He is hot and handsome, but.." someone opens the door "Hey cutie pie, how do you feel?" anna entered with eomma and appa.

"I would feel much better if no one ask me again that damn questions 'How much do you remember? Do you remember this? Do you remember that?' Blah blah blah" I showed them like they did, anna giggled slightly but eomma kept silent.

"Sorry cutie we have to do" I just sighed.

My phone ringing again and showing 'My Hubby' first I need to change the ID, tap that red button.

⏮ time skip @ next day ⏭

N.O.P:

"Eomma one more ice cream please"

"No tae, Yours today request is over"

"At least chocolates?"

"We agreed that for weekly once" jin said strictly tae pouts cutely.

"Then let's go home" he get down from the hospital bed at the same time his room door opens "Taetae" jimin runs to him and attacks him with a tight hugs "Jiminie hyung? When did you come from America? Wait.." he pushed away from the hug "Don't tell me that you're already staying here and I forgets you too" tae urge to cry, jimin pulled him again for hug. Yoongi and jimin went for honeymoon, when jimin called jin, he gets to know about this all, so he rushed here.

"I'm sorry for forgot you hyung" tae said with a little sobs and tight hug, you knew all about how much he missed him, so when he gets to know about this, he broke. Jimin pats on other back slowly "Gwaenchanha, Gwaenchanha. There is nothing your fault taetae" slowly pulled him and wiped his tears. (FYI: taehyung camping pictures taken by his camera so there is no camping pictures on his mobile, and he just saw few pictures only)

"He does not look like a patient to see him, look there" pointing at the empty ice cream cover "which patient will allowed to.." tae cuts him "I am not a patient" said between his gritted teeth "If you are not a patient then why are you staying here? To eat ice cream?" "I will do whatever I want, who are you old man?"

"It's good to see you with some memory loss, tiny" yoongi said sardonically.

"Yoonie stop your shits, taetae he is my husband Min Yoongi" "ohhhhhhhhhh, but did you marry him hyung? I don't like this old man" he whispered to him, jimin just giggled softly as response.

Yoona and chang wook also came and met him. First tae have not talk to them after yoona’s enthusiastic talk tae starts miggle with them, like their first met. As jin's request yoona doesn't ask him anything more deeply. No one let jeongguk know about this current situation, because no one is ready to face him. Except one!

Once yoona reached their home, she instantly called her son.

"Mom, I am a little bit busy I.." jeongguk is not in the mood to talk to anyone except his lolita, but yoona cuts him "Come to Seoul, NOW" jeongguk gets that serious tone.

"Is there anything wrong, mom?"

"Yes"

He gulped in fear, his mind suddenly popped up tae's strange behaviours "Is this related to my lolita?" he mentally pray 'Please say NO mom, please say it’s not about him, please say he is fine, please please' but his prayers failed by his mom's "Yes, it's about him".

⏮ time skip @ next day ⏭

“So jiminie hyung and jennie noona is pregnant?” tae asks jin nods with a small smile.

Tae starts to ask some questions now and then about his past few months life. Jin also telling to him very carefully with watching his reaction, if taehyung reactions change into headache he would stop immediately, but it was mostly happened whenever jin tries to talk about jeongguk and his relationship how close they were.

“Eomma, did I really loved him?”

“I know babe, it’s hard to believe in this condition. But, yes you loved him madly. I hope you would get back your sweet memories with him soon” jin softly squeezed his hands.

“Okay, I loved him madly! Did he also return his love as I gave to him?”

“No” jin shook his head “He gave more than you think and he will..” tae cuts him “Okay eomma, enough you always exaggerate about him, I don’t like him anyway” said casually and took his mobile to play some games. Jin staring at his son with as usual gaze dunno what to do.

Knock knock.

“Mrs. Kim, Doctor Gianna is calling”

“Okay, I will be there” the nursed bowed at him and closed the door.

“Babe I will be..” tae without taking his eyes from the phone “Yeah eomma I heard it, you better come fast, if not I will finish my tomorrow snacks by today” jin just giggled and chu on his head before heads out.

“No one let inside, if they are not in the list I gave, got it?” “Yes sir” they all said unison by jin’s strict order.

“LOLITA”

Tae drops his phone in sudden surprise, he taps on his chest to control the fast heart beats.

“IDIOT”

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

#HBD_BTS 💜 #6YearsWithOurHomeBTS

130613 💜 190613

~ Sin 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 22.8K 53
☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 2nd Book. V ~ "I just want someone that who really loves me and who do not loves for my external beauty just loves me look...
20.2K 701 25
Run as far as you can sunflower ,run through the dark,run through the light. When you turn around , you will never find your shadow, you will find me...
28.7K 1.3K 20
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
42.7K 1.5K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...