Hunters to Hero's

By Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... More

Part two of greed island?
Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Suspicions
Questioning and money
Nen
Chop Chop
Working behind the scenes
That's odd
The Match
Bisky is kicked out
Milkshakes
New friends
The Heist
Allmights class
Todo No
He is the yoyo man.
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Why them and not me, Gon?
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Secret Love Child
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

Gems

11.3K 437 464
By Jello13e

Izuku activated his quirk like he always does. He felt the power of one for all surge through himself like a tidal wave. As quickly as he turned on his quirk, all the aura which was previously flowing out of him in a decent ten was now spiking uncontrollably, mainly spiking where his hand is. 

Killua watched with Gyo. Izuku was doing good when he started, but it quickly turned to chaos. "Ok. You can stop now." He told him.

Izuku deactivated his quirk, thankful that Killua didn't want him to actually use it yet. He was pretty sure that Recovery Girl would scold him for breaking his bones again, especially because he did it out of school.

Killua thought of a new way to do this. He shouldn't simply give izuku the answer. He needs to think of it himself, but that doesn't mean that he can't give clues.

Killua activated ten, letting his aura flow around him in a calming manner. "What am I doing?" He asked Izuku.

"Standing?" He asked confused. 

"That's not what I'm asking. What am I doing?" Killua asked once more. 

"I don't get it." The greenette said, confused. 

"The whole idea of this is that you're not supposed to get it. You're supposed to figure it out. I'll ask again, what am I doing?"

Izuku thought for a moment, 'What could Killua be doing right now? I already know that he doesn't want to know that he is standing, so the options like breathing are out of the question. It most likely has something that he wants me to learn. Were learning about nen and life force, so he is probably using it right now. Allmight an I barely know the definitions of it though. This is going to be tougher than I thought.' Izuku watched killua intensely, trying to figure out what exactly he was doing.

"What's on your mind?" Killu asked him. Izuku was visibly thinking a bit too in-depth, but that means he knows something. 

"Well is just that..." He paused for a moment. "The only logical thing that you could be doing is something with your aura, but I don't know what you're doing or how to figure it out." Izuku started mumbling all the things that Killua could possibly be doing. 

'I need to take a simpler approach. He is overthinking like gon.' Killua sweatdropped. 'But he did logically figure it out. Now he just needs to do it.'

"Ok, Imma try something else. Forget about that right now." Killua said, turning off ten as he walked closer to Izuku, so he stood a few feet in front of him, looking him in the eye.

Izuku nervously started sweating as he looked into the eyes of a killer. They were cold and distant, much like how he was during class. Even though izuku would see killua often, he never got a chance to look at his eyes that close up. As he looked through his cold, crystal blue eyes, he saw a tint of darkness and despair. He didn't know where it came from. Maybe it had something to do with the scars? Maybe it's the reason why he is distant? It's hard to say.

"Take deep breaths. We're going to be doing some meditating. As boring as it sounds, it will work." Killua closed his eyes, in a relaxed position.

Izuku quickly looked away, realizing that he was staring. It struck him as odd that killua didn't say anything about it. He was sure that killua saw his stare, but why didn't he react? Izuku took a deep breath, trying to calm his mind of the racing thoughts. This whole thing was odd, to say the least. He didn't know what to think of it all. Mysterious, quirkless people with different powers just came up to himself and Allmight, figuring out his weak form. Surprising would be a huge understatement.

"I want you to turn on your quirk. Just turn it on don't focus on battling with it. Just let it flow throughout your body." Killua said, his eyes still closed. He turned on his ten, making it flow around him. Killua waited a bit to let Izuku get comfortable. 

Izuku started sweating, straining to turn it on without overpowering it. 'Egg in the microwave.' He thought.

Killua looked up at the boy with gyo. He could tell that his aura nodes were opened again, but it was fluctuating. It's like it was trying to decide whether or not to turn on. It shifted from the normal life force amount and a small ten. 

Killua smiled at how he wasn't overpowering it. It will take some time getting used to, but he was sure Izuku would be able to figure it out. 

Killua silently walked over to a nearby rock. Sitting on it. 

As Izuku stood there, working on controlling his aura, Killua noticed a few animals peek out from their homes. A pair of squirrels came out of his hole in a tree, walking over to him. A few bunnies hopped out of their burrow, heading towards the silverette. 

 Killua smiled at them fondly as they circled around him. 

"I told you that you are a good hunter." Gon smiled as he walked over to Killua.

"I guess so." Killua picked up one of the bigger bunnies, placing it in his lap. The baby bunnies hopped over to gon, running around his feet as he walked to killua.

Izuku was still concentrated on controlling his aura with scrunched up eyebrows and clenched fists.

"How do you think he is doing so far, gon?" Killua asked quietly, so Izuku can't hear them.

Gon watched with gyo for a second before replying, "I think he is doing good so far. I'm sure Bisky will tell him to practice more on his own."

---

Allmight and Izuku both finished their aura training and nen definition lessons for the day. They were both exhausted and mentally fatigued thanks to all the new information given to them in such a short amount of time. 

They all ate dinner in a comfortable silence as the campfire crackled with the flames. The fire felt different compared to other ones. Building fires felt as if the fire is raging wild, smelling of smog and burning chemicals. There were also fire from quirks. It's not like izuku had gone and asked Kacchan if he can smell the fire from his quirk. Izuku just had been attacked and set on fire enough times to know. The blondes explosions smelled like ashes and oddly enough... caramel. Izuku didn't really know why. 

Gon decided to spark a conversation as he wondered about school, "What are we going to be doing tomorrow? Aren't, you going to be teaching a class to us?" Gon asked Toshinori as he finished chewing the fish that gon had caught in addition to the bird. 

In truth, Toshinori was thankful that Gon had asked him a question when he was finished chewing. It always annoyed him how Tsukauchi would purposely ask him a random question when he just had taken a huge bite of the meal they decided to buy for lunch. "I'm actually going to be doing a lesson tomorrow afternoon." Allmight smiled like he always does.

"Why are you smiling?" Killua asked, unamused.

"What do you have against smiling?" Bisky asked, copying his annoyed tone.

"Hisoka smiles all the time too," Killua said tensing up while Gon shivered at the thought.

Izuku and Allmight decided it was best not to question it. "The fires dying. Should I go find more wood or should we call it a night?" Izuku asked, politely. 

"I think we should go home now. You all have school tomorrow" Toshinori told them. 

"And you don't?" Killua smirked, mischievously. He never liked the number one hero. He smiled too much and was too loud for killua liking. 

"I'm an adult I can stay up later. Your bodies need sleep so you can have the energy to learn and grow." Allmight bit back, not like the boy's attitude.

"So what if you're an adult? I can go days without sleeping." Killua said proudly.

"That can't be any good for you," Izuku muttered, teaming up with his idol.

"Not you too?" Killua whined.

"You sound grumpy. Maybe you should go to bed." Gon teased. 

"Shut up." Killua looked away from Gon with a slight blush on his cheeks.

'He's definitely a tsundere.' Bisky thought with a smile.

Killua eyes then went wide as he remembered something. "I need to go somewhere. Ja-ne!" Killua shouted, getting up and running away. 'I better not be late.'

"Where is he going?" Izuku wondered out loud. Gon simply shrugged his shoulders. "Well, thank you for helping us. We really appreciate it." Izuku said, standing up with Allmight following right behind him. 

"Don't worry about it. When I see a gem I just have to polish it to its highest potential." Bisky turned to look at Allmight who listened in interest. He hasn't heard an analogy like this one before, so it caught his interest. "You're like an amber. It starts as part of a tree which would symbolize the other One For All users. Over time it becomes an exuberant yellow-orange gem that shines in the light. Its color gives it warmth for others to be comforted by." Bisky told them with passion in her voice. She turned to izuku, analyzing him before saying, "You, on the other hand, are like coal."

Izuku deadpanned at the reference but listened anyway. "You may be plain looking and a bit boring." Izuku slouched, feeling gloomy. Allmight pat his back in sympathy as the lady kept on explaining. "When you put coal into the fire, it can't help but be shrouded in the warmth of the gentle flames." 

'The flames must be the people who got me here. The people who helped me get to where I am.' Izuku thought, brightening up.

"If you put it inside both the flames and put it under pressure, then it becomes something magnificent. A resolute and unwavering diamond who will stay strong against any opponent. It shines crystal clear for all to see for it is pure and unshakable." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 93 16
Gon, Killua and Bisky agree to do part 2 of Greed Island. Part 2 proves to be very different from the original game.
63.3K 2.6K 37
After two years of traveling separately, Gon and Killua decide to reunite and plan their next big adventure while Alluka trains with Bisky. But this...
2K 82 8
D I S C O N T I N U E D Gon and Killua were supposed to leave greed island to find Ging when things turn around and they have no choice but to go wit...
239 13 13
summary since i forgor to put one before this: as gon and killua are preparing to meet up after months of seperation they meet a mysterious man that...