Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Drama is not cool☹
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino 🥗
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
😳😳😳😳😳
I got custody bitch 🤪
👻👽Spooky special 🎃💀
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

Meanwhile

1.8K 56 91
By Raccoon-sauce

Kars POV

"Kars, who is that girl? How dose she know you and why is she here?" Esidesi says walking behind me.

"I do not know and I do not wish to talk about it." I continue walking.

"Kars please, I know you. Humorous or not, you would've killed that girl for her disrespect. Why can't you tell me anything?"

I stop and turn around. "I don't know and I think I have an idea of who she is... But I don't want to make assumptions so soon without evidence.

"Lord Kars, if you tell me, I will not act unless you comand me to. So please tell me."

I sigh in defeat "When I came back to earth, I lost my memories. Where I landed, I met a woman named Reina, we created a bond and I later had intimacy with her... If my math is right, the child should be twenty now."

"Are you telling me, you think that woman is your offspring?!"

"Hush! And, I'm not sure."

"Master Kars, everyone of our species other than us in this building has perished. She is your child."

I think back to the night I left. I remembered her placing my hand on her stomach a few times. "Reina." I breathed out. That's why she looks like her. She doesn't act like her mother at all. Reina was never violent, and would cry if she were upset. What happened to her that would cause all this resentment towards me?

"Lord, Kars. What will you do?"

"I'm not sure."

"She is your child, surely there is something you can say to her. Ask why she feels that way."

"I will, but not now."

"Why?! She is your daughter!"

"The last thing she wants to do is speak with me. I really have to think about this Esidesi."

"I understand."  He nodded and left.

I walked back to where "Thana" was. I stood outside the room and I listened in.

I'm guessing she was sleeping, because I could hear steady breathing. I walk in and Wamuu and Santana turn to me. "How on earth could she fall asleep that fast?" I place my hand on my hip. I wonder if she went to sleep that fast as a child. She looks so peaceful now. All these years I had a child. It felt like yesterday I was on that long journey to dominate the human race and become a god. Now I'm a god and I have a child with the very beings I look down on.

"Is something wrong master Kars?" Wamuu questioned.

"No. I just came to check on Thana... Wamuu, please make sure she's alright when I come back."

"May I ask where you are going?"

"It dose not concern you Wamuu."

"My apologies Lord Kars."

I'm gonna go find Reina, maybe I can sort things out. It has been such a long time since I've seen her.

I hope she is well and healthy.

Wamuu POV

When lord Kars left I turned to Santana. "This woman is troubling our master. What do you think Santana?"

Santana simply shrugs his shoulders.

A few hours have gone by and the girl still slept. I don't understand. If she's like lord Kars then she doesn't need to sleep. It must be uncomfortable sleeping on the floor anyway.

I then heard movement in front of me. A small yawn escaped the woman's mouth. "Oh. You scary dudes are still here. Did my da-...Kars, say I can leave because I'm hungry?"

"No. He did not." I said coldly.

"He didn't say I couldn't leave~" I turn my head showing that I would not entertain her. "Please??? I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten in so long. I just want some fish and a deer."

"There is a town forty miles away, you don't have to resort to anything else."

"I REFUSE TO EAT THEM!" She out bursted. Santana even raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry... I just don't really eat humans, not only because they taste gross, but I happen to be half human."

I walk over to the women as her eyes never leave mine. Once over there I tower over her. "That is blasphemy." She blinks a few times before a smug expression is plastered on her face. "What is it girl?"

"I just really enjoy this angle ~"

I was disgusted. "Perversion will get you no where."

"Hey. I'm no pervert. I just admire gods work is all.~"

"You will not go out that door."

"Fine. Starve me." the girl grumpily turns over.

How childish. How could someone as unstable as her even scrach lord Kars? Why is he even allowing her to live? I then heard a grumble. "Girl. What was that noise?"

"My stomach, what else would it be?" She hissed.

"...Very well. I will take you to get food."

"Really?! What changed your mind?"

"It would not be pleasant to listen to your stomach for the whole night."

"Or is it because you've been entranced by my beauty?~"

"I believe what I said was correct."

"Go ahead and play hard to get, it'll just make me try harder. But anyway is scary dude coming or what?"

"Santana? Of course."

"Good because I want to be his friend cause you're mean."

"I am not mean! I just do not have time to play games with you!"

"Or, you're just mean."

How childish and insufferable this girl is. "That is incorrect!"

"Prove it."

"Very well! I shall be your friend and prove I am not mean!"

"Really now? Ok then! Three best buds going hunting! This'll be fun!"

What a nuisance she'll be.

Kars POV

I couldn't find Reina anywhere.

Where could she have gone?

Think Kars, think. Who would know where she is?

twenty one years ago.

Before I expressed my feelings for Reina, I remembered one night where a man came. It was around midnight and Reina was sound asleep.

"Reina. Some one is at the door." I say walking to her bed lightly shoving her.

"What?" She slurs. "At this time of night?"

"They've been knocking and ringing all for forty minutes."

"For fucks sake. Who on earth would be coming here this late?" that was a question I had too. Reina had told me everyone she had known had shun her. "I'll handle it Kars. You can go back to sleep." I nod and crawl back onto the couch in her room.

I heard speaking and thought that maybe someone had needed help. It was human business so I didn't care to look and see.

I then heard a yelp. It sounded like Reina. I ignored it, there had to be reasonable explanation for that. But then I heard light banging and I heard some stuff fall. I walk out of my room to see a stranger holding Reina down on the ground. He had his hand on her mouth while he had his other hand holding her hands behind her.

The man pulled out a knife and pointed to me. "I'm just here for the girl. That's all."

I could see Reina squirming around trying to get away. She launched her foot straight back into the man's crotch. He immediately grabbed his groin while Reina ran and grabbed my arm. She buried her head into my chest. "What do you want with her?" I asked.

"I was hired to bring her somewhere alright? Just hand her over and I'll be out of your hair." The man said.

"Who?"

"That's none of your business.

"It is my business." I walk over to the man.

"Are you crazy?! Get the fuck away from me! I have a knife!"

"Yes, I might be insane, but your weapon cannot hurt me." I grab the knife and snap the blade in half.

"W-what the-" The man fell back shaking like a fool.

"Who sent you here?" I asked, towering over the man. "I won't ask you again."

"I-it was a prank! The man who told me to do this said he knows her personally. He said she would be into that!"

I look back at Reina who had a disgusted look on her face, she looked as if she were going to cry. I grabbed the man by the collar and lifted him into the air. "You think it's a joke to kidnap someone? I should snap your neck."

"Please don't! I can tell you what you want to know! It's Andrew! He said she would know what was going on, he never said that she had a boyfriend or that she didn't know."

"Then why would you bring a real knife?"

"Like I said Andrew, said she'd like that!"

"Who is this Andrew?"

"He's..." I turned to Reina as she spoke. "He was my...friend from highschool. He um... He." she sunk to the ground turning away from me.

I drop the man and walk over to Reina but she scoots away from me. The man at the door stands. "I'm sorry. I really am. Um, I hope-"

"COULD YOU LEAVE?!" I interrupted the man.

He sped out closing the door.

"Why would I want to relive something so terrible? Why would he do that to me? I just wanted to be his friend..." Reina cried as she stayed on the floor.

Reina told me that the man Andrew had done certain things he shouldn't have done to her. For awhile Reina stayed on the floor and wouldn't let me go near her. I sat on the floor across from her. "I'm sorry that I can't do anything to get rid of that pain. But he isn't here to hurt you. He won't hurt you."

"He tried tonight."

"He won't try ever again. I'm here and I won't let him get you." She shivered. "I'll make sure nothing will happen to you. Hurting you or letting you get hurt is the last thing I'd want. I could never hurt you. If me not being close to you will make you feel safe I understand. I don't want to cause you any discomfort." She slowly turned her head towards me tears in her eyes. She pounced onto me burying her face into my chest as she cried more. She didn't deserve what happened to her, no one deserves that.

When Reina was finally able to go to sleep I snuck out and searched all night for that Andrew. when I found him, I beat him to a pulp. I should have killed him, but how would he have learned his lesson? I made it clear that I didn't want him around her ever again.

But in all honesty I should have killed him.

Present day.

Meanwhile

Wamuu POV

We took the women to a forest with a lake.

"Alright ladies!" Thana says.

"We are me-" I began.

"Who wants to help me catch some fish?" she turns to Santana. "What do you say new best friend?" Santana just stares at the girl. "I'll take that as an ok. What about you Wam-wam?"

"My name is Wamuu."

"Everyone has officially agreed to hunt with me! Let's-!" In a blink of an eye, I was pushed out the way with emence force.

"What is the meaning of this!?!??" I yell. I pause and see the girl was on her knees holding two snails in her hand.

"You almost stepped on them. They're just babies you know..." She walks over to a plant and places the snails on the plant.

"They are just insects."

"No they aren't. They are classified as gastropods."

"And what dose that mean?"

"That they aren't insects?"

"Why dose it matter if I step on one? I won't die from stepping on it."

"So it's fine to kill things because they don't matter to you?"

"No, but if it parishes it won't bother me."

"How ignorant." Her aura became cold. "I'll get the deer first."

What an odd woman.

She went and observed a herd of deer. She flew towards one deer snatching it off the earth and killed it in mid air.

"I change my mind. I'll hunt by myself, but I'll still share it with you guys." She says dropping the dead creature.

I was going to refuse the fish but then Santana spoke. "I've never had a catfish before."

"I'll make sure to give you the biggest portion!" She gave a toothy grin.

She then began...STRIPPING???!?!!?? "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING???!" I asked while covering Santana's eyes and looking away.

"Obviously I'm getting in the water." I hear a splash and then nothing. I glance and see her clothes on the ground.

I remove my hands from Santana's eyes. I then look out on to the lake. I see a figure emerge from the water in the distance. I squint my eyes and see it was the girl. Her chest was covered my her red hair that cascaded down her shoulders. But her legs turned to a red... fish Tail? She then leaped back into the water.

"She became a fish." Santana says becoming interested in the girl.

Me and Santana jumped back in shock as she sprang out the water in front of us with two fish in her mouth. She sits them on dry land as they flop around desperately. "Seven more of these and one catfish to go! Oh by the way check out my tail! It's pretty cool right? I'm a mermaid!"

"Mer what?" I question.

She then dramatically gasps. "You don't know what a mermaid is?!?" I shake my head. "A mermaid is a creature that's half woman half fish. My mom told me about them. I really want to find one, one day."

"That sounds like a myth."

"Everyone thought people like you were a myth and here you are. Oh! I should tell you guys the story about the little mermaid! It was my favorite book! I heard there was a movie for it, but I can't watch it because-" The girl started to ramble like a child. Eyes lit up as she spoke. If she keeps this up we won't get the fish. "Oh. I'm sorry. I was rambling wasn't I? WELP! I gotta get back to fishing!" She leaps back into the water.

Me and Santana sit down and cross our legs. I rest my chin on my hand as well watch the girl leap in and out of the water. "Wammu why are you smiling? Has something amusing happened" Santana questions

My eyes widen. I was smiling? Why? "I hadn't realized it. There is no reason as to why I was smiling." I could feel my chest get warm afterwards.

Meanwhile.

Kars POV

I gripped the brunette by his collar. Andrew the man who treated my love like trash and then "forgot" about her. I held him on the top of an abandon tower. "Please! Don't! I have a family! They expect me to come home to them!" he cried.

"Oh?" I smirk.

"Yes! I'm married and I four kids! Three boys and a girl! Please, I'm beg-"

"It disturbs me that someone like you would be a father... Especially to a girl."

"What?"

"Does your wife know what you've done? Does she know what you did to my Reina?!" I shout.

"Is this what this is all about? I'm sorry! I've changed now! what I did was stupid and terrible. I've changed!"

"I really want to kill you, but I haven't got the time. Do you know where she is?"

"What? Of course not. She went missing twenty years ago. The last person to see her was one of her old room mates."

What? But why? "Do you have any idea where she might be?"

"When we were... Together, whenever she was sad she would go to a random place in the woods. she knew those woods like the back of her hand. We could never find her when she was out there."

I can. I could always find her. "The woods behind the mall, correct?" The man nods violently. "You shall live." I place the man on top of the building. "Teach your boys not to be as disgusting as you. Teach your daughter to never fall for anyone like you. It disgust me that you still haven't had a proper punishment."

"Th-thank you!"

"Don't thank me. When you are old and grey. I will return to end you."

I had arrived and found a tent. Inside were drawings. Some I could tell were Reina's, the others were obviously made by a child. Two of the drawings made by Reina were portraits. One was a little girl with a bandage across her nose. Long unruly hair. She had three horns on top of her head. I big warm smile was plastered on her face with her eyes wide and bright. At the bottom it had the name

Vera

"So that is her name." The other picture was a picture of me facing to the side. Under, it said Kars with hearts all around it. I smile as I look at more pictures. Thana- I mean Vera, had drawn a picture of me her and Reina.

I fold the pictures and keep them with me.

I walk a few feet in front of the tent and find an old body. The smell was horrid. I could also tell it wasn't Reina. it didn't smell like Reina, but I did smell Reina. I ran to where Reina should have been.  "Reina! Reina my love! I have returned. Where are you?!" I see tattered clothes on the floor. Amongst them was a name tag. "Ryo? I don't smell anyone else." I still smelled Reina. I followed her sent to a flower bed. It was a flower bed filled with purple Freesias.

"Hey Kars. I was thinking of putting a garden in the backyard. Got any requests?"

"I would like freesias. They represent trust."

"I was hoping venus fly traps but ok."

"Reina..." I feel to my knees. You can't be... I came back for you. You can't be

Gone.

A/n( I was thinking of having Thana/ Vera's picture in the next chapter. Why? Because I don't have it with me now and I need to publish now.)

Bye-bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 58 15
A fanbook of the original The Pillars Of My Life from Nyahchan0W. I thought this book could use a different ending and all. since I loved the first t...
219K 4.7K 117
this is the second book of pillarmen
9.9K 398 23
After being thrown into a fountain on their first encounter, JoJo is hardly left with pleasant feelings about this Caesar Zeppeli. Hamon adept or not...
255 14 5
I'm terrible at naming stuff