Little Girl I K.TH [SLOW UPDA...

By smoljagiya

"Do you have a daddy?" - Kim Taehyung *BTS Taehyung x Reader {DDlg AU}* ยฉ๏ธsmoljagiya More

Disclaimer
Preface
One: Mature
Two: Pretty
Three: Secret
Four: My Little Girl
Five: Home
Six: Spoiled
Seven: Princess
Check Out My Other Stories!
Eight: Assistant
Nine: Kisses
Ten: Pool Party
Eleven: Medicine
Twelve: Frustrations
Thirteen: Scars
Fourteen: Intruder
Sixteen: Gucci
Seventeen: Tryst
Eighteen: Fรชte
Nineteen: Blocked
Twenty: Making Love
New Story and Teasers
Follow My Second Account
Twenty-One: Awakening
Twenty-Two: The Ex

Fifteen: Belated

7.1K 218 76
By smoljagiya

I don't believe the following is full-on smut, but some of you might.

So here is a smut-ish scene for my thirsty Loves (like me) —

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:* 

Thank god for the weekend. 

I praise the beauty of Saturday as I lay comfortably on my back having just woken early from a peaceful night's sleep. 

 This last week was very busy and fast paced. There was a lot to get done, but I put in extra work during the day so I could spend the weekend giving my undying attention to my little girl. It's been a while since she's indulged in her headspace due to her work responsibilities, so I'm hoping I can convince her to slip over the next two days. 

 There might also be another little surprise planned for her this weekend as well. 

I extend my arm hoping to catch hold of a warm body on the other side of the mattress, but frown when I'm left grasping just sheets. Opening my eyes, I see the bed half empty and frown while becoming irrationally alert. Sweeping my gaze around the room I calm when I notice my bathroom door closed and light shining through the crack at the bottom. Sighing, I plop my head back down in the pillow and stare up at the ceiling. 

Soon I hear the bathroom door creak open and the soft patter of feet tiptoeing across the floor. I grin to myself as I feel the mattress depress by me feet and move upward as she crawls back onto the bed. My little girl suddenly peaks over my face and we make eye contact. I smile, she frowns. 

 "You were awake this whole time?" she scoffs, "Why did I have to sneak around so much?" 

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," I exclaim. 

 She rolls her eyes and drops face first into her pillow. 

"Why do you have such an attitude this morning?" I demand, not used to this grumpy personality and desperately wanting my sweet angel back. 

 But she merely makes a 'hmph' noise in reply and rolls away to face her back toward me. My jaw clenches as my Daddy side springs forward. Being rude is a definite 'no' in my book, little or not. And this little girl is on her way to a scolding. 

"Baby," I address her with a warning tone, but receive no response or acknowledgement at all this time. 

 "Baby," I repeat myself, but in a more threatening tone. 

 "Whaaat?" her insolent groan is muffled into a pillow. 

 My body brims with irritation, quickly deciding what I need to punish this behavior. It's hard for me considering my little girl is normally such a sweetheart, but lessons must be learned. As I contemplate, I allow my eyes to slip over her meagerly covered body. Only dressed in one of my oversized T-shirts that exposed her shoulder and a pair of skimpy shorts, I have a full view of her tempting figure. My dominate thoughts are abruptly combined with lewd notions, which I decide to act on. 

"Kitten," I growl, siding up behind her so my front is flush against her back and I feel her tense immediately, "I'm warning you." 

"Warning f-for what?" she stutters. 

"You are being quite naughty this morning," I speak lowly into the juncture of her neck and shoulder, allowing my warm breath to flow over the delicate skin to create pickling goosebumps, "And I don't tolerate that type of behavior." 

"S-So what will you do?" she asks, I can hear the combination of nervousness and excitement in her voice. 

"I believe a punishment is in order. Don't you, kitten?" I purr dangerously, placing gentle pecks down her exposed collarbone. 

She squeaks when I grasp the curve of her hip firmly and pull her into my groin. I grind myself against her, ensuring she can feel my hardening member against her ass. 

 "Answer, baby. I need your words," I coax. 

 "Yes, D-Daddy," she whimpers. 

I loosen my grip momentarily, "Are you okay with this, angel? I don't want to make you uncomfortable..." 

"Y-Yeah... K-Keep going." I notice how she begins to push herself back against me, desperately rubbing her ass against my cock and I grin to myself. 

That's a green light to move forward, I believe. Grabbing her shoulder, I flip us so my little girl is flat on her back and I am hovering over top of her. She is looking up at me with shimmering eyes that seem to be flooded with desire. I lick my lips, anticipating the perfect punishment for my little kitty. Or, more so, the perfect way for her to make up for her rude behavior toward me, her Daddy. 

"My baby upset me with her bad manners," I feign a pout and tip her chin up with my fingers, "I don't think she needs a punishment, but to apologize by making me feel good. Do you have any ideas of what would make Daddy feel good kitten?" 

She gulps thickly, but nods assuredly and I hum in approval. Leaning down, I nuzzle my nose along her jaw line until I reach her ear and whisper— 

"Show me.

I now spin us so that I am on my back and she is laying on my chest. The weight of her petite body weighing me down has me reeling with need. My brain goes off in a tangent of how amazing she would feel and look riding me... 

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Small steps first. 

 Biting her plump bottom lip, she keeps firm eye contact with me as she begins to slide herself down my body. My breath catches this time, mesmerized by the contrasting duality of her innocent face and stimulating feeling of her fingertips as they trail down my naked torso and stop to flutter teasingly over the waistband of my sweatpants. Just as she curls her fingers around the hem to pull them down I rush to grab her hands. 

"Are you sure?" I ask again, searching her eyes carefully. I have to make sure she is fully okay with this. 

"I want this," she answers immediately, "I want you to show me it can be good." 

I nod slowly, releasing her arms and leaning back onto the pillows behind me. How my little girl switches right back to her seductive character impresses me as she sits back on her ankles between my legs. Without taking her eyes off mine, she places her hands above knees and sliding them gradually upward. Her fingers again curl over the waistband of my sweatpants and boxers and I notice both of us take a deep breath at the same time before she yanks them both halfway down my thighs in one swift motion. 

A strong shiver rocks through my body from my fingers to my toes as my skin is hit by the cool air of the room. That, and the fact that my lower 'parts' are on full display to my little girl for the first time. I glance down to see her staring at those fore mentioned parts with wide eyes and a slacked jaw. 

"Uh—" I clear my throat self-consciously, "Baby, is something wrong...?" 

"N-No," her face turns beet red, "I-I've never—I-It's so... big.

I pause before smugly smirking, "No need to be intimidated, kitten. I'm sure you'll take it just fine." 

Her eyes flick quickly to mine, nodding softly before leaning forward. The form she strikes before taking me in her hand is completely mesmerizing with her hips high in the air behind her, allowing me to gaze over the supple curve of her beautiful ass. 

A loud hiss leaves my lips when she suddenly grabs ahold of my fully hardened cock. Her petite fingers wrap around it delicately, starting to move leisurely up and down. I hum in approval, my eyes partially closing lazily as I relish the feeling of another person touching me in such a pleasurable way. It's been just me for so long. So long

I fist the bedsheets in my hands and grit my teeth when she takes the first taste of my length. She places tiny kitten licks all across the tip, teasing me and coating her lovely lips in pre-cum. After a couple more tantalizing seconds, she finally licks a full stipe up the sensitive underside of my cock and I shudder with bliss. She doesn't waste any more time before taking my length into her mouth. 

 Normally, I'm not one to make much noise during sexually activities, but I can't help the deep groan that escapes my throat as her velvety cavern engulfs me. My eyes close as I throw my head back against the headboard with a small 'thud.' 

"F-Fuck, baby," I gasp as she begins to bob up and down while her hand messages what can't fit in her mouth. 

She hollows her cheeks and continues to suck and message me with her tongue until I'm hitting a peak of intense hypersensitivity. I'm a moaning and muttering mess as I feel my insides start to ignite with a familiar heat, but much more powerful than normal. This was definitely the best blowjob of my life; something I wasn't expecting from the seemingly innocent angel currently sucking me to oblivion. 

"Holy shit, babygirl—" I struggle to breathe, "How are you so g-good at this?" 

I feel her grin around me, letting out a satisfied hum at my compliement. The vibration sends pleasurable currents through my member, causing me to jerk slightly. 

 "Daddy's gonna cum soon, kitten. Can I..." I pause, but she quickly nods in understanding. 

I hesitantly reach forward, placing my hand gently on the back of her head to keep it steady. My hips thrust forward experimentally, seeing how comfortable she actually was with me taking the reins and fucking her mouth until my release. She peers up, urging me to continue, so I do.

 Sliding myself in and out of her mouth and pushing her head to meet my thrusts, I enjoy my last few minutes of pleasure with total control over her mouth. I pant heavily with my labored breathing as my climax nears, overcome with arousal as I look down to see my little girl wrecked with tears in her eyes as she gagged softly on my cock hitting the back of her throat. 

"Fuck, baby. You look s-so pretty taking Daddy like that," I praise her, "Are you going to be a g-good and swallow all of Daddy's cum?" 

She nods eagerly in reply and not a moment too soon as the warmth in my stomach explodes. I let out a strangled moan while my thick milk shoots down my little girl's throat and she gulps it down dutifully. The orgasm rocks my body like never before, causing my vision to go blurry and stars to appear here and there. I'm barely coherent when my little girl slips me out of her mouth while licking her lips, pulls my pants and boxers back up, and crawls her way up my body so our faces are level. 

"Did you like it, Daddy?" she asks, "Do you feel good now?" 

I grab her waist and cradle her to my chest in a weak embrace, "S-So good. My good little kitten." I this mumble over and over again until my tremors finally die down. 

My body finally calms and I feel like I'm floating on a fluffy cloud up in the sky. 

"Wow," I breathe, wiping the remaining sweat from my brow, "That as the best blowjob I've ever had." 

She blushes, hiding her face in my neck, "Stop!

"I'm serious," I hug her tighter, "That was amazing." 

We lay there for several minutes, cuddling in one other's arms before I nervously break the silence. 

 "Baby..." I say softly and she hums in response, "Do you want me to make you feel good, too?" 

I feel her tense in my arms, "I-I don't think I'm ready yet..." 

"It's okay, sweetheart," I reassure her with a kiss on the forehead, "I'm never going to make you do something you aren't comfortable with yet. I see the sun is up pretty high, I'll go see if Jin-hyung made breakfast and bring it up so we can eat in bed. Sound good?" 

She nods, "Alright. I'm going to go brush my teeth." 

I scoff, "I'm offended." 

"Okay, drama queen," my little girl rolls her eyes while hopping off the bed. 

"Excuse me?" 

 "Nothing!" she chirps, "I'm looking forward to breakfast, Daddy!" 

She sends me a bright smile before running into the bathroom once again and shutting the door. I huff, but get up as well and slip on a T-shirt before heading downstairs with a skip in my step and a huge grin on my face. When I arrive in the kitchen I see my hyungs are already there, Jin making pancakes this Saturday morning. 

 "Morning!" I greet them all cheerfully, but stop in my tracks when they all look up at me. 

Jin and Yoongi look irritated while Hoseok and Namjoon are grinning evilly, glancing between one another. 

 "What?" 

"Since when did you get so loud in bed?" Yoongi grumbled from over his second mug of black, sending Hoseok and Namjoon into a fit of giggles. 

 My jaw drops in offence, "Fuck off, man! Why the hell were you listening to the private things that are happening in my room anyway?!" 

"We weren't listening," Jin snaps, filling up a fresh plate of pancakes, "Your bitch moans were so fucking loud you could hear them across the house." 

"We had to put headphones on Chim and Kook to keep them from hearing your smut," Yoongi glares. 

 "Stop pretending they are so innocent. I live here, I know what goes on in your bedrooms," I roll my eyes and grab several of the pancakes Jin just placed on the dining table and douse them in syrup before grabbing some silverware, fruit, and orange juice, "Anyway, is everything ready for today?" 

"Yeah," Jin replies, "Hoseok is going to distract the boys while the rest of us set up, do you have her handled?" 

 I nod and grab up a tray I've placed our breakfast-in-bed on, "I'll keep her busy. Text me when it's clear for us to come downstairs." 

"Will do," the oldest confirms and I turn to make my way back to my room. 

 "Try to keep it down!" Yoongi yells after me. 

 "You'd be screaming at the top of your lungs if you'd just received the best blowjob in your life, too, hyung!" I holler back, hearing an exasperated groan from Jin and a round of wild applause and cheering from NamSeok. 

 I leave the riled up hyungs behind, practically bouncing up the stairs with excitement for the surprise Jin has helped me plan for today. It's all for my little girl. 

 But I'm not going to say what it is just yet. 

 Walking into the room I see my little girl is still in the bathroom, this time with the door wide open as she bushes out her long hair. I set the breakfast tray on the foot of my bed and make my way over to her, throwing my arms around her waist as I press my chest to her back. 

"Happy one-week anniversary," I coo, placing my chin on her shoulder. It has been a week since she's official been my little and girlfriend. 

She rolls her eyes, "Oh, god. You're so cheesy." 

 "The cheesiest," I wink and she giggles before suddenly hiding her face from me. 

"Baby? What's wrong?" 

"Nothing..." she mumbles, still looking away, "I'm just embarrassed about earlier." 

"You shouldn't be," I peck her neck softly before turning her around, "I loved it." 

She turns even more pink, "Tae!

"Okay, okay. I'll stop." We both smile before exchanging a small kiss that was just perfectly intimate after this morning's events. 

It's the exact 'sweet' moment we need. I hum as I pull away from her delicious lips, "I brought breakfast. We should eat it before it gets cold." 

She agrees and we both head back out to my bed, perching together and cuddling while I alternate between feeding myself and her bites of pancake. We enjoy the quiet in tandem with the luscious, fluffy cakes before I break the ice. 

 "So what had you so feisty this morning in the first place?" I ask. 

 "I don't know," she sighs, "I think the larger workload and planning the big party is weighing on me. I mean, I really like it, but its more responsibility than I've ever had and it is a bit stressful." 

I nod in understanding, pulling her close after she willingly takes the last piece of pancake. 

"Maybe it's because you haven't let yourself be little in over a week?" I suggest. 

 "'Spose so," she shrugs. 

 "Well, let's get you there, babygirl," I squeeze her shoulder supportively. 

"I can't just flip it on like a switch," she whines. 

 "I know, I know," I defend, "Let me get you comfy so you can slip, okay?" 

"Umhm," she replies. 

So I immediately begin speeding around my room, putting on 'Princess and the Frog' on the bedroom television before running downstairs and dropping off the tray of empty breakfast dishes in the kitchen. Jin and Namjoon are all busy making good headway with the surprise on the main floor. Yoongi is just getting ready to head to the nearby bakery and pick up a special treat for my little girl. I give them a thumbs up and inform them I'm in the process of getting my little girl to fall into headspace. 

 It's all a part of the plan. 

I dash back upstairs and divert my path to my little girl's room. (I really don't know why she still has her own room still; she sleeps in my room every night.) I gather up a fresh pastel-blue and white outfit for her to wear, her Rilakkuma tiger plushie, and a few extra blankets and pillows before running back to my room. 

 My angel looks at me in alarm as I enter the bedroom, panting heavily. 

"Are you okay?" 

 "Yeah!" I smile widely before handing her the clothes and unloading everything else onto the bed, "Go put those on. I made sure to grab a comfy sweater." 

She looks at me quizzically for a moment before taking the outfit and heading to get dressed. While she is doing so, I focus on making up the bed to a little's paradise; fluffy, pastel, and cozy. I have to make sure this works. Soon she emerges dressed in the blue sweater, white skater 'skort,' and ruffled ankle socks. It feels like forever since I've seen her in this precious style I adore so much. 

"Baby," I coo, rushing to gather her up in my arms, "You look so cute!" 

 She squirms happily as I continue to praise her and pepper her face in kisses, "My pretty girl... What a beautiful little angel... My perfect little sweetheart..." 

I eventually set us both down on the bed, placing her in my lap and covering us in a mound of colorful blankets. She immediately fetches her tiger stuffie and holds it tightly while leaning back into my chest. 

 When the current movie ends, I turn on a second one and focus on cuddling the shit out of her. Hopefully some extra love and attention will get her right where she needs to be. 

 I watch her closely, feeling proud as I watch her mannerisms change over the course of next hour. It's amazing how in-tune I've become with my little over this short period of time, understanding all the signs of her beginning to slip in and out of her headspace. But I can see it now as she falls into her little space, how she gasps animatedly when drama occurs in the cartoon or how her wide eyes fill with hearts as the main characters have a flirtatious moment. 

Once the movie ends she claps happily, bouncing on the mattress. I chuckle and pull her tightly back into my chest. 

 "Another one!" she squeals. 

"No, no," I shake my head. 

"B-But, Daddy," she turns around in my arms so she can straddle my lap with the most precious pout on her face. 

"No, babygirl." 

"B-B-But..." she pouts even harder and have to hold in a coo of adoration. 

"I have something else for us to do," I say and her eyes instantly light with curiosity. 

"What for us to do???" 

I grin mischievous and lean in, whispering very secretively, "It's a surprise.

She gasps, "I like surprises!" 

 "I know—" I drawl as my phone vibrates with an alert from Jin: 

'Ready' 

I look quickly back at her, teasingly tickling her sensitive sides to make her giggle, "Do you wanna know what the surprise is, baby? It's a special one just for you." 

She squeaks joyously, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" 

"Alright," I chuckle, lifting both of us out of bed and over to the door, "Its waiting downstairs, but you have to close your eyes, okay? Just let me guide you. You trust me?" 

"Yes, D-Daddy!" 

"Good girl. Now close your eyes," I instruct, "No peaking." 

She snaps her eyes shut, showing me she is ready. I take her hands and smile when I can feel her practically vibrating with excitement. Leading her through the hall and down the stairs, I'm beyond thrilled to see the surprise all set up. I position her in the just right spot and stand behind her, pulling her into a back hug. 

 "Okay, baby," I whisper in her ear, "Open your eyes." 

Her thick lashes flutter open— 

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCESS!

My hyungs and the littles all yell in unison. Everyone is wearing cone party hats, even Yoongi. Hoseok and Seokjin are making a racket with shrill noisemakers. Jimin and Jungkook are dancing around like crazy, throwing handfuls of colorful confetti that I have no idea where they had got it from. 

Jin is really miracle worker considering the short time we had to plan this last-minute party. Everything looks perfect. The dining area of the house is decked-out from ceiling to floor in pastel shades of the rainbow. Balloons and streamers are everywhere. The dining table is packed with wrapped presents and a large pink cake with the words 'Happy Birthday, Princess,' spelled out in white icing. 

I quickly take a tiara I've been sneakily hiding behind my back and place it gently on my little girl's head. 

 "Happy birthday, babygirl," I peck her cheek, "Do you like your surprise party?" 

But she doesn't reply, just continues to stare forward. Frozen. 

 "Baby?" I peak around her shoulder and see her eyes wide and jaw agape, "Awe, sweetheart..." 

She finally turns to me, eyes now clearly shining with moisture, "Y-You—You threw me a b-birthday party..." 

"I did," I take her chin between my thumb and forefinger, "I want to celebrate my angel and her special day. Every year from now on, you will have a birthday party." 

"Th-Thank you, Daddy," she sniffles, throwing herself into my chest and hugging me tight. 

 I embrace her back and glance over at my hyungs who are all looking at me with emotional smiles. Immediately after we got back from the hotel last week I told them how she did not tell us about her birthday and how she'd never had a party before. We began planning this surprise celebration straight away. She finally pulls away and wipes a small tear away with her sweater paw. 

 "You ready, baby?" I ask while straightening out the tiara on top of her head. 

She nods with a growing smile and I take her right over to get the party started. Everyone applauds and Jimin and Jungkook are immediately stuck to her side, gushing about her authentic crown and how she looks so much like an 'official' princess. 

 The night proceeds with opening presents; Jin gifts her with a collection of scrunchies and several pink sweaters, Yoongi gives her a pile of coloring books and a fresh box of crayons, Namjoon and Hoseok had to blow everyone away buy wheeling in a shiny yellow day bike. Jimin and Jungkook were very proud of their presents, which were pictures of them as princes protecting their princess from fire-breathing dragons (Hoseok got a slap to the back of the head from Yoongi when he commented the dragons looked like geckos). 

 After presents, we sang 'happy birthday,' eat cake, and spend the day together until it's the littles' nap time. Yoongi, Jin, and I pick up our respective partners and carry them upstairs to get tucked in. I take my little girl to my room, removing her tiara before placing her gently on the bed. Placing the covers softly over her, I go to leave the room when my hand is suddenly grabbed by a sleepy little girl. 

"Daddy, you didn't have a gift for me?" she asks quietly. 

 I run my fingers through her hair, "I do have one. Do you want it now, baby?" 

She nods slowly so I stand up and go to my closet. I rummage around in my sock drawer where I find the little velvet box I hid a few days ago. Going back to the bed, I pop the case open and smile down at the perfect piece of jewelry I had commissioned on express order. 

"Give me your wrist, angel," I say, taking the gold chain out and setting the box aside. 

 She does as she's told, holding her hand out for me to take. I tenderly wrap the bracelet around her wrist and stop to admire how perfect the shiny metal looks on her delicate skin. Smiling with pride, I run my thumb over the monogrammed plate— 

'My Little Girl' 

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

Taehyung's dick is huge. You can't tell me different.

{Vote & Comment}

{Vote & Comment}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
475K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
966K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...