Love Island 2019 ๐ŸŒด

By mollswritesx

Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell. More

Love Island 2019
Georgia Bowen
Entering The Villa
Slide into the DM's
Tension
Kiss and Tell
Hot Tub Jealousy
First Recoupling
Truths
"I like you"
Upset
Drama
Maura
Girls in Danger
Least Compatible
A dumping
Date Night
Arabella
Kissing challenge
Night Away
Bunny
Gossip
Feuding with Danny
Tweets
Decisions
Casa Amor
Loyalty?
Raunchy Races
Reunion
Michael
Falling
Amy
Clearing Things Up
I Love You and Favourite Couples
Amy Leaves
Heart's Soaring
Lad Points
Dinner
Jealousy
Splitting A Couple
Amber
Greg
Builders
Tommy, Jealous?
No-one Else's Business
Headlines
Cheating?
Baby
Final Date
Families
The Final
New Series

Temptation

18.7K 221 27
By mollswritesx

****Georgia's POV****

After Yewande left we all went into the garden to go and meet up with the boys. I took my position sharing a beanbag with Lucie, her between my legs and I braided her hair.

"What do you think he's going to be like this Danny boy?" Curtis asked.

"I think he's going to be a bit of a Jack the lad." Molly commented. "Danny seems like a nice good looking guy's name."

"Oh no I think he's going to be proper smart." Amy commented. "Like a scientist of something. I mean he picked Yewande for a reason and that says a lot."

"Was Yewande nervous?"

"No she seemed pretty excited actually."

"I think it's nice that she just feels appreciated and that she's been chosen." I told them all. "Even if the date doesn't go well I think she'll feel miles better about herself."

"I hope it goes well, she deserves someone who will make her happy."

"Let's just hope that it's a 6 foot 1 scientist then." I joked with them all.

"It's proper weird how we're just predicting all this with just his name. He could be anyone for all we know."

"We'll have to see who's right."

Everyone dispersed but Lucie and I stayed here.

"I really do hope he liked Yewande because if not then it's going to be really awkward. I think Amber and Amy already have their hopes set on the two of them." I told her.

"Yeah. It's going to be awkward for whoever he likes as well, he can't choose who he likes just based on us wanting them to be together."

"Would you go for it?" I asked her.

"If he was good looking then yeah. I'm with Joe but I've still got to be open and see if anything there. What about you?"

"Yeah of course. Just because I'm with Tommy now doesn't mean there isn't someone better suited to me out there."

"Well we'll have to wait and see what happens on their date."

****

Later on I received a text as I was sat with Tommy and Curtis.

"Georgia Danny would like to take you on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa immediately."

"Come on girl." Amber shouted and pulled me away. "We've got to get you ready."

I chose a nice little white dress and allowed Amber and Molly to give me a natural glow with my make up.

"Are you nervous?" Amy asked.

"No. I mean if it doesn't go well then I've still got a guy here and if it goes well then great. I don't really care."

"What happens if you and Yewande both come back and fancy the pants off this guy?"

"I really don't know. I'm obviously going to fight my ground and she'll probably do the same. But we might find that one of us is more suited to him."

"Anyway have a good date." Amber told me as she finished up. "Don't worry about what could have happened between them and live in the moment."

I made my way outside and found the boys still sat around.

"Georgia you look so good." Joe said. "I'm sure this Danny boy's going to love you."

"Have a good date." Tommy said as he gave me a hug. "I'll see you later."

"Bye."

I mean that was a bit awkward. I don't want to give him false hope just in case the date does go well.

****

The producers all directed me into this beautiful little courtyard where I found a table set up and a really good looking guy who must be Danny.

"Hi I'm Georgia." I said and gave him a kiss. "This all looks very nice."

"I can't say I made it but yeah it does look really nice." He said. "I'm Danny by the way."

"Well it's really nice to meet you. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a full time model. So yeah I travel around the world and work with all types of celebrities."

"Who's been your favourite to work with?"

"I did a photo shoot with Little Mix once and they were so good to work with. Just really fun and up for a laugh. What about you?"

"So I'm still at uni hoping to be a nurse."

"That's amazing. You seem like a quite an independent person." He commented and just the way he was looking at me meant I couldn't look away.

"I live away from home so I do fend for myself but I'd like someone to depend on a bit more. I still like to come home and give my mum and Dad a big cuddle."

"What are you making of the villa then?"

"It's so much fun. I think we've all bonded quite well and just get each other. I think we're all quite real as well so They're isn't very much game playing"

"Who are you couples up with again?"

"Tommy."

"How are you finding that?"

"I like him and I think we have an attraction together but I'm not ruling out being with someone else. We've known each other for like a week not years and years."

"How do you think this date is going?" He asked.

"You first...."

"I think it's going well. You seem like a lovely girl and I do want to get to know you more."

"Thank you. You seem lovely as well and of course I'd like to get to know you."

****

We finished up our drinks and snacks and then made our way back into the villa. I had my arm linked with his and guided him through the villa into the garden.

"Guys this Danny." I shouted and they all came over. He seemed to click with the guys and went with them whilst us girls went to the balcony.

"How was it then?" Amber asked.

"I quite like him you know. Be obviously just met him so I don't know how much but yeah he is my type." I told them. "He's just quite jokey and funny. He's really nice."

"You seemed to have quite similar dates then." She commented.

"Yeah I thought he was like that. I really liked him as well."

"What are you going to do?" Lucie asked.

"I mean we're both adults. I think if we both just get to know him a bit more and enjoy his time with us then it will come naturally."

"Are you going to speak to Tommy?"

"I'll tell him we had a good date and everything but nothings final yet. I'm not just going to go off Tommy like that because someone else has come in."

"I quite like Danny as well. He's so my type." Molly said. "I think it's because he's so tall and yet muscular."

"Go for it." I told her. "Look we're here to find the one and if you think he could be then go for it."

"Thank you."

I feel a bit sorry for Molly as the girls have been making her feel guilty. I don't really care though and if them do hit it off then good for them

****

That night I didn't bother getting changed and we all just had a chilled night. Amber and Michael seemed to be hitting it off so I was pleased for them and Danny was getting to know the two girls.

"Hey babe can we have a chat?" Tommy asked as I was with Curtis. "

"I'll see you later." Curtis said and made his way off so Tommy could steal his seat.

"So how did your date go then?" He asked.

"It went quite well. I don't really know I'm going to be honest my head is torn at the moment. I feel like a get glimpses from you that I really like but then you hide yourself away again. I'm sorry for not speaking to you sooner as well."

"No don't worry about it. I don't have any ownership over you and you've got to do you."

"Thanks for being so understanding."

"Are we still ok though?" He asked.

"Of course we are. Look I still really fancy you Tommy and Danny coming in hasn't changed that but I just need a bit more. I'm quite like an affectionate person and I like to know that I've got someone there, but you seem like an independent person."

"I think that will change though slowly with the right girl and I can feel myself becoming a better person with you." He said. "Look I don't think your mind has been made up yet but I'll let you decide. Whichever guy you choose is very lucky to have you."

I really don't know what to do in my head. I had a really great day with Danny but then I just keep going back to Tommy. Something's pulling me back to him and I just wish my head knew what it was.

Tommy: I don't think I've ever probably admitted to a girl that I like her so early on but I do like Georgia. I know that I've got to step up to the plate though now. It's now or never.

****

We got into bed that night and Tommy was being overly nice to me. Just doing all the little things like making sure I was comfortable and sorting my pillows for me.

"What's with the change tonight?" I asked him.

"I just want to prove to you that I am picking up on the small things and I just want you to be happy. I'm really trying."

"I know you are. Thank you." I leaned over and gave him a kiss. "But I don't want you to change who you are for me."

"No but I want to show up the real me. Underneath this hard exterior is a gentle soul and I know that eventually it will come out."

"I'll see you tomorrow." I gave him another kiss and we both just couldn't stop smiling at each other. "Stop smiling."

"I'm just happy alright."

"Well Good because I am too."

****

The next morning I got changed into a black bikini and made my way down to watch the boys workout with Lucie.

"How are you feeling then?" She asked.

"I really don't know babe. I feel like I really enjoyed the date and everything but then I see Tommy and I'm just drawn to him. Like last night I couldn't stop smiling at him and we just have a great time. I also am not going to partake in some race for him with the other girls."

"I think you like Tommy."

"Of course I like him."

"No I mean like a lot. Just being in his presence now I can tell you seem a lot calmer."

"He is very calming I'll give you that."

"Hey gorgeous." Tommy said and stopped boxing to place a kiss on the top of my head. "I'll come and make you breakfast once I've finished."

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to."

He went off and I could feel Lucie's gaze burning into the side of my head. "Stop"

"You two are so cute but I'll let you see it for yourself."

"Thank you. It's not that I don't want to be in a couple with him it's just I don't want to get hurt."

"I understand but sometimes you've just got to take that leap of faith."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 1.4K 49
A bombshell and a boxer what could go wrong? More importantly what could go right? When Lauren Bowen walks in to the villa as a bombshell, she catch...
260K 2.9K 30
Stella Edwards is looking for true love, and where else would she look to find it than Love Island?
208K 1.7K 24
What happens when Isabelle, Alex's ex joins Love Island?? Will she cause trouble for new couple Alex and Olivia??