Attention » [H.S]

By _Liamssmile

"Oh your Jacket." I say a bit louder as he now leans on his car. I move to take it off, however before I coul... More

Introduction
Casting
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 47
Part 48 (Epilogue)
THE RUNAWAY PRINCE

Part 46

4K 129 57
By _Liamssmile

Closing night (2 weeks later)

869 729 likes

@arabellamae: Last night as my first dual role and first performance as part of @RoyalLondonBallet. It's been such an amazing experience, so sad for it to end. Only hoping for more amazing productions like this with the company in the future. See you all tonight ;)

I locked my phone, and placed it in my bag before walking into the kitchen to grab something to eat. My bags are packed and I'm ready to go to the theatre, but I'm just waiting for Johnnie to come pick me and Sydney up.

I successfully made my avocado and feta toast, and it really did taste amazing, which makes me consider why I'm so back at cooking.

Ten minutes later, I hear someone hooting outside, and knowing it's Johnny to fetch us, I grab my bag and my keys before unlocking the door and walking to his car. I put my bags in the boot, walking around to the front seat.

"Heyyyy." I say to Johnnie as i lean over the consul to hug him.

"Excited for the last show?" He asks, making me shake my head quickly.

"Actually the opposite, I don't want it to end, it's just been the most incredible experience, it's literally been a dream." I say making him nod.

"Well with you and your talent, this isn't going to be your last production here Bella." He says making me smile.

"Stopppp." I say, hating it when people compliment me.

"Sorry to tell ya Bella, but you're one of the best dancers the company has ever seen." He says making me drop my head as he laughs at my reaction.

"Where is Sydney." He asks,making me lift my head to see her front door unlock.

"She's coming, you know her, she probably didn't organize everything she needed before hand again." I say as we both laugh.

"What are you two laughing at." Sydney says as she slides into the back of the car.

"You." I say making her draw drop open and me to laugh harder. "Relax, only about your last minute organization skills." And after she hears that, she joins on laughing, knowing that it's overly true.

"So last show?" Sydney asks as Johnnie pulls off.

"We just had that conversation." Johnnie says making me laugh.
——————————————————

At the theatre

"5 minute call."

"5 minute call." The backstage manager comes around calling us all to get ready for the show.

I look at the mirror, rolling the lipstick over my lips before letting out a sigh

Last one Arabella this is it.

I put my lipstick away before walking out the dressing room towards backstage.

The nerves from opening night over the past two weeks had died down immensely. Not to say that I had no nerves at all, but it definitely wasn't as bad as opening night, well until now.

Knowing that my parents, and Mackenzie, and Adley are here to watch, makes me more nervous than opening night.

Tom couldn't make it, which is okay, because I know he would have come if he could have.

My dad I know will support me no matter what, he's been there through my whole career and is literally the reason I will be dancing on this stage again in the next five minutes.

I'm nervous for what my mom will say. I don't think she has ever really watched me dance before, which is a big deal for now, as I've dedicated my entire life to this and she's finally starting to pay attention like my dad always has done.

Mackenzie and Adley are okay though, I know Mackenzie is probably sitting with her jaw dropped looking around the theatre right now in her seat, and I know she'll appreciate the show because she's a dancer, and Adley will too, because she's put up with Mackenzie and Me both being dancers for this long.

The music starts to play as I roll through my feet up and down a few times, waiting for the certain part in the music which sets my cue.

For the last time in swan lake, the notes change as I run onto the stage, letting the lights, the atmosphere, the music, and the slight buzzing sound from excitement of the audience fill myself as the passion overflows as all the attention is on me.

——————————————————
End of the Show

The final act just ended, leaving the cast to make their way back to their dressing rooms.

I walk into the dressing room, changing into comfortable clothes and the moving in front of mirror to brush my hair down and remove my makeup.

"I'm coming back, I'm just going to run and grab my shoes." I say to Sydney, placing my makeup wipes in the bin.

"Don't worry I'll go get them, I need to go fetch mine as well." She says. I thank her before she walks out the dressing room and towards the backstage area.

"How are you feeling?" I hear a voice say from the door, making me turn around.

"Upset." I say pouting slightly.

"Bella you mustn't feel upset, remember what I said earlier, your talent has not brought you this far just to end here." Johnnie says walking towards me.

"Yeah I guess, thank you though." I say shrugging.

"Oh come on Bella, don't be upset, you know the choreography, you can always do it again." He says making me tilt my head in confusion. "Come here." He says holding out his hands, making me laugh.

He turns me around, so that I'm facing the mirror with my back to him, and he twists my hips, making me do a triple turn, stopping directly in front of him. I open my arms out as I drop my leg to the ground.

Suddenly, the atmosphere changes as Johnnie placed his hands on my cheeks, resting behind my neck.

Stop Arabella.
Do something.
Don't let this happen.

And before I could comprehend what was happening. His lips were on mine as I brought my hand up to rest on his arm.

I don't know what went through me, but it took me way too long to realize that that shouldn't have happened as I pulled away from him.

Harry's POV

"Um yeah, I'll just leave these here." I say placing the red bouquet of two dozen roses on the consul, making Arabella jump back in fright.

Her eyes lock with mine and she must be noticing the pain and hurt in my eyes.

I turn around and walk out the backstage entrance of the theatre, walking to look for Mackenzie and Adley.

"Harry wait." I hear Arabella's voice call from behind me, as I pause for a second before turning around.

Arabella's POV

"Harry Wait!" I call after him as I run after him, put the backstage entrance.

Once he turns around I can see just how broken and devastated he looks which absolutely kills me inside.

What is wrong with you Arabella.

"Harry please, just let me talk." I say as I walk towards him, as he stands dead still watching me walk towards him.

"I didn't mean to." I say sounding too cliche for my liking. "We were just dancing and he pulled me to him and kissed me. I know I was wrong and I don't know why I didn't react quick enough, I should have seen what was coming, I'm sorry Harry, I love you." I say looking at him in his eyes and he remains painfully silent for a while.

"I- I'm just going to go." He says making my eyebrows furrow.

"Go as in? Are you staying in London?" I ask him hopefully.

"Back to New York. Arabella, I think we just need time." He says calling me by my full name, making my heart clench.

No this can't be happening.

The words are stuck in my throat as the tears run down my face.

"Harry baby please."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 8.4K 43
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Dance was Phoebe's one true love. More than frozen grapes. More than lavender. More than the mountains in Tacoma. More than m...
60.6K 2.4K 77
When college student Brandy Bright's charming, but toxic best friend, Benji, asks her to move in with him, she has to decide if making a move on her...
384K 10.6K 41
After getting accepted into the college of his dreams, Logan has everything he wants; a scholarship, a fancy car, and a cheating girlfriend??? Will...
4.6K 110 32
"I want you alone." He unzips my dress. "Harry someone might see us." I alerted him but he still pulled off my dress. "Let them see but they can't to...