Frostiron One Shots

Por galaxy-stark

A Frostiron one shot Book, containing: - Smut/Lemon These one shots will contain sinful fantasies, sexy happe... Más

Fluff - Walk With Me
Smut - You Will Kneel Before Me
Fluff - Oh Fuck No (Part 1)
Angst - Until You're Gray and Old
Smut - Caught in the Act
Fluff - A Helping Hand
Fluff - A Trip To Asgard
Smut - Distraction
- Update -
Smut - College Lovers
Fluff - Incubus (1/2)
Smut - Incubus (2/2)
Fluff - Oh Fuck No (Part 2)
Smut - Teach Me, Mr Laufeyson
Angst - A Battle Lost
Lime - Spideypool

Smut - Jealously

11.6K 205 124
Por galaxy-stark

———————————————————————————
-Notes-
Hey it's been a while! I'm nearing the end of my college unit so I've been super busy, as well with family and friends, hope you can understand and I hope you enjoy this one shot! It's super long so I don't know if it counts as a one shot but...here we are!
There's also some stucky in this story, so apologises to anyone who doesn't ship that ^^
———————————————————————————
-Summary-
With Tony being in the lab all the time, Loki soon seeks attention from others - but when he starts to get a bit more attention than he wanted, it's too much for Tony's jealousy.
———————————————————————————

[Tony's POV]

Being in my lab for over 6 hours doing work was pretty tiring, but also pretty fun. Testing out new weapons and coming up with new designs, drinking over 10 cups of coffee...hm, speaking of coffee, I needed another cup. Loki had told me to cut down on the caffeine, but as long as I didn't see him while I went up to grab another, I'd be safe.

I exited the elevator hastily, looking in every direction to avoid a scolding from the trickster. But luckily, he was no where to be seen. I made my way towards the kitchen, and started making another drink. Now that I thought about it, I actually did want to see Loki. I missed him, I had been so busy with work and been more focused on coffee than my relationship with him...how did I end up like this?

Speaking of the devil, I heard his wonderful voice, making me smile wider than the time I saw Steve trying to use the an Xbox controller for the first time. I then heard his laugh, and...another voice? Peaking round the corner I could see two shadows walking side by side, then I caught a glimpse of an arm...a metal...arm...

Bucky.

What was he doing with Loki? They had never talked or hung out with one another...or at least I thought. Maybe I was just making a big deal out of all this, Loki had been befriending everyone on the team lately and doing a great job of it, so he's probably just made his way to Bucky and now they're finally on good terms, this was a good thing! More team effort on missions, more bonding on game nights...I'm happy to hear them laughing with each other.

I then saw them walk towards the window, looking down at the city below, making small conversation while Loki drunk some tea and Bucky had a glass of water. Should I walk up to Loki right now and finally talk with him? I mean, it's been so long since we had talked properly, and a cup of coffee wasn't worth this distance between us. I took a step forward, but then stopped when Loki spoke up.

"...walks through the park are so peaceful at this time of year, it's not too cold that it's uncomfortable, but not too warm that every mortal is out and about, running and making noise...ah, excuse me, I haven't got out of my habit of using the term 'mortal' it seems." Loki chuckled, looking at Bucky and giving him a small smile. Bucky replied with a small laugh, facing him as well. "No worries, old habits are hard to get rid of, I understand...I still can't look at Steve, Nat, or Tony because of the way I hurt them when I was under Hydra's control, and I see them every single day in this tower." He sighed and lost his smile completely, looking back outside, but Loki gave him a small nudge with his shoulder.

"Say my friend, would you like to get away from this building and take a walk through the park as I do so? I can assure you that Captain Rogers and Agent Romanoff do not go through there. And Tony will most certainly not be there either...he's in his lab...as always." My heart sank when I heard that. I wasn't always in the lab! I did stop working at night to see Loki...who was asleep most of the time when I finished up...

I sighed quietly, frowning as I watched the two smile at each other, Bucky nodding and agreeing with his suggestion. A walk in the park together is what friends do...right? It's normal, they just want to get away from the tower, no big deal. "I'd like that. I'll have to let Stevie-" Bucky cleared his throat before continuing. "-I mean, Steve, know where I'm off to though." He told Loki, who replied with a smile. "No problem. I shall meet you back here."

I watched Bucky turn and walk towards Steve's room, leaving Loki stood looking outside. Okay, now might be my chance to actually talk to him and change his mind. "Hey Lokes!' I called out, walking towards him. "Anthony, where did you come from?" The look on his face seemed surprised and worried, maybe he was concerned about me overhearing him... "I'm just taking a break from working in the lab, I wanted to see you! I came up to grab another cup of coff-" I stopped myself before I could finish the word, but it was too late.

"Another cup of coffee?" Loki began. "What did I tell you about drinking too much of that stuff? I may not know all about your Midgardan beverages, but I do know that it's bad for you to have all that caffeine! You only came up to get another drink of it, didn't you?" The look on his face was not a happy one...damnit, I really should've just listened to him so this could've all been avoided...wait...is that Bucky's footsteps? If he sees me and Loki arguing he'll get closer to him for sure, he'll think I'm a bad boyfriend too...!

"Why don't you listen to me when I'm concerned about you? It's like you don't even care about what-" Before Loki could finish, I grabbed his cheeks and pressed my lips to his, seeing Bucky out the corner of my eye getting the full view of what was happening. The kiss didn't last for long though as Loki pulled away rather quickly. "Tony! What was that for?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "I just...wanted to kiss you! I've missed you down in the lab and well...I..." My words trailed off as I rubbed my neck, forgetting that Bucky was standing close by, watching us rather awkwardly.

"If you miss me then please listen to my words. You can't avoid everything by kissing me you know, I'm the one with the tricks here, not you." He gave me a small smirk, but it vanished in an instant as he turned to Bucky, placing down his cup and walking towards the elevator. "I'm taking Barnes to the park, to show him around and to get some fresh air for myself, I would ask if you want to come along but...I know you're working." Loki told me with a saddened expression. Bucky followed him to the elevator and pressed the button.

I gulped and panicked. "I-I was actually going to take you out for a meal! Or a drink? There's a tea shop that's just opened up that you'd like!" I said in a hurry, earning a raised eyebrow from Loki. "I'm sorry Anthony, as much as I'd love that, I won't back out of my word to Barnes." I nodded and sighed. "Yeah, yeah I get that...okay, uh...maybe another time?" I smiled, tilting my head slightly. Loki nodded and entered the elevator, giving me a small wave before the doors closed.

Why did I want to get rid of their plans to go to the park so badly? Why did I panic and make up a plan like that? Was I...jealous...of them...? Why would I be jealous?! Loki is my partner and he's just becoming friends with Bucky, that's all....

I've got no reason to be jealous of them.

No reason at all.

———————————————————————

[Loki's POV]

"So, Barnes, what is happening between you and Captain Rogers? You two seem very...close." Bucky didn't reply for a couple seconds, looking off with eyes darting in all sorts of directions as we walked through the quiet park. "Well...ah...me and him have been friends for years, not including when he was in the ice though, aha..." His words trailed off, letting out another nervous laugh before staying quiet. "Just friends?" I asked slowly, continuing when I didn't get an answer. "Barnes, you know where my heart follows, men, women, and everyone in between, so there is no need to be afraid if you want to tell me something."

Bucky gulped and turned to me. "Loki, I-I don't know what I am, who I like, what I like, I've just been confused my whole life." He frowned and stopped walking, sighing heavily. "Barnes, come sit down with me." I spoke softly, taking a seat on a bench nearby and patting the space next to me. He did what I asked of and sat down, fiddling with his glove that covered his metal hand.

"The more you question about how you feel about someone, you use your mind more than your heart, and that's when it all goes wrong. Look at me and Tony, we are opposites in so many ways, but that's what makes us work. We went through everything when the battle of New York happened...but...I remember Tony saying how he felt something with me, when we were both up in his tower...talking like enemies, our heads filled with rage, ready to fight...and even though I threw him out a window, look at us now!" I chuckled, smiling wide with a giddy beating heart.

My joy made Barnes smile too, listening to my words and nodding. "I...I understand a bit more now. Thank you, Loki." He smiled, looking into my eyes. "Would you say that Stevie's handsome? I mean, I've thought it before and about a couple other men that I've seen, including you-"

I would be lying if I said I didn't blush.

————————————————————————

[Tony's POV]

Alright, I was jealous.

Like, really jealous.

I was using one of my drones to hover above the park, trying to find the pair walking through it. I hadn't found them yet, which was odd considering what bright 'casual' outfit Loki would sometimes be wearing. I spotted a bit of gold glistening through the trees, and lowered the drone to find Loki sitting on a bench...with Barnes.

I frowned while looking at the screen, zooming in to get a closer look and making sure I could hear them loud and clear. "Why do you cover your hand up with that glove?" Loki asked Bucky, his tone of voice a bit nervous. "I...still don't like to have it showing, y'know? It did so much damage and destruction...I want to hide it."

"Please, Bucky-" Loki started. "-don't hide it. It's a part of who you are, you should embrace it." He then reached for his hand, and gently held it, holding it up and taking the glove off from his metal fingers. Bucky flinched and looked scared, but calmed down. "Hey, it's alright..." Loki softly spoke, putting the glove in his pocket.

Why the hell did he hold his hand like that? So softly and...sweet...god, my stomach felt like it was twisting...I felt sick. "That...feels much better. Thank you." Bucky nodded at Loki, looking into his eyes...rather close to his face... "Barnes, I think I should get you back to the  tower, to Rogers. You should see him, talk with him. I know that you're uneasy about this, but you've got to conjure up the courage to-" "

"Do you think I'm handsome?" Bucky blurted out, stopping Loki from speaking any more words.

"U-Uh, B-Barnes-"
"It's James."
"What?"
"James, my name is James. James Buchanan Barnes. Bucky is a nickname."
"A nickname that Rogers gave to you I'm sure-"
"You didn't answer my question."
"Y-Yes I think you're h-handsome but-"
"As handsome as you find Tony to be?"

That was it, my heart couldn't take this anymore. I set the drone on a course back to my lab, and quickly shut off the camera and audio. It was being recorded, but I don't think I'd have the stomach to watch or listen to it again anyway. I quickly got out of my chair and left the lab, I really needed some fresh air.

"Look, James, I don't like where this is going, I think what you're feeling for Steven is building up and you're taking it out on me. Please, let's just go back to the tower, alright? You are a good looking person and a kind one, but my heart belongs to Tony and even a compliment to another man is too much for me. You understand?"

[Loki's POV]

After Bucky apologised over and over again, we both made our way back to the tower. It felt quite exciting becoming a matchmaker for him and Steve, it was giving me something to do while Tony spent all his time in his lab...but never mind that, I just wanted to focus on this.

When we got to the tower, we both went straight up to the floor where Steve's room was. I could see the look of unease on Bucky's face, but he needed to do this - I couldn't have him flirting with me again. So after I gave him an encouraging smile, I gestured him towards Steve's room and wished him good luck. "Thanks Loki...again, sorry about earlier." "It's alright Bucky, really. Now go, it'll be fine."

He nodded and walked off, leaving me the job of waiting to see what would happen. I took a seat on the couch by the windows, looking out at the view.

"Loki!"

My head spun round to see Tony running towards me. "Tony...what's wrong?" I asked him as I tilted my head. "Where's Barnes? I need to have a word with him! He's getting so close to you a-and complimenting you and y-you said he was handsome! Why did you do that?!" Suddenly Tony's eyes widened. "I-I've said too much." He gulped and suddenly calmed down.

"You...spied on me and Barnes, didn't you? When we were at the park?" I frowned, narrowing my eyes. "Y-Yes...I used one of my drones to watch and listen in to you two...but I couldn't stand it, as soon as you told him he was handsome I sent the drone away, my blood was boiling listening to him." He sighed and crossed his arms, looking off. I chuckled and smiled. "You were jealous! Ah, my love, you should've kept listening, you missed what I said to him after that."

"W-What are you talking about?! Don't c-call me that when you've been flirting with him all day-!" Tony suddenly stopped raising his voice when I stood up, towering over him with a smirk on my lips. "Get the recording up, and listen. I know you can get it up on your phone with all your fancy technology." I told him, raising an eyebrow. Tony did as I said, and went to the end of the recording, playing it loud and clear:

"Look, James, I don't like where this is going, I think what you're feeling for Steven is building up and you're taking it out on me. Please, let's just go back to the tower, alright? You are a good looking person and a kind one, but my heart belongs to Tony and even a compliment to another man is too much for me. You understand?"

Tony's frown disappeared, and a look of regret washed over his face. I took the phone out of his hand and placed it down on the couch, placing my fingers under his chin and tilting his head up to look at me. "Oh my dear...did you really think I would flirt with Barnes or allow him to flirt with me? The poor man has love for someone already, he was just taking it out on me." I gave him a soft smile and leaned to his lips.

"It's quite arousing to see you jealous~" I pressed my lips to his and watched Tony's eyes widen before slowly closing, feeling him kiss me back before I closed my own eyes. His hands moved to my sides, one starting to move lower... "Lokes..." Tony murmured, pulling away from my lips slightly. "...I know how perfect your ass feels, so why does it feel different all of a sudden?"

His hands moved to my back pocket, and he pulled something out of it. Bucky's glove. "Hm, that's why." He frowned, a growl in the back of his throat. I chuckled and took the glove from his hands, throwing it on the couch. "Angry, my love? Show me your sweet jealously~" I smirked, winking at him before he pushed me down on the couch, climbing over me and pinning my hands above my head. "Oh I will."

Gripping my hands tight, he kissed me roughly, moving to my jaw, then my neck. He grinded against me, with desperation and need, his heavy breathing heating up my skin. "Should I transport us somewhere more...appropriate, my dear? We'll be in the headlines of so many papers if someone gets a shot of us~" I told him with a chuckle. "Good...then everyone will know you're mine..." He growled before biting my neck and pulling at the skin, making me bite my lip.

I quickly casted a simple spell, teleporting us to Tony's room and on his bed. "I think I'm more worried if my brother decided to waltz into the place." I told him, raising an eyebrow. Tony chuckled before sitting up, pulling off his shirt and throwing it to the side. "Your shirt. Off, now." He ordered, while he unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. "So needy and desperate...what a treat to have you like this~" I grinned as I used some magic to take off my complicated top piece.

Pulling down my trousers a bit, Tony started to grind against me again, harder and with a strong lust in his eyes. His jeans were slowly falling off him, his boxers showing the perfect curve of his ass was a delight to see. I grabbed his face and roughly kissed him, finding myself wanting more and more friction. "P-Please use some of your tricks to get rid of all this clothing, I can't stand it." Tony gasped, practically begging me.

"Why didn't you say so?" I chuckled, doing as he asked, our clothes disappearing from our bodies, revealing mine, and Tony's, hard length. He instantly coated his fingers in his spit, pushing them inside of me. "A-Ah-! Anthony, s-slower-!" I whined, it being a while since we had last done this. "Sorry, s-sorry, just nod when...I can go faster..."

After slowly moving his digits inside me for a while, I nodded for him to speed up, my cock twitching just thinking about him thrusting into me after so long. Our heavy breathing filled the room, and even when I had my eyes closed, my head tilted back, I could feel Tony's hungry and possessive eyes on me. "Loki...please, I need to fuck you, now." I gulped and nodded quickly as a response.

Tony pulled out his fingers and grabbed my legs, pushing them up and positioning himself, before pushing inside me and slowly going all the way in. "A-Ah-Ahh!!" I whined loudly, my eyes widening. It was rare that I wasn't a top, and it was worse since we hadn't had the chance to do this with Tony working all the time...

"Are you alright? I-I'm sorry I didn't let you adjust properly I-" I stopped Tony from talking by holding his cheek, smiling softly. "I'm fine, I-I'm fine, it's just been a while...please, you can move..." He responded with a smile back, starting to thrust into me while looking into my eyes. He got faster and faster as I got used to it, our moaning filling the room with our skin glistening with sweat.

"L-Loki, I'm close, I'm so close, f-fuck-" "C-Come with me my darling, come with me-" The tight feeling in my stomach was building up, and I leaned my head back and closed my eyes tight, letting out a long, hard moan as I climaxed. Tony thrusted a few more time before stopping, climaxing as well with his length fully inside me. "F-Fuck...!" He moaned, panting while he slowly pulled out, grabbing some tissues from the side and gently cleaning himself and me up.

"Th...Thank you...my dear..." I managed to say, watching Tony collapse on the bed next to me, catching his breath. "I'll manage my work and spare time better now...I...I promise. I can't bare to be away from you anymore." His words made me smile, then smirk. "Worried someone might make a move on me, hm? I think I should return that glove of Bucky's you know~" Tony playfully hit me and pouted, making me laugh. "S-Shut up, you're lucky I love you so much."

"I am lucky my darling, very lucky."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.7K 261 45
These are just little ideas that I get as I write. There will be some smut, angst, fluff, etc. Each will have the characters name, title, and if it i...
20.8K 378 62
This is a collection of one shots and drabbles about Tom Hiddleston and his characters including Loki, Hal, James Conrad, Laing etc. Prompt requests...
60.1K 293 16
WELCOME TO MY FIFTH BOOK! 😍🤪😃 Anyways these are some Avengers one shots. 🤪💦 Some are smutt. 🍆🍑 Some are fluff. 🐶🐱 And some are just action...
268K 8.1K 42
Avengers oneshots. [marked as complete but potential updates may occur in the future.] Includes: Irondad Spideypool IronWinter Spideychelle And much...