Spotlight Sub // l.s bdsm

By MagicalLarry

The biggest boy band in the world is made up off 3 dominants and 2 submissives. When Harry took his test on... More

before you read.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
Q&A

nine.

27.7K 712 1.1K
By MagicalLarry

Me: I have never written smut, I'm probably terrible at it. I'll probably write like 400 words and be done with it.

Also Me:

1916 words

Editing by @/wickerarcher_08 on AO3 and @/Wicker_Archer on Twitter. 

Louis had Harry at the center of the playroom. Harry's arms were tied above his head, bound at the wrist while his feet were flat on the ground. His long lean body on display for his dom. The only item on his naked form was his collar, the silver buckle gleaming in the light.

Harry's curls were tumbling over his blindfold like a chocolate waterfall, and his cock was hard and heavy against his hip, precome already beading at the tip. He'd never been with anyone before, only played with himself. Harry knew that Louis was experienced. He probably knew of millions of ways to make Harry go crazy- the thought making Harry's body tingle with anticipation. 

Harry's heart was beating rapidly in his chest. He almost feared it would beat straight through his rib cage. The sound of his blood pumping through his veins, deafening. Like someone had taken his heart and pressed it right against his ear.

"Tell me your safe word again."

Louis' voice was soft but demanding. Goosebumps emerged from where Louis' breath made contact with Harry's burning skin, letting Harry that Louis was close to him, even though he couldn't see.

"Butterfly." Harry barely even recognized his own voice, deep and gravely with desire.

"Good boy." Louis praised, his eyes scanning his submissive. Harry preened at his words. He wanted to be a good boy for his dom. He needed to be, so he tried to stay perfectly still, focusing on the faint sound of Louis' breathing. 

Louis took in how Harry was gnawing at his bottom lip, even though he was clearly attempting to stay still. How Harry's hair was already a mess of ringlets laying over his blindfold. How his skin was already gleaming with a sheer layer of sweat. How Harry's cock was beautifully hard and pressed against his hip. Louis, however, was fully clothed. He had no idea why but that made the situation so much hotter. Being completely clothed while the man in front of him was completely bare.

"You look so beautiful, all ready for me like this." Louis praised,"Did you do what I asked you to do?"

Louis knew he had; he had seen the plug inside of Harry while he was tying him up. Louis just needed to hear him say it.

Harry's feet shifted from side to side,"Y-Yes, Sir."

"And what was it that I had asked you to do?" Louis questioned, a smirk on his lips as he picked up the flogger, careful not to touch Harry's body at all. He was trying to gage where Harry's head space was. He didn't want him to fall too quickly and he knew the pain that was coming would get him there quick.

"To finger myself open, put in a plug. No coming." Harry recited Louis' words. He could hear Louis shuffling around, could hear that he had picked something up.

Louis hummed in approval, walking around Harry to inspect him once before stopping right in front of him,"You did a good job, love. Are you ready for your reward?"

"Yes!" Harry replied immediately,"Please..." he added, not wanting to be punished.

"So eager for me." Louis said, choosing that moment to run the falls of the flogger against Harry's soft tummy. It was the first time he had touched Harry since he tied him up, and Harry had to bite his lip to suppress a deep moan,"So needy..."

"Sir, pl-"

Harry was interrupted by the wack! against his skin. His body recoiled back for a second as Harry let out a low, deep whine. A stinging sensation spread throughout his chest, the first hit feeling euphoric. He heard Louis' soft steps against the floor as he moved around him.

Again, the falls were being run against his skin. This time on his shoulders, the falls feeling soft as they traveled until they were being ran along his back, tracing his spine and wack! More stinging radiated from his shoulder blades.

"Uh!" The force behind the hit knocked out some of Harry's breath, and the next one came quicker than the one previous, right below his spine.

"Lou!" Harry moaned, his toes curling against the floor,"So good!"

The stinging felt like magic coursing on the surface of his skin. Like it was being prickled by tiny little needles.

Louis bit his lip as he took in Harry's reddening skin. The way small welts began to appear on Harry's back, as if Louis was an artist and Harry's skin was his canvas.

Louis ran the falls of the flogger from the top of Harry's spine to the bottom, watching as Harry's hairs stood on end in anticipation. He waited for Harry to relax and get used to the feeling of the falls stroking his skin.

Once Louis knew that Harry wasn't expecting it, he brought the flogger back and landed three consecutive hits right on Harry's bottom.

"LOU!" Harry gasped out,"Please, more. I need more." Harry's cock was painfully hard, he hadn't come in weeks and he wanted to so bad. Pre-cum was dripping from his tip and dammit, he really hoped Louis would let him cum today.

"You're such a slut for this, aren't you?" Louis said as he put down the flogger,"Look at how hard you are from being flogged."

Harry whimpered,"Feels good, Sir."

"What else can we do with you?" Louis asked himself, scanning the toys set on the table, completely ignoring Harry's words. Honestly, Louis had mostly no idea what he was going to do with Harry when he had walked into the room, he just went with the flow. He picked up the paddle for a second before putting it down,"No, not this. Wouldn't doubt that you'd still moan like a whore for it though."

Harry has no idea what it was Louis was talking about. The blindfold making it impossible for him to know what was going on. All Harry could do was wait stark naked for something to happen.

Harry listened closely to Louis' movements. Hoping he could somehow just know what Louis was planning on using,"S-sir?" He asked after a few moments, wondering what was happening.

"Shush, Harry, be patient." Louis said sharply,"I'll be there in a moment."

Harry quickly pressed his lips together, his feet shifting as he wait for his dominant to do something. He would hate if this reward turned into a punishment.

Soon enough, he could hear Louis walking towards him. He heard Louis' steps stop right in front of him and then Louis' warm hands where on his chest.

"Your skin is so soft." Louis whispered, then he began trailing his hands up to Harry's nipples (the top row), playing with them and slightly pinching them.

Harry let out a soft moan, his mouth hanging open at the feeling of Louis lightly pinching his nipples,"Uh...Lou..."

Louis hummed in acknowledgment before bringing his mouth to Harry's right nipple, his left hand playing and pinching Harry's left nipple. He gently bit Harry's nipple, causing Harry to arch into his mouth with a large groan of,"Lou!"

Harry was on cloud 9, his dominant's mouth felt so good on him. Before long, Louis' mouth was on his other nipple, doing the same thing he had done to his right nipple.

Then Harry felt Louis step back and he let out a small whine at the loss of warmth. His hard nipples were shining with wetness and they were being exposed to the cool air,"Siiiir."

Harry then gasped loudly,"Oh ffffff-"

Nipple clamps. Louis was using nipple clamps.

"Color?" Louis asked, worried that Harry's reaction wasn't a positive one.

"Green, green." Harry gasped out, his head going back and his back arching in pleasure,"So green."

"Good." Louis said before pressing his chest against Harry's, the position causing him to lightly pull on the nipple clamps. Louis then brought two fingers up to Harry's mouth,"Suck."

Harry sucked on Louis' fingers eagerly, coating them with spit. When Louis thought it was enough, he brought his fingers to Harry's backside.

Louis lightly twisted the plug before carefully pulling it out, dropping it to the floor, and replacing it with his fingers.

"Lou, Lou, Lou." Harry moaned, his toes curling in pleasure,"Please, touch me."

"I am touching you." Louis said, sliding his fingers in and out of Harry's ass. Louis knew exactly what Harry wanted, but he needed to hear him say it, beg for it.

"M-my cock." Harry said,"Please, please, let me come."

"Hm, I'm not sure I'm convinced."

"Please, Sir, please." Harry said as he pushed his bottom back onto Louis' fingers,"Please, touch my cock. Let me come, I'll be so good, Sir. Need it, please, please let your slut come."

Louis breath hitched for a second,"My slut? Well, since you asked so nicely." With that, Louis re-positioned himself, his chest to Harry's side, with one hand working on fingering Harry and the other working on Harry's cock.

"Uh, uh, uh..." Harry moaned, the stimulation he was getting was amazing, he felt like he was floating,"Gonna come, gonna-- can I come? Sir, please."

Louis took in Harry's heavy breathing, his own erection pressing against his jeans,"Hold it a little longer, you know you love this."

Harry let it out a sob,"Too close, Sir, too close. Can't-"

"Yes," Louis said sharply,"you can. If you come now, you won't come again for a while, do you want that?"

Harry whimpered and shook his head, forcing himself to think about something other than the fingers pumping in and out of him and the warm hand jerking him off. He was holding his breath, trying to keep himself from having an orgasm before his dominant allowed it.

Louis kept the stimulation going, his hands growing tired. He loved how pretty Harry looked like this, all willing and sweating. Moaning and displayed just for him. Louis increased the speed of his hands, his fingers going in and out at a punishing speed while his other hand jerked off Harry faster.

Harry whined high before his voice came out in hushed whispers,"Can I come? Please, Sir, can i come?"

Louis stayed quiet for a few seconds, watching Harry arch his back and hang his mouth open,"Come."

Harry let himself come right into Louis' hand with a groan before going limp, exhausted.

Louis slowly removed his hands from Harry, letting the tips of his fingers to caress Harry's skin.

"Are you okay, love?"

"Nnghd..."

Louis chuckled quietly, he carefully unclipped the nipple clamps before standing on his tippy-toes to untie Harry's wrist from the chains on the ceiling. When he untied them, Harry immediately fell onto Louis' chest, weak.

"Woah," Louis said, holding Harry to his chest and regaining balance,"Let me get the blindfold off of you, Haz." Louis slid of the blindfold and smiled softly.

Harry slowly blinked open his eyes, they were dilated, the pupil much bigger than the green of his eyes,"Hi."

"Hi, love." Louis responded,"Can you walk? I want to take you to bathe then bed."

"Mmhm." Harry nodded, too tired for words.

Louis grabbed a robe and helped Harry put it on,"You did so good, baby, you were absolutely beautiful."

Louis and Harry were walking side by side, Louis' arm around his waist and Harry leaning most of his weight onto Louis' side.

"Thank you, Sir," Harry's voice was quiet,"'twas for you."

Louis kissed Harry's temple,"You're too good for me, love."

Roast my smut ->

Not edited, whats new?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.6K 23
It's funny how people make it their life goal to take away another's happiness. [Book One] ---- Copyright 2017 to Brianna ( @1D_HarryStyles_1D )
97.1K 1.8K 18
Where Yugyeom is shipped with anyone~ Yugyeom is the bottom/submissive. Everyone else is top/dominant.
649K 17.4K 63
Harry is an unemployed man looking for a way to get money and living in a rundown house his best friend Niall is renting out for him. While Louis has...
43.7K 1.3K 52
~ 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 ~ 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝘞𝘩𝘦...