no ordinary high school

By spidrmcn

*DISCLAIMER* this is a fanfiction!! this story is from my imagination & is for entertainment. please remember... More

Side Notes
Chapter 1 - The News
Chapter 2 - Group Skype Call
Chapter 3 - A week of hanging out
Chapter 4 - Sick
Chapter 5 - the move
Chapter 6 - still in touch
Chapter 7 - new house
Chapter 8 - new student
Chapter 9 - befriending
Chapter 11 - preperation
Chapter 12 - auditons
Chapter 13 - Girl Meets World?
Chapter 14 - the date
Chapter 15 - on set
Chapter 16 - a visit with an old friend
Chapter 17 - paparazzi
Chapter 18 - Christmas Eve
Chapter 19 - in between now & then
Chapter 20 - New Years Eve
Chapter 21 - you all knew?
Chapter 22 - back to "normal"
Chapter 23 - yeah, alright
Chapter 24 - Peyton's Choice
Chapter 25 - meet the parents
Chapter 26 - so B it
Chapter 27 - why
Chapter 28 - bathroom cries
Chapter 29 - thank you
Chapter 30 - & goodbye

Chapter 10 - the lie

1.3K 44 7
By spidrmcn

Sabrina's POV

During home economics Bradley had told me about his love for baseball. We got to know each other mainly in home economics, although we got told to be quiet about seven times.

The whole ride home Connor, Jude, Rowan, G, Jake, Peyton and Bradley were texting me nonstop.

"Your phone is going to overheat!" Sam told me. I laughed at him.

"Who are you texting anyways? Talking dog actor? Or more friends??" My mom asked.

"Yes mom, he has a name. It's Peyton Meyer." I told her.

"Right right. So just him?"

"No.. Also Connor, Jude, Rowan, G, Jake and Bradley." I smiled thinking of how many people wanted to talk to me and blushed at the thought of Bradley.
"Which tv show are all of them from?" Sam asked me.

"Um... I think Connor and Jude are starring in an ABC Family tv show. G is in Dog with a Blog along with Peyton. Jake is from A.N.T. Farm. Bradley is from Good Luck Charlie. And the last thing Rowan has been in is Spy Kids 4 but she said there auditions for a new disney channel show coming up so she's going to look into that."

"Are you going to try for a role in that show too?" My mom asked.

I thought about it for a second. "Um... I haven't thought about it yet. I'm not an experienced actress... Probably won't land a role. But maybe."

Just at that moment Bradley, Jake, Peyton, and Rowan all texted me questions on the same topic.

Rowboat🚣💕: would you be interested in auditioning for a role in the tv show too?

Bradley⚾️: have you seen any tv shows you're going to audition for?

PeyPey🙊: I might audition for this new tv show coming to disney channel. Would you be interested?

Jakey🎮: sooo there is this new Disney XD show I'm going to audition for called Mighty Med. Would you be interested?

I laughed to myself as all of them think alike and want me to try out.

When we get home I head upstairs and plop down on my bed continuing to text Connor, Jude, G, Rowan, Jake, Peyton and Bradley.

I just didn't want to waste time so I copied and pasted the same message.
Me: maybe. I just don't know if I would be as good as you.

PeyPey🙊: oh c'mon. You would be great!

Jakey🎮: that's a lie. Plus you would have Bradley & I to help you show the ways.

Rowboat🚣💕: you'd be perfect for the role. Plus I'll be by your side at all times! 💘

Bradley⚾️: well Jake and I are talking about this Disney XD show coming soon called Mighty Med.

After a while Peyton had to eat dinner, Rowan had to get homework done, Connor and Jude were going to play outside and I was just left with Jake and Bradley so we formed a group conversation.

Bradley⚾️: Jake, don't it think Sabrina should try out for a role in Mighty Med?

Jakey🎮: I think she shoulda. Thoughts, Sabrina?

Me: guys, I get it. And I would. I just don't think I'd be good enough, plus Rowan already asked me to tryout for another tv show on Disney Channel.

Jakey🎮: you can do both at once! Different stages.

Me: I'll think about it (:

"Sabrina, dinner" my mom told me knocking at my door.

Me: hey, I have to go for a bit, dinner time 🍗💕

Jakey🎮: see ya

Bradley⚾️: talk to ya later 👌

I went downstairs and sat at the table. It was only a few minutes until my dad asked, "why are you in such a good mood?" I hadn't realized I had been smiling like a maniac ever since I got down.

"What?" I asked looking up, "oh. Nothing." I said trying to smile naturally.

"Sabrina's really popular!!" Sam shouted.

I laughed and nudged him. "I'm not that popular..." I tucked some hair behind my right ear and ate some food.

"Popular with boys or girls?" My father asked.

I rolled my eyes jokingly at him as he laughed. But my mom took it seriously and said "She's made both girl and boy friends."

My dad raised an eyebrow at me. "Boyfriends?"

I sighed, "they're guy friends mom.."

They both laughed at me as if there wasn't a difference.

The next day when I was walking to my locker I saw a frantic looking Peyton. I walked over to him, smiling. "Hey?"

He looked at me startled and said "I need to ask you something." Peyton didn't smile back but he cut right to the chase.

"I think I like Rowan and I want to ask her out." Peyton sighed as if he was forced to say that.

"Peyton, is someone making you do this?" I asked him putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No, nobody is making me do this. My his is what I want." He said, now sounded angry.

"Okay, ask her when you have a class with her. And let me know how it goes."

Peyton nodded worriedly as we went to our first period.

After home economics I saw Peyton smiling as he saw me. I approached him. "Hey how'd it go?" I asked as Peyton walked up to me.

"She said yes!" Peyton said happily.

"Oh congrats!!" I told him, nudging his shoulder. "See nothing to be afraid of!"

"She told me she's been waiting for me to ask her." Peyton grinned as we walked to lunch.

I caught up with Bradley. "Hey can I sit by you at lunch?" I nodded and smiled.

He stood with me in the lunch line as we grabbed pizza.

"Hey have you see Rowan?" Peyton asked joining us in the line.

I shook my head. "No, she could just be running late.." Peyton nodded although he looked pretty upset.

When we sat down, I grabbed my empty water bottle. "I'll be right back. Don't take my food!" I told the table as I got up and left.

Around the corner I saw Rowan and a guy standing very close. I couldn't figure out who it was. When she stood and a certain angle I got a glimpse of the guys face before Rowan saw me.

"Rowan? Corey?" I asked them.

"Sabrina... It's.. not what it... looks like..." Rowan tried to play off.

"What about Peyton?" I asked her.

"I-I don't know. Corey and I have just known each other longer..." Rowan looked down and Corey hugged her from behind.

I nodded my head. "I get it. But, you two don't need to hide it." I smiled at both of them. They smiled back.

"Rowan, why did you say yes to Peyton?" I asked her, acknowledging Corey in the room.

Rowan looked down, as if she knew it was wrong to lie to Peyton. "I-I just couldn't say no, I didn't want to break his heart.."

I nodded. "Well you shouldn't let him suffer. Tell him when you feel like it though."

I felt bad for saying what I had said. Peyton had been such a great friend to me and I just told her to tell him whenever. I should go in there and just tell him right away.

I quickly filled up my water bottler. As I was in the middle of screwing the cap back on, and walking into the cafeteria, Bradley and I collided making me spill some water on the both of us.

He laughed, "I'm so sorry, Sabrina."

I laughed with him, "I'm okay, I should've been looking."

For a second I hadn't notice that he was holding me hands keeping me standing. When he saw me staring at our hands he quickly let go.

"Once again I'm sorry" he smiled at me.

I nodded my head. "It was my fault. I'm sorry."

Bradley nodded once not knowing what to say.

"I'll see you back in there" I told him going into the cafeteria.

He smiled and went to the restroom.

When I walked back into the cafeteria I saw Rowan and Peyton leave together, hoping the was going to tell him.

The day ended sooner than later. Once again, I was back outside waiting for my mom to pick me up as several of my friends texted me.

Carter☺️: hey, long time no talk

Rowboat🚣💕: I did it 😪

Bradley⚾️: hey B.

PeyPey🙊: hey.

Jakey🎮: hello

G🎀: hi Sabrina!

When I saw Carter's name on my phone my heart skipped a beat. I quickly replied to Carter's text right away. However, I replied with the same message.

Me: hey

The whole ride home I was texting nonstop. My thumbs actually felt like they were going to fall off.

As we pulled into the garage I ran upstairs and assumed my position on my bed.
---

Hey! I'm so sorry I'm late on updating this. THANK YOU FOR THE 2k+ reads!!! Honestly this was the hardest chapter to come up with ideas so I'm sorry if it doesn't transition smoothly. What I basically tried to fit in this chapter was a little drama, subtle romances and small hints at future chapters. I had a huge writers block and I'm hoping to get new ideas coming very soon. It started snowing where I live and it's making it harder to cope with school. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, next chapter will be up soon. Feel free to leave your comments, ideas, & suggestions in the comments. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
16.7M 647K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...