Flowing Promises (Under Revis...

By Innocence51

Korosensei made a promise to Aguri Yukimura to look after her little sister since she'll be alone. But when h... More

Author Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.1
Chapter 29.2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 54

1.7K 37 23
By Innocence51

We Meet Again

---

Nagisa's POV

"THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP AND DEDICATION!"

We bent our heads altogether and offered our sincerest gratitude to our American buddies. As we kept our heads low, Mr. Karasuma walked forward and offers his' gratitude in a friendly manner.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it!" The doctor from before that was a bit hyper made a huge grin at Mr. Karasuma.

Meanwhile, we've already brought ourselves up and were about to walk towards the plane when a girl's voice called my name, stopping me from walking.

"Nagisa, wait!" It was the nurse from before. I kinda forgot her name though.

"Uhh..."

"Go on, we'll wait for you." One of my colleagues placed a hand on my shoulder as he went to board the plane.

"Yeah, thanks." I wasn't sure whether I should be grateful or not. Although, maybe she had something she forgot? Or maybe she just wants to say a proper goodbye.

"Um.. hey.. Je..nny, right?" I was so unsure of my words.

"Yeah! That's me." She gleefully makes a smile.

Oh thank goodness I still remembered.. a little.

"So, um.. what do you want?"

Before Jenny could make response to my question, she suddenly scooped up to my side, placing a hand on my shoulder and leans to the side my face to kiss me on the cheek.

She then, immediately backs away, never giving myself a chance to think.

"In my province, whenever we say goodbye, we do that!" She explained.

"So, goodbye. I hope we see again, Nagisa." And thus, she quickly went back to her group and waved her hand at me as if she was trying to break my trance.

Instantly, my face became very warm. This led me to think that I might be blushing. I could even feel it up until the tip of my ears.

"Nagisa. We're heading out, get in." Thanks to Mr. Karasuma bringing me back to my thoughts, I tried to brush away this embarrassing feeling and quickly went inside our private plane.

Once I got a seat, one of my colleagues tuned a whistle as if he was teasing me. The rest were even eyeing me-some glared daggers because of jealousy and some were making smug faces.

I tried to pretend that nothing was going on as the jet's engines started to roar and started moving.

The plane took off from the airport, and now, we're finally on our way home.

——————————————————

Switch to Normal POV

It was until 3 hours that a Japanese Air Self Defence Force Transport Jet was visible in Japanese coasts and flew through the clear blue skies as it heads towards its destination.

It left a straight line of white as it soared across its homeland and was now losing a few altitude, prepping for a landing.

A great long runway was now visible from the Captain's cockpit. Pulling the throttle down to rid some of the plane's speed and activating the landing gears, the plane became slower and slower until it reached the asphalt ground.

It was a successful touchdown.

After a few minutes when the plane went to a full stop, the crew on board makes their way out and was greeted by their folks and colleagues.

On the other hand, Nagisa and Karasuma were greeted by Karma, Sugino, Kanzaki, Ryunosuke, Rinka, and Mrs. Irina as they entered the terminal.

"Welcome back, Nagisa." Sugino went for a handshake and smiled at him.

"I'm so glad you're feeling better now!" Kanzaki, the one with a usual softer voice, expressed her words happily.

"Thanks guys. I missed all of you." Nagisa smiled back at them, holding back any tears that might come out anytime.

Then, Karma went to greet him next.

"Karma..." Nagisa said as he was approached by him.

"Hey bud. Glad to see you're doing fine." Karma said to him before he offers a head-pat.

This was a little annoying to Nagisa's perspective, but he let it slide for now when it was just a 1.2 second head-pat.

After their little meetup, Karasuma permitted the group to split up. Since each of them had their own things to deal with, they all parted ways separated into three groups.

Rinka and Ryunosuke still had to get back to HQ, Sugino and Kanzaki has their things deal with as well, and that leaves Nagisa and Karma.

"So, did you bring your car?" Nagisa asked once everyone had departed

"Well yeah, I did. Why do you ask?" Karma curiously asked.

"I... I want to meet up with Kayano." Nagisa bashfully said this with a slight tint of pink on his face.

"Jumping the gun, I see." Karma, however, didn't tease Nagisa this time.

He thought that it's not appropriate anymore since Nagisa was away for a few months that he deeply missed Kayano so much.

So, as a friend, he knew exactly what he needed to do.

"Well, if that's what you want, I could take you to her." Karma said as he leaned back on an iron rail, keeping his hands inside his pockets.

Nagisa didn't overreact. He looked at Karma a little bit surprised but it was washed away by a wave of relief and thus, he made a smile.

"Thank you, Karma."

"Come on now, you don't have to thank me. We're best friends, after all." Karma said to him.

"Yeah.. best friends."

——————————————————

Switch to Kayano's POV

"If there's anything you want, call me immediately, okay?"

"Yeah, I will. Thank you, Ashley."

"Don't mention it, girl. I understand your situation, so, I'm at least grateful that you finally opened up and asked for help. Ciao!~"

And with that, Ashley ended the call.

It's been awhile in my old apartment ever since that awful and tragic event.
I just got out from the hospital a few days ago and I immediately quitted the studio that that guy, that horrible guy had invited me in.

When they heard the news, my former studio had contacted me and asked me to fill in a leading role for their new movie.

I was surprised at first since I didn't know the studi was still up and running.

But eventually, Ashley-one of my closest friends in that studio, a well-known designer-had informed me that they had collaborated with another studio that cleared their name from being a hypocrite.

I was relieved and all, but that means, I'm back into acting again.

It's been awhile ever since I've done that. Not to mention, my body is still less adapt to some movements, so I asked Ashley to give me a few days to train before the audition.

Two weeks. That's how long I need to get back into shape. If I want to follow my dream, I need my body to be in sync with my mind so that I'd be a successful actor I once was.

Time Skip >>>

"Hey! Look who's back! It's Haruna Masé!" A young teenage boy came greeting me while he was still on his desk in front of a computer.

Once he said this, everyone else took their chance to look at who had just arrived and they all greeted me with a smile.

"Hi, Kaede! Long time no see!" Melida, the producer of our former studio had greeted.

"Hi Kaede! It's good that you're back!" That's Jason, another producer.

"Welcome back, Kayano!" That's Kate, a music producer.

"Hey Kaede, how's it going?"

And the rest had now gathered around me, asking a lot of questions.

"Um, hey.. Yeah, it's good to be back guys." I was completely losing my territory. Everyone had been so pushy, but I didn't mind it since they're all worried of me.

But to be honest, this is becoming a troublesome.

"WHAT'S WITH ALL THE RUCKUS?!" Then suddenly, a strict voice of a guy shouted across the room and everybody went quiet.

"WHA- K-Kaede?? Is that you?"

"Hello, Director Shin." I greeted my former director whom I took under assistance when I was still new to the studio.

"Woah! You're here? Wha- Ho- wh-what are all of you doing?! Back to work!" At first he was stuttering because of the astonishment seeing me back at the studio, then he turned around to face everyone and shouted at them back to their posts.

Everyone admitted defeat and went back to their original seats, continuing what they were doing.

"C-come! You must be exhausted from all of that." The director led the way.

"Oh, it wasn't a big deal. I was so happy that everybody were that mindful about me." I said to him as I followed him across the room.

We then, reached the top brass' office and I was a bit hesitant to come in. Director Shin was very persistent so I had no choice but to enter.

I was surprised at first though. The room was practically empty.

"Where are the other people?" I asked.

"They're out there, looking for places aprropriate for several scenes for the upcoming project." Director Shin explained as he was brewing some coffee.

He then, gave it to me as I sat on a chair.

"Thank you."

"Alright, now that you're here, I'd like to ask a couple of questions." He mentioned this as he sat on his chair that was fancy enough to make hin look like he owns everything.

"Do you mind?"

"Oh, um... not at all. I'd be happy to fill in some of your confusion." I made a smile after taking a small sip of the coffee.

"Okay, question number one." He started like he was giving me a quiz of some sort.

"How are you feeling?"

I didn't quite expect this question since he looked serious and all. But, now that he had asked, I think I should give an honest answer.

"Oh, well, um... I'm still out of shape, sir. My body has been weaker the moment I was discharged from the hospital." I explained my situation.

Though, he only gave a few simple nods; averting his gaze on me and went to dwell on a deep thought.

He breaks this expression of his and asked another question.

"Hmm.. okay, on to the next one."

I mentally prepared myself.

——————————————————

It almost became an interrogation since he had asked too many questions that I at least expected to be a few. Some of them were even weird and some of them were past the point or our current subject. He even asked about me having a boyfriend.

Well, technically, I did had a fiancée, but right now, I'm currently single.

But anyway, thanks to a certain phone call, he was eventually distracted and was now talking on the phone.

I wasn't sure who he's talking to since all he was saying were 'yeah' 'okay' 'yes' 'no'... that kind of response.

I took this oppurtunity to finish my coffee that had now become colder due to being exposed for a long time, and finished it in no time. It was pretty bad because it wasn't warm like it usual is, but I had to bear for it.

"Huh? There's someone who'd like to meet?" Then, I heard the director ask this question.

"Oh, are they the new camera-men I had hired?"

"No?"

"Then who are they?"

"..."

"Is that so?"

Director Shin made a short pause before he glanced at me and said...

"Kaede, there's someone... no, two of them had requested to meet you."

"M-me?" I was pretty shocked when the director said this. Who could they be?

"Okay, got it." Their phone call ended and the director had placed the phone back on the handler.

"Kaede, you need to go now. They said it's urgent." That's also unexpected.

I'm really confused though.

Do I know these people? What they want with me? What did I do?

Surely, I could ask my questions right now, but remaining standing thinking about that won't get me anywhere.

"S-sorry. I'll be going then, sir." I immediately went outside and immediately went back to the first floor where two people are waiting for me.

They could be in the lobby, I think.

But, just as the elevator's door opened, a very familiar person revealed himself in front of me.

He wore a surprised expression on his face, his blue eyes like the sky were looking right into mine.

Both our eyes widened and our mouth made a small gap as we realized we had ran into each other.

"Ah!"

"Nagisa?"

The blue-eyed guy that was now a few inches taller than me instantly changed his expression and made a smile.

"Hey Kayano. We meet again."

---

End of Chapter 54

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 76 31
I DONT OWN RWBY OR FNAF ALL RIGHTS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS have you ever wondered what hapened to (Y/N) (L/N)? well here it is (P.S. my oc Vincent...
53K 1.1K 33
Every day life at Magic High. Everyone ships them in school as well and Tatsuyas friends as well as some student council members are included. 🙂❤ On...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
30.2K 798 16
The first time Gendry walks through the gates of Winterfell, Arya didn't even talk to him. She had her reasons for that. Mostly because it was an ove...