I'm Tired Of This(Peter Parke...

By DrewStat22

There was a kid. Neither one of them knew it at the time, but when Steve Rogers went under Peggy was pregnant... More

Summary
Cast List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

3K 67 8
By DrewStat22

Many years have passed since the disappearance of Juliet Rogers and not even the most loyal SHIELD Agents knew about her. The girls file was so far tucked back that everyone forgot about her. No one could blame SHIELD for Howard and Peggy were very secretive when it came to Juliet and her disappearance, they were the only ones that knew about her existence. Besides one man, the boy she named but never met, Anthony Edward Stark. He is the last person besides Peggy to know about the girl, but he too forgot about the girl his father would never shut up about. Until Now.

"Hey Capsicle!" Tony yelled at Steve from the livingroom of Stark tower.

"What Tony?"

"I think I found another Hydra base." Tony states looking down at his STARK tablet. The billionaire zooms in on the base and sees it looks run down and abandoned. 'Probably hasn't been in use for years. I'll just tell Cap that it isn't a problem.' Tony goes to open his mouth to tell Steve it isn't one they need to worry about. But he looks up as he hears heavy steps coming his way, and sees Dorito man himself. "Oh, Never mind Cap, it looks abandoned." Tony goes to close the tablet but it is snached out of his hands. "Hey watch it, that cost more than your income."

Steve rolls his eyes as he looks at the tablet and get a wave of familiarity. It was one of the many that he took down with Bucky and the Commandos. "I know this place, I took down this base during WWII." Steve notices something different about the base and zooms in on the building that he knows wasn't there in WWII. "Tony, we need to check it out."

"Why is that Cap. I thought you said you took it down." Stark responds back sarcastically. All he has heard his entire life was about WWII and Steve with the Howling Commandos. Tony remembers his childhood hearing about Captain America in almost every memory of his father when he wasn't mad at Tony or annoyed.

"Because" Steve shoves the tablet back in Tony's hands and Tony sees a building that looks newer than the rest of them. "This building didn't exist."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony didn't think that this base was going to need the whole team so he only called Natasha for some extra help. Plus Tony knows she is the only one that can keep the both of them in check, well besides Pepper ofcourse. He would have also called Clint but he couldn't get ahold of that man. 'I wonder what secret he is keeping' Tony thinks to himself, then chuckles. 'That man doesn't have a life besides SHIELD.'

"So where did you say this base was?" Natasha asks Tony with a raised eyebrow. Then she looks at Steve shocked that he was taking time away from his search for Bucky to look at this base.

"It's in Germany." Steve responds to her question, which makes Natasha more shocked than anything else. She can feel that after this 'mission' everything is going to change.

"And why are we going?" She persists, Natasha has a gut feeling she isn't getting the whole story from Steve. Natasha looks at Tony for an explanation but he just keeps walking to the jet. 'What the hell is going on here?'

"It is an old base that I took down that Tony found, but there was a building that I don't remember being there. So we are checking it out." Steve states as he gets on the jet.

'Oh so that is why he is going. Hopefully we can find something on Bucky so Steve isn't as stressed as he is. But still..."Natasha grabs Tony before he gets on the Jet and whispers to him

"Do you have a weird feeling about this?" Tony looks at her and only gives her a small reassuring smile.

"I'm sure everything will be fine Nat. You are just over reacting, just let Steve check this base because he has been acting weird ever since I brought it up." Tony tries to reassure Nat, he has known this woman for so long and knows that she won't let this feeling just go away. Nat gives him the 'If you are even slightly unsure tell me now look'. "I'm almost one hundred percent sure we aren't going to find anything."

"If you say so Stark. I just have a weird feeling about this."

"Just get in the jet Nat." Tony says with a roll of his eyes and gets on the jet and so does Natasha. She still has that weird feeling and it only intensifies as she gets on the jet 'I'm doing this for Steve, plus if this goes sideways I get to have fun. Natasha chuckles at her thoughts, It has been a bit since she has last seen some action.

It takes about three hours for the trio to get to Germany thanks to Tony's technology. Steve didn't say anything the entire ride there, which made both Tony and Natasha worried about him. They know how he gets when it comes to his WWII days, but this was a little extreme.

"Hey boys we're here." Nat says from the pilot seat. Steve looks up from his compass and looks out the window.

"I don't see the base Nat." Steve looks at her with a questioning gaze. He hasn't quite got his bearings yet and it makes Natasha and Tony a bit worried.

"Well, if the base is still in use we don't want to get shot out of the sky now do we." Tony responds back in his usual sarcastic nature. Steve nods as a response to Tony's statement and stands getting ready to get out of the jet.

"So how far away are we from the base?"

"About a mile. Not too far." Steve nods again as he heads to the back of the jet to get out once they land.

Natasha lands the jet and Steve is the first one to get out of the jet. The two still in the jet give each other a look. "I'm going to go talk to him." The lady of the two say, as she follows Steve off the jet. She has to run to catch up to where Steve is, he might as well running to get to the base.

"Hey Steve, slow down." Nat grabs his arm to stop him and turns Steve around. "What is wrong with you? You have been too quiet and out of it this entire time."

"What if he is in there! What if Bucky is there or worse what if that was the place. The place where they did all that awful stuff to him. Nat what am I going to do if he is there?!" Steve is practically having a panic attack, and firing off questions like bullets.

"Steve calm down! You need to breathe for a moment ok." Natasha grabs both of his arms and makes Steve look her in the eyes. She starts helping him with his breathing patterns and once she thinks he is calm enough she answers his questions.

"Ok, now that you are calm I can tell you for certain that Bucky isn't here. Why would he come back to the place where he is trying to escape from?" Steve makes a sound of agreement and Natasha continues talking. "Exactly, and Steve any place that is Hydra is going to have things that link back to the winter soldier so you need to calm down. And if for some god awful reason he is here you will be calm and collected. He is your best friend and if he needs more time then we will give him more time you hear me." Steve nods and takes a deep breath of air to steady his rapid heart.

Tony sees this whole interaction going on and he didn't realise how much Bucky's disappearance has been affecting Steve. 'Why wouldn't he come to me and talk? He knows that I have frequent panic attacks, doesn't he trust me?' Tony wipes those thoughts out of his head almost immediately. 'It's Steve of course he trust me."

"Come on you two! We got a Hydra Base to check out."  Steve and Nat look at one another and nod.

"Let's get this done." Steve mutters under his breath but Natasha could hear the comment.

As they see the base through the wintry forest Tony puts his helmet on and looks for some heat signatures. "Cap, I'm not picking up any heat signatures. This place looks pretty baren to me." Tony says as he looks around the camp once they reach it. Tony has to say that this is one of the smallest bases that he has been to so far.

"Ya well we need to check out that building." Steve says while looking at the building that looks newer than the rest of the broken buildings but it still looks abandoned.

"Ok calm down there soldier. Tony was just saying it looks clean."Nat says but that feeling comes back but stronger. She can tell that in only a few minutes that everyones lives are completely going to change. Once they get inside the building that Steve didn't take down it is a lot like the building that he and Natasha went to in the military base.

"So how are we going to tackle this Steve?" Steve looks around and figures out what he wants to do.

"Ok, Stark you cover downstairs, I'll cover this floor and Nat you cover upstairs. You said there was no heat signatures right?"

"Yep, none, zip, nada." Tony said right back to Steve.

"Than this should be easy, you both know what to do if you find something important correct?" Both Tony and Nat nod kinda laughing at how Steve is treating them like this is their first time doing this. Then everyone takes off into their designated area.

Tony goes down into the basement and notices how busty and dirty the place is."Wow, they really need a cleaner." while looking around. The basement has a hallway with two doors on the left and three on the right. Tony noticed that only one of the doors was closed.

"Jarvis."

"Yes Sir"

"Scan the room with the closed door for anything."

"Ofcourse Sir"

Tony waited patiently, not. He was irritated by how long it was taking for the room to be scanned. "How long does it take an AI to scan a room. I need to update Jarvis asap." He thought to himself.

"Sir the scan is complete..."

"Well, what is it."

"It is hard to explain Sir."

"Jarvis you are an AI it shouldn't be hard for you to do anything."

"Well sir I can't explain what is in the room. But there is nothing dangerous as I can tell."

Tony get frustrated that he didn't know what was in the room so he goes to open the door but it is locked. Tony sees that there is a fingerprint scanner for the door and questions what could be so special in the room. He just activates his reactors and blows down the door before walking into the room. As he looks around the dark room he notices how this room looks like a hospital room. There is a metal table on one side of the room and many surgical tools on a tray.

Then something catches his eyes, there is this pod tube looking thing. It is what he imagined Steve's pod to look like when he was given the serum, but smaller and a bigger window. Next to the pod is a heartbeat monitor on a computer screen, it shows a slow steady beat. 'Wait! There is a heartbeat!'

Tony rushes to the tube to look inside the small window to see what exactly he is looking at. What he sees truly shocked him to his core, in the tube is a girl that couldn't be older than 15 with dark brown hair and pale skin. She looks like she is sleeping but the way her hand is placed right underneath the glass could show a different story. 'Who is this girl?'

"Hey Steve, Nat." he says in a panicked voice.

"Yes Tony" Steve automaticky responds to Tony's call. He could hear the slight change in the Stark's voice.

"I found something you will wanna check out." Tony states while still looking at this girl. Tony look sover to the computer screen to see if there is any way to get the girl out safely and find out who she is.

"Ya boys, I think I found some too. I'll bring it down to you." Nat responds back, in Tony's time of finding this girl Nat found a file on project Takedown. She didn't have time to look into the box that had the name on it but she assumes it has to do with what Tony found. Steve ruses down to the basement as fast as he could, while Natasha takes her time because she didn't want anything to happen to the stuff in the box.

When Steve makes it into the room he automatically notices the tube with the girl in it. He then sees Tony typing away at a keyboard while paying very close attention to the screen.

"Stark what is this?"

"I don't know Steve! All i know is that she is alive and we need to get her out of there!"

"Boys you need to slow your roll."

Both the men look at natasha and the box that she carries in her arms. They book give each other a look then look back at Natasha.

"What's with the box?"

"I think it has to do with the girl you just found."

"Project Takedown. We never read any files after the fall that were titled Project Takedown."

"And that is why I think it has to do with this girl Steve."

Natasha opens the box and the first thing she sees in a file with the name 'Juliet Bucky Rogers" and a picture paperclipped to the file. It looks exactly like the girl that is frozen in the tube but what shocked her the most is when she opened the file and saw the parents name and birth date.

"Steve You'll wanna look at this."

---------------------------------

This will probably be the longest chapter of the entire story because of what happens in this chapter. I want you guys to have the whole story of how she was found instead of her just waking up in a new place with new people. Yes I left you guys on a cliff hanger! How do you guys think Steve will react? Do you think Tony will remember who she is once he sees that she looks like awake?

Please leave comments and vote, I love to hear your feedback!

Love,

Your Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...
80.7K 1.5K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...
95.3K 2.5K 22
⚠️THERE WILL BE NO SMUTT IN THIS STORY!⚠️ ⚠️20 CHAPTER STORY!⚠️ Steve always thought he lost his wife the same time he lost his friend Bucky but that...
5.6K 197 22
"After the baths and after the Dino-nuggets, and after they put the boys to sleep, Steve and Bucky collapsed into their own bed. Content with just be...