Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Drama is not coolโ˜น
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino ๐Ÿฅ—
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I got custody bitch ๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ฝSpooky special ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’€
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.
Alive and well

Thana of revenge

2.5K 57 60
By Raccoon-sauce

After all these years of searching, I've finally found the man I've been looking for. The one who helped create me, and the reason for my mother's demise. My hand had pierced the man's throat, but I knew it would take more to kill him.

Even being in his presents infuriated me to no end, but I had to stay calm and think. If I lost my cool, I would never be able to kill him, a god. "R-r" he choked.

"What are you saying you fool? You sound like an idiot!" I spat

"I-is that you, R-reina?" Unfortunately for me, I couldn't contain my self.

Wrath was serging throughout my body as my hand went deeper into his throat. "You bastard... How dare you?... How dare you... SPEAK HER NAME?!!!!"

Sixteen years earlier

"Momma! I found a spider! Can we use it to make cookies?" I say as I held a spider between my finger tips as it tried to free it's self from my grasp.

"Vera, put that down young lady!" My mother called back to me.

"...Okaay!" I say throwing the spider in a random direction.

I was four years old living with my mother in the woods alone. My mother had fled from society to protect me. I was born with inhuman gifts you see. My mother had been hunted like a dog souly because I existed. But I was oblivious to all that. She had vaguely told me what happened, but I never understood. "What have I told you? You cant eat spiders, they'll make you sick."

"But they look like chocolate chips! Just like in the book." I think my mother felt bad. She wasn't able to give me a normal life. "I'm sorry..."

"Hey now... I can give you something better than than that! How about Deer pie?"

"Oh!! Okay!" Deer pie. Sounds gross doesn't it? The only thing I could eat was meat. When I turened three, I started throwing up fruits and vegetables immediately. My mom thought that there would be a serious problem, but she realized that all I needed was meat. She realized when a rabid raccoon tried to attacked. My mother was scared I would get sick, but my immune system was stronger than an average humans.

I started to notice the differences between me and my mother. She couldn't fly, but I could, she couldn't breathe under water, but I could, when I got deep cuts it would heal perfectly within two days, and she couldn't do that. I was powerful, but I could still be killed, unlike my father.

As far as looks went, I almost looked exactly like my mom. Tanned skin and red hair. The only difference between us were the traits I got from my father. I had horns and red eyes. My mother made sure my hair grew long so I would look a little more like him.

My mother described my father in the best way possible. She would tell me how he looked and how he was sweet and caring. "Is daddy a prince?" I asked

My mother giggles. "Yes. Yes he is."

"When can I see him?"

"You'll see him soon."

"But how do you know?"

"I trust him. Do you know why I named you Vera?" I shook my head. "Your name means trust. You are made of trust."

"Oh! So I should trust daddy too. When I meet him, I can make deer pie all by my self for him. Then I'll show him my tree house."

I loved my mother and I waited for my father with her for too long. But I didn't tell my mother because I knew she loved him and would hate to hear that I lost trust.

My mother lost her life on My fith birthday. Some strangers I've never seen before came up to us. A man and a woman. "Ms. Harrington! Is this where you've been all these years? And with your little girl. She's gotten so big." The woman said

"Sorry. Do I know you? I think you have the wrong person.

"I'm pretty sure you remember us. We scared you off, remember?" the man smirks.

"Ryo." My mother whispers.

My mother tightens her grip on my hand. "Momma?" I question.

Rage quickly flashes across her face. "There's no way in hell you are taking my daughter." She says picking me up. "Close your eyes." She whispers to me. I obey

"We didn't here you. Speak up." The man said.

"I said GO TO HELL!!!" My mother yelled.

I then heard a gushing noise and a thump. "YOU BITCH!!" The man yells.

I could tell my mother started running with me in her arms. "Momma? What's wrong?"

"They are very very bad people." I then heard a loud bang and flinched. "Vera, hold on very tight to me ok? And keep your eyes closed." Just then I feel gravity pulling on my legs and a breeze on my head. my mother had jumped over something. I felt a jolt indicating we had landed

I then heard a shot and my mother grabbed my head as she fell to the ground groaning in pain. "Dammit!" She cried out.

"That axe you threw. I'm here to return it!" A man said. His foot steps crunched louder.

"Vera. Look at me." My mother says. I opened my eyes and saw my mother with tears streaming down her face.

"Momma!? What's wrong? Why are you bleeding? Did you hurt your self!?-" I began to cry.

"Listen Vera." she began. "I have to go away, and you won't be able to see me anymore. But I'll still be with you. You just can't see me anymore, or hear me, and I won't be able to hold you anymore and- I... I will love you even when I go away."

"No! You can't go! We have to stay and wait for daddy! If you're hurt you'll get better just like all the time"

"I'm sorry but it's really bad. But that isn't important right now. You need to fly away as fast as you can and never come back. It's not safe here anymore. You fly and hide as much as possible. Live in the water if you have to, but stay away from everyone who is like me. If you ever find daddy, tell him...I'm sorry that I couldn't see him again."

"No. No! Momma you'll get to see daddy!"

"I... Love you Vera... Now fly away..." My mother stayed limp beside me.

"Momma? Wake up. Wake up momma. You can't nap here! The bad person is coming! Wake up! You can't go to sleep now!"

"She's dead so shut up." A voice said. Before I could do anything an axe went straight into the back of my mother's head. "Seriously Reina. You had to have a kid with a freak, I was being nice when I turned the other cheek when you brought him in. Then you get knocked up by him? You shallow bitch. You could have chose anyone. You could have chose me, but you choose a freak."

"Mom-ma..." I uttered.

"Didn't I say she was dead?!! You disgusting little shit?"

"She won't wake up."

"SHE DEAD! SHE WILL SLEEP FOREVER!" I continued to stare at my mother's body. "Gross. You have your dad's eyes and horns."

"You made her sleep. Why did you do that? It wasn't nice. That was so mean."

"Shut the fuck up. Your next."

For the first time in life, I felt a knew feeling. A feeling I didn't like but couldn't understand. It was towards everyone who made my mother this way. this man in front of me...I wanted him not only to die, but to completely disappear.

I wanted to eat him.

And I did.

My mind went blank as I did it. All I remembered was him screaming.

After I was done, I had a disgusting taste in my mouth.

I went to my mother who had a sadend look on her face. Her once chocolate brown eyes now a dull hazel were wide open.

I closed her eyes and I rolled her on her back. Her favorite flower was purple freesias. I spent two hours collecting them. I came back to my mother's body and covered her body with them. "Maybe one day you'll wake up. The man said that you'll be sleep forever. You never told me how long forever was, so it must be a really long time. When forever is over when you wake up and you'll see the flowers I got you. I have to go now momma. I have to find some way to wake you up faster. I love you momma and I'll be back soon."

I went back to the tree house like home me and mother stayed in and packed a bag. I then flew in a random direction. High above the clouds. I was scared. I had never flown so high before and I was alone, thousands of feet off the ground. The blue sky slowly turned colors until the blistering sun was turned into the pale glistening moon. I began to become tired. I started to fly lower. It took at least an hour for me to see land. Instead of seeing lush flowers, trees, fields, with rivers and ponds, I saw tall glowing structures and moving metal things. It was so bright. I looked for a dark place and found it. I landed and the ground was harder than grass and leaves, the air was terrible and everything smelled gross.

for those past nights I ate rats and slept under stairwells. I wanted to talk to people but I couldn't tell who was bad and who wasn't.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked. I quickly turned my head. It was a boy who was a little shorter than me. "Are you lost?" I growl at the boy. "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you. My name's Gabriel. What's your name?" He asks.

"I don't want to tell you." I say turning away

"I won't tell anyone! I'm really good at keeping secrets."

"You promise?" the boy nods his head. "My name is Vera."

"Vera? I like that name. Why don't you want to tell anyone?"

"Bad people are coming for me. They made my momma sleep."

"But can't she just wake up?"

"The bad guy said she'll sleep forever. I don't know how long forever is."

"Vera forever doesn't stop. I think that person killed her."

"What? No. How do you know?"

"Papa and mama always kills people, but they only do that to bad guys! They don't hurt anyone else."

"So, Momma is... Gone?"

It was hard knowing I wouldn't see her anymore. I finally understood what she meant.

Gabriel took me to his "home" with a whole bunch of other kids, of different ages. They said I could stay as long as I did some work. "What's your name girl?" The man called papa asked.

"She doesn't have a name!" Gabriel blurts out.

"Hmm got any talents?" The man asked.

"Talents?" I tilted my head.

"What are you really good at?"

"I can fly."

"Is that supposed to be a joke?"

"No. I can show you." The man sat in his chair unamused.  My arms slowly morphed into my red wings. Everyone in the room gasped.

"WHAT A FREAK! HAHA! YOUR IN KID! But we can't just call you bird girl... Mama, what do you think we should call her?"

A woman emerged from the shadows. A stotic expression on her face. Her dull unforgiving violet eyes slowly met mine. "Thana is her name."

"Thana huh? Hun, doesn't that mean death?" The man questions

"I sense that as her past and what she is destined for." The woman says.

"Alright. As long as I'm not the one dying. Welcome to the family." My eyes light up with pure joy

Nine years later

I was fourteen years old and Gabriel was thirteen... At that age we were theives and we didn't pick pocket, we were robbing homes and banks in broad day light. Stealing artifacts and art pieces. Occasionally there would be cases where we had to get rid of someone. I left Gabriel to that. I didn't have the guts to take another life again. "You can't stay a baby forever." Gabriel said taking a bite out of a sandwich.

"Huh? What are even talking about. I'm older than you." I say slightly pushing him.

"Hey! Don't play like that. We're on top of a building." He shuffles back into place. "You haven't killed anyone."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Yeah, but you always ask me to do it instead. Yet you always act like you don't give a damn what happens to anyone."

"I give a damn what happens to you."

"That isn't the conversation we're having."

"I... Really don't want to talk about it."

Gabriel looks unimpressed. "Whatever... Hey Vera."

"Hmm."

"I love you"

"Ew"

"Say it back."

"No."

"Say it or I'll bite you"

"You bite me, I leave you here."

"...fair enough."

Gabriel was my best friend and he was young... To young. The life we lived ended his life to early.

We were supposed to talk about territory with another gang.

My hands were nailed down preventing me from flying. "I heard about a freak that could turn into a bird. Which one of you guys was it?" The leader spoke. Across from me was Gabriel holding onto consciousness. "My money says its the girl."

"It's... Me. Just let him...go home." I say in between breaths. 

"Don't listen to her... It's me." Gabriel hufs.

"WHAT THE HELL GABRIEL?!? TAKE THESE NAILS OFF! I'LL SHOW YOU IT'S ME!"

"She's trying to protect me. I'm the one you're after."

"Gabriel! Stop lying!"

I then hear two clicks. "The way I see it, you both disserve bullets in your throats. You steal from me and want to discuss territory? I'm wiping you all out." The man says pressing the pistals on our throats.

"NO! DON'T SHOOT HIM! I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING!"

"Sorry. I just don't believe you."

In an instant the guns went off. I cough up blood, trying to regain oxygen. But quickly look up to see Gabriel slumped forward. "Ga-briel?" I choke.

"So it was the girl!! Glad to know my beting is still good."

"You. You shot him."

"Yeah? I said I would. Did you not believe me?"

"I'll kill you..." I whisper.

"What was that? You'll kill us? You can beraly breath."

It was deja vu, just like all those years ago. A body of someone I knew and the people responsible, devowerd, leaving me with a disgusting metallic taste in my mouth.

I quickly run towards Gabriel ripping out all the nails. "Gabriel! I can save you! There's still time! Just give me a sign you're ok. Anything! Anything at all! Just please do something!" Nothing. "If I say I love you will you wake up!? Tell me please!" Still nothing. "Well I love you! I love you so much, and I'm sorry for being so mean sometimes and never saying it back! So you have to wake up and say it back, ok? OK!?... Gabriel!! GABRIEL!!!"

It was indeed deja vu, and I didn't like it.

For a while I blamed my self for what happened to my mother and Gabriel. But then the the reason my mother died was because she had a child with my father. He's the reason I exist. Because I exist the rival gang killed my best friend. Because of my dead beat of a father impregnating my mother and leaving she stayed in the woods raising a freak like me only to get killed because of it. I grew to hate my father. And for the rest of my childhood I spent it hunting him down. I thought I wouldn't find much on him. But apparently he matches an un identified creature referred to as pillar man. To the Aztecs they were gods and demons. The only way to defeat them was with a fighting technic called harmon and the sun's rays. Sounds like vampires to me. But how did my father live in sunlight? How do I live in sunlight? No matter. I'm just determined to find a way to kill him.

Present day.

There I was, free falling thousands of feet with my fingers in impaleing my father's neck. "Who... Are... You?" He chocked out.

"That doesn't matter. What does matter is that I will spend the next eternity figuring out how to kill you!" I shout sticking my fingers deeper into his throat.

I really thought I had the upper hand. I felt a power full kick to the head and blacked out.

If I had waited a little bit longer than maybe I would have been able to find out how to kill him...

"Girl... wake up..."

Whose voice was that?

"Girl...I said wake up..."

I felt cold liquid being thrown on me. I jolted up. after hyperventilating, I finally catch my breath. I was soaked in cold ice water. I looked up to see three figures. When my eyes adjusted and I was in a dimly lit room with torches. Three males, none of them were my father.  They were all tall built men. I kinda thought the one with the lip ring was cute. "Where... Where is he? The bastard with the long hair."

"What could you possibly want with master Kars?" The man with fluffy hair says."

"Cars? Like the Disney movie!? Are you kidding me?!" I began to laugh hysterically. "What's your name? Planes!??"

"Listen girl. We don't intend to be amused." He hissed.

"I suppose you're right. I definitely got distracted. How careless of me. My business with your master doesn't concern you. You all mean nothing to me. The only thing I care about is getting rid of him. I've never even heard of you guys. I've only ever heard of Kars, or whatever."

"It seems that we've never met, yet you want to kill me. May I ask why?"

I turn my head and look away in disgust. "Oh it's you... You mind looking away? Your eyes make me sick."

Instead of doing that he walks directly in front of me. I squats down to my height. And tilts his head. "You're like me, but weaker. Who exactly are you?"

"Wow. You are literally the only person alive who should know. Makes me hate you even more."

"You said you wanted to kill me? You can't. I'm immortal."

"Doesn't matter. Everything has an ending. Everything in this universe, no matter how great or how powerful will come to an end. You are apart of this universe. You will end too."

"...How about we make a deal?"

"What are you, stupid? I just said I wanted to kill you, and I still want to kill you."

"Help us find something and we'll help you find a way to kill me."

"Master Kars! You can't-" the one with the lip ring spoke

"Wamuu. I'm agreeing because I don't believe she'll find her answer." Kars responds.

I glare at the man.

"Fine. I'll take your deal, just so I can prove you wrong and watch you suffer."

"Very well than... What do we call you girl?"

"I'm not giving you my name."

"Don't be childish, give us something to call you."

"FINE! You may call me...Thana."

"Is that your name?"

"NO YOU IDIOT! I JUST SAID I WASN'T GOING TO TELL YOU MY NAME! OF COURSE IT'S NOT MY NAME! EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT YOUR MOUTH PISSES ME OFF MORE AND MORE!" Kars begans to chuckle. "Why the fuck are you laughing!?"

"You humor me." I growl. "We will leave at night fall. My comrades can't leave till then. Esidesi, come with me. Wamuu and Santana, stay and give...Thana... company

I huffed. I really didn't have the energy to argue anymore. And now I'm stuck with two strangers. No, I'm stuck with someone I hate more than anything. This is going to be one hell of a drag.

A/N (I tried my best on the drawing and as of right now that's the best I can do... Any who! This was published on a jojo friday! Yay! Hope u guys have a nice day/night)

Bye-bye~🐐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.3K 39
You know Kars didn't just spare Wamuu and Santana, he also sparred another. Though he knew not why? The two of them hated eachother. They were differ...
51.9K 1.6K 20
เผ„ ยฐ ๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ | ๐ŸŒŠ being in love is tough , right ? especially when in love with a girl who manages to fall in love your bes...
10.2K 410 35
You were living a normal life, when suddenly you found out that you- yes, you- had been selected by the Speedwagon Foundation to rehabilitate 11 vill...
412 49 24
My interpretation of the Pillar Men Origins