i. partner in crime | vkook

By nvmjeon

in which taehyung falls in love with a criminal jungkook. © nvmjeon 2020 warnings: murder, mafia themes, ro... More

playlist
1. daisies
3. you're nice
4. goodnight
5. dreaming
6. suspect
7. dainty hands
8. pink dress
9. train rides
10. midnight conversations
11. daejeon
12. fish cakes
13. pizza
14. purple skies
15. ten pm
16. princess
17. dimples
18. watermelons
19. cherry brown eyes
20. danger
21. crimson
22. sunny side up
23. french fries and milkshakes
24. escape plan
25. soft rap
26. letters
27. dress shirt
28. birthday cake
29. orange fanta
30. yogurt and bananas
31. good bye
32. a road trip
33. special criminal
34. donuts
35. black skyscrapers
36. cop car
37. secret
38. rain
39. vanilla
40. escapees
41. pain
42. no good for you
43. phone calls
44. thinkin bout you
45. stars
46. forest fires
47. polaroid
48. six feet under
49. blankets
50. memories

2. geochang

5K 193 39
By nvmjeon

jungkook held his little slip of paper with instructions on it in his hand, smoothing all the creases out from shoving it in his pocket. it had two things on it; name: hyo bogum and destination: geochang.

he rolled his eyes. u mean i'm rly gonna have to go around calling myself bogum eye-

the green hilly countryside was turning into a small-ish city and the pretty pastel paisley sky was turning into a hazy yellow setting sun beyond the trees. it felt like he was in the middle of nowhere. he felt like everyone's eyes were on him suspiciously, but he knew he they weren't. he was running away, but there wasn't anyone avidly chasing him. he guessed he just looked like a normal guy getting off the train in an ugly windbreaker and tennis shoes.

the road sign definitely said geochang. jungkook was used to seoul; not some yeehaw city town that the majority of the population was old farmers. he walked down the platform, everyone rushing by him in plaid shirts and high-waisted jeans, carrying paper bags full of groceries and happily chatting to each other. he was literally lost in amazement at how different everything was.

the air seemed clean and smooth, and even though it was getting dark outside, it still felt alive somehow. he smiled softly, crumpling the paper slip back into his pockets and ready to find somewhere to disappear to.

as much as he wanted to go in all the little bakeries and relax, he knew his face was also all over national tv and he was wanted for murder. so instead of running into someone who could have him arrested, he wandered down a street lit with fairy lights and small shops.

finally, a few steps away, he saw a softly and warmly lit bed n breakfast that was a few stories tall. sighing and pulling his mask over his face, he stepped in for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 6.7K 52
Au were Jungkook is in love with the flower boy Taehyung. visiting him everyday in silence. He havent spoken a word to him, he was scared to do so. B...
1.4M 74.6K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
85.6K 2.9K 14
Taehyung goes into a strip club and falls for a guy behind a Bunny mask. He decides that he wanted him and asks him out on a date.
2.6K 70 15
Without knowing Kim Taehyung falls in love with the love of his life unaware of his obsession for him and that he was stalked and now living with a p...