Teeth Jenlisa AU

By Kim-Chichu

Warning: Mature themes, strong language, violence. Jennie Kim, an English tutor from New Zealand, takes on a... More

First Day of School
The Body
A Terrible Flirt
The Hypnotist
Hunger
Forgotten
Crazy
Broken
Conflicted
She
Not an update but please read
Soulless
The President
In Motion
Sire
Initiation
Eternal Bond
Train Wreck
Election Day
Hunter/ed
Swings and Roundabouts
Teach Me
Bae Joohyun
Wooden Stakes & Heartbreak
Jennie vs Lisa
Freedom Is Another Word For Nothing Left To Lose
Slayer
Vampire
Serva Nos a Periculo, Serva Nos a Malo

Framed

6.2K 438 304
By Kim-Chichu

                                                                       (lyrics fit perfectly <3)

"So what do you think of our new mayor?" Lisa asked as she and Jennie both lay naked on the floor with a white fur rug over them that was supposed to be floor decoration and not a blanket. The black haired girl looked up at her TV that had been replaying Dara's victory speech all night, "I- um" she stuttered, she didn't even know it was election day, "I saw her at the school, I think she had some sort of argument with the Principal but honestly I've been distracted, I haven't paid much attention to the elections". "I think she's wonderful" Lisa said gleefully as she rolled over onto her front, leaning on her elbows while still under the rug. Jennie was also leaning on her elbows but the slayer was still on her back, "you do?" she asked. The Thai nodded with a smile, "mhm, I voted for her. She's definitely going to have a big impact on this town, and I'm really excited that I...uh we, get to be a part of it".

Jennie lay back down, resting her arms behind her head, "wow I never knew you were so into politics, I feel kinda ashamed, I'm your teacher and I literally know nothing about it" she laughed. "Of course you know about it, you can't escape it" the blonde replied looking down at the tutor who was looking back up at her, "sex, power, it's all politics Jen and everyone wants it". The New Zealander looked into her student's eyes and smiled, "so who has the power here?". Lisa smirked, "you tell me". Jennie leaned back up onto her elbows and leaned into Lisa's ear, "just remember one thing Manoban" she whispered, "I have the authority to give you a detention".

Lisa began to giggle, "Oh god you're not going to make me do lines are you?". "Yep" the tutor replied as she pulled the rug off herself and sat up, "I'm going to make you write 'Jennie is the best' 100 times". "Ugh kill me now" the Thai joked as she followed Jennie and got up off of the floor.

Jennie pulled a baggy grey hoody over herself and matching sweatpants as she got herself dressed but paused when she saw Lisa doing the same. "You can't wear that" she said referring to the Thai's school uniform, "it is soaking wet from the rain it'll make you sick". "Aww" Lisa groaned playfully, "but you love me in it". The black haired girl smirked and shook her head, "for the sake of not wanting to question my own moral ethics as your tutor we are going to pretend that isn't true". The blonde laughed and flirtatiously winked. "Come here" Jennie said as she took the uniform and placed it inside a heated airing cupboard to dry, "I'll get you something else to wear".

The slayer limped upstairs into her bedroom to find Lisa some clothes, she grabbed some blue denim shorts and a long t-shirt. 

"Here" she threw the clothes at the Thai as she re-entered her living room, "they're not the warmest but they'll do until your uniform has dried". Lisa placed the shorts down on the table before pulling the t-shirt over her, the hem hanging only a little down the top of her thighs. "Oh wow" Jennie gasped with her mouth practically hanging open. "What?" the Thai asked curiously. "Nothing I-uh...I'm just surprised at how sexy you look in that" the New Zealander replied. Lisa walked over to Jennie and draped her arms over the shorter girl's shoulders, "you, a teacher, are getting turned on at the sight of one of your students wearing nothing but one of your t-shirts after having your way with them...you are such a perv". Jennie started to giggle as she pushed Lisa away, "shut up you are a grown-ass adult" she playfully slapped the Thai's arm, "stop trying to make me feel gross". 

The blonde got down on her knees in front of the tutor submissively, "true I am an adult but I can pretend I'm not if that would make you happy Miss Kim". "Lisa!" Jennie yelled in shock trying not to laugh, "you behave yourself right now or you'll be doing those lines sooner than you think". The Thai giggled mischievously as she got up onto her feet. The tutor made her way into the kitchen, "when your clothes have dried I'll drive you home, I don't want you walking the streets on your own at night it's too dangerous". Lisa's eyes widened, "um that's sweet Jen but not necessary I'm fine on my own the baddies don't frighten me" she couldn't tell Jennie she lived in a big old castle in the middle of a graveyard, and she wouldn't get away with stopping at any random person's house in case the tutor insisted on waiting for her to go inside. Jennie wasn't prepared to take no for an answer though, especially not after what happened to Bobby, "Lis I'm not offering I'm telling, I'm driving you home tonight no arguments". 

The Thai was starting to lose her cool, what was she going to do, "Jen seriously I-". "Do you want something to eat" the teacher interrupted, "I can make us a snack?". "Um sure" the blonde replied hoping to distract the other girl, "got anything sugary and unhealthy?". Jennie smiled, "of course, what you are you feeling, chocolatey unhealthy or gummy unhealthy". "Hey if it makes you hyper and gives you diabetes then I'll eat it" Lisa joked as she walked over to the window looking out into the street casually. Jennie giggled, "we have that in common, I'll pretty much eat anyth- wait...are we having a conversation?". Lisa turned her head towards the kitchen, "what? No, of course not...well maybe slightly". The black haired girl opened her fridge door and looked inside, "seriously I think this is the most we have spoken ever". 

"I guess you're right" Lisa replied as she turned back towards the window, "we are usually more about the physical stuff" as the Thai looked outside she saw a large van and two support cars pull up a little way down the street, out of the three vehicles a group of both men and women got out carrying crossbows, holding chains and handcuffs and dressed in all black. Vampire hunters. "Oh fuck" she gasped, "they must have tracked me down and followed me here" she whispered under her breath. "Shit, shit, shit" she uttered as she pulled away from the window quickly, there was too many to fight alone she doubted she could take them all and even if she could she would be exposed as a vampire in front of Jennie, she had to leave now and the tutor had to come with her or she'd find out the truth. 

"Jen we've got to go now" the Thai said as she suddenly appeared in the kitchen making the tutor jump.  "What?" the other girl replied with confusion, "what's the matter?". "There's a gang outside and they're headed here, they're probably going to rob us or kill us or something we need to sneak out the back and run" the blonde said with panic evident in her voice. "What the hell are you talking about?" Jennie asked as she headed towards the window to look outside. The slayer's heart stopped, it was the Order and they were clearly mounting a raid, they didn't turn up to a slayer's home in force and armed like this unless they were making an arrest. Jennie quickly grabbed her phone from the table that she had switched off earlier that night, a rush of notifications began to spam her phone, missed calls, text messages and a general alert for all members of the Order that an arrest warrant had been issued for Jennie Kim. "Murder?" she whispered under her breath with watery eyes as she read the messages, "what the fuck is going on".

"Jennie we have to leave now!" the Thai yelled. The slayer nodded and quickly stuffed her phone into her pocket, "there's a low fence at the end of my backyard, we can hop over that". The two girls gasped as they heard someone trying to force open the front door. "Now, hurry!" Jennie said as she grabbed Lisa's hand pulling them both out of the backdoor and across the yard.

"Captain" a man called as he made his way downstairs and into the living room, "she isn't here". Tiffany sighed in frustration as she lifted her phone to her ear, "where the hell is she Chaeyoung?". "I don't know I swear" the Australian pleaded over the phone, "maybe she is still out?". Tiffany hung up the phone and punched the wall in anger, "Jennie's car is still outside she can't have got far search the area". "Yes Captain". 

"Where are we going?" Lisa asked as she'd been following Jennie for a good 30 minutes or so. "To an old factory not far from here, it's empty and dark we can hide there till we figure out what to do next" the slayer replied eerily calmly. Lisa nodded in agreement, she couldn't risk leading the hunters back to the castle so she had to be sure she wasn't being followed before telling the clan.

 It was clear that both girls obviously had something to hide seen as neither of them were behaving as any normal person would in this kind of situation but they were both too worried about themselves to even notice. 

"Wow you take me to the nicest places" Lisa joked as she walked around the lower floor of the factory, it was full of dusty machinery that hadn't been in use for a long time. Jennie sighed "look I'm sorry but we just needed somewhere that's safe and empty to plan our next move". The Thai walked behind the stressed tutor wrapping her arms around her waist, "shh relax Jen I was joking, we lost them you can calm down now" she whispered softly into the other's ear, not taking things seriously in true Lisa fashion, "we're alone with nothing to do but each other" she continued as she ran her tongue up Jennie's neck to her jawline. "Lisa" the slayer muttered breathily finding it almost impossible to resist the blonde, "I-...I have to make a phone call just give me a minute ok?". 

Lisa sighed and nodded, "sure I'll go check out upstairs and see if any kids have stashed alcohol up there or something". The Thai would learn a lot if she hid behind the door and eavesdropped on Jennie's conversation however being the egocentric demonic child that she was she rarely saw passed her own existence and so went searching for alcohol like she said. 

Jennie waited till she heard footsteps heading upstairs and then quickly dialled Chaeyoung's number hoping that the Australian would be alone.

"Jennie?! Oh my God where are you?" her best friend said with near hysteria.

"I'm...somewhere. I'm safe don't worry" she replied.

"Jen, babe what the hell has happened".

"I didn't kill anyone Rosie I swear on my life, I didn't kill anyone you have to believe me" Jennie pleaded emotionally.

"I do believe you but this is bad Jennie, the girl who died was stabbed in the heart with your stake and she was a student of yours"

"What?! My stake...my student? I- Chaeng please I don't know what's going on...wait- Namjoon, it was Namjoon he is setting me up! He tricked me into meeting him but he wasn't there" the slayer was trying her best to stay quiet and calm but it was difficult, thankfully Lisa was still messing around on the higher levels. 

"Jennie you need to come back to HQ and explain all this to the Order".

"I can't, I'll be arrested and put on trial again, I didn't do anything Chaeyoung I don't deserve to be treated like a criminal".

"I understand that you're scared and that this is unfair but you are making this so much worse by hiding. Innocent people don't run Jen, the sooner you come back the sooner this can be sorted. It will look better on you if you hand yourself in" the Australian tried pleading with the runaway slayer's common sense.

"I- I have to go" Jennie put the phone down as soon as she heard Lisa approaching the lower level. 

The Thai emerged holding a large circular saw blade used in machinery to cut through tree trunks, "jeez if you threw this hard enough like a frisbee I bet it would cut someone in half" she laughed cruelly, she quickly dropped the smile from her face when she saw the look of concern and panic on Jennie's face, "not that I would of course..." she cleared her throat and put the blade down. The slayer barely even heard what Lisa had said in truth, her thoughts more occupied by the dire situation she was in with the Order. 

"Lis, I'm in real bad trouble and I don't know what to do" the black haired girl said while trying her hardest not to cry. "Worse than nearly being attacked by a gang?" the Thai replied. Jennie couldn't tell the truth although she really wanted to, "it's work". Lisa raised an eyebrow, "the school?". "Uh yeah...my bosses think I did something bad that I didn't do and they want me to go in and talk about it but it's serious and I feel like I'm being persecuted for previous mistakes that weren't even my fault and I-" she paused as she felt a finger against her lips. "Shhh it's ok" the blonde whispered softly before snaking her arms around the slayer's waist again, "fuck them, you're better than all of them anyway and you can do what you want, if they're causing you shit then cause them shit back, or better yet point me to who is giving you problems and I promise I'll make life real difficult for them".

Lisa's philosophy was exactly why she was the worst person Jennie could be with right now, a vampire lacks the empathy to be able to give good advice and for a creature that can live forever, a human work problem is one of the most insignificant things in the world. However the slayer was incredibly vulnerable, scared, desperate and the most lonely she had ever felt in her life. 

Jennie closed her eyes as the blonde embraced her, "I feel like you're all I have right now". Lisa placed a hand on the back of the slayer's head, burying her fingers under the shiny, black hair, "I'm all you need. I don't have to be home for a while, lets have some fun while we're all alone" she whispered gently before softly kissing her. Jennie knew she should leave right now, go to HQ and hand herself in, Chaeyoung was right the longer she ran the worse she was making this for herself but why wasn't her best friend fighting for her? Why was she constantly under so much scrutiny. Lisa was the only person on her side. She should leave but as the Thai said. Fuck them. 

The slayer suddenly grabbed Lisa's face with both hands and began to kiss her back roughly and passionately. The vampire smiled arrogantly in between kisses as she slipped her tongue into the other girl's mouth, she thought that this was all evidence of her powers working perfectly, but that wasn't what was going on. While Lisa thought that Jennie was falling under her enthrallment, the truth was much more sinister and much more tragic. 

Jennie was falling in love. 

 Chaeyoung sat at the large wooden oval table at the Order HQ that had been set up near the centre of town, she was frantically texting and calling her friend but was receiving no further contact since their brief phone call earlier. The emotional Aussie practically leapt out of her chair when the door opened and her commanding officer, Tiffany, walked in. "Unnie she didn't do this, I know she's been unstable recently and making a lot of mistakes but Jennie isn't a murderer!". 

Tiffany sat at the edge of the table and signalled for Rosé to return to her seat, "Chaeng, whatever you feel towards Jennie, love, loyalty, whatever. You have to put it to one side and look at the facts. Jennie is our only suspect. We have a murdered girl, Young Ha Soo or Yves as her friends call her, a student of the suspect's class. She knows the victim. The cause of death appears to be sharp force trauma to the heart, the injuries look consistent with that of a wooden stake and a blooded wooden stake was found near the victim. The DNA results from the blood on the stake and from the victim haven't come back yet but what we have found on the stake is Jennie's ID number and the only set of finger prints on the weapon are hers. We also have eye witnesses and security camera footage proving that Jennie has been out tonight pursuing someone in a hooded jacket despite being suspended from active duty. If you didn't know Jennie personally and only had these facts to look at, what would you think?".   

"It was Namjoon. I'm sure of it" the younger girl replied, refusing to concede to her superior's logic for even one second. "Chaeyoung" Tiffany sighed. "No listen to me" Rosé protested, raising her voice which she very rarely did and especially not to a superior officer, "that camera footage of Jennie will be time stamped right? Which means if we can prove this girl was murdered within the same time frame that Jen appears on camera then it will prove her innocence. Jennie told me not to tell you but it was Namjoon that attacked her in the carpark, she was unconscious when Lisa found her so Namjoon could have stolen her stake from her at any time and he was the reason she was out tonight he set her up. The only thing Jen is guilty of is breaching the conditions of her suspension which last time I checked was just a fine and a telling off, it certainly isn't arrest worthy!". 

"Chaeng please will you li-" the captain was soon cut off. The Australian rose to her feet again and banged her hands down against the table in frustration, "this is totally unfair, Jennie isn't the only suspect she's just the only one the Order have because they can't be bothered to investigate anyone else. It's easier just to blame it on Jennie Kim and it's total bullshit! You could be out looking at the other angles but you're not!". Tiffany sighed again deeply as she ran her hands down her face, "you have to understand the Order's position on this, why would they spend time and resources looking for other suspects when the evidence against Jennie is so damning? Her behaviour recently has been erratic, she's been reckless, there's evidence against her and she's killed someone before and currently on the loose and resisting arrest. Jennie is a wanted fugitive and capturing her has to be our main priority right now, both for us and her own sakes. There's only one thing on earth more dangerous than a vampire and that's a rogue slayer". 

Rosé wasn't calming down, she had never doubted for even one second that her best friend was innocent and she wasn't about to let her be thrown under the bus just so the Order could protect its own reputation, "Tiffany I love and respect you but that is crap and you know it. If this was a regular court of law the so called evidence against Jennie wouldn't be enough to get a conviction. Yes she has killed an innocent before but it was a total accident and the Order even said so themselves during her trial so it can't be used against her now that's completely unfair. As for the murder, her stake was used but that is it, unless you can find any evidence that puts Jennie at the scene then this whole case against her can and should be thrown away. I can prove she's innocent, give me a task force to track and capture Namjoon and force a confession from him". 

The captain shook her head, "the word of a vampire would never be taken seriously by anyone in the Order, they can't be trusted. Besides we all know a vampire will say just about anything when you have a stake held against their chest. You'll have to find tangible evidence that's stronger or as strong as the stuff they already have against Jennie". Rosé's eyes brightened a little, "so you'll let me investigate?". "I can ask the Order to allow you but I can't promise they'll say yes. There's people up above me that have wanted an excuse to get Jennie off the team for a while" the elder replied. Tiffany had earned an enormous amount of respect within the Order so the Australian prayed that someone with authority would listen to the captain.

"I firmly believe Jennie is innocent" Chaeyoung said as Tiffany opened the door to leave the room, "and I know you believe it too, I can see it in your eyes". The captain paused slightly and then left without saying anything, closing the door behind her. 

"Sandara, Queen Sandara!" Lisa yelled as she burst through the doors of the Mayor's office in the town hall. The town hall had already seen a dramatic make-over in the short hours the vampire Queen had been elected mayor, all the windows were now blacked out and covered up so no sunlight could get in, every worker in the building was now either a vampire themselves or a mindless slave under Dara's enthrallment. This building now looked and felt less like a centre of politics, the place of Office but instead a fortress of terror and a shuddering sight for anyone who looked at it. Blood stained the walls where previous occupants of the building had been brutally murdered, bodies still lay where they were butchered by the invading vampires.

"Lisa" the Queen said warmly and brightly with a smile as one of her youngest clan members entered her office, "I'd think you were here to congratulate me but you appear to be in some distress" she said calmly. "Of course! Congratulations unnie I was going to anyway it's just I uh" the Thai stuttered, nervous around her leader. Dara smiled again, "relax child, what's the problem?". Lisa puffed her cheeks out and composed herself, "I was nearly attacked by vampire slayers today, they must have followed me somehow". "Where was this?" the Queen asked. "I was at my English tutor's house, I'm kind of screwing her. Anyway I saw them out of the window and ran before they found me, they didn't see me". Sandara raised an eyebrow slightly, "your tutor? The pretty girl with the black hair? Her face was familiar to me, I'm sure I've seen her before but I can't place it" she turned to Heechul who was standing beside her desk, "don't you just hate it when that happens?". 

Lisa was confused, Dara seemed more concerned about remembering where she saw someone before than the fact vampire hunters are in town, "um unnie? About the slayers?" she said cautiously. "Right of course" the mayor responded, clicking her fingers as she focussed her mind back on topic, "thank you for bringing this to my attention Lisa. You have been doing excellent work recently and believe me it hasn't gone unnoticed, keep it up. Now run along home, the sun will be up in an hour". The Thai nodded and bowed respectfully before her Queen before quickly heading back to the castle.

Dara sat back in her chair and turned to Heechul again, "so, the Order have arrived in Yes-Seong", she raised her wine glass, that contained blood rather than alcohol, to her lips and grinned, "things just got interesting". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 8.7K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
57.9K 2.5K 13
THE VAMPIRE'S MATE一JENLISA ┃ GP! "I, Lalisa Manoban, daughter of the current Vampire Lord and the next Lord for the throne forbid anything any single...
16K 313 19
This story is set in Korea. A tall girl named Lalisa, a serial killer who kills individuals who are wrongdoing. A girl named Jennie, a detective who...
92.4K 2.7K 26
Jennie is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't have. At a very young age, her mother died, and sh...