stardust āœ§ carol danvers āœ“

By -spideykooks

ā šˆ šŠš„šš“ šˆš“ š€ š’š„š‚š‘š„š“ š…šŽš‘ š€ š‘š„š€š’šŽš, š•š„š‘š’ āž your hands coated in stardust, gleaming... More

š’š“š€š‘šƒš”š’š“.
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„.
ā”ā” chapter one.
ā”ā” chapter two.
ā”ā” chapter three.
ā”ā” chapter four.
ā”ā” chapter five.
ā”ā” chapter seven.
ā”ā” chapter eight.
ā”ā” chapter nine.
ā”ā” chapter ten.
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„.

ā”ā” chapter six.

1.6K 84 1
By -spideykooks

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝐌𝐀𝐑-𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐋 ❞

ILEANA SITS quietly in the vehicle, staring at the scar lining the skin of her left hand. A simple scar gave away her disguise. Talos notices the disappointed look on Ileana's face, sighing to himself. He turns back to look at her, handing a brown fast food bag and a soda cup to her.

"I think you need a drink and some food." Talos said. Ileana glares at him, taking the bag of food and soda cup. Pulling out french fries from the bag, popping them into her mouth. The salty snack taming her current hunger. She pulls out a burger, devouring the meal. Ileana did not realise how hungry she really was.

"That placated your hunger for the time being." Talos said. Ileana feels relived after eating, sipping on the straw of soda. It still didn't manage to take away the doubt in her mind.

"What if she does not believe us?" Ileana asked.

"You made it clear to me that she would." Talos said.

"I don't think I even know her that well anymore." she sighed.

"Well I trust your judgement so I believe she will believe us. Her memories are slowly returning to her. She will soon know where her loyalties lie." Ileana hoped for this to turn out true.

"Norex, do you have the black box?" Talos asked.

"Yes." the Skrull male replied. It was time for Vers to learn the truth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT WAS EASY for the three Skrulls to enter the residence of Maria Rambeau. Ileana rolls her eyes, once she sees Talos sipping casually on the straw of his soda. Ileana peaked around the corner, to see Vers confronting a neighbour of Maria's. The blonde was expecting the man to be Talos in disguise. Talos couldn't help but chuckle, walking forward.

"You should be more kinder to your neighbours." Talos said, sipping on his soda once again. Ileana grew annoyed by this, grabbing the soda cup from his hands. He looks back her, astonished by her actions only for Ileana to return an unamused face.

"Give one reason why I shouldn't bust a cap in your Skrull brains." Fury aims his gun at the both of them.

"Look I'm sorry for impersonating your boss but I'm here in my real form before you, at the request of my second in command." Talos stares at Ileana. Vers eyes turns her direction to the Skrull woman standing next to Talos.

"It's funny how I never imagined a Skrull to want to impersonate a Kree." Vers said.

"I had my reasons." Ileana spoke, staring at her green hands. Maria Rambeau stares out of the window, noticing a woman exactly like her with her daughter.

"Oh my god." she says in fear.

"We're not going to hurt your daughter." Ileana reassures her.

"We're here to talk." Talos said.

"Last time we wanted to talk, I was hanging upside down by my ankles." Vers remarked.

"We have the truth. About you. About Lawson. About the flight test crash." Ileana said.

"I don't believe you." Vers scornfully looked at her.

"We have an audio recording from P.E.G.A.S.U.S. of you from the crash six years ago. On a device I believe you call a black box." Talos informs them.

"They told me it was destroyed." Maria said.

"Well I have my ways of getting what I want." Talos said.

"I don't believe you." Vers responded. Ileana walked forward, feeling Fury's gun pointed directly at her.

"Look, I am the last person you would want to talk to but we really need your help. There's more to Lawson than you know and you're the only person capable of helping us." Ileana said. She could see there was compassion for her still hidden Vers' eyes.

"Call of your buddy outside and then I'll do as you say." Vers said.

"Deal." Ileana agreed without doubt. Talos flinches backwards, Ileana looking back to see Talos frightened by Goose. Fury started confused at Talos' fear of the cat. Vers grabs the cat, forcing Talos to stand back.

"I'm surprised that this does not work on you." Vers spoke to Ileana.

"I've had one of those creatures." Ileana added. It was the first time she held a civil sort of conversation with Vers after revealing her true identity back on Torfa.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

ILEANA HANDS Maria the CD of the audio recording, as she places it into the CD drive. The six individuals in the room huddled around the space, waiting for the CD to completely load. Norex glances over at Ileana, a look of annoyance on his face. She glares at him for being impatient, as the Skrull man looks away from her.

The CD completes its loading time, with the CD player application popping up on the computer monitor. The room is filled with the voice belonging to a woman. This seemed to belong to Dr Wendy Lawson. Soon Vers' voice appears in the recording as well. Lawson calls out coordinates for Vers' to follow. The two females talk about where they were going, with Lawson stating that they were going to a laboratory. The conversation turns south as they were ambushed by enemies. Ileana looks towards Vers' direction, seeing the discomfort on her face. She was remembering the events of the crash.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

ALL OF HER MEMORIES on that day flashes before her eyes once hearing the audio recording. She remembers flying the plane for Lawson. She remembers being attacked by another plane. She remembers crashing onto the ground. She remembers seeing the blue blood seeping from the cut along Lawson's face. She heard the real name belonging to woman she knew as Lawson. Her name was Mar-Vell.

She remembers Mar-Vell trying to sit up, raising her Kree pistol to blow up the energy core of P.E.G.A.S.U.S. However, Mar-Vell slumps backwards as a projectile of heat burns through her body. She did not know what to do, grabbing Mar-Vell's pistol, aiming it at the direction the gun projectile came from. Emerging from the smoke, she did not realise it was his face she expected to see.

Yon-Rogg.

The next image flashing through her mind was ripping a whole into the energy core with the pistol. The energy seeping from the core binds with her body. She remembers everything. Everything she once knew was a lie. She knows the truth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

UNEDITED

▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUTHOR'S NOTE
13 / 08 / 2019

okay so i know i said i was posting again yesterday but i ended up feeling unwell. so expect three chapters today! i can definitely promise you that the story will be done by tomorrow. thank you all for the love for the story! i hope you support my future stories as well!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.9K 35
šƒš„š•šˆš‹ š–šˆš“š‡šˆš| āI can't control myself. You need to go away, before I hurt you.āž ...
34.9K 1.2K 19
SATELLITES. ā you didn't think you were beautiful because your eyeswere brown and not blue because your hair was the night sky instead of the sun bu...
6K 134 13
"I TRUST you Yon..."