Hetalia Boyfriend Scenarios

Av EnglandIceland

Hey! This is a co-op Hetalia Boyfriend Scenarios book written by England (Me the writer) and Iceland (The Edi... Mer

How You Meet (Allies)
How You Meet (Axis)
How You Meet (Nordics)
You Meet Again (Allies)
You Meet Again (Axis)
You Meet Again (Nordics)
He Acts Weird (Allies)
He Acts Weird (Axis)
He Acts Weird (Nordics)
Confession/Asking You Out (Allies)
Confession/Asking You Out (Axis)
Confession/Asking You Out (Nordics)
First Date/First Kiss (Allies)
First Date/First Kiss (Axis)
First Date/First Kiss (Nordics)
Nicknames (Allies)
Nicknames (Axis)
Nicknames (Nordics)
He Tells You He's a Country (Allies)
He Tells You He's a Country (Axis)
He Tells You He's a Country (Nordics)
You're Sick (Allies)
You're Sick (Axis)
You're Sick (Nordics)
Your Phobia (Allies)
Your Phobia (Axis)
Your Phobia (Nordics)
He Tries to Prank/Scare You (Allies)
He Tries to Prank/Scare You (Axis)
He Tries To Prank/Scare You (Nordics)
You Prank/Scare Him back (Allies)
You Prank/Scare Him Back (Axis)
You Prank/Scare Him Back (Nordics)
1K Special!
He Calls/Texts You At School (Allies)
He Calls/Texts You at School (Axis)
He Texts/Calls You at School (Nordics)
He Gets Jealous (Allies)
He Gets Jealous (Axis)
He Gets Jealous (Nordics)
You Want His Attention (Allies)
We Got Tagged!
You Want His Attention (Nordics)
Tagged Again
He Visits/Picks Up You At School (Allies)
He Visits/Picks Up You At School (Axis)
He Visits/Picks Up You At School (Nordics)
You Both Get Transported Into A Disney Movie (Allies)

You Want His Attention (Axis)

2.2K 41 11
Av EnglandIceland

Germany/Ludwig

"*Poke*"

"..."

"*Poke*"

"..."

"*Poke*"

"..."

"*Poke*"

"Mein Gott Leibe! Vould jou stop!?" Ludwig shouted at you, extremely frustrated by your repetitive actions.

"But I'm bored!" You whined, kneeing beside his office chair.

You were in his office, bored as you tried to make him do something with you while he tried to complete his paperwork.

"Go do zomething elze, I'm buzy." Ludwig said disseminating you, making you frown.

"You can do your paperwork later." You insisted, trying to pull Ludwig out of his seat by his arm.

"I have to complete it by tomorrow zo go away." He told you, getting out of your grip and continuing his paperwork as well as ignoring you.

You pouted before continuing to poke him.

"*Poke*"

"Vhat ze hell are jou doing?" Ludwig asked a bit confused while becoming very annoyed, but you gave him no reply.

"*Poke*"

"Leibe?" He asked, confused by your silence as you kept your frown on your face without any response .

"*Poke*"

"Can jou zay zomething?"

"*Poke*"

"If I ztop my paperwork than vould you talk?!" Ludwig shouted, making you smile widely and drag him out of his office.

"I knew you would come around!" You yelled ecstatically.

"Vhat?!" Ludwig asked, confused as he stumbled to keep up with your small figure dragging him around.

"Gilbert said if I annoy you enough, then you would do anything." You said with a big smile on your face.

"VHAT?!"

North Italy/Feliciano

It was like an invisible war, you started from a distance, staring at each other. You wouldn't have minded what he was doing, but he had been doing it for an hour now without giving you the slightest amount of attention.

You couldn't believe how stupid it was, but you wanted his attention. What could be this awful attention stealing t-thing!?

A cat, an adorable fluffy tabby that you would love to cuddle in bed with was taking the attention of your much more adorable Italian.

At first, you thought it was cute, but when you tried to get Feli to do something with you, he just brushed you off and said 'Later bella~'.

"Feli, would you like to do something?" You asked, having one last attempt of getting his attention.

"Maybe later Bella~" He said continuing to pet the cat.

"Please." You begged, but he ignored you or just didn't hear you, you slightly stared at the cat which grabbed its attention.

Surprisingly, the cat started to walk towards you and signal for you to pet it, which you gladly did. It was so soft that it felt like heaven. You picked up the cat and made it look at you in the eye, which made you think of a devilish plan.

"How about we cook some pasta together." You asked the cat, it didn't give you a reply but you took its silence as a yes, so you took the cat with you towards Feli kitchen.

"Hey-a Bella wait-a for me!" Feli called out to you but you just smirked and walked along with the cat like a boss which probably confused the cat a lot.

Japan/Kiku

You were over at Kiku's house making him some tea for no particular reason, other than you just felt like it.

When you were done, you placed the pot along with two cups on a circular brown tray before walking into Kiku's living room to deliver him the tea.

"Hey Kiku, do you want some tea." You asked while putting down the tray on his coffee table, but he didn't answer. He looked like he was too invested in the manga he was reading to even notice your presence.

"Hey Kiku, you alive?" You asked, waving your hand in front of his eyes, but he simply gave you a little hum in reply.

"Alright, if that's how you're going to play it." You say before pulling Kiku into a tight bear hug.

"(Y-Y/N)-chan?!" Kiku shrieked, so flustered that he even dropped his manga on the floor.

"So now you notice me?" You say, smirking evilly while tightening your hug on him.

"P-Personar s-space." He choked out, starting to feel nauseous.

"Now what have you learnt?" You ask but he was unable to give you an answer. You sighed before loosening your grip slightly, allowing Kiku to breathe.

"Now what have you learnt?" You asked again.

"T-to n-not i-ignore you." He quietly whispered.

"Good." You say letting him go, he quickly gathered his breath like he just ran a marathon.

"Alright now, let's have some tea." You said smiling innocently like nothing had happened. You were too distracted from pouring the tea to even realise Kiku slightly whisper something behind your back.

"I'm getting to ord (old) for this."

South Italy/Romano

You finally had enough time to help Lovino 'politely take' aka. infiltrate the tomato bastard's tomato garden, which you surprisingly didn't forget about for once.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" You nervously ask as Lovino was about to jump the fence, but he plainly ignored you before getting a run-up and somehow managing to jump over the tall fence.

You sighed before attempting to do the same, but failing horribly. It took you a few minutes, but you finally managed to get over, however, not without falling flat on your face once you got over.

As you grudgingly got up and patted the dust off your clothes, you saw that Lovino was already 'politely taking' a handful of the tomato bastard's tomatoes.

"Hey Lovino, what should I do?" You ask him, but once again ignored you and continued to grab more tomatoes.

You sighed before reluctantly grabbing a tomato, then smashing it onto his face.

"What the hell ragazza?!" He asked, wiping some of the crushed tomatoes off his face while looking at you with a mad expression.

"I was trying to get your attention..." You nervously responded.

"Why-a would you-a do that?!" He asked raising his voice.

"It worked, didn't it? Besides, you kept ignoring me." You said looking down, a little sad.

Lovino was about to shout something back but was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Is anyone there?" You heard a man with a Spanish accent.

"Crap," Lovino mumbled under his voice before picking you up bridal style along with his bag of stolen tomatoes.

He quickly ran towards the fence and surprisingly jumped it only by a little bit, as he ran you just stayed silent feeling a little guilty, but also not.

"You are-a going to get it ragazza." Lovino said madly with slight mischief hinted in his voice.

"R-right." You said, feeling your face heat up.

Prussia/Gilbert

It had been a hard and difficult week for you at your university, so Gilbert decided to take you out to the bar for you to relieve some of your stress.

You were excited to have a break and relax with Gilbert, but you were barely able to catch his attention at all. Why? Because Gilbert accidentally doubled booked on you with his friends Antonio and Francis. They apparently called themselves the Bad Touch Trio, which you thought was a cool name, but you didn't think too much of it.

(Okay quick authors note but did you know that for a while I thought that the Bad Touch Trio was the Bird Tree Trio because my friend first told me about them, but said it way to fast for me to properly hear. Also when typing Bad I accidentally typed Dab.)

You frowned as you saw Gilbert laugh with his signature laugh as he took another sip/gulp of beer with his friends.

"Hey Gilbert, can I talk to you?" You asked, interrupting their current conversation.

"Later, Birdie." He said brushing you off, not even bothering to take a glance at you.

"Could talk to you now?" You asked a little more tense.

"Later." He said once again.

You sighed before returning to your seat and sadly looking at the group, feeling left out and alone.

Though your sadness didn't go unnoticed, because Antonio seemed to notice your behaviour and told Gilbert.

"Hey amigo, I think you should go talk to the chica." He said pointing to your sulking figure taking another drink of water.

Gilbert finally seemed to notice, and went towards you smirking, making you quite confused.

"Why the hell are you smirking like an idiot?" You asked curiously.

"Because I know that jou really vant me now." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah no." You bluntly say in reply.

"ZHEN VHY ELSE VOULD YOU WANT MY ATTENTION?!" He asked genuinely confused, but you just smirked before taking another sip, leaving him even more confused.

Words: 1446

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

8.8K 98 85
This is my first time attempting something like this so don't expect it to be top-tier like other Hetalia bf scenarios. I am currently only doing the...
3.6K 40 12
reupload of mxchuy's hetalia boyfriend scenarios
149K 6.1K 148
How does a curious, world traveling, demisexual end up in a polyamorous relationship with a trio of lustful vampires? It starts with a broken down ca...
676K 22.9K 39
{COMPLETED} While at the beach over summer vacation, you run into a bunch of cute boys. There's one problem though, they all think it's love at first...