Spiders Mark [discontinued]

By luna_renn

Jade Rose lived a peaceful life with his family. There was only one danger and that was they lived on the out... More

Loss
bank robbery
Upgrade
Discover
The beginning
Beacon
Beacon pt.2
Diffrence
Dying star
Unusual snow
Snow fall
Speacial surprise
On the other side
A talk before the trip
forever fall
Following the trail
Even more complicated
The day (volume 1 end)
FOOD FIGHT!
Best friends
Perfect
Another escape
defeated by cookie
away
trahison
Broken
The dance
Golden Rose
field trip
the first day
uncovered
All aboard
ice cream problem
A Grimm situation
control
An Experience (volume 2 end)
switch
a new gem
start of the Festival
Winter is coming
a bird came to visit
Countermeasures
crime decrease
the return
A single choice
Offline
Aftermath
Downhill
beginning of the end
A slow destruction
A blinding white end
Without a doubt in the world! (Volume 3 end)
A big reunion
Back in action
Moving on
A hard encounter
What're you doing here?
Taking things apart
Oniyuri Pt.1
Oniyuri Pt.2
Toxin
The Rose curse (Volume 4 end)
Back in the saddle again
A very random set of events

Jaunedice

111 2 5
By luna_renn

Everyone had gathered in the lunch room after jaune got his ass beat by Cardin in a sparing match. Nora was telling her story which only a few people was actually listening too, one of the people included Jade.

Nora: it was the middle of the night...

Ren: it was day.

Nora: we were surrounded by ursai...

Ren takes a sip of his coffee.

Ren: they were Beowolves.

Nora: dozens of them!

She suddenly popped out her seat with her hands on the table.

Ren: there were two.

Nora: but they were no match for me and Ren! In the end we ended up making a boatload of lien selling ursa skin rugs!

Ren sighs and puts his cup down.

Ren: she's been having this dream of the past month now.

Jade: I think it's interesting.

Nora: thank you!

Pyrrha: are you okay?

Jade looks over to jaune who was picking at his food.

Jaune: huh? Oh, yeah! Why?

Ruby: it's just that you seem.....not okay....

Jaune: guys, look I'm fine.

He puts his thumb up with a smile.

He turns his attention to team CRDL who was bullying a rabbit fanus. He doesn't say anything as no one else noticed.

Pyrrha: jaune, Cardin's been bullying you since the first week of school.

Jaune: who? Cardin Winchester? Nah...he just likes practical jokes! You know?

Ruby: he's a bully.

He scoff and crosses his arms.

Jaune: name one time he's bullied me!

Jade: well there's that one time he messed with you because you like spider-man.

Jaune realizes his error but it was already too late.

Ruby: there was that one time he made you drop your books, and when you picked them back up he passed by and made you drop them again.

Jade: there was that one time, when you were leaving the room and he activated your shield and you got stuck. You had to get me to fix the thing afterwards.

Pyrrha: another time was when he put you in s rocket locker and made you leave school.

Jaune: HA! It was worth it spider-man saved me from leaving the school!

Jade: that doesn't change the fact, that you were forcibly put in a locker and shot out the school...

Jaune laughs nervously.

Pyrrha: jaune, you know if you need help you can just ask.

Nora: oooooh!

She sits up from her seat with an evil smile.

Nora: we'll break his legs!

Jade: Nora, no.

Nora: Nora, yes!

Jaune stands up from the table.

Jaune: guys, really, it's fine. Besides, he's not just a jerk to me. He's a jerk to everyone.

???: ow! That's hurts!

They all look over to see Cardin and his group pulling on a rabbit fanus ears.

Jade: I'll break his legs.

He gets up from the table looking angry as his wrist was gripped by Yang.

Yang: just, don't kill him?

She lets go and he activated his left dying star. He quickly marches up to Cardin as it loads an explosive shell in its chamber.

Cardin: huh? What do you want.

Jade looks at velvet who mouthed the words "help me" to him.

Jade: that's all I needed.

He hits Cardin in the face and the punch exploded throwing Cardin into the air. He hits multiple flips and hits the wall cracking it.

Jade: now? Would the rest of you like a piece?

The chamber cycled making a satisfying click.

The team nods "no" and runs away with the knocked out Cardin.

Dying star goes back to inactive as Jade turns to his classmate.

Velvet: thank you.

Jade: it's no problem, I've been wanting to test these things anyway. If you would like you could eat with me and my friends?

He looks behind him to see his friends and his sister standing in the doorway.

Velvet: yeah, I wouldn't mind eating with you guys. If that's okay with you?

Jade: uh, yeah. Just head on over and don't mind the one in white. She can be a little...over the top....

She nods and walks over to their table. Jade sweats as he walks over to ruby.

Ruby: I'm proud of you. Even when your not a superhero you still help people. Buuut...you can't just attack people and for that you get attacked.

Jade looks confused and his spider senses go off as ruby lifts her hand and a repulser blast shoots out her hand and hits Jade in the chest.

Jade: cheap shot.

Ruby: and so was the one you gave Cardin.

She gets covered in her bleeding edge suit as Jade stands up.

Jade: why here?! I can't even fight fully!

Ruby: sometimes things don't always go your way.

Her helmet clicks into place and she shot a blast at him which he jumped over.

Ozpin: you both know you aren't supposed to fight here.

Jade: oh thank you ozpin.

Ruby: come on oz!

Ozpin: no, we have places for that and this is not one of them.

Ruby sighs as her armor goes back into her arc reactor.

Ruby: also why are you wearing a woman's uniform?

Jade: because I never got a male one.

She sighs and walks away with ozpin. Jade goes back over to his friends and sits down next to Yang.

Yang: well that surely was something else.

Velvet: does she usually do that?

Jade: no, not exactly.

Yang: it must be hard being a fanus.

Jaune had gotten up from his seat as pyyhra and ruby watch him walk away from his friends, dragging his feet.

———

The next day and they were now sitting in grown up Ruby's class which was history.

Ruby: now I'm sure most of you have heard of the fanus revolution. Humankind was focused on centralizing the fanus population in menagerie.

She points to it on her map and then quickly stands up on her desk.

Ruby: now! This must feel like ancient history for most of you, it is important for you to know these thing. Why is it important? I don't know. But these things didn't happened that long ago and the effects are still being felt to this day. Have any of the fanus in this room been discriminated against?

She waits for a moment and most of the fanus in the room raise their hand. Velvet does so as well after hesitating.

Ruby: don't discriminate in front of me because I might just shoot you. Now, moving on, which one of you think you can tell me a Turing point in the fanus war?

Weiss quickly throws up her hand before anyone else could.

Ruby: yes?

Weiss: the battle of fort castle!

Ruby: good! You know your history...you'll be a great suit for my brother.

She mumbled the last part.

Ruby sees Cardin flick a paper football at jaune but she lets him get away since Cardin was at least awake.

Jaune: hey!

She sees an opportunity to see how smart jaune really is and calls on him.

Ruby: can you tell me the advantage the fanus had over the generals massive army? come on jaune. You can do this.

She folds her arms and looks at him. He leans over to look at Pyrrha who was subtly making movements towards her eyes. Knowing her wouldn't get it any other way ruby allowed it to happen.

Jaune: the advantage...the one guy had over the other guy is....

He obviously looks at Pyrrha as ruby puts her hand on her head.

Jaune: binoculars!

Ruby: I think you just gave me a headache. Ugggh.

She holds her head in pain as people laughed at jaune who looks confidant in his answer.

Ruby: does anyone else want to answer? Cardin do you know? You seem to be enjoying yourself.

Cardin: well, I know it's easier to train an animal than a solider.

He repulser blast hits near his face. Ruby has her hand pointed straight at Cardin now.

Ruby: let me make myself clear. Do not discriminated in my class, or I'll blow your head off? Okay?!

Cardin vigorously shakes his head.

Pyrrha: I have the right answer.

Ruby: thank you. I thought I had idiots in my class, well besides Weiss and Pyrrha. Now! What is le answer!

She points at Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: the answer is their eyes. Many fanus are known for nearly-perfect sight in the dark.

Blake: General Lagune was inexperienced, and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured.

She turns to Cardin.

Blake: Perhaps if he'd paid attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure.

Ruby: great! Great! Cardin sit ya ass down! Damn!

He growls and sits back in his seat. Jaune snickers at his bully getting made fun of.

Ruby: jaune! You shut up too! You had someone telling you the answer and still got it wrong.

Both Cardin and jaune sit in silence looking down as ruby glares at them.

Ruby: now. Moving on!

———

Small ruby was walking back to her dorm room.

Ruby: where could I have left it?

She had lost her favorite pen. After a few minutes of walking she arrives at her dorm. She puts her hand on the handle but stops once she hears Weiss and jade talking.

Yang: hey ruby!

She motions her to be quiet as she pressed her ear against the door. Yang does so as well.

Weiss: jade, it won't fit and we both know it.

Jade: just sit back and let me try.

Weiss: no! It's just gonna make things worse.

Jade: weiss, you trust me, right?

Weiss: I do.

Jade: then let me do this.

Weiss: alright....fine.

They can hear her lean back on a bed.

Jade: alright.

They hear him walk over to somewhere and they hear him grunting. They burst in the room to see jade pushing a box and Weiss looking at him.

Yang: oh....

Jade: what?

Ruby: nothing...

Yang and Ruby both slide out the room.

Weiss: don't stop.

Jade: yeah, yeah....

End of chapter 10 volume 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 10 5
[This is NOT an Abused and Neglected Male reader story, this is a story about the main character getting stuck in this stereotype as Ruby.] We all kn...
1.3K 66 3
The universe is a dark place, wherever the light touches, Darkness follows, for countless worlds, this has come to pass, before it stopped within Sol...
284 6 34
The Defenders' adventure has just gotten even more crazier. With the INNER DEMONS and other threats, this'll be problematic for the team to handle. T...
198K 3K 26
I was inspired by Darthjedi0's story that I decide to do it as well. This is a male Ruby reader story, one that is different than most. I am to make...