Enchanted: Phoenix Arise

Oleh pigrabbit_09

In the world where some things can't be explain were into Ares' life. The curse that he didn't wish to have i... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Prologue
The Encounter
New Moon
Clash
Shield of Sirius
Implosion
Repudiation
Sirius
The Master's Conclave
Bound To You
Hush
Concatenate
Moonflower
Silence
Bond
Perfidious
Retribution
Minion of the Night
Incertitude
Moon and Stars
The End and The Beginning
Redemption
Snazzy
Erratic
That's Not Me
The Hybrid
You're My Remedy
Divine Flame
Divine Judgement
Sacred Beasts
Take Over
Clinch
Deceived By Love
Forewarn
Into The Slumber
Sun and Moon
Rumour Has It
Yin Yang
Blood Poison
Eternal Darkness
Phoenix
Freedom
Flames of Desire
Epilogue

Refutation

270 17 3
Oleh pigrabbit_09

Eli/Quinn's POV

One Month Later

My brother, Josh, I mean Vladimir, didn't chase me anymore but Ares' friend was still alert for any possible attack. I went to his house and it was already empty. He evacuate and left the house into ruins. There were many questions that was left unanswered and I want hear it from him. I know he had reasons why he did that to me aside from loving me.

About my true identity, I haven't accepted it who I really was. I have no memories as a magic user and I don't want to give hopes to my biological parents too. They wanted me to live in the mansion but I refused. I stayed with Ares for the meantime while Vladimir was still on the run.

And about Ares, he's been distant and sometimes busy. He always went out at night and I don't know where he was going. Since the day that he knew about my curse, Ares always looked for possible solution and he had less sleep everyday. He's doing everything just for me and my heart started to like him but I'm prohibited to love him. It's sad that I can't love him because of the curse.

One morning, we were so early for the shoot, Ares took a nap at our tent. It's still five in the morning and we need to shoot as the sun will rise. Ares was so tired and I can tell in his face, especially his eyes. I asked Czar about him but his friend didn't know anything.

I can't force them to tell me about their agenda. I have no right to know everything, especially to Ares. And it came into my mind that I already had a pity on him. For four years that he was looking for me and what he got was nothing. The Quinn he knew has a new identity as Eli, which is I am right now.

I went outside the tent and walked near the shore. My mind is in chaos and my heart is wavering because of I can't love him. I don't want to die, I have so many things to do in my life as an ordinary person but mysteries pulled me back into my real world.

"Czar, can you tell me about Ares after he lost Quinn?" I asked randomly.

I knew that he was following me even though I don't have sharp senses just like them.

"Really? You need me as your storyteller when you can do it through magic?" He asked me.

I chuckled and looked at him.

"Do you think I can use magic as an ordinary person?"

He realized that Quinn's magic is inside Ares' body. Maybe he got used to with Quinn's magic and I think Quinn usually get answers through his magic.

While walking and feeling the breeze on my face, Czar told me about Ares for the past four years. He undergone depression and blame himself for what happened. It's not my fault too that I made him into but fate does. No one knew what will happen on that time and even I can't remember everything but only these fake memories was all I can remember.

"What will happen if I'll take back the power?" I asked him.

"You'll become a badass witch again!" He said and was excited too.

Now I know that Czar adore Quinn so much. The way he answered is one proof that he really wanted me to become that witch again. I chuckled when I heard that I'm a badass witch and I haven't remember how I fight in battle.

"I hope you'll come back to us Master. Everyone needs you especially when the eternal darkness will cover this world." He said.

Eternal darkness.

I don't know what is that eternal darkness that they were talking about. They feared that will happen and needed my power against it. But, how can I do it if the Quinn they knew was lost?

"I don't know Czar if I can do it. My brother Josh."

Czar shook his head and corrected me. "He's not your brother. The name is Vladimir and don't forget it."

Geez. Czar won't acknowledge Vladimir as my brother though it's true that he deceived me but I still owe him for my life.

"Okay... Vladimir did something on me and no one knows how to break the curse. As long as the curse is still on my body, Quinn can't come back." I continued.

Czar was a bit sad when I said those things to him. There's no guarantee that I can remember as Quinn but who cares anymore. As long as Ares wants me alive for who I am now, I'll try to live this life as much as I could but... what if I started to love him? Will it end my life just because I love him?

"But... we still hope Master that you'll remember everything." Czar said.

I shook my head and said. "I doubt. The curse erased my memories and the only memory that I had was the memory that Vladimir put inside my head."

It's frustrating to know this kind of stuffs. I thought that I'll live my life peacefully but to begin with, my life started with lies. However, I must continue this life that I had. It's still good to see how beautiful the sun rise is.

After I had a stroll, the crew called us in for Miss Thea's further instructions. This is it! Our first day of shooting and we only have twenty-seven days to shoot all the scenes. And I thought of it, what happens after twenty seven days?

We started shooting some scenes that needed in this location. I set aside my personal issues and focus on my job as an actor. Ares and I got no problems with our scene but sometimes, I mispronounced some words and they laughed at me. The shooting was fun especially with the bloopers I usually made. I don't know but I was so unlucky that I slipped on the floor unintentionally, I jumbled some character names, and sometimes, I acted naturally as me not my character that I'm playing. Though Miss Thea had fun with my bloopers too and she said that it will be added on the last episodes.

Ares, on the other hand, was too professional and he took the scene seriously. Sometimes, I was drawn on his presence and my responsed were quite natural. He also drive our scenes and I followed. The other cast said that he's not a veteran in acting but act with him, I felt that he's a veteran. He just simply pulled out and deliver his script with the right amount of emotions and texture that was needed on the scene. Even if he said that he's not good, I considered him as one of the best actor nowadays.

During lunch time, Ares took a pack lunch and gave it to me. He usually do this since I stayed at my new condo unit. He came to have breakfast, lunch or dinner with me and also, checking on my safety as well.

I still live alone and with Ares' magic, the condo building was sealed by his shield. He also bought me a lot of perfumes just to cover my scent and can't be tracked by Vladimir's men. I live independently, walking on the streets, and go to work. Ares didn't restrict me from what I wanted to do but I'm aware that Czar is on watch far away from me. At least, he's not keeping me imprison in my room and live casually.

"You don't like the food?" Ares asked me while I was having this moment of thinking.

"No... I like it." I answered and started eating.

He nodded and continue eating. I can tell that he's hungry because he's too fast. Maybe, he didn't eat breakfast and went straight in this location. I know he's looking for a solution on how to break the curse but deep inside me I wanted him to stop.

He's eager to bring back Quinn's memories but is it worthy to bring it back again when the curse slowly consumed me?

I don't want to see him suffer more because of this kind of problem because I don't want to blame myself at the end.

After lunch break, we went back for shooting and finished the remaining scenes for this location. The crew were diligent on their job and they tried to finish the setup as fast as they could just to maximize our time here. We started shooting, had fun and sometimes, got CUTs too because Miss Thea wanted to retake some scenes and changed some of the scenes. We ended the shooting almost five in the afternoon and the sun started to set. Ares asked permission to Miss Thea that we'll go ahead because we still have personal issues to do.

While heading back to the city and he's driving his car, I can tell that he's extremely tired and I asked him to stop the car.

"Call of nature?" He asked me.

"No... you get out the car right now." I ordered him.

I went out and so did he then I walked to him and said. "I'll drive."

"Hey! You can't drive. You're..."

I looked at him fiercely and he stopped complaining. He went inside to the shotgun seat and I started to stepped on the accelerator without shifting the gear first.

"Are you sure you can drive?" He asked me.

"You really underestimate." I answered and grinned at him.

I stepped on the brake pedal and shifted the gear to D then I stepped on the accelerator or gas pedal. I saw Ares held on tightly on his seatbelt while I drove the car at high speed.

"Eli, slow down!" Ares exclaimed while Czar was having fun.

"What? I can't hear you." I teased.

"I said, slow down! Do you have a death wish?" He complained.

I laughed at him but I kept the speed. He didn't know that sometimes I joined some drag race in Connecticut. It's one of my hobby to drive a car at high speed. I don't know why I like it but I know it's fun.

"Slow down! Eli!" He shouted at me and I started to drive the car slowly.

Ares almost had a heart attack and besides, he's known to be the fastest wolf but afraid in this kind of car's high speed.

"Don't you dare do it again!" He exclaimed.

"I'm sorry but I'm having fun driving at high speed." I teased.

"No! I won't allow you to drive anymore. Stop the car and I'll drive." He said and I pretended that I didn't hear him.

"You're killing the fun Ares. I thought you're the fastest wolf but why are afraid at high speed?" Czar asked him and chuckled like mocking him.

"Shut up!" Ares shouted.

I didn't listen to Ares even if he kept on telling me to stop the car. Czar also wanted to defend me from Ares who was nagging right now.

"Ares, just shut up okay?" I said while I was driving the car at 70 kph. "Just take a rest and I promise, I won't do it again."

Yes, I wanted him to take a rest. He's very tired and I don't want him to drive the car while he's tired. I can drive so I took the opportunity to be the driver so that he can rest. Czar laughed from the back and Ares glared at him. I let Ares took a nap or sleep while heading back to the city. Czar kept me company while I was driving. He's talkative, jolly and also shared some facts about Quinn. I didn't know that Czar adored Quinn so much as his Master.

It took us almost two hours to get back in the city and caught in a traffic. I hate rush hour and it made me annoyed, stuck in this traffic.

"Can you teleport us including the car?" I asked Czar.

"Hey! That's a freaking question Master. People might freak out if they see the car disappeared into thin air." He answered.

That was silly. I wanted to get out from this traffic right away. Czar chuckled and then Ares woke up. He realized that we were in the city.

"You want me to drive the car?" Ares asked me.

"No... I'm fine. I can handle this." I answered with a little bit of a lie. I really can't handle traffic because I don't want to stay in one place for a long time.

We've been stuck for half an hour without moving an inch. My patience got short and I wanted shout outside.

"Eli, get out of the car." Ares said and went out. I followed what he said and he pulled me out. "Czar, take care of the car."

"Hey! Are you leaving me behind?" He asked.

"Yes. Just get the car home, okay?"

Then Ares dragged me and we went to the sidewalk. We walked a few blocks until we reached to an establishment and went to the parking lot. He looked around and when the place is cleared, Ares draw out the staff and teleport.

I found myself back in my condo unit and Ares sat down on the couch.

"Hungry?" I asked.

He nodded and I went to the kitchen to cook some food. I looked inside my fridge I almost had nothing but meat. Lucky I am that I still have meat and Ares might like this. I prepared everything for my steak then cooked it based on my own recipe.

I called him when the food was already on the table but he was sound asleep. I went closer and looked at his face. He's calm but tired. He did everything for me, to find a solution for my curse and sometimes, I thought that I should let this curse and die with it though my life is in the power of that curse. And someday, I will die with it because I'm started to like Ares.

Without knowing, I already touched Ares face then he suddenly held it with his hand.

"Please don't Eli. Don't fall in love with me." He said.

I know what he meant and it's not offensive but how can I stopped myself when I started to like him. He did everything for me, protected me, and guide me even if I didn't return the exact love that he deserves.

And suddenly, my heart aches like it's ripping apart. It is too intensed and Ares panicked. My heart, it's tearing me apart as I acknowledge that I like Ares. As far as I know, loving Ares will activate the curse but what I felt a while ago was only like. It's totally different but why is it the curse caused me so much pain?

"Eli! Eli!"

I heard Ares shouted at me and he's trying to help but doesn't know how. I'm out of breath, my heart beats irregularly and in pain, and my body got weak until I passed out.

~~.~~

I woke up and found myself on bed with Ares who was sleeping beside me while holding my hand. Then I remember what happened to me and let go of his hand. That was too painful like my heart was squeezed, stabbed, and ripped apart when I honestly admitted that I like Ares. I went off from my bed and went outside. Czar and another two unknown guys were sleeping on the couch. My tummy was aching and hungry too so I looked something in the fridge till I realized that my fridge was out of stocks. I went out and headed downstairs to buy some food.

Seven-eleven was the nearest convenient store and bought some ready-to-eat food. I stayed in the store and finished my food. While I was eating, a woman joined me on the table and looked at me.

"You're cursed."

I was surprised when she knew that I am cursed. I was wondering if she's a witch or some kind of a psychic.

"What did you say?" I pretended that I didn't hear it right.

"You've been cursed by a dark witch." She answered.

She really knew about me being cursed and I asked her some more questions about my curse.

"Do you know how to break it?"

"Breaking that curse needs an exchange." She answered.

"An exchange? What do you mean?"

"Only with a strong heart can break the curse inside of you. But, someone must die to pay the price."

That was creepy and it took my breath away when she told me that someone must die in exchange of breaking the curse.

"Is there any other options like no one has to die?"

"That's the only way, Sirius. The dark witch intended to put that curse on you. A person wth a strong heart must die in exchange for breaking the curse. One must sacrifice for you to live unless that person is willing to die for you." She answered.

I can't fathom the price of breaking the curse. It's totally crazy and rude. Vladimir really thought about it and he knew that Ares is willing to die for me. But... I don't want Ares to die! He deserves to live and be happy.

With what the woman said, I'm really out of options as she was certain that it would be only way to break the curse.

"What if that person with a strong heart refuses?" I asked curiously because this is a crucial thing to do.

"Simple... you will die and darkness will consume you." She answered.

Why is it that it is so unfair?

I don't know what to feel. I hate Vladimir for putting a curse on me buy I can't blame him too because he only did that because he loves me. However, he shouldn't do it anyway.

Vladimir is a hybrid and it's easy for him to kill Ares but why he should do it in this way? It's like torturing Ares until he dies.

"Can you tell me more, please?" I asked.

It gets me curious and wanted to help Ares too. I had this curse and I want myself to be free from it.

"I have nothing to tell you." She answered.

I got disappointed and there were lots of questions in my head. The curse, being a hybrid, and the eternal darkness. Maybe she knew about this too and I took the opportunity to force her but she's zipping her mouth.

"Decisions, decisions, decisions... it's up to you, Sirius. The fate of this world is either it will be free from darkness or darkness will consume every life in this world." She said.

I don't know what she meant with that but I'm sure she's referring to the future. And suddenly, the woman looked confused and uneasy.

"Yes? Is there anything wrong?" She asked.

Same as her, I got confused too. Didn't she remember what she said to me? Or maybe she's having a split personality?

"You can't remember?" I asked her.

"Remember what?"

It surprised me that she didn't remember a thing that came out from her mouth. She stood up and brought her food to the counter. I saw her asking for a paper bag and went out. I followed her, walked a few meters on this crowded street until I lost her.

What was that about? Am I talking to that same person or a different person?

I went back to the condo and found Ares at kitchen who was looking for food. I forgot to buy food so I asked them to go with me to the supermarket.

Ares' and his friends eyes were sparkling when they see meat and bacon strips on the freezer. They really are wolves who love to eat meat. Ares took plenty of it while I took some vegetables and fruits. Czar ran towards me and he's asking if he can pick some junks. Though I wanted them to eat healthy but who I am to restrict him from what he wanted so I allowed him.

Largo and Dixon, friends' of Ares who also helped him, took some cup noodles and beers.

I was shocked when we were on the counter to pay. If I were an Anime character, I'll have that spiral thing on my eyes when I saw the total amount. Gosh! Fifteen thousand for the bunch of meat, cup noodles, junk foods, necessities, and other stuffs needed for everyday use.

But, Ares paid it through his credit card. His friends thanked him and were too happy.

"Do they have a job?" I whispered to Ares.

"Literally, none. But they helped me a lot and I owe them with that so I don't care how much I'll pay. I'm not wasting my money for nothing and my friends' happiness is to have a delicious meal everyday." He answered.

I nodded and looked at his friends. They were salivating while they packed up the meat and other stuffs. And, I kind of happy too to watch them like this. Their happiness is too simple. Just enough delicious meal, they're already happy with it.

We went back to the condo with nothing on my hands. Ares didn't allow me to carry some bags and he let his friends carry it for me. It's uncomfortable but at the same, I felt love and... I also felt that my heart was pinched a little when I thought about it.

I cooked right away when we arrived while Ares' and his friends organized the meat in the fridge. They wanted to have bacon for their brunch so I cooked, with my own recipe. After I cooked, everyone rushed to the table and grab some piece of bacon and eat it. However, they stopped eating and I wondered if they like it.

"Is it bad?" I asked them.

Czar shook his head and took another piece, so does Largo and Dixon.

"At least your cooking didn't change." Ares answered while he eat the bacon.

I thought they didn't like it and they complimented me. About what Ares told me, there's a part of me that Quinn existed. If I'm not mistaken, I still cooked the bacon the way they like it. I joined them and grabbed some peiece of bacon.

While they were enjoying the meal, it came in my mind about what the woman said to me.

"I met someone." I break the fun of eating their bacon.

"Who? When? And where?" Czar asked.

"I don't know her name but she told me about my curse." I answered.

"What does she look like?" Largo asked me.

I looked at Ares and he's silent about what I said. He's busy too eating the bacon.

"Fair-skin, with pinkish lips, and her hair is like caramel... and so her eyes too." I answered.

They were thinking of someone but none of them knew about the woman even I described her to them.

"What did she say?" Dixon asked.

"Someone must pay the price in exchange of breaking the curse. In other words, someone must be willing to die for me." I answered.

They looked at Ares who was busy chewing the bacon in his mouth. He acted natural like he didn't believe what the woman said.

"If you guys thought that I'm willing to die for Eli then there's no need to doubt about that." Ares said.

As expected from him. He's willing to do that just for me but I don't want to risk anyone's life just for the curse. And I know, we can find another way on breaking the curse.

I saw in his friends' face that they were worried for Ares. Someday, one of them will stop him and I can't blame them if they thought about it. Ares is their alpha and they need their alpha to lead the pack. As far as I know, the pack were in search for Ares' father and also for his brother, Vladimir, who is now in hiding.

If only I can remember as being Quinn or Sirius, I might end this problem with just a swing of that satff.

"Eli, next time you shouldn't talk to strangers even if they knew about your condition or that curse. We can't trust no one but ourselves only." Ares warned me and I nodded.

I let myself open on that time and believed everything what that woman said. She's a stranger and I noticed that she didn't remember a thing of what she said. She didn't even recognized me.

After having brunch, Ares and I prepared for our shooting. We're going to stay overnight as we should take some scenes on the evening. Vince already booked us a hotel for us to stay as we're heading to a province down south. I packed up everything and getting ready.

When I went out my room, I saw Ares talking to his friends. Maybe he gave some instructions for the pack and they went.

"Are you set to leave?" Ares asked.

I nodded and Czar took my things then he teleport leaving us behind.

"Eli, when we arrive on the location, just stay with me twenty-four seven." Ares said.

I can tell that he's worried about me. I agreed because I also need his help from our enemies. He's the only one I can count of for now. He held my hand and squeezed a bit. His hands, it's warm but he's trembling. I don't know why he's trembling and I can see in his eyes that he worried too much.

"Come on, Ares. There's nothing to worry. I'll stay by your side." I said.

He nodded and smiled at me then we went down to the basement parking. Ares asked Czar to drive the car because we need to take a nap while on the road but, Czar is too silly and he teleport us right in an instant to the hotel. We found ourselves in the basement parking of the hotel.

"Damn you, Czar! Don't use your ability whenever you want." Ares scolded him but Czar laughed at him.

"At least you save some time and money for the gas." Czar said and took our things then he walked.

Ares shook his head because of what Czar did.

"Just let him be. He wants us to save some time." I said but Ares glared at me.

Geez! He was scary when his mad.

"Even if you're Eli, you're still the same as Quinn who's favorite is Czar." He complained and walked away from me.

What was that? I can smell his jealousy leaking out from his body. I chuckled and followed him.

We went to the lobby and checked-in. Ares and Czar were staying in one room while I'll be staying alone. But, Czar asked Ares that he likes to stay with me in one room and Ares hit him on the head.

"No! You're staying me!" Ares exclaimed and pulled Czar.

"Ares!! I want to stay with Master!" Czar cried like a baby but he was ignored by his Alpha.

I waved my hand at him who was looking at me, crying like a baby. The bellhop took my things and helped me with it. We took the elevator and went out on the seventh floor. I saw Ares and Czar who was about to enter their room. My room is just beside their room. The bellhop put my things inside and I gave him a tip before he went back.

I didn't know that my room was big and I wondered too why they allowed us to check-in at eleven in the morning.

I hit on the bed and feel how comfy it is. I decided to take a nap before heading for a shooting at four in the afternoon.

When I closed my eyes, I found myself in the darkness and there was someone standing. I came closer to that person until I saw its face.

"Me?" I asked myself when I found someone exactly like me. From head to foot, every inch of the body, was exactly me.

He was trapped, constricted by the vines with thorns, and bleeding. I wanted to touch him but a the darkness forbids me. It releases electricity when I'm about to touch that person.

If I'm not mistaken, he is Sirius, the strongest magic user.

"Sirius, wake up. You need to wake up." I said and tried to touch him again but it forbids me.

How is it that he was trapped in the darkness?

I thought about it until I came up an answer. The curse. Maybe the curse trapped his soul in the darkness but if Sirius and I were only one, does it mean that I am trapped in the darkness for a long time.

"You were right, Sirius."

Someone spoke to me while I was thinking of answers. That voice responded when I came up with an answer. A sphere of fire not just fire but a fire that was too bright and I can feel the warmth from it like it's alive.

"You are trapped by the darkness, Sirius. You'll be consumed by it and forgets everything if you can't exceed the fate of the curse."

"What do you mean?" I asked the sphere.

"The only thing your soul be free from darkness is to die."

I felt like I was out of breath, my heart skipped, and my limbs got weak when I heard its answer. It's difficult to choose my demise just to free my soul from darkness.

"I can't do that!" I exclaimed and cried. "There are people who were waiting for me since four years ago and I just have to kill myself just to free myself? That's totally insane!"

The sphere move around me and said.

"It's up to you, Sirius. If you decide to live without being free, darkness will consume you and it will rule the world. Furthermore, everything will be destroyed. Do you like it to happen?"

Of course, I don't want it to happen but I'm also human. It's typical for an ordinary person to choose life than death. Killing myself is a sin and even more my soul can't be free from darkness.

"No, I won't but how can I choose death if I wanted to live? Especially that I have a purpose now to live." I answered.

"Purpose? Your purpose is to live for the one you love? Do you want to the live of the innocent people be at stake and consume them by the darkness?"

And I was left speechless.

The sphere knew exactly what I am feing today. Yes, I choose to live because of Ares and the people who wanted me alive. They're trying their best to find a solution and... I don't want to waste their efforts and support just by choosing death.

"Remember, it's okay to die for the sake of the people than have the burden on your shoulders when those innocent people will be devoured by darkness. I must say, you choose to die than to live in terror."

The sphere disappeared and fire appeared. The fire burned me and it was too painful. My skin was eaten by the fire and I can feel how the fire destroyed it until I...

"Eli... Eli, wake up!"

I woke up when I heard Ares' voice who was tapping my face. My body was soaked with sweat and I can still feel the fire.

"You're having a nightmare." He said and hugged me.

I felt his body was cold just enough to neutralize the effect of the fire that burned me.

"I'm fine." I said and pushed him slightly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure." I lied.

I can still feel the fire burning deep inside me while Ares' body tried to neutralize it. That was a dream but it's quite real especially the fire.

Czar appeared and he was anxious to see me.

"He's burning, Ares." He said.

Ares touched me and it produces a white smoke that signifies the effect of ice and fire. They got panicked and Ares' turned the room into ice.

"It's not working." Czar said.

I saw how the ice melts near me and Ares doesn't know what to do. Actually, I just feel the fire inside although it's painful but tolerable now compared before.

"Call Selene, right now!" Ares shouted at Czar.

When Czar took out his phone, I spoke and told Czar no need to call someone else.

"I'm perfectly okay. I just felt the fire inside me."

"Fire? What fire?" Ares asked in confusion.

"Yes, the fire in my dream. I don't know what really happened but it's inside of me." I answered.

"Flint, answer me if your still inside of me."

I was wondering who he was talking with until something came out from Ares body. A puny little fellow whose wings were covered with fire and he sparkled too. It looks like a pixie fairy to me.

"Stupid wolf! Can't you feel my power is still inside of you." Flint complained and hit Ares on the head.

Gosh! The pixie fairy was a hot-headed fellow. He can hit Ares anytime he wanted but he's such a cutie. The pixie fairy, Flint, looked at me and went closer.

"Master..." Flint said and wanted to touch me but something repelled him from me in a form of electricity. "Geez! That curse is too strong."

"Do you know what happened to him?" Ares asked Flint.

"He's okay. There's a strange fire that live inside Master's body. It's not a threat but..." Flint closed his eyes and feel something. "It's protecting him."

Protecting me? How come that fire protected me when it cause me an intense burn a while ago?

Flint flew happily and he was happy to see me again. Out of nowhere, three pixie fairies came out from Ares' body and they were surprised.

"Who told you guys to get out?" Ares asked them.

"We were drawn put from your body, Ares." Cordelia answered.

A little pixie fairy whose long  hair was silver-grey and she was surrounded by wind, went closer to me and looked at me closely. She wanted to touch me and again, she was repelled by the curse.

"That was strange." She said.

"What's strange about it, Atalanta?" A blue pixie fair whose wings was made by an ice.

"Any magical powers or creature were repelled by the shield that was created by the curse." Atalanta answered.

"How come I can touch him?" Ares asked.

"Are you really stupid?" Flint asked him and was annoyed. "Of course you can touch him because you're the shield."

And again, Ares got another hit on his head from the madman Flint. A little fairy went closer to Ares. She was gorgeous and her dress was the nature itself.

"So, do you take Elio's offer?" She asked him.

Elio? Who is Elio? And what's the offer that the little pixie asked about?

"No! I won't accept it!" Ares exclaimed and the pixie fairies looked sad. "There's still another way, guys. Please believe in me."

The pixie fairies didn't say a thing except Flint.

"Coward!" He shouted and went back inside Ares' body.

"It's okay, we understand." Cordelia said and she went back too.

"But, if we're out of option and still you refuse, we the elements will do it. That's the only way to break the curse." Atalanta said and she went back inside.

I guess the last fairy, the element of water or ice, didn't say a thing. He just went back inside and I saw Ares' desperation in his eyes. That offer made him looked like this, desperate or maybe, frustrated as I might say.

As time goes on and on, I became a huge problem for Ares. Sometimes, I thought of running away but a part inside of my heart tells me not to leave him.

Though it became my purpose but, what will be the purpose if I'll end up loving him and perish together with the curse that made my life too difficult.

If only I can use magic, then this dilemma had already been solve but...

I am useless now.

pigrabbit_09 —

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

618K 29.8K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
7M 337K 92
Book 2: The Fated Chronicles Will doesn't trust anyone. Doesn't let them in because he doesn't want to get hurt again, he can't afford to. Will is lo...
193K 10.3K 29
BOOK 1. SECRETS OF THE BAY. Saint Drake was happy, he was poor, begged for food and clothes, but he was happy, even though the wolves who were part o...
67.3K 1.9K 34
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...