gender swap!

Від books_by_CJ

welcome! hope you enjoy this book! warning! THERE WILL BE CURSING BECAUSE BAKUGOU CANT SEEM TO WATCH HIS MOU... Більше

chapter 1: problems arise
I FUCKED UP
chapter 2: the mall
chapter 3: lunch
chapter 4: periods
chapter 6: a PSA
chapter 7: tea time
help!
WHAATT??
chapter 8:
chapter 9: class pet
hamster??
Lol
not the update you wanted

chapter 5: painkillers and such

3.1K 99 131
Від books_by_CJ

 Aizawa sighed as he stared at the phone in front of him. 'I guess I have to tell the parents some time...' he picks up the phone and started to dial the number under 'Bakugou Katsuki".

Everyone was sitting in the common room doing one thing or another. Kirishima and denki sat at one end of the couch with bakugou sitting on the floor leaning on kirishima's legs and mina and sero were sitting on the back of the couch above them. Todoroki and midoriya were sitting on the other side of the couch leaning against each other looking through their phones, speaking to each other once every now and then about something or another, but mostly sat in relative silence. Jiro and momo were chatting with uraraka, tsuyu and hagakure in a little corner to themselves. The others were working on school work or reading or lounging as usual. Today, everything was surprisingly quiet compared to other days. No one was yelling at anyone and nothing strange had happened yet. It made a few seem uneasy, they were waiting for bakugou to start yelling at deku and blame him for the sun shining brightly that afternoon. They were right to feel uneasy. The door shot open and 5 figures ran into the room. Everyone jumped to their feet.

"Mom?!"

"What the fuck are you doing here, you old hag?!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?"

"Fuyumi, flame-boy, what are you doing here?"

"FLAME-BOY?! I'M YOUR FATHER FOR ONE THING, AND I'M ALSO A GROWN ADULT!"

"All call you such when you act as such."

"Todoroki, now is not the time to start fights."

"Okay, then when IS the time to start fights?"

"I'll tell you when, okay?"
"Fine."

"So as I said, they were hit by a quirk that made turned them into girls. The effects should reverse in a few months."

"A FEW MONTHS?!" Endeavor roared, "HOW WILL SHOTO BECOME THE NUMBER ONE IN THE CLASS IF HE HAS TO DEAL WITH ALL OF THIS?? THIS IS AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE!"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE'S DEALING WITH BECAUSE I'M NUMBER ONE IN THE CLASS ANYWAY AND PLAN TO KEEP THAT TITLE!"

"Well... your not technically number one if the class..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DEKU!"

"Don't yell at me kacchan!"

"I'll do whatever I want! Your not the boss of me!"

"You know what?! I've had it with you! Stop yelling at me for once!" he took his shoe off and threw it at Bakugou. The shoe slammed into him and he fell backwards. he didn't stand back up for a long time. Mitsuki laughed at her son.

"Oh you look so stupid!"

"Oh, so I can't start fights but you can?"

"I didn't start the fight, kacchan did. I just finished it." Todoroki rolled her eyes.

"Okay, whatever. I think the girl hormones are getting to you."

"N-no! I'm perfectly fine! The girl hormones are getting to YOU!"

"I'm the same as always, Izuku. I think you're PMSing or whatever it's called."

"B-But I'm not! I'm perfectly fine! I just got a little angry at kacchan, that's all!"

"No, you get a little angry when someone leaves an empty box in the pantry without throwing it away. You threw a whole-ass shoe at Bakugou." Midoriya sighed and rubbed his temples.

"It's just mood swings, nothing too out of the ordinary," Uraraka said from behind him. "Besides, That was AWESOME! Why can't we throw more shoes at Bakugou?" They all look to the boy who is still laying on the ground from when the shoe hit him. he wasn't even in pain anymore, he was just lying there staring at the ceiling. Kirishima grabbed him under the arms and tried to pull him up, but once up, he just flopped backwards and he had to catch him. He sighed and just threw him over his shoulder and she stayed there limply.

"You really threw Bakugou out of it, didn't you?" Kirishima said.

"I mean, I don't think I've ever thrown a shoe at someone before..."

"I think you should grow more shoes. Seriously, it'll really throw a villain off if you just chuck your shoe at 'em. Look what it did to Bakugou." Shoji said, glancing back at Bakugou.

"No! That was a one-time thing! I'll try not to throw any more shoes!"

"he'll throw another shoe. Just wait for her next mood swing."

"Anyways, now that's over, can we talk about this?" Fuyumi said, bringing the attention to her.

"Ah, right. Well, we're probably gonna start out period sometime this month, so we have to wait for that. I'm pretty sure izuku and Bakugou are gonna start soon anyways, Bakugou cried over a pencil the other day. he wouldn't let us throw it away, either. We put it in a case over there." They all turned to look at the box todoroki pointed to.

"You guys were serious about framing the pencil?"

"Of course we are." Kaminari said. "We also put up that ball from the time we threw it threw the window. Remember that, Aizawa-sensei?? You grounded us!"

"I did, and I have zero regrets."

"So, do we need to go out and get you feminine products??" Izuku's mom said walking up to him.

"Would you? That would be great, mom."

"Do you also need bras or somethin?"

"Nope." Bakugou grabbed izuku's bra strap and snapped it.

"OW!" he winced. "Kacchan, what the fuck?!" Everyone gasped, never having heard him say anything worse than 'hell.'

"Watch your language!" Bakugou yelled appalled.

"Oh, your one to talk!"

"Watch, the shoes coming," Todoroki said grabbing shoji's shoulder and pointing. After mild arguing, a shoe was thrown. I think you already know who's.

"Get up, I didn't even throw it that hard!" he nudged Bakugou with his foot. "... why aren't you fighting me?" Bakugou sniffed and wiped his eyes.

"Why did you throw your shoe at me?!"

"Don't grab my bra strap!" a Small Argument broke out once again between the two.

"What do you think he'll throw now that he's thrown both of his shoes?"

"Five dollars says he just Yeets kacchan next time."

"You're on." Kaminari and shoji shook hands. Todoroki sighed before going to stand in between Bakugou and midoriya.

"Okay, both of you need to stop arguing. You're embarrassing me in front of your parents- wait, why am I saying this? This is something izuku would say, what have you done?" Todoroki looked puzzled.

" 'This is something izuku would say,' fuck you, lets us fight! if Deku refuses to fight me while he's in the right state of mind let him fight me while he's a hormonal teenage girl!"

"Wait- don't take advantage of my hormonal teenage girl body!"

"Let's NOT say it like that." Uraraka laughed nervously. " how about, 'don't use my emotions against me!'"

"What's wrong with what I said?" Todoroki sighed.

"Nothing. Nevermind. Let's move in now, how do we get kacchan to stop crying and how do we get izuku to be less angry?"

"When i was younger, my mother would just yell at me to "STOP FUCKING CRYING" whenever i started crying-"

"Yeah, but i dont think that's a good idea..." inko interrupted mitsuki. "Whenever I got cranky, I would take some painkillers and take a nap."

"Yeah, I definitely think izuku needs a nap." he waved him off.

"No no, im fine!"

Todoroki scoffed, "you are not. You threw your shoes at bakugou."
"Yeah, but he deserved it."

"... true, but-"

"Okay, let's talk about something else now," fuyumi interrupted as she sensed a fight soon to break out. "We need to get some feminime products; painkillers, tampons, pads, the sorts, and they'll be back to normal in a few months?"

"That's correct. Since living in the dorms we are required to update you when anything out of the normal happens to your children. You can say your goodbyes quickly and then I will escort you out." mitsuki said goodbye to her son, leaving with a swat to the head and warning him to

"not be a pussy, even if you have a-" then she was interrupted by bakugou loudly coughing. Inko said goodbye to her son and warned him to,

"watch your language, young man." and thankfully didn't cry. Fuyumi said her goodbye to todoroki and wished him well, and enji and todoroki had a very... heated (get it?) argument before enji stormed off with fuyumi apologising for his behavior. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

764K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
23.5K 1.3K 38
Just ask a question for one of the America's or Canada's! (Please nothing dirty thanks) Also if I find any question/dare to be in any way offensive...
1.1M 61.2K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
449K 6.1K 100
hey these will be monkie kid oneshots!! (mostly spicynoodles! I think) I take requests and other things like that so feel free to ask away <33 (Mon...