FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

By zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... More

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#PARIS $cupcakes #
#MAIDS#
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
Home Alone/ marriage
LET ME HOLD YOU
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
HOW TIME FLIES
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
EID FEAST ii
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

chapter four.

2K 132 1
By zeehijabi1234

Aayan 👆

Amira's POV.

Abeedah did not answer any of my questions. Since we left the mall she has being giving me a cold attitude.

"Have I done anything wrong?" I asked her as we entered the room.

"Yeah, everything, why do you have to make a scene there" she asked annoyingly.

"But I was trying to save you from them" I scoffed and sat near her.

"Yeah, that was your intention, but we have to be careful because there is something about those guys" .

"And that is?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I saw a gun in the waist band of the man who trapped me on the wall" I gasp.

"And you know the mafia are in town now" .

"Yeah but everything will be fine" we hugged each other.

Aaryan POV

  I was in my office going through her file.

Full name : Amira Fatima sheik Ibrahim.

Age: 19

Tribe: Hausa Fulani

Hometown: Nigeria kastina

Languages spoken: Hausa, Fulani, Urdu, French, Arabic.

Parents name : Mr and Mrs Ibrahim sheik

Siblings name: Naseer, Hilwana

Hobbies : Painting and drawing

Health status : phonophobia patient

Occupation: student, artist

Friends: Abeedah.

Place visited: Morroco, libya, turkey, Argentina, USA, Egypt, London, Dubai, Rome, France.

Residence: Malaysia.

Owns a big gallery in Malaysia.

I went further and found amazing thing about her but her last name sounds so familiar.

***

"He is one if the richest business tycoon in the whole world". (Exaggeration)

"Oh, I see so she took after her father in terms of drawing" I smirked.

"But she is not in any relationship" I asked wired.

"Yeah, so what do you wanna do with her?"  Aayan asked me.

"Voglio solo averla in mio posseso" (I just want to have her in my possession).

"Che nessun problema per te Aaryan" (that no problem for you Aaryan) he said smirking.

"Nothing has ever being a problem for you" I bluffed at him.

"Sì certo, ma voglio iniziare con un messaggio di minaccia"
(Yeah sure, but I want to start with threat messages) I told him my intentions.

"Non male Devo andare, ce in business che mi aspetta" ( that not bad, I got to go, there is a business waiting for me) he left the office.

***
"Boss what should we do with the lady in the basement?" One of my men asked me.

"Kill her" I said not looking up.

"But boss she was saying some useful things about her boss".
I fisted my hand and the punch him on his face. He stumbled back and quickly adjusted his posture.

His nose was already bleeding. I grabbed the gun from him and went to the basement.

I aimed the gun at her small figure smirking.

"Please Aaryan don't kill me" she pleaded.

"And why will I listen to you?" I squat to her level and brought her face close to mine.

"If you kill me you will be the one to loose" she said remorsefully. I frowned at her.

"What made you said so?" I grabbed her chin up forcefully.

"In my bag there is the file of the drugs" she said with full confidence.

She dipped her hand in her pocket and brought out a flash.

"And with this you can bring down Roberto" I was about to collect it when she fisted it.

"I came here link secret of him to you not you to him. Picking those file and this flash was a big danger. Please Aaryan don't kill me and don't throw ne out because Roberto will kill me" she said looking at me.

"Free her and take her to the main building" I said and was about to go when she called me back.

"Here" she gave me the flash "The files" she gave me her bag.

"Free her now" I left the basement and went to the building.

***

Aayan, I and Julia sat down in the cinema. I asked her to come with us after she was being free.

"Play it" I told Aayan.

Roberto sat down with his squad talking about how to unite with the Russian mafia and bring me down.

We watched for two good hour before it finished.

"How did you get this?" I asked Julia.

"I am just a mere cook and he does not know that I exist". She told me.

"If you could link your boss secret how am I sure you will not link mine?" I asked her.

"You are better of him" she said looking down.

"What made you said so?" I asked.

"Roberto his not suppose to live. He killed my father and also raped my mother and sister and killed them also  in my front. He was about to do the same to me too but I ran away" she said

"Why did he do that?" Aayan asked.

"My father was the king of Malaysian mafia" she said.

"You mean Romano Alberto?" I asked.

"Yes" she does not look like a mafia family.

"I know you are doubting me". She removed her golden color hair revealing a brown hair.

She brought her hand closer to her eyes and removed what seems like lenses.

"Christiana Alberto" I said my mouth wide open.

She brought her hair to a side and turned her back to me revealing her neck with a lion tattoo. All his family has that tattoo.

"Did you believe me now?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Without the tattoo,  I believe you Christiana" she was my friend  and her father and my father were friends too. Thing where going well between the Malaysia and Italy before Roberto came in as the new boss.

"I taught you were dead?" I gazed at her.

"I had to beg the media to publicized my death" she answered.  

"Why" even though I hate women because of my mother, I can't hate Christiana.

"I ran to the united state with fake Identity when I was sixteen I changed myself and spent two years and gained there accent before coming back.

I changed myself and identity when I came back to Malaysia to revenge" she said.

"How?" Aayan asked. Back then Aayan and Tina fought like cat and dog.

"I heard about you as the new mafia boss in Italy, even when you always say you don't want to be one" she smiled

"I heard about how you brought many mafia leader down so I decided to come to you for help".

"How did you left Malaysia to Italy?" I asked her.

"Like I said he does not know he has a maid named Julia and escaping from his territory was never a big deal remember my father taught me skills on how to escape" she smiled and I kept a cold face.

"You have changed a lot" she said.

"I am now a mafia king" I answered her.

"Just like them, cold face and stone heart, I know your master taught you not to have any weakness" she smirk.
Master James was my master who passed away two years ago.
He was dad second in command so he took over  from dad as a temporary leader before I clock the age of 21. He taught me and made me a beast which I love.

"So are you keeping me or killing me because I heard you hate women" she asked boldly.

"Even though I hate them does not mean I will kill you, remember you always were my baby sister back then and you are different from all woman because you got a good heart" she smiled at me.

"Thank you" she said. I left the room leaving her and Aayan. Even though I hate women I can't bring myself to hate my saviour.

Amira's POV

"Here" Leo passed me a bag.

"And what is that for?" I asked drawing my eyebrow closer.

"Your hoodie" he answered.

"From tony and I" I smirked at him.

"So am I free?" he asked

"Free you are, so how was the weekend?" I asked him.

"Crazy, I was not allowed to go clubbing" he said tiredly.

"Why?".

"My dad was home and that bitch of my step mother".

"Bitch, gist me" I said.

"You know I leave alone with my nanny and any time they come around she makes dad to restrict me from going out, she even cut my allowance saying that I don't need much" .

"Woo, maybe she wants you to learn in the hard way" I tried convincing him.

"I would have believed it if she did not increase my step sister's allowance. She has my father wrapped around her finger" he said.

"That name suits her" I joked.

"Yeah, I just want to leave alone or in  the hostel"

"Yeah, but your step sister?" I asked.

"That lil bitch, she is worst than her mom" he said irritatedly.

"Amira here you her" Abeedah came in front me.

"Yeah I was with Leo" I answered.

"Hey" Leo said.

"Leo" she said waving him.

"Amira I will see you later" he left.

"He left because of you" I said.

"Suits him well" she said.

"So what's up".

"He bought it for me" I showed her the hoodies.

"Wow, what did you did for them" .

"I helped them with their test".

"You don't do things for free" I smirked.

"Nothing is for free" I told her.

"Let us get going" I grab my bag and stood up heading towards the car.

***

We finished eating and prayed zhur prayer.

"What should we watch?" I asked her.

"Lord of the rings" she said.

"Yeah" I put the hard disc and we started watching.

***

"I can never get tired of  watching this film" she said as the film ended.

"So boring, I don't like it" I said.

"You don't like good things".

"You are sick in the ass" I scoffed.

"Language idiot" 

"Daniel asked me out" I looked at Abeedah with a grin.

"Gist me" I told her.

"It a no, you want Anita to kill me. And you know many girls like him and if a cover girl says yes then i am endangering my life" she said softly.

"Nah, lemme see the motherfucker who will bully you". I smirked at her.

"He is not a Muslim"

"Oh, yeah I don't even like him" I said irritatedly.

"Why, he has done nothing to you".

"He is a jerk" i told her.

Aaryan POV

I sat in my office when someone entered. I looked up and it was Christiana.

"Hey" she sat in my front. I only invite people In my office, no one deer's to come without my notice except from Aayan.

"I wanted to tell you that I need clothes if you will be keeping me here" she said playing with her fingers. All this while her head was down.

"Write down your size and everything you will need" she nod her head.

"Thank you Aaryan" she said getting up.

"Chris, i want you to feel at home" she smiled and left the office.

Flashback:

"ChrisI called her.

"Aarry, don't call me that is so boyish" she was about to cry.

"Chris, Chris, Chris" we looked up and Aayan was calling her with his tongue outside.

"Yan, stop it. I will not play with you guys again" she ran into the house

End of flashback.

"Boss the attack was not carried out yesterday, when will we carry it out?" Aayan asked.

"To carry out the Malaysian attack we need Chris"I told him.

"Yeah, Aayan so what do we do?".

"We are attacking the Russian too night prepare the jet" I told him.

"You are staying back with Julio and Felix to protect here but stay at alert" I told him.

"Fine, I will talk to Chris to give me the code to the Malaysian house, seems he changed everything after Alberto' s death" Aayan said.

"That son of a bitch, let him wait for me".

"I can't wait to see him begging and to drink his fucking blood" Aayan smiled and left.

"Roberto just wait for me".   I was about to leave the office when Christiana entered.

"Brother please come back" she hugged me sobbing. I freed her without hugging her back.

"Don't worry Chris I will be fine, Aayan is with you and you are safe" I assured her.

"Promise me you will come back and not like him" she was really afraid because she lost her elder brother when he went on a mission with their father.

"I will Chris, don't bother yourself go sleep" she smiled at me and work out.

I called my PA. "Tell all of them to meet me in my office" I ended the call. 

Vote💚
Comment📝
Share📲
Follow👥
Hope you are enjoying it.

My next update will be on she is mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.3K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
32.8K 1.5K 71
Reem and Izhaan Ayesha and Athar Two beautiful love stories.. IMPORTANT NOTE- This book has Muslim characters, but it is not an accurate representa...
369K 18.1K 22
"He knew she was his; and so did the entire world." Geet Thapar lives a peaceful life along with her loving parents and two elder brothers who can be...
147K 7.8K 45
A Crush. The word brings the meaning clearly. It crushes you at the end. And Aisha was a victim to this 'crush'. She adored the guy and was head over...