BTS and EXO One-shots/Imagines

By KP_UnaH

An A.R.M.Y. or EXO-l or an A.R.M.Y.-l? Feel free to read these one shots slash imagines of our favorite and b... More

Greetings~ ❤❤❤
HOW TO REQUEST and IMPORTANT NOTE
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Kids
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Overworked
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Best Friend
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Anniversary
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Quarell
V (BTS - Taehyung) Birthday
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Motivation
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Morning Cuddle
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Prom
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Annoyed
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) Anniversary Gift
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Concert
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Massage
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Drunk
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) A Call Away
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Date
KYUNGSOO (EXO - D.O.) Lost and Found
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Wushu Instructor
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Playboy
SEHUN (EXO - SEHUN) Set Up
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Cheating
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Enough
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Business Partner
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Pancakes
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Unzipping
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Hidden
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Jealous
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Food Fight
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Clothes
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) A New Chapter
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Always Here For You
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) School's King
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Thunderstorm
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Injury
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) Date
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Ball
KYUNGSO (EXO - D.O) Arranged to you
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Forbidden
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Prove you wrong
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Cuppycake
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Best friend
HABADUUUUUUU!
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Sugar? Suga!
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Morning Text
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Notes
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Bubble Bath
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Walk Me Home Slowly
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Through The Night
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Skating Rink
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Clutz
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) I'll Be Waiting For You
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Always In My Heart
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Comfort
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Fort
A/N

JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Locked Up

71 3 0
By KP_UnaH

Suho looks tall in the picture. Just sharing XD.

Anyways, enjoy reading ❤

---------------------------

You hate detention. Especially when what you have to is to clean all the restrooms by yourself. And each restroom stink and is disgusting as hell.

You finally finished yet you were told to head to the assembly hall and meet your detention teacher there.

But when you left the restrooms, the hallways were already getting darker and the lights are out.

Frowning, you still headed to the assembly hall.

Every other room you pass by is already locked, you can tell. But when you reached the assembly hall, the door is slightly open yet there was light inside.

You did not bother to push the door open as you were enough to fit in there.

But there was no detention teacher in there. The hall was completely empty.

"Ugh! I knew she hates me this much," you muttered to yourself and marched out the door from the other end of the hallway. Your footsteps were silent and halfway, you saw the door completely shut and you can hear chains clinging from the other side.

"No, no, no, no, no, no," you chanted to yourself in panic as you ran towards the door. You tried opening it but as expected, it was locked.

Panic started to rush in you. You cannot spend the night here. Your family would get worried, and also it wouldn't be comfortable for you. And worst, you have no food in here!

"Mr. Soo??" you called out for the school janitor. "Mr. Soo?! Mr. Soo you locked me in here! For fudges sake get me out, please!!" you shouted louder as you tugged onto the door. "MR. SOO!!!"

"Please don't waste your voice shouting," another voice spoke and you jumped in fear.

"Oh shiz!! A ghost!!" you exclaimed. Then your eyes landed on a guy from afar in your school uniform but his sleeves were rolled up. "A handsome ghost!!" you added as you noticed how good-looking he was from this distance.

The boy blinked his eyes at your reaction and you used the few moments of silence thinking how this good-looking prince just happened to be here.

"Who---Who are you?" You stammered, pointing to him.

With a warm smile he replied, "Kim Junmyeon."

Your eyes widened. "Kim Junmyeon? As in the son of the school's principal??" you blurt out, eyes wide.

He chuckled at the reaction and walked up to you, his footsteps echoing in the silent hall. "Yeah. But I'd rather be known as... As me - Junmyeon."

You smiled. "Junmyeon," you said and he smiled at that. But yours didn't last long as your brows furrowed into a frown. "What are you doing here, Junmyeon?" you asked.

"I got into detention for saying I wasn't listening in class. And had to clean this whole place with that subject teacher - Mr. Woo. He hates me a lot for being the top student since I am the son of the principal and his son would always go second. I guess by giving me detentions like this makes him pleased, but not pleased enough," was Jungmyeon's lengthy answer.

"Why don't you tell your father? What the teacher's doing to you is wrong," you stated but Junmyeon just chuckled a bit.

"I don't want some trouble. And I have no problems with cleaning places like this anyways because I wouldn't finish and Mr. Woo won't notice a single bit. I would just have to work whenever he is around," he laughed slightly. "And I was just in the corner, listening to some music then fell asleep. But I woke up when I heard the door shut."

That hit you again. You turned again to the door but it was really locked shut.

"Looks like we're locked in here," he utters, walking up beside you.

"And you are so calm about this," you chuckled, a bit sarcastic. "We're spending the night in here Junmyeon if we don't do something," you told him and immediately went to grab your phone. But cursed mentally as it was dead. "How about your phone? Maybe you can call someone?" you said.

Junmyeon nods and reaches out for his phone. He opened it and sighed, "No signal."

The two of you tried to look for some signal in every spot you can. And when you finally got two bars, his phone shuts down.

"No, no, no, no---!" you groaned when the screen turned black. "Darn it!!"

"May I have my phone... Please??" Junmyeon asks you carefully as you were swinging your arms around in frustration. You handed it to him still with a frown.

He held you by your shoulder and your eyes met his. Suddenly, you felt something spark in your stomach or it was just probably hunger.

"Don't worry, alright? I believe the guards does rounds here... We will get out, I promise," he tells you assuringly.

All you could do is nod as your eyes were completely focused on his face, drowning with his handsomeness and how close you two were.

He smiled at you and headed off somewhere. You felt yourself breathing once again.

Hours passed and the two of you just spent some time getting to know each other.

Apparently, Jumyeon goes by the name Suho so that not much students would know that he is the son of the principal. He just don't want any attention from that and also the teachers could favor him a lot if he tells them. He also doesn't want to be known as the son of the principal but more of himself. He wants the school to know him because of all his accomplishments he had done himself.

Suddenly, you started to shiver. The atmosphere was getting really cold and it is the middle of December. And you have no extra clothing you can top on in your bag unfortunately.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" Suho questions as he noticed your smalls shivers you tried to hide to yourself.

"Fine," you managed to respond with a straight voice.

He did not believe this and immediately took his bag, and out he pulled is a coat. "Here, wear this," he tells you.

You were just about to refuse but he already puts the coat on top of you and you felt warm. But not because of the cost but because of how much of a gentleman Suho is.

"Thanks." you smiled at him.

Both of you jumped as you heard the sounds of chains loud. The doors flew open and in went the school guard.

"What are you two doing here?" he asks you two, approaching.

"We have been locked in here by, Mr. Soo," you answered. "Maybe he failed to notice."

The guard sighed, "We can't blame him. Mr. Soo is an old man already."

The two of you got out soon and you felt relieved. It was already night time and the scars were scattered in the night sky.

You felt your smile vanish when you realized that there were not much public vehicles that come across your school at this time of the night.

"Hey, Y/N?" Suho called out from behind you.

You turned around with a small hum.

"I'd like to drive you home. It would be impossible for you to commute at this time of the night and the fact that it is not safe for girls to be alone, maybe it would be best if you ride with me," he tells you.

You smiled but then replied, "I hope you wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not. And also maybe we could have some hot choco first and continue our dicussion?" he raises a brow and you smiled, a bit of a teasing way.

"Are you just asking me out?" you ask, with a mix of a playful and teasing tone.

He blushes yet chuckles, "Seems like it."

You grinned. "Then let's go."

--------------------------

Heyooooo~ Unnah is bak!

I hope you guys liked this Suho one. I apologize if it is a bit too boring because I am really busy with school right now so my mind could get a little mixed up while writing. But I promise to do my best in every chapters you read ❤

Also, same schedule of me posting. if you guys noticed how I post, I post a chapter of Mr. Popular first then two chapters of this series. Usually I do post about tags but unfortunately, I may not be able to do that much these days. But if I do get this urge of making tags then I might flood the tag book with it XD

School is not that hectic yet but pretty busy somehow. But like promised, I would try to balance everything out and give my time on writing but also having enough rest because health is really important. Stay healthy all the time everyone ❤

I will talk to you guys in another chapter! I love you all so, so, much ❤

-Unnah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.6K 53
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
38.2K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
710K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...